The Apartment

Story Info
2 Vietnamese families sexfight & catfight for an apartment.
5.9k words
4.37
14.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mai unrolled the wad of notes and peeled off $4000 in crumpled, creased and well used $100 notes.

"One month at $20000 and a month's bond of $2000. Just what my daughter Yen wants. Only a 100-metre walk to Melbourne Uni and it's furnished. She's got 99.98 in her VCE and made it into medicine. This flat means she will be so close to Uni and can study really hard and be a top surgeon." You have to love those top achiever Vietnamese parents, prepared to sacrifice all to get their kids the best education. Don't worry about the offspring's mental health if they are not academically inclined. Push, push, push and then just drive them harder. This time it looked like it had succeeded.

I laughed to myself. I had bought the apartment as a fuck pad dirt cheap years ago before the inner-city suburbs became fashionable, but now it was a gold mine increasing in value every year and giving me a rock-solid high rental income.

I nodded at the trio: the 39-year-old Vietnamese women Mai and her 18-year-old daughter Yen and the 56-year-old grandmother Binh. Mai was about 5 foot one, a little overweight with fullish breasts for a Vietnamese and although she made every effort to dress stylishly in her black slack suit and high heels, they were most certainly discount store purchased and well used. A jade Buddha hung from her neck and my eyes picked up the fact she wore a gold bracelet but no wedding ring. Binh, her mother, was a very well preserved 54 and like her daughter Mai short and solid and was wearing a traditional, sky blue Vietnamese Ao Dai top and black slacks. Yen, the daughter, was taller and far slimmer than her mother and her tight designer hipster jeans and halter neck top emphasized this, and displayed the shape of her very small, rounded tits. It all added up to a single mother going without herself to bring up and to give her daughter everything. I smiled to myself. Single divorced Viet women, if they hadn't left the marriage to move to another relationship, had very little chance of remarrying. Maybe the flat would give me more than just income.

A few casual questions filled in the missing pieces. Yes, all three lived together. Yes, she did piece rate sewing at home to bring up her daughter and look after her mother. Yes she was country, not city-bred, and therefore uneducated but wanted to make her English better, and she had been divorced for 14 years. I could feel my cock rising in anticipation and inwardly gave it 3 months before I fucked her. Her mother, Yen's grandmother, didn't look too bad either, so I fantasied about the 2 of them together or even a Vietnamese sexfight between the 2 because at their age it was at least a 50% chance they had contested against another Vietnamese women. It was a pity that the young Vietnamese generation raised in Australia had become westernized and no longer settled arguments or disputes in the traditional Vietnamese way. Her home sewing cash income, a no tax wage, explained the used $ notes.

"I have had an earlier verbal offer", I ventured, thinking of the gratitude factor and reducing the time from 3 to 2 months, "but they haven't turned up, so it looks like the flat is yourrrrrrrrrrr."

My voice trailed off as the flat door was flung open and another 3 Vietnamese women burst in.

"I'm Sang, and I spoke to you about the flat for my daughter Diep."

Sang, as my limited Vietnamese knew translated as "looking or behaving like upper class", and she was perfectly named. 36 years old 5 ft 6 tall, fantastic face with a soft perm with golden streaks dyed into her black hair, a western nose job and eyes, firm, subtlety enhanced 34C breasts, flat 22-inch stomach and rock hard 32-inch arse. Unlike most Vietnamese, who, except for going out at night, prefer slacks, she had a calf-length expensive black skirt about 28 inches around her hips (it was more than board tight) split on the right front to 10 inches above the knee. Again, unlike most Viet who use a hard padded Asian bra, hers was soft and her hard nipples pushed at the silk, cross over, black, top that cradled her large, for her slim frame, tits that had a gold crucifix dangling between and left her shoulders and the top of her back uncovered.

The daughter Diep was an 18-year-old clone of Mai's daughter. Apart from their faces, most 18-year-old Viet teenagers look like they come off an assembly line. Slim, fashion-conscious and proud of their beauty. The grandmother, Van, despite being 54 wore a tight mini, high heel and more jewellery than most families buy in two generations, and she too had been back to Vietnam for cosmetic surgery. But to my trained eyes, a further, deeper scrutiny picked up the jewellery was fake.

"Whatever they're paying we'll pay $50 a week more. My daughter needs this for her Medical studies."

"No way, bitch, you missed out. There's the money on the table," replied Mai.

Sang waved a fistful of dollars in my face. I looked. Brand new from a bank. Not carefully hoarded over time like Mai's.

"You are wrong, peasant, I phoned earlier, it's ours. Your daughter is back out on the street where she belongs, and you can go back to your sewing machine while I look over my investment portfolio."

"Yen got 99.98 ATAR score for university entrance. What did your slut get? I bet you bought her place." Mai was referring to the contentious set-up in Victoria whereby 80% of Uni places went on ability, the remaining 20% to those with lower marks who were willing to pay 3 times the standard Uni fee.

The bickering went back and forth before Van interrupted, "We've bought our Diep up the traditional way. Let your slut compete against her."

Mai smiled. "You'll regret it whore. Yen sleeps with me and knows how to compete. I'll eat your slut for 15 minutes and you, the Doctor's practice toy, can eat my Yen for 15. The girl who doesn't cum wins the flat."

Diep practically tore her tight hipster jeans off, and a tiny yellow thong quickly followed as she glared hatred at Yen. She was completely shaven with a coiled snake tattoo above her mound. Lying on the bed she spread her legs wide and said to Mai.

"Do your best, you fat ugly slug. There is no way you can make me cum, and I'll listen and watch my mother make your ugly bitch daughter scream as she cums."

Mai knelt and lowered her face into the 18-year old's shaven pussy, spreading it apart with her fingers before unleashing her tongue onto the proffered cunt. And what a tongue. I have never seen a longer one on a man or woman. Even Gene Simmons of Kiss famous lingual member could not compare. Mai raked the whole length of Diep's slit with the speed of a machine gun, quickly starting the teenager's juices flowing and hardening her clit. Then she placed her thumbs inside Diep's clit opening her tunnel and curling her tongue into a long U-shaped tube she fucked her with her tongue. As Diep writhed Mai took her clit between her thumb and forefinger and rapidly diddled it as she continued her tongue fucking. It took 3 and a half minutes before Diep threw back her head and screamed "I'm going to, oh God I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmming."

Mai looked up triumphantly her face covered with Diep's juices. But instead of stopping she leant forward and ripped off Diep's top and undid her bra and tossed it aside.

"You won't learn this at Uni, slut, and it is free."

Then she went to work using her curled tongue to fuck Diep's cunt, her right hand to manipulate and control her clit and her left on her exposed breasts and nipples. After 3 more orgasms Diep tried to squirm off the bed but the Vietnamese mother held her down for the remaining 5 minutes which enabled Mai to wring another 4 orgasms from the twitching, out of control, screaming teenager. Mai stepped out of her black slacks and lowered her black lace panties. A prominent mound, though not in the same class as a prime Filipina. I'm convinced that just as blacks have fuller cup sized tits and Asians disproportionately large thick nipples (perhaps because up to a few years ago families of over 8 were common) most Filipinas have cunts that sit out with their lips open displaying the oyster inside. A top example in a bikini is like half a grapefruit in their crotch. It was complemented by long straight fine pubic hair instead of the usual wiry curls.

She straddled the naked Diep and said, "Play with the big girls and take the consequences." Then smiling directly at Sang, she squatted and pissed over the teenager's face, grunting with pleasure as she hosed her in the traditional Vietnamese woman's victory celebration.

Gloating at the prostrate Diep, and encouraged by her mother and grandmother, Yen replaced Diep on the bed. She removed her thong which consisted of a fine black silk front triangle and thong piece between her legs joined together by gold chains at the side. As I said previously she was spoilt by her mother. Like what Diep had done, Yen had used a razor and her dark cunt lips and mons were completely naked and bare. Sang had Yen kneel on the bed and went to work with her long fingers on her from behind and soon we could see juices seeping out of Yen staining the bed cover. Soon the Vietnamese mother had four fingers in her stretched cunt while her thumbnail brushed, flicked and diddled Yen's clit. Then she started on her exposed arsehole with her other hand and worked two long fingers in. Rhythmically and ruthlessly, she fucked Yen and after 3 minutes the teenager had tears in her eyes as she drummed her feet on the bed and dug her fingers into the mattress straining not to cum. 15 seconds later, she moaned "I'm gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cuuuuuuuuummmm.

Her orgasm was cut off as it happened by a shriek of pain as Sang had dug her filed thumbnail and index fingernail deep into her aroused clit. In the next 7 minutes Sang repeated the same thing 4 times, each time cutting short Yen's orgasm with the pain of her nails on her clit as well as forcing more of her fingers into Yen's arse. For the following four minutes, she toyed with the teenager taking her over and over to a climax before cutting it short. All the time she kept looking at Mai and asking Yen if she wanted to cum again, and each time the teenager moaned yes, a tear formed in Mai's eye. Finally, Sang demanded Yen beg her to allow her to cum fully. All self-respect gone, Yen whimpered and managed to get out the words in a semi-coherent manner "Gotta cum, please, please pleeeeeeeeeease make me cum."

Triumphantly Sang fisted Yen's arse and rapidly used her other hand to bring a prolonged series of quavering loan moans which announced Yen's prolonged orgasm. Triumphantly she pulled her fist from her and allowed Yen to collapse on the bed. When she discarded her incredibly tight skirt I could now see why there was no visible panty or even thong line. She wore nothing underneath and her fuzz was shaved into a long thin strip which pointed to her pierced clit which had a gold chain with a diamond at the end hanging from it. Standing a good metre from Yen she opened her thighs, pushed her cunt forward, and directed a long steady stream of piss at the exhausted, miserable and drained Yen and expertly traced a line of piss from the top of her head to her feet. The yellow stream bounced off her body like rain on a footpath in a thunderstorm.

Arguing broke out again over who had won until Van said, "It's obvious. There are 3 of you and 3 of us. One on one. Two wins will win the flat."

However, the flat was now secondary. It was rich v poor, city v country, Catholic v Buddhist. The two families couldn't be more dissimilar or more united in their hatred of what the others stood for.

Yen and Diep were first up and faced each other. Diep fully naked except for her high heels, Yen still with her skimpy top on as well as her heels.

"This flat is mine, I'm going to fuck you silly," Yen hissed.

"Yeah, after I fuck you, I'll fuck your boyfriend at the next Asia night at The Throb Disco."

"At your private Catholic school all you did was fuck nuns; you wouldn't know how to fuck a man."

"Strip and we'll start or do you want me to take it off you."

Yen took off her top and padded bra to reveal her small tits still with their puffy nipples. Diep laughed and taunted her, "Training bra, training bra," she chanted. "She hasn't got a woman's nipple yet", belittled Diep as she proudly fondled her own erect stubs.

Retaliating Yen slapped Diep's face "You fucking bitch, you want to catfight not sexfight", Yen screamed.

"You're on slut, that way I hurt you before I fuck you."

Incredible the change in generations. Most older Vietnamese valued their looks too much to catfight preferring to settle disputes by sexfighting, out dressing the other woman in public or seducing their man. But not the third-generation boat refugees.

They circled each other, hands outstretched and ready to go. The two university-bound students touched hands and interlocked their fingers, coming to grips in a test of strength. They moved in close and raised their hands over their heads, glaring into each other's eyes as they struggled to gain ascendancy. Diep and Yen strained and pushed against each other in their mutual hand lock, attempting to force each other's hands back. Diep gave way first and Yen moved forward forcing their tits together, and their faces cheek to cheek. Diep strained and fought back to a point where they were forced to bring their arms down and to their sides, still locked at the fingers.

Toe to toe, they stood motionless in the room until Sang bellowed for her daughter Diep to kick. Diep took the advice and sent her high heeled shoe directly into Yen's shin and raked it downwards causing Yen to scream like a wounded pig. Yen attempted to break free of the finger interlock, but Diep held her tight lashing out with her feet until the screaming Yen hammered a vicious knee to Diep's thigh, causing her to release her hold and stagger back a few steps.

Yen limped away as Diep stalked her. With nowhere to flee, Yen stopped dead in her tracks and let Diep catch up to her. When she did, they began to fight in a hair-pulling frenzy. They both grabbed two handfuls and fought at close quarters, moving in a slow-motion dance towards the wall. Diep manoeuvred Yen against the wall and rammed her head into it. Yen cried out in pain as her head met the hard wall. In a last quick effort to get free before her head was slammed into the wall again, she kneed her opponent in the cunt, and Diep, caught off guard fell moaning to the floor. Yen exploded with a string of profanity as she pulled Diep to her feet ready to inflict some payback. But as Yen grabbed hold of her hair to drive her into the wall Diep managed to get her fingernails into Yen's cheeks and raked her viciously leaving four bloody trails down her face.

Howling "My face, my face", Yen rushed to the mirror to examine the damage and Diep screaming like a Japanese soldier on a banzai charge tackled her from behind knocking her to the ground belly up. Immediately she sat on Yen immobilizing her with her weight on her belly and pinned her arms with her knees. Then she repeatedly slapped her bleeding face triumphantly yelling, "The whole of Med school and The Big Throb nightclub will hear this and see your scars and know it's for real, bitch", before methodically squeezing her tits and puffy nipples till the tearful medical student cried for mercy.

Diep reversed her position and mounted the defeated Yen's facing her feet and lowered her spread cunt onto Yen's face rubbing and pleasuring herself to orgasm. Between her moans and shudders as the approaching orgasm hit her, she managed to use her mobile to take photos of her victory.

One victory to the Do family. Next up were the two grandmothers. The older Binh was already taunting Van as she quickly undressed. Van was what we in Australia call mutton done up as lamb (i.e., the butcher selling old tough meat as young tender lamb) and had tried everything to reverse the aging process. Not that I would have kicked out of my bed.

"While you were riding water buffalo and working knee-deep in the rice paddies I was studying at the Sorbonne in Paris. This is just like old times when I used to fuck the peasant servants for fun," taunted Van.

Like most Catholic Vietnamese, the Do family had been government employees for the French and then the Catholic regime that the USA had propped up to combat Communism, and were usually wealthy. The Chinese minority shopkeepers were next in line for wealth and the bulk of the Buddhist the poorest.

As Binh struggled to get her Ao Dai top off Van struck grabbing her from behind and tearing open her slacks, before sliding her hand down her panties and slipping two eager fingers inside her open, naked pussy. They quickly filled Binh's slit and soon she was groaning as the 54-year Van pumped wildly, her arm a blur. The heat and thickness between her legs flowed up Binh's belly and she was nearly exploding. Her upper body was trapped and her sopping pussy completely under Van's control. Van then used her other hand to cup Binh's tits, still encased in their white cotton bra, release the bra clasp and push the cups up and off, turn Binh around and lean down with her full, red lips parted and take the already hardening tip of her right teat into her mouth. Van pulled the sagging breast into her mouth and her tongue lashed the now stiff, growing nipple.

Binh moaned and Van felt her hand covered by her rival's cunt juices. Binh was nearly cumming and Van switched to Binh's other tit and in response Binh's belly jumped as the sexual sparks set her pussy on fire. Desperately Binh spun and jumped back, trying to break free of Van's control. They both hit the floor with a thud and separated. Binh tore off her top that had been covering her face and rolled on top of Van.

She quickly hooked her right leg over and worked it between Van's legs. Van tried to work her arms under Binh's, but Binh had raised herself partway up and her upper body provided the weight to immobilise Van. Plus, she had managed to slide her other hand down between their legs. Binh moved one leg out of the way, just enough for her experienced fingers to suddenly start rubbing Van's pussy with strong, knowing strokes. Van squirmed around and tried to get away, but Binh's arm and legs held her fast. She was helpless for the moment, but she twisted around as much as she was able until she was able to get her left hand free, snaked it to Binh's hair and started to pull it.

Binh turned her head to ease the pressure, but she kept up her relentless finger work rubbing Van's cunt and managed to work one sharp-nailed index finger into her cunt channel. Van felt Binh's thumb slide along her hairy vulva, and then, to her horror, Binh's thumb found her clit. She couldn't help herself. Pinned like this, her own hands ineffectual, she felt her pussy moisten, the labial lips start to swell and soften. The sheath of her clitoris started to open under Binh's expert handiwork, and her juices were flowing freely. Only the continual pulling of Binh's hair caused the other grandmother to break off and roll away.

Binh still had the advantage and quickly swept the lighter, older, Van's feet from under her knocking her onto her back. Binh went quickly on hands and knees to Van's legs and shoved them apart. Van tried to rise, but Binh pushed her back down with a strong hand between her breasts. She spread Van's legs apart in a wide split. Van's engorged labia separated, and the hard wet erect clit was framed by the lips. Binh spread her legs trapping Vans' and positioned her pussy above the trapped Van's open slit. She held Van's shoulders down with her arms as she lowered her dark-haired cunt onto Van's waiting pussy.

Van was helpless. She felt Binh start to hump her in a ruthless, methodical fashion. She tried to push her off, to no avail. She was completely pinned. Not strictly sexfighting according to the rules which say no restraint, but Binh didn't care.

12