I Want to Play a Game!!

Story Info
Three ladies met the pervert brother of JIGSAW.
6.5k words
4.29
15.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEGE
DEGE
57 Followers

DISCLAIMER:

This is a fictional story. I do not condone rape nor anyone being forced to anything. If the Non Consensual stories, rape fictional fantasies are not your piece of cake, or make you feel uncomfortable, please quit reading and search under a different category. This story contains forced sex, kidnapping, forced pregnancy, forced orgasms, and some dark scenarios that might disturb you. Discretion is advised.

I WANT TO PLAY A GAME!!

Scene starts with the image of a JIGSAW Movie like mask, only this is a Japanese mask known as Tengu. A big red mask representing a daemon that holds a large and thick penis-like nose.

Inside a small room Kim, her friend Cloe, and Kim's young mother Patricia woke up at different stages. They seemed disoriented and had a slight hangover sensation. Their first reaction was from panic, as they didn't recognize nor remember where they were.

Last memory they had was from a tour they took at the location they were on their holidays: An irresistible offer for a 4 weeks all inclusive holiday in the paradisiacal beach of a Caribbean island. It had been their last known civilization contact. Now Patricia was blaming herself for daring to risk her daughter's and her own security for just a low price.

Before turning everyone into panic, Pat tried to assess the place. Almost everything was painted pitch black. There was not much visible. A group of surveillance round camera domes were placed at each corner and above them. At the far side of the room there was a sink and what seemed like a WC. No windows and no doors could be seen. Pat tried to calm Kim and Cloe. Being both girls at young 19 years old, it was Pat's role to keep them calm and try to think positive with an adult point of view.

Suddenly a Big TV screen turned on in front of them. Fading from black the image of the Tengu Daemon appeared on it. Both Pat and the girls jolted as the image appeared and the daemon animation started speaking:

"HELLO GIRLS!! I WANT TO PLAY A GAME!!" a male voice started saying.

"YOU MAY WONDER WHY I GOT YOU HERE." The speaker continued. "IT'S A GAME OF SURVIVAL, WIT, AND NEGOTIATIONS!!"

"LET 'S START!!"

Suddenly the place went darker and a strong UV light was lit. A countdown appeared on the screen with 5 minutes running down.

"YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO ANSWER THE 9 DIGITS CODE AND PUT IT IN THE PAD YOU'LL FIND OVER THE WALL." the gamemaster said again. "THE CODE WILL CHANGE AFTER 5 MINUTES!!. YOU'D BETTER HURRY UP!!"

The three girls watched each other in complete disorientation. It took Cloe a minute to understand the puzzle.

"Our clothes!!! The UV light!!! The code must be written on our clothes!!" She said,

All of them started to examine their clothes but nothing was there. Cloe first thought she had mistaken the clue, but then suddenly she reacted.

"Are you wearing anything white?" She said while getting her t-shirt off and tossing it to the floor.

"My bra and my panties!!!" Kim reacted following suit Cloe.

Soon, the first two digits appeared on each of Cloe's tit, then Kim added two more. Pat didn't like the idea but she followed her daughter and added two more.

"There are still 3 digits missing!!" Kim shouted. "Turn around!! and let me examine you"

They were searching everywhere, but they were unable to get the remaining digits. Cloe sat down on the floor and took off her hot pants. She opened her legs showing the digit written on the little piece of fabric between her legs at her crotch covering her pussy. Kim quickly understood and got rid of hers to get her digit too.

The clock still showed a minute and a half remaining. They gathered 8 digits, but Pat was refusing to get her trousers off and show her crotch.

"Mom!!! Come on!! Give us the remaining digit!!" Kim cried.

"No!! Don't do that!!!" Pat resisted. "It's a trap!!"

After a short negotiation Kim got her mother to get her trousers off. Pat sat on the floor and opened her legs to show them the remaining digit.

"You have the digits!! There will be only six chances to get them correctly ordered and input them in the keypad!!" The voice announced. "Each time a wrong digit is entered it will instantly void the entry."

They had the digits but didn't know how to order them. First idea was to go in the same way you read: "From up to down and from left to right". It was then: left tit, right tit, crotch. But in which order should they put themselves?? They tried first starting with Pat (older), then Cloe, then Kim (the youngest). But as soon as they entered Pat's digits, a red light briefly flooded the room with an ugly error sound.

The three girls stared at each other and watched the counter on the screen. Only ten seconds remained. Then Kim entered the digits all the way round, starting with hers and ending with her mom's.

Just on the blink of the last second the code was accepted and the lights returned. All three girls returned to a somehow normal breathing, sharing a brief moment of joy.

In front of them, a blindex glass delimited space was lit and its door slid open. Inside this new space a white box was visible on a footstool.

"Don't enter!!!" Pat shouted.

The ladies stared at each other until Kim could not hold herself any longer. A mix of curiosity and braveness made her dash into the glass place. As soon as she entered, the door rapidly closed behind her. Pat banged the glass on the outside, but it was bulletproof and it won't recede. On the other side of the glass Kim beckoned her to calm down. She was OK.

Opening the white box Kim found a drawing pointing three knobs hidden at different parts of the room. Placing the drawing over the glass she beckoned Cloe and Pat to search for those knobs. It took them only a minute or two to find them concealed among the black wall, behind some hidden small black doors.

Kim quickly found hers inside the room. They were ready to open them at Kim's command. She was synchronizing them by counting down from three with her fingers.

But as soon as they tried to turn their knobs a jolting electric discharge struck them, impeding the task and making all of them shriek.

"Our clothes!!!" Pat shouted. "They're gone!!"

Pat's idea was good. She was looking for a piece of fabric to isolate herself from the knob, but all the clothes they had taken out were now gone. Pat's instinct was in full alert. At 38 years old, her perspective on life differed slightly from that of her younger companions, Kim and Cloe, who were only 19. Their daring and adventurous spirit proved challenging for her, given her life experience as a single mom.

A stunning image got her back to reality. On the other side of the glass Kim had taken her panties off and was using them on the knob. Seeing her daughter's bare pussy and her already trimmed pubic hair, made her realize she was no longer a child, but a stunning young woman. Cloe did the same without hesitation and encouraged Pat to copy them.

"This is a bad idea!! A very bad idea!!" Mumbled Pat while taking off her panties also.

Once again Kim beckoned them at the count of three and all of them turned each knob in unison. Another beep sound and a flashlight strobe in the room announced they have succeeded with this task. All of them tried to retrieve their panties back, but they seemed to have been engaged in a dented gear and would not release.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR TEAMWORK!!" The voice commanded. "NICE JOB AND GOOD DEDUCTIONS!!"

Kim's door didn't open, but two more blindex framed spots were lit over the other two walls of the room.

"IT'S TIME NOW FOR INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGES!!" Gamemaster continued saying. "AS EACH ONE OF YOU WILL HAVE TO DEMONSTRATE BEING INTELLIGENT AND BRAVE ENOUGH TO GET YOUR FREEDOM."

"ANYWAY EACH ONE OF YOU HOLDS AS A REQUISITE FOR THE FREEDOM OF THE WHOLE." It added.

"NOW YOUR INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGE BEGINS!!"

Cloe immediately understood the imperative and got into the room in front of her. She was learning fast that there was no other way than submitting to their orders. Half naked, toolless and caged, her brain told her it was better to accept and comply with the system.

On the other hand Pat crossed her arms at her chest. She was reluctant to comply with whoever was behind this. She was preaching Cloe for entering the new space so fast. Kim gestured from her space in front of her, admonishing her as she perfectly understood they won't go anywhere until all of them accepted the new stage.

A couple of minutes later Pat reluctantly entered her space and the door closed behind her. It was perhaps a bit claustrophobic for her, since she didn't like narrow spaces.

"GLAD YOU ALL COMPLIED WITH THE TASK!!" the voice said. "NOW WE'RE READY FOR THE NEXT PART OF THE GAME, AND THIS STARTS TO GET INTERESTING!!"

"AT THIS PART EVERY ONE OF YOU HAS TO GIVE THE BEST OF HERSELF, AS I ALREADY SAID." the gamemaster announced. "AND I MEAN IN A VERY 'PERSONAL' WAY!!"

"YOU'LL FIND A SET OF DIFFERENT SIZES OF TOYS IN THE BOX IN FRONT OF YOU." gamemaster said as individual boxes were enlightened in front of each of them. "EACH ONE OF THESE TOYS IS SPECIAL!!"

In complete shock Pat saw what was inside the box. Aligned from smaller to bigger, there were three vibrators, starting from an average sized one and ending with a big girth one.

"There's no way I'm going to use these!!!" Pat protested.

"EACH ONE OF THOSE TOYS HAS A SPECIAL GROUP OF SENSORS INSIDE THEM. THEY CAN MEASURE THE AMOUNT OF LIGHT AROUND THEM, THE PRESSURE, THE TEMPERATURE, AND EVEN THE MOISTURE OF YOUR VAGINA." Gamemaster continued without paying attention to Pat.

"YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE FOR ALL THREE OF YOU, IS TO CUM OVER THE THREE OF THEM." It finally said.

"DON'T TRY TO CHEAT THEM AS IT MAY RESULT IN SOME KIND OF PUNISHMENT FOR YOU, OR ANY OTHER GIRL IN THE GROUP."

"GOOD LUCK. AND MANY ORGASMS!!" Gamemaster said before going off.

Pat sat in the middle of her place with her arms still crossed. Across the room, on the other box Kim stared at her. All three girls weren't moving. Then the TV went back on. A new image was on display.

TIME UNTIL NEXT TEMPERATURE RAISE 10 MINUTES.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 80F

Pat wasn't looking at Kim. She was absolutely mad with the idea of going on with this kind of test. Time passed and 10 minutes later the temperature was 85F!! Kim started to gesture to her Mom trying to convince her to move. But she wouldn't see her. Kim did simple math. They'll have an hour, or 2 hours max before temperature gets unbearable!!

It wasn't until temperature reached 90F that Pat reacted and started watching the other cells. Both Kim and Cloe were mad at her. Gesturing insults and blames they threatened her to start the test. All three girls were sweating at that point.

Kim beckoned her mother from behind her glass. With her fingers pointing to her own eyes she was telling Pat to watch her. Then Kim took the smaller dildo from the box and pointed to its base. It had a suction cup that she used to get it standing erect over the footstool top.

Watching Kim, both Cloe and Pat followed her suit. Watching that erect device standing Pat hesitated to continue, but seeing both her daughter and Cloe sweating hard, she felt guilty if she stopped the test. She watched in awe as her own daughter put her legs at both sides of the stool and started to lower herself over the dildo.

Even at the distance she could see her face as she felt that phallic thing get into her. Kim's lips parted and she bit her lower lip going deeper and deeper until it disappeared between her legs.

Pat didn't want to get behind. She immediately copied Kim, feeling the tip of the dildo opening her pussy lips and sliding into her. She was jolted when she felt it starting to vibrate. A blissful sensation she recalled from a long time ago surged in her body. It has been so long since she had a man give her some pleasure that she started to cry with deep emotions.

All three girls were jumping and actively fucking their smaller dildos. Moans could be heard behind those glass walls as they got more and more aroused. Suddenly Kim started to cry and tremble. A delicious and relieving orgasm surged her body while she grabbed her legs to keep her balance and stability. Soon Cloe followed her. Cloe's high pitched shrieks went beyond the glass and into the other girl's ears. Pat was still panting while riding her dildo. Something inside her prevented her from reaching her orgasm. Covering her eyes with her hands she could not repress it any longer, exploding in a long forgotten and forbidden sensation of relief and sexual liberation.

"STAGE ONE ACHIEVED!!" The gamemaster's voice said. "KEEP ON YOUR GOOD JOB WITH THE NEXT LEVEL!!"

All three girls needed some minutes to recover. But the temperature was relentlessly rising to some 100F. They didn't have much time. Dropping the first one to the floor, all of them grabbed the middle one and repeated the mechanics of holding it upright on the stool. It looked way more challenging than the first one, but Cloe was the first to drive it into her pussy. Her grimacing face with her open mouth was silently telling everybody her sensations.

Kim followed her friend and as soon as she felt the tip at the entrance of her intimate hole, she knew it was going to stretch her. She was holding her weight with her powerful legs in an attempt to control it. But she wasn't going to achieve any progress if she didn't let it go. Slowly she released her legs feeling that bigger dildo making its way into her.

"Oh shit!! Shit!!" Kim mumbled "It's so tight!! It's so fucking good!!"

The mix of her body submission and allowance, and the knowledge of getting her pussy stretched was so hot and so powerful!!! She was oblivious of what was going on around. Her body was only focused on that new sensation. Panting heavily and moaning with each of her strokes she approached the next climax.

It was as if her already sensitized body was being trained for easy cumming. It didn't take long for her to feel her pussy contracting over the vibrating dildo. A tidal fire was exploding from deep inside her sex.

In front of her both Pat and Cloe were desperately cumming over their own experiences. When they all ended, the same chime sound was heard. All of them were in a similar state of dishevelment. Her bodies were all sweaty, their hair plastered over their faces, and their legs weak and trembling.

"GOOD JOB, GIRLS!!!" The voice said. "NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE FINAL STAGE OF THIS CHALLENGE. YOU CAN DO IT!!"

Temperature was already 110F. Their bodies were exhausted and having a hard time recovering. Kim reached behind her and threw away the last piece of clothing she had on, her bra. Her nubile perky tits showed with her already erect nipples pointing forward. Seeing her daughter's tits was a shock for Pat. It was as if suddenly she realized her daughter's age, her sexuality, how much of a sensual and sexual lady she was. She also released her tits. They were bigger after being a mother, but never losing their beauty. Pat's nipples were hard as stone even when she hated the fact.

With one last dildo to stand they all faced this last challenge. When both Kim and Cloe stood their dildo over the footstool, their faces distorted in fear. Pat realized it looked so massive it was menacing. It was Pat who beckoned them to look at her. She gestured to them to take deep breaths. She was speaking to them slowly so they could read her lips.

"Relax!!! Trust your bodies!!! She said, "It's going to accommodate."

Thanking her Mom for giving her so much confidence, Kim threw her leg over the footstool. With astonishment she realized that even standing on her tiptoes she was feeling the tip of the dildo opening her pussy lips. Same expression could be seen on Cloe's face. Pat tried once again to calm the girls down gesturing the breathing and relaxing movements.

Pat went down on her dildo and felt that massive phallus entering and stretching her. It was so big that she started to feel a subtle painful sensation as her body got used to its girth. Going slowly and massaging her clit she got half of it inside her. Feeling the fullness it was giving her she started to moan and quiver.

As she opened her eyes and watched beyond her glass, she could see both young girls slowly coping with their dildos. Cloe had already mounted the dildo and although her open mouth and clenched fist showed her overwhelming sensation, she was already going down on it. Her daughter Kim, on the other hand, was rubbing her clit furiously as she jumped on the first two inches of her phallus. Her eyes were closed and she could tell she was moaning and panting heavily.

Watching that hot scene, Pat felt her own body going down another inch and shivering as the dildo started to vibrate. She closed her eyes. Contrary to what she initially thought, her body was melting around that massive dildo and welcoming those craved feelings.

"Oh Fuck!!! This feels so damned good!!!" She mumbled. "I'm going to split myself in two!! It's so deliciously big!!"

She raised her hips feeling every nerve the dildo had and feeling it warming up. Her stretched pussy was creaming all around it, lubricating it, making it all smoother and hot.

"It feels so good!! It feels so real!! She cried as she gained speed over it. "Fuck me!! Fuck me!!!"

A shattering orgasm made her shriek and quiver all over the dildo. Pat felt her body burning and her pleasure reached levels she hardly remembered.

Panting heavily she opened her eyes to see her own daughter taking all the dildo to the base, going up and down, one hand desperately rubbing her clit and the other pinching her own nipple. Her mouth was open and she could tell she was cumming hard.

Cloe's shrieks were so loud and so primal that she could hear her from behind both glasses. She was speeding up her gallop and going mad over it. Suddenly she saw her squirting liters as she felt in awe her body melt over her dildo.

Although all of them came hard and the chime already was heard, Pat couldn't help herself and continued riding her dildo for a second time on the verge of a second and more powerful orgasm. Going to the end she felt her dildo getting so deep inside her as never one had got before.

"Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!!" She cried. "I love this!! I'm so hot. I need to cuuuuummm!!!"

As she came, hard, long and powerfully, she stepped out of the dildo laying on the floor. Her body was glistening on her sweat and her opened legs showed a battered red pussy.

"CONGRATS LADIES!!! YOU ACCOMPLISHED THE TASK AND NOW YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH A PLEASANT TEMPERATURE AND SOMETHING TO RECOVER YOUR ENERGIES" the gamemaster voice said.

On the screen they all could see the temperature going back to some pleasant 80F. Another box was slid from a hole in the wall with some snacks and an energy booster drink. Both Kim and Cloe didn't hesitate and took their snacks. They were starving and it was welcomed.

"TIME FOR A BREAK, A SNACK AND A NAP." Gamemaster announced. "SEE YOU BACK IN THREE HOURS. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE NEXT LEVELS"

Lights went low and the gamemaster allowed them to take a recovering nap. Reluctantly they settled down within their spaces and tried to get some rest. Their exhausted bodies really needed it.

When they woke up from their nap, they found out their environment had subtly changed. Both their footstool, the boxes and even their own bras, had disappeared. Walls felt different in some sense they couldn't tell. Were they moved??

"Have you drugged us??? Pat asked with evident anger.

But there was no response. She shivered on the thought of what they had put into their drinks or snacks. It was not only alarming on her own, but mostly because she felt responsible for both Kim, her daughter, and Cloe. Where was all this leading? What was she showing them?

DEGE
DEGE
57 Followers
12