I Want to Play a Game!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat didn't have much time to worry about what was happening. As soon as the light went on a clicking sound was heard. Both Kim and Cloe noticed some blocks of the wall in front of them were now open. Pat was worried and warned them to be careful. It was Cloe who first timidly tried to touch inside this new space. A bit above the height of her eyes she reached the new hole and put her hand in, expecting an electric discharge. But there was none. She fumbled inside the hole and found a handle. Pulling from it didn't work. Pulling from the other, in the other hole, also didn't help.

Kim gestured to her to stop. They waited until something appeared on the TV screen.

"COLLABORATION CHALLENGE"

"THINGS GOT DONE WHEN WE SHARE IT WITH THE GROUP"

Kim then understood that this challenge was similar to the previous one when they had to move all together. With a smile on her face Kim took both knobs at the same time Cloe did. But it didn't work. Both girls looked at Pat with a demanding face.

"Come on Mom!! Follow us!! It's not that hard!!" Kim said.

Pat was hesitant to follow them. Something inside her told her not to. But both Cloe and her daughter's eyes were aiming at her like laser beams. She finally got her hands on the handles inside the wall and started pulling with them

The group of girls pulled once, pulled twice trying to get it in unison. Finally a clasping sound echoed through the room. All six holes closed around their hands with a hard rubber device that softly but relentlessly kept their hands trapped in the wall by their wrists.

"NOOOOOO!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" Pat yelled as soon as she felt trapped. "You two morons!! Too naive!! Too naive!!" She blamed both teen girls.

The sound of all them pulling from their traps, cursing and yelling, lasted for some ten minutes. After that, they felt exhausted and defeated. Hanging from the bricks on the wall, they went silent. Some minutes later, a big hole opened in the wall below their hands. It was the size of a small door and ranged from their necks down. Neither of them could see what was happening, even lowering their heads, as it seemed to be a pitch black area.

Some shrieks resound in the room as all of them realized the vulnerability that position imposed them. From the echo of the sounds, they could tell all the glass divisions were now gone. A renewed attempt to free their hands and wrists from the imprisonment followed, to no success. Defeated and tired they just waited.

"Are you OK girls? I can't see you!!!" Pat asked in worry.

"I'm fine for the moment. Trapped!! Furious!!" Kim replied.

"So do I!! This is outrageous!!" Cloe added.

"Try to keep calm, girls!!" Pat replied. "We have to wait for our moment. Keep your energy and don't waste it!!"

Both girls breathed deeply, trying to control their rage. Pat's wise words contained a truth. It was futile to tire themselves uselessly. Waiting was anyway taking its due on their minds. Suddenly Pat felt a hand grabbing her ankle and tying something soft around it. She fought with the other leg, trying to escape, but that one was once again caught.

"Watch your feet!!! Watch your feet!!!" Pat shrieked as she felt hers starting to be spread in both directions, opening her legs three feet apart. She did her best to resist, but there was nothing she could do against it.

"What's happening Mom???" What do you mean???" Kim asked anxiously as she heard her mother's grunts.

A sudden shriek from Cloe alerted her something was happening. Desperately Kim tried to turn around and see, but Cloe was out of her sight.

"NO!!! NO!!! " Cried Cloe with a sign of being struggling with something in her voice.

By the moment Kim realized what was happening, it was too late. Her right ankle was being bound and strongly pulled. She kicked with all her might with her left leg, but a pair of strong and firm hands ended her fight in a matter of seconds. Her left ankle was now being pulled, leaving her in a very vulnerable spread situation.

Instinctively Kim tried to pull her knees close, but even doing her best effort and with a strong pain in her ankles she was 4 inches short. Besides, she knew she would not be able to endure that position for too long, as it demanded an incredible amount of effort.

"You bastards!!! Release us right now!!!" Kim shouted.

"I'm scared Kim!!!" Cloe whimpered. "What are they going to do to us???"

"Calm down girls!! Please don't add more stress to this shit!!" Pat said. "Whoever is behind this shit, is enjoying our reactions!! Don't give them the chance!!!"

It was clear now both for Pat and the girls that whatever was next to happen, would undoubtedly be sexual. With the fresh memory of their recent orgasms neither of them could refrain from getting wet. Anyway each one of them felt guilty for feeling that way and the subject was never spoken.

"NEXT CHALLENGE HAS TWO PARTS." The gamemaster's voice said.

"IN THE FIRST ONE YOU ARE GOING TO SET THE ORDER FOR THE SECOND ONE."

"LET'S SEE WHO OF YOU IS THE HOTTEST..."

A dim screen appeared in front of each of them. It was 9 inch max, but being so close to their eyes, it felt like a wide screen home theater. A simple table was in front of them with their names and a number on the right. A 10 minute counter was blinking.

Then It all started. Pat suddenly felt a high power professional vibrator between her legs. As it started to vibrate, the counter also started.

"Ohh shit!!! Not with this!! Please don't!!!" Pat cried. "TAKE IT OFF ME!!! TAKE IT OFF!!"

The distinct sound of the vibrator filled the room. And as soon as it touched Pat's clit, she started to cry and moan in desperation. It took her less than a minute to cum hard and loudly over the vibrator. Her legs shivered and she almost hung from her wrists when she looked at the screen and saw a 1 in her line. They were counting their orgasms.

"You fucking bastards!!" She yelled. "I'm not giving you any more!!"

It was an unbalanced battle. Despite all her might and concentration, Pat couldn't stand the vibrator more than 30 seconds without losing control. Her body exploded at almost every minute, leaving her tired and feeble, completely spent.

When the exercise ended Pat was sobbing. Her body was once again sweaty, her legs barely holding her, and her clit was in a bright red. Even the feeling of air moving around her clit made her shiver on her overstimulated and overwhelmed sex. As she could watch her screen a total number of 8 orgasms made her blush in shame.

"Oh Gosh!!! Please spare my child from this!!" She begged.

Cloe's shrieks stunned everybody next. As soon as she felt the tip of the vibrator between her legs, Cloe tried to close her legs.

"NOOO!!! TAKE IT OFF!!! TAKE IT OFF!!" she cried. "AYIIIEEEE!!!'

Her first orgasm took less than 15 seconds, and left her panting and crying.

"It's too rough!!! Too strong!!!" She said while feeling her second orgasm build.

She was yelling so loud and so much that she soon got a hoarse voice. Her body was shaking like a leaf in the wind, in a continuous progression of orgasms. Finally she got so exhausted that she laid hanging from her wrists, limp, defeated.

As silence returned, Kim tensed herself. She knew she was next!! Even when she couldn't see what happened to her Mom and her friend, she already knew it was not a walk in the park.

At the moment she felt the powerful vibrator directly over her pussy, she jolted in a shriek. Her whole pelvis was insanely vibrating, stimulating her clit nerves all along its path. A guttural groan started between her legs going up to her throat in the form of an unintelligible voice. Her fists clenched inside the hole that retained them. She was doing her best to fight her urge to shriek, to curse, to swear. But her body was thinking otherwise. Besides, whoever was handling the vibrator, was not quitting the fight.

Repressing her own body's natural expressions was only building a snowball behind. Kim's eyes were about to cry, she could not hold it any longer. Her body was betraying her.

The first orgasm was devastating. Kim exploded in a heartfelt howling, her pussy painfully contracting against an inexistent cock, wanting to milk it, to feel her deserved warmth. But even when this first orgasm seemed to be receding, another was building behind it, and another behind that second one. It was endless. It made her rock as possessed. A gushing squirt jet was her last broken limit before she laid limp, responseless with her eyes wide open in disbelief of her own performance.

On the screen in front of them, the position table ranked Kim as the one with the highest number of 15, followed by Cloe with 12. Pat closed the table with a little 8. Pat had goosebumps by just thinking about Kim's 12 orgasms. Her will was almost shattered, unable to imagine what was next for her and those inexperienced ladies.

"GOOD GIRLS!!! YOU PERFORMED GREAT!!!" The gamemaster said.

"YOUR BODIES HAVE AN EXCELLENT RESPONSE TO SEXUAL STIMULUS, AND ARE READY FOR THE NEXT STEP!!!" It added.

"LET ME INVITE SOME FRIENDS!!"

Adding more to their dread, the sound of several footsteps was heard in the room. In a last futile attempt, they all squirmed trying to get loose for their bonds, but it was unsuccessful as all the previous ones.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!! DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" Pat shrieked, minding her daughter.

"DO WHATEVER TO ME!!!" She cried

"BUT SPARE MY CHILD!!"

Almost immediately Pat felt a hand caressing her buttocks, going round to her pubis and playing with her agitated belly. She closed her eyes as she felt those luscious hands enjoying her skin against her consent.

The sound of a belt being unbuckled behind her made her worst thoughts come true. She perfectly knew what was next, as a couple of fingers ran all along her slit. Despite all her reluctance, she was all wet and those fingers sank easily into her love channel.

A stiff warm cock entered her from behind, as she felt her arms getting lower. The wall in front of her was adjusting to her new bent position. Pat couldn't help but moan loudly when he got into her. Even beyond her rage of being raped, it felt tremendously hot. It was as if she had waited for this moment all the time. That veiny manhood was softly and strongly caressing her craving cock.

"I don't see a sacrifice for your child here!!!" He said while fucking her. "I see a cock craving slut enjoying being stuffed!!!" He laughed.

Pat couldn't think straight. He was probably right. She was enjoying it too much!! She was almost willing to take him deep inside her. Her moans and groans were now evident and unmistakable. She could imagine her daughter a few feet away hearing her lust, and a sensation of shame invaded her. But instead of lowering her lust, she felt it multiplied tenfold.

With a high pitched shriek Pat finally exploded. She was cumming hard around a nameless dick while her daughter heard her. She was shaking like a leaf when she felt him exploding inside her. His gush of cum was hot, copious and powerful, and she was enjoying every bit of it.

When she felt him withdrawing from her, a spank jolted her. Another man immediately replaced him. Without giving her much time to think, she felt another cock inside her. Once again she was being pumped and filled, and her sex was welcoming it. A finger of his was playing with her asshole. She felt it gross at the beginning and squirmed trying to avoid it. But as he relaxed her and pumped her harder, she felt in awe of her own arousal.

"You said you would do anything to spare your daughter...." He said.

"I wonder how far would you go for her..." He continued while pressing his fingers inside her ass.

A moan escaped Pat's mouth. She knew what he was intending. His finger was now deep inside her ass and a second one was playing around. She had anal sex long ago, but wasn't much used to it.

"So. Are you going to ask me to fuck your ass??" He said. "Or should I bang my tool in your daughter's delicious and probably virgin ass??"

"You fucking bastard!!! Don't you dare!!!" She reacted.

"Or what?? You're in no condition to threaten anyone!! He said spanking her.

Pat realized her situation. Defenseless, defeated, being fucked bareback for the second time, she knew she had to submit. As much as she hated it she finally asked him.

"Please fuck my ass." Pat reluctantly babbled.

"Don't hear you!!" He said. "Maybe I have to go with your daughter..."

"NOOO!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!" she shouted. "FUCK MY ASS.... CRAM YOUR HARD COCK DEEP INTO MY BOWELS!!!"

A loud laugh preceded him taking off her pussy and pushing inside her ass. Pat cried as she felt her ass stretched. Only two or three minutes later he was fully inside her. It was an awkward sensation at the beginning, but as soon as he started to rub his cock inside her, she felt herself learning new sensations.

"Oh Gosh!!! Go easy on me, please!!!" She cried in shock. "Fuck!! Fuck!!"

His hands took her hips getting a good grip. He started to hammer her mercilessly. All Pat could do was moan and quiver. She was panting and on the verge of a new and different climax. She had never before came from an ass fuck. It was a new sensation for her. Once again her shame was unbearable, but also fueling her. In a high pitched shriek she felt him emptying into her bowels while she exploded in an endless orgasm.

Only when she had her time to recover, and while feeling her ass gaping, she could recognize another sound behind hers. Some moaning and panting was heard and she could not realize whether it was from Kim or Cloe. Either way, one of the girls was being fucked hard and was apparently enjoying the ride.

"Are you OK?? Kim?? Cloe??" She inquired with anxiety. "Speak to me!!"

"Shut the fuck up Mom!!!" Kim said "I'm being fucked by some well endowed bastard!!! Never felt so stuffed!!!"

"Oh dear!! Relax, breathe deeply and think about something else... Don't let him break you!!"

"Leave me alone Mom!!!" Kim said "I'm loving this!!! I'm going to cum hard on his cock!!!"

"Oh Jeez Kim!!! Are you at least on the pill as I told you??" Pat asked angrily.

"Fucking no Mom!!! It makes me fat!!!" Kim replied.

"Oh Fuck Fuck!!! Forgive me Mom!!" Kim shouted. "His cum is flooding me!!! He 's so hot!!"

"I'M CUMMING!!!!!!!" finally said Kim with a shriek while she trembled under his still battering cock.

As soon as Pat heard Kim cumming hard she also heard his guttural and mannish groans as he emptied into her daughter's sex. Instantly she knew her daughter was now surely knocked up by that bastard.

"Please don't cum inside me!! No!! No!! Noooooo!!!" Cloe cried on her side.

"Don't worry Cloe!!! It 's OK!! We're going to deal with it!!?" Pat said before feeling another cock hammering into her.

There was not much rest time for the three ladies. One after the other an endless number of men used their bodies in a sex marathon that lasted hours. Pat learned how much of a sexed lady her daughter was, as she could hear her cumming over and over almost a dozen times. She couldn't blame her, as she also came hard while experiencing all shapes of dicks taking her. At the end they lost count on how many times they had cum, nor how many loads they took inside their pussies.

It was the dawn light over the horizon that woke them up. Still nude and with their bodies aching and battered, they looked around the deserted landscape. It was the typical Caribbean beach, but no resorts could be seen around. They got up the best they could and started to wander looking for a way back to the hotel. There was no way they could trust going to the local police as they knew their reputation of being corrupt. Better not worsening their already complicated situation.

They had to walk naked until they could find the hotel. It was perhaps the earliness of the hour that concealed them from being spotted, but they would never be sure if some surveillance camera did. Entering the hotel from the swimming pool, they took three toweling robes and wore them. Once at the front desk they asked for their door keys to go to their rooms.

Inside the room there was a deafening silence. Nobody wanted to speak about what they all had endured. They'll have to look after three possible pregnancies. Neither Pat wanted to hear about an unexpected grandson, nor they wanted to give Kim a sibling. Pat knew she was taking her pill, but even though it proved ineffective on her. Moreover... What would she say to Cloe's parents? She couldn't get back home from vacations holding a possible pregnancy.

It was crucial to get back home as soon as they could. But before getting back home the three ladies crossed their pinky fingers in a promise to keep this as a lifelong secret they will never forget.

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: Hope you enjoyed this fantasy. Please help me rating my story and commenting what you liked most of it. It helps me fuel my desire to continue writing.

12