I Want You Inside Me Ch. 03

Story Info
End of One Journey and just the beginning of another.
7.7k words
4.82
6.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay on the bed together.

Arms and legs intertwined.

Both naked.

Hearts beating wildly, each of us covered in a light sheen of sweat.

The scent of our sex lingered in the room despite the soft evening breeze.

The sound of the waves crashing on the sand not 200 feet from our small, rented cottage was the only sound.

Finally, I spoke softly, "Tell me about that night again."

There was no explanation needed, the response was a smile and a subtle nod to my request.

It wasn't the first time.

With the warm breeze and sound of the waves as a backdrop, my lover began to paint their story with words.

I closed my eyes and imagined seeing what was being told.

"I had been nervous about accepting the invitation. We had been through so much, I was an emotional wreck, confused, angry, and resentful, but at the same time oddly surprised and more and more intrigued by the path our therapy was taking."

In my mind I could understand that; we shifted a little, in the reflected moonlight, I knew both our bodies now were completely tanned from almost two weeks in the rich Caribbean sun. Both of us were toned, and well-defined now from more than a year of exercise, running, and weights. Our scars, physical and mental were fading ... as scars do over time.

My lover began absentmindedly stroking my thigh with a light touch as the story unfolded. Despite focusing on the imagery, little bolts of electricity ran through my senses, only enhancing the words, descriptions, and feelings.

"I remember kissing Brooke, her lips tasting like strawberries, they were so warm and full, and I had never kissed anyone that way before. Now it seems like such a long time since we had first begun those sessions."

"When I first met her, I could never have imagined my feelings for her would have changed so much, nor much less finding myself in her arms."

I simply nodded, I remembered Brooke too that way, being initially very cool almost cold, uber professional, and very detached in those first few sessions; it was almost impossible to reconcile the first Brooke with the Brooke now being described no matter how true it was.

"We were barely through the door to her apartment; she had invited me back after I had been in the last session of her day, you had been out of town, your trip to Seattle, I think. She held my hand as if it were the most natural thing in the world as we walked towards her building. She kissed me in the elevator at her building, in her car as we drove to her place, in the parking lot, and I was naked I think even before she had taken her keys out of her door."

"As we kissed, she led me to her bedroom; how her apartment was decorated never registered with me, my heart was beating so fast I was afraid I might hyper-ventilate, and then we were standing at the foot of her bed, Brooke was naked now, how she had gotten undressed I had no idea, our lips, mouths, and everything else were pressed hard against one another."

My lover paused for a moment to swallow the remnants of their glass of wine and then started again.

"I felt myself being pushed to a sitting position with Brooke standing in front of me, I thought I had never seen such an attractive woman before in my life, certainly nothing like my only other experience with that teacher so many years ago. Brooke's body was a masterpiece of full curves, toned muscles, and a perkiness I had only ever seen before in magazines or online porn."

"She kissed me long and deep, her lips moving across mine and her tongue exploring and tantalizing my senses."

"Slowly her lips moved from my mouth to my face, down my neck as she gently pushed me back onto the bed, all the while her lips never left my body, they only continued to move down. Then, she leaned against me as she kissed my chest, her fingers gliding over my body as she did. Despite myself, I closed my eyes and my world changed from images of her to amazing swirls and colors, deep blues and vivid purples, I inhaled sharply as her tongue and lips found and circled one of my nipples."

As the story unfolded, my own hands and fingers started exploring, first my own body and before long, my lover's body.

"Brooke took her time, I don't know how long she lingered on my chest, but the blues and purples swirled into reds, oranges, and yellows as my breathing became ragged and my back arched up to push against her mouth. I almost screamed in desperation as those incredible lips and tongue moved south, leaving a trail of soft kisses and my anticipation grew at what I hoped would follow."

My lover's own body started to writhe and push against my hand as my exploring had found the heat between her thighs, my fingers deftly circled, teased, and caressed her little pussy, now completely smooth. Our eyes locked and I nodded for her to continue.

Her voice trembled, and her breathing was more ragged, but she continued, "It was against everything I had ever been taught, but I knew all I wanted Brooke to do was to go down on me."

"Nothing else mattered, my world consisted only of her and me, I only wished I had been as smooth as she was."

"But Brooke never hesitated, her warm kisses moved towards my pussy licking, kissing, and the colors behind my closed eyes moved from incredible reds and oranges to the most brilliant white now, a white like I couldn't possibly ever explain to anyone who had never experienced it. Brooke used her arms to hold me in place, my body trembling and moving as if possessed by some kind of demon, I had no control over her or anything else."

Her voice broke and I could tell she was struggling to continue talking, it now had a dusky hoarseness to it that I had only ever heard when she told this story.

"I screamed Brooke's name as loud as I could when her tongue found my outer lips, I filled the air with words I would never have spoken before, as her tongue danced around my inner lips, constantly moving as if knowing without being told where the most sensitive spots of my body were and as if she could read my mind."

"I screamed again and again as Brooke continued to push me towards the edge and into a deepening abyss I could see despite my eyes being closed."

Opening my eyes, I watched her trying to continue the story, I could see the sweat on her face, and I could see her body vibrating, I knew how close she was, but she continued now despite making ever louder whimpers and soft little moans intermixed with her words.

"I don't know how she kept me from moving, because her hands and fingers, now instead of holding me in place, seemed to be everywhere, touching and gripping my ass, caressing and fondling my inner thighs, and most deliciously moving back and forth between that little path between my pussy and my ass. I used to think that women who talked about orgasms and the waves that caused them were lying because I had never allowed myself to let go of myself enough to feel them much less imagine those kinds of feelings, now what I felt then made me realize, they weren't lying because that's how Brooke was making me feel."

She swallowed and moaned again as the stronger tremors now were rumbling through her entire body and were becoming more and more noticeable.

"Still with my eyes closed, I felt those waves, I rode those waves, not like ocean waves which are all going in one direction, these waves rose around me from all sides, alternating from little ones to massive waves that without warning seemed to lift my entire body higher and higher into the sky. Brooke's fingers rimmed my ass, her face was pushed hard against my pussy, my own body thrust hard against her, and when a finger pushed into me, I felt myself on the highest yet and then suddenly the waves dropped away, and I fell."

Just then her body exploded as if wracked by some electrical charge, she moaned so loud I wondered if anyone on the beach had heard her, warm liquid flooded her pussy and drenched my hand as she squirted hard, her eyes opened, unfocused with a thousand-mile stare, and she screamed Brooke's name.

I took my fingers from her and brought them to my face and tasted her on them, her breathing coming in long drawn-out gasps as she flexed, twisted, shivered, and trembled despite the warmth of the evening.

It took a long time for her body to stop convulsing, for her breathing to resume its normal tone, and for her sweat and other juices to cool.

I looked at her, Cheryl had transformed and no matter how many times she told the story, this is where we always arrived.

---

It had been a busy hour since I had stepped out of the elevator. I smiled to myself about my luck, I hadn't walked into anything since leaving the building as I was constantly looking at my reflection so much.

It wasn't that I was vain, it was just that I couldn't believe I was actually in public, on a busy street, dressed like a woman, and nobody noticed I wasn't what I seemed.

People were noticing me, but only for the right reasons ... they believed they were looking at an attractive woman.

I cannot ever remember feeling the way I did for those few hours, it was like a drug, and I knew I was completely addicted, everything I had done to this point was strictly minor league, I swore to myself that whatever I had to do, I wanted to, hell I needed to feel this way all of the time.

It wasn't just sexual, it was everything, from actually using a woman's washroom even though I hardly had the correct hardware, to just simply the way the wind felt in my hair, it was everything, and I didn't want it to end. I couldn't help practicing using a softer voice; when I thought nobody was watching I practiced walking some more with more sway and glide to my steps, even just the way people smiled at me when I walked past them was intoxicating.

The afternoon disappeared in a whirlwind of simple activities most people would take for granted such as going to the bank, walking through a museum, having a coffee in a public area, and yes even using the lady's washroom. With each moment, I felt more and more at ease with who and what I wanted to be. It wasn't until I approached my hotel that I could feel my anxiety starting to return.

My original plan was to stash my regular clothes in the trunk of my rental in the parking garage, find a nearby washroom, and change back into Richard so as not to take a chance of anyone recognizing me in the hotel as several colleagues were also in town for business and staying in the same hotel.

Now after the success of this afternoon, my confidence and sense of adventure were pegged off the chart, and all thoughts of retreating and hiding in the parking garage evaporated as I boldly decided to head for the main entrance. When the concierge opened the door for me and the cool air of the lobby hit me, my confidence evaporated as quickly as the humidity in the air-conditioned reception area. I almost stumbled as suddenly I recognized three coworkers talking among themselves not more than twenty feet away.

I tried to look cool and collected but sweat suddenly seemed to flood out of every one of my pores, I could feel myself flushing and my hands starting to tremble.

"What the fuck have I done," a voice screamed inside my head.

"Stay cool, stay cool, nobody will recognize you, your mother wouldn't recognize you," I said under my breath, feverishly trying to calm myself.

I felt two of them look at me for a moment; was there a flicker of recognition, I smiled, and one of them smiled back, and then I was past them and trying to glide as fast as I could to the elevator.

I was sure I was leaving puddles of sweat behind me as I walked. I pressed the up button and the elevator door opened mercifully immediately and I stepped into the empty space. The door was closing when I heard a voice say, "Hold on," and a hand appeared on the edge of the door and a man slipped in just as the door closed.

I stood in the back of the elevator; he was standing by the elevator console.

"What floor?" he asked turning and smiling, his eyes lingering on me for what seemed like hours but was only a second or two. For the first time all day, I felt like he knew what I was.

"Ten"

"Mine, too," and he pressed the button.

The first three floors came and went before he spoke again. I think I had been holding my breath the whole time.

"You look really good Richard."

I was stunned, so much so that I wondered if it had just been my imagination and he hadn't really said what I thought he said.

I glanced over and he was looking at his phone, maybe it was just my imagination.

Then he said it again.

"Really, Richard, you do, if I hadn't been waiting for you, I don't think I would have recognized you."

My blood froze, and my worst fear was realized. My mind raced into an abyss of blackmail, exposure, public shaming, and not the least of which was losing my job.

He must have noticed the panic on my face and smiled, which given my thoughts at the moment didn't reassure me at all, it made it worse. I started to babble but nothing made sense.

He held up his hand.

"Listen, just relax, Rebecca is the name you want to use, right?"

Fear instantly changed to confusion as I realized that nobody knew about Rebecca," my mind was shifting gears at a million miles an hour ... then it screeched to a sudden stop, actually, one person did, Brooke. We agreed on Rebecca after she said my first choice, Kelly, didn't suit me.

Whoever this man was, he was very astute and chuckled as he saw me mentally starting to connect the dots.

"So, Rebecca, don't worry, I am not going to blackmail mail you, you are not going to lose your job," he paused, then added conversationally, "But I am here on a mission, your experience at the clinic today really confirmed what Brooke suspected since she first met you."

I interrupted, "You know Brooke?"

"You know I do, and yes I know Brooke intimately," he smiled but offered no further explanation. My mind raced again, but for the life of me I could not figure out why she would have sent him to test me, and I asked as much.

"It's easy, she wanted to know how you would react, she would have come herself, but her scheduling didn't work, and I was in town, and I am better suited for the second test anyway."

Just as he spoke the door opened and I realized we were on the 10th floor. He reached for my arm and guided me off the elevator and down the empty corridor. We were halfway to my room before I realized he was going to take me into my room. I had been thinking and walking mechanically, knowing the first test was going to the clinic; but stopped in my tracks when he got to my door without me ever telling him what number my room was.

"What's the second test?" I blurted out, still not appreciating the situation I was in.

"Don't worry, we can do it in your room, give me your key," he more said than asked.

I took the electronic card from my purse, and he swiped it so quickly and subtly I barely realized he had done it as the door opened, he equally deftly took the "do not disturb" sign from the inside and hung it over the hallway doorknob with an ease I almost didn't think was possible.

I went to reach for the lights, and he placed his hand over mine and said, "Don't bother, we don't need any light for what comes next.

It was then I realized just how much bigger and more powerful he was, some men just look big but are not, but I realized that whoever he was, he was significantly bigger than me.

He moved past me and opened the curtains, allowing some more light into the room, my heart was beating so hard I thought he might be able to hear it.

"Interesting," he said in a low voice.

"What's interesting," I asked more than a little nervously.

"I have quite literally forced you into your room, a complete stranger, except for references to your therapist, you haven't asked me why, you haven't tried to escape, and here you are standing in the dark not scared, you haven't tried to hit me, or even yell for help."

"Very interesting."

He walked towards me and self-consciously I backed away until stopped by the wall.

"What's the second test?" I said as calmly as I could.

He smiled in the semi-darkness, I was aware of his cologne, it seemed like a combination of old leather, motor oil, and rubbers; it was an intensely masculine scent and it suited him.

Before he answered he kissed me, full on the lips, pressing me tight against the wall, his body pushing against me harder than I believe possible. Then he pulled back, and I looked up at him, still though only inches from his face.

"To see who you like best, men or women," then he kissed me hard again, harder than I could ever remember being kissed in my life. As we kissed, I felt him starting to unbutton his shirt.

Several hours later I remember hearing the door close. I was lying naked in the hotel bed, cum covering my face, lower body, and I was sure leaking from my ass. My carefully applied makeup was gone or smeared on my face, on the sheets, in the darkness, I thought smiling, maybe more than a little was on my visitor.

I heard his footsteps in the empty hallway, gradually getting less noticeable. Lying in the dark, the curtains still open with the downtown city lights providing substance to the shadows in my room, I reflected on the second test with the scent of sex and his cologne lingering in the quiet room.

---

I was thinking about that night in Seattle when I realized I realized the nurse was in my room and talking to me. I could see her lips moving, I could hear her French accent as she was speaking, and I could see the smile on her face, but even though she was speaking English I did not understand her.

My mind was groggy and full of images and memories of the past few years, thoughts of my journey to this place, what had just taken place, and how once on this path, there had been no turning back.

It was weird how I felt, I knew somehow that it was much too early for the aesthetic to have worn off, but my body felt numb and heavy in some places and completely alive and weightless in others. I closed my eyes for a moment.

The next time my eyes opened I was lying on my back, the room was empty, most of the numbness was gone, and my body felt very heavy now. I could feel my heart beating very fast, and I wasn't sure why.

"Okay, deep breath," I said, maybe aloud, maybe just inside my brain.

"Let's do an inventory," my analytical brain thought as it took over and tried to collect my confused thoughts.

I wiggled my toes and the blanket moved at the same time ... "Okay, that is a good start."

Next, I flexed my fingers and moved my hands ... "Still good."

I moved my head back and forth and I could feel my breathing slowing down as the sudden surge of anxiety I had felt moments before started to ebb.

Next, I noticed the rise of my natural and gel boobs responded to my breathing, the combination of hormones and some very realistic "after-market" silicon gave me, what I thought was a very nice set of 34B's, the little nipple enhancement done previously would fool just about anyone.

That surgery had been done a few months ago but yet, each time I realized they were mine a little jolt of energy and excitement rippled through my body, until now they were likely the most noticeable sign, that along with the hormonal changes really emphasized how every day I was less Richard and more Rebecca.

Unconsciously my hand slowly rubbed my boobs and slowly progressed down my chest, at just about my waist the bandages began, and my fingers left my smooth bare skin and lightly glided over the bandaged area. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until after my hand found no bulge or anything.

Since beginning the hormones, what seemed like so long ago now, my body had been changing. I had lost weight, now barely tipping the scales at 110 pounds, the weight that had remained had shifted and moved, my muscled shoulders still strong were much smaller, and my hips and thighs had taken a noticeably feminine flair and shape. There had been some cosmetic things here and there, but the trip to Montreal was the biggest change.