I Want You Inside Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't have been out for more than a second or two when I felt another tongue, Cheryl was still kissing and licking my face when the other tongue was between my legs, lapping up Chris's creampie, I was blown away, not just because of the incredible way it felt, but because Brooke was licking up from Chris.

I hadn't cum while Chris had been fucking me, but now the sensations from Brooke, the cum leaking from inside me, and what Cheryl was doing were too much and I felt the waves quickly rising and then suddenly breaking over me.

----

The night had seemed to go on forever, and the next morning I awoke with the sun shining into the hotel room, Brooke and Chris were gone. Cheryl was up and dressed and I was still naked, bits of me sticking out from under the sheets. Dried cum and juices from Chris, Brooke, Cheryl, and myself covered most of my body and on the sheets.

"Come on Becca," I let you sleep, but now you need to get showered, we have a plane to catch.

The flight, the jetlag, the night on the beach, the sound of the waves, and Cheryl in my arms; it all seemed to have happened all at once.

Now having finished her story, Cheryl lay listening to the waves before asking a question, "So Rebecca, who do you like most?"

I kissed her, her naked body tight to mine.

"You became a lesbian with me, how could I be any less for you."

Authors note: This story is dedicated to a real Richard/Rebecca, thank you for your inspiration and suggestions.

Rachel.