All Comments on 'I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 03'

by Yesarub

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Bob150BobBob150Bobalmost 6 years ago
Hott!!

Love ❤️ it.

Wife needs to come in & join in, not get mad.

Charlotte1431Charlotte1431almost 6 years ago
More!!

I love it, but don’t like the synopsis at the beginning. Pick it up where you left off and if someone doesn’t 7nderstand they can read from the beginning. I love this topic! I want them to duck everywhere right under wife’s nose. Then ultimately right in front of her! Keep going! From a hot sexy MILF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story so far.

Would love to see her steal some more of the wife's thing to use, lingerie or wedding dress?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving the series!!

Can't wait until the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

How about adding single mother Maria into the mix?

YesarubYesarubalmost 6 years agoAuthor
She's coming (cumming?) soon!

Single mother Maria is coming soon, Anon! The red head, too!! That's still a few chapters out, Shelly has a bit more work to do to groom Madeline first.

And I'm intrigued by the lingerie/wedding dress idea, yes I am. I might be able to work in one of those sooner than later. I'm actually eager to get Saturday over with, even though I originally expected them to go a half-dozen more chapters (you know, kitchen table, Scott's home office, the staircase, the shower, etc.). I have some ideas for the next few week nights that I want to explore ... So Saturday may come to a close in Chapter 5 (Ch 4 is already with my editor, and isn't enough, on its own, to end the day).

YesarubYesarubalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Charlotte

Thank you, Charlotte! I agree. And I did just as you recommended in Ch 4, which I hope to submit soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking hot!

YES! I LOVE CHEATING STORIES! Don't let the wife have a taste of his delicious husband again. It's her own fault why her husband is cheating on her now. I want the husband to sample all of his wife's friends. Of course, the hot ones only. I also want to see the husband neglecting her father and husband duties in exchange of one night with the mistress. Last but not the least, I want a scene where the Scott would show Shelly's husband how superior he is as a man.

Love it!

- Clair

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read

I love the story. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Misleading?

Great story, but a bit misleading.

Great because you have the women enjoying your handsome husband.

Misleading because I really thought men would also get to enjoy him.

Reluctant, probably.

But it's part of breaking in and training your husband to the Joys of Infidelity.

Let's chat separately and I can share some ideas for you, Mother, and your husband.

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

What a great story! Please keep the series going. It’s so beautiful and exciting when two married people find each other for a fantastic affair. I’ve had several experiences like this and enjoyed every fucking sexy second!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still More Work To Do!

Looks like Shelly is going to have to work harder since Scotty won’t crack! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One of the best stories ever !

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

I honestly cannot bring myself to feel bad for the wife. She kind of brought this apon herself and seemed happy that he was 'miserable' and a bastard. Soooo yeah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYesarub@Yesarub
I found my first erotic novel in my father's work desk. It was a story about a woman, Penelope Candy (Penny to her friends) who worked as a love columnist at a newspaper, even though she herself was a virgin. As a teenager at the time, I was enthralled by her adventures. That ...