All Comments on 'I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 10'

by Yesarub

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love seeing Scott POV again

This chapter as hot and it was great seeing Scott and Shelly again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Town Bicycle Falls in Love.

Shelly may have fallen in love with Scott, but what happens when Scott learns his new love is The Town Bicycle (more like Tour Bus), especially if Shelly is setting Madeline up as a cheater, as well (which is entirely hypocritical if Scott takes offense at Madeline's infidelity, when he's a cheat.)

What happens when Scott and Madeline compare notes about their cheating and Shelly is the common catalyst?

Shelly's trying to play this like a Wile E. Coyote: Super Genius, but she's got more slutty skeletons buried in her closet than the Chinese terracotta army!

What happens when Scott meets Shelly's "skeletons" in person? The thing about assholes you cheat with, e.g. Eric and Dave et al., is they are untrustworthy pieces of shit, only in it for themselves. How understanding / forgiving will Scott be when he and Shelly bump into the other guys who repeatedly three-holed Shelly, or the group who ran a train on her to Pound Town???

It's one thing to suspect or know Shelly sleeps around and quite another to meet the loads of randos who banged her. Any delusions a guy had about being special quickly fade under the overwhelming evidence he isn't the first (or 20th) guy she's stepped out with.

Madeline is the least of Shelly's problems if she's trying to romance / keep Scott for herself. I actually feel sorry for her. She meets someone who might be the love of her life (something she's never known or felt before), but she can't escape her sins so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's dirty! It's nasty! I love it!

It is certainly about two loving wives, as usual loving off the reservation

Shelly is evil but does she have a heart of gold? Naah! The other wife is a moron. Sexy but a moron. It's like waiting for the trains to crash.

I especially like that he's not a wimpy wittol.

Hey if you want righteousness read your prayer book.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hmm

I do like Scott but I do want him to realise he's being set up by Shelly. Though enjoying it so far though I do want Madeline to get a happy ending as she's being pulled along by her manipulative friend. As I don't mind a naive person Plus I guess I just don't like Shelly at all.

Good story tho

YesarubYesarubalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter Is Submitted

Chapter 11 has been submitted, will take a few days to clear the review process but stay tuned!

Thank you, everyone, for your comments and email. They make me laugh, and a lot of times they influence or change the direction of my story.

I appreciate you all -- stay kinky!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Sooo she isn't gonna tell him about Madeline?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYesarub@Yesarub
I found my first erotic novel in my father's work desk. It was a story about a woman, Penelope Candy (Penny to her friends) who worked as a love columnist at a newspaper, even though she herself was a virgin. As a teenager at the time, I was enthralled by her adventures. That ...