I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers

That brought out a new level of intensity in Nicholas. He began thrusting madly into her, pounding her.

"Oh yes, fuck me. FUCK ME HARDER!"

Nicholas was close, she could tell. So was she. She spread her legs wider, clawing savagely at his back.

"I'm going to cum, Nicholas. My husband can't make me cum, but you can. I'm going to cum all over that wonderful, thick cock of yours. Oh, fuck. OH, FUCK!!"

She was spurring him on, faster and faster. That was just what she wanted, just the prescription this patient needed from her doctor. Her orgasm started to rise in her like a rolling thunder. Distant at first, then booming louder and louder as it came close.

"I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING NOW! OH FUCK!!"

Nicholas was cumming, as well. She could feel it in the way his body stiffened, his cock buried deep inside her, his thrust slamming into her hard.

He was kissing her neck. That sensation of him pumping her, filling her with his cum, will biting on her neck brought Madeline to a whole new height. She didn't know if she was cumming a second time (so soon?) or if it was a continuation of her first orgasm, but everything in her world shattered.

"HOLY FUCK!!" She screamed, wrapping her legs and arms tightly around Nicholas's body, rocking with him, trying to make herself one with him. Her heartbeat thundered, pounding in her ears, while his cock continued pounding her pussy. Boom, booooom, booooooooooooom.

Slowly the clouds receded. The lightning stopped splattering across her tightly closed eyes. The normal sounds of the air conditioning returned, and the city street activity below. The room came back into focus.

"Oh my God," she said, when at last she could breath.

Nicholas was quiet, his body glistening with perspiration. Madeline's was, too.

"That was fucking amazing!"

"And ... " Nicholas nibbled gently on her earlobe. "We've determined that you can indeed cum without two men in bed with you."

There was a pause, as the Madeline considered what her therapist had just told her.

"Not necessarily," Madeline drawled, smiling. "After all, both you and my husband were in my bedroom together. He just watched while you deliciously fucked his wife."

Nicholas frowned, realizing this woman had tricked him. Again.

"But I have an idea!" Madeline was childlike with her excitement and enthusiasm. "How much time do I have left for this session?"

Nicholas slid out of her slowly, kneeling up on the couch. He was looking over at the clock on his desk.

"It's 11:24am," he said, doing the math out loud. "Katie won't come knocking on the door for at least another thirty minutes. But she knows first consults typically go over by at least a half hour. So, really another hour or so."

Madeline had already stopped listening. Hearing that only twenty-four minutes had gone by meant she had plenty of time before her 1pm luncheon date with Shelly.

But the real reason she had stopped listening was the wondrous sight before her. Nicholas was kneeling on the couch, and she had rose to a sitting position. She was now face to face with Nicholas's cock, or perhaps eye to eye was a better metaphor.

While his cum oozed out of her pussy, and her therapist slowly did the mental math outloud of how much time they had left, Madeline looked longingly at his cock.

It was limp now. Flaccid. But she thought she could change that with her lips and tongue quickly enough. She was more interested in it's appearance. After all, hadn't she expressed that motivation to Shelly the other day? That she wanted to explore all the penises.

His cock was olive-toned, like the rest of his skin. He had a thick underbrush of black, curly pubic hair. It covered his balls and cropped outward from the base of his shaft. The length of him was cock was bare, like God had intended for it to be sucked and knew women did not like getting those little, short pubic hairs in their mouth. But the most interesting thing to her was the tip. Unlike the other three cocks she had sampled this week, Nicholas was not circumcised. He was uncut. This fascinated her.

Madeline tried to recall the moment his dick had first touched her, while her eyes were closed shut. He hadn't felt any different when he rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit, nor when he drove his shaft deep into her pussy. How would an uncircumcised cock feel in her mouth?

Nicholas was just finishing answering Madeline's question, still looking at the clock, when he felt her lips on his dick. He looked down as she swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock, moaning hungrily.

"Oh, hey, why do you ask?"

"Mmmmmmmm," Madeline said, tasting their mingled cum on his shaft. She didn't answer right away, instead sucking on his cock and twirling her tongue around the shape of him. Already she could feel him getting harder in her mouth.

"Because," she said, taking her mouth off his dick, stroking him with one hand while looking up into his face. "To prove out that I can have an orgasm with just one man, we're gonna have to do it again."

Madeline stared at Nicholas's cock as she stroked him, watching as the skin pulled over the tip of his cock when she stroked one way, then receded when she stroked the other.

"Peek-a-boo," she giggled.

She continued this, giving him a slow, patient handjob, feeling him grow harder and thicker in her hand. She put her lips around his now erect cock, sucked him into her mouth. He groaned with pleasure.

"Ohhh," Nicholas said, "That's quite, unnnhhh, impressive!"

Madeline bobbed her head back and forth, marveling at how much difference there was to not have a bulbous tip for her lips to bump over. It was not unpleasant, just different. A cock was a cock, Madeline realized, and she loved the feel of them in her mouth. They felt even better buried deep in one's cunt!

"And this time," Nicholas continued, sweeping her hair back from her face. "You'll imagine yourself in your bed, alone with your husband?"

Madeline laughed haughtily.

"Fuck that! I'll tell you what though. I'll imagine myself alone with you."

"I don't--" Nicholas began, but stopped. His train of thinking had been distracted by Madeline's lips, wrapped around his dick. God, she was a good cock sucker.

"I don't ... think ... that's the way ... oh, fuck, Madeline. That's not the way it's supposed ... to ... work."

He was trying to explain cognitive behavioral therapy, exposure therapy and response prevention to her, but he was really having a hard time concentrating. This suburban housewife was really going to town on his dick, with all the skill and talent of a high-class escort. Her head was bobbing back and forth, her lips wrapped tight around his pole, and her cheeks dimpled with the vacuum suction of her lungs. His cock was rock hard, and he could feel himself building toward an orgasm again.

"Sit down on the couch," she told him, sensing it, too. He complied.

Madeline got up, and straddled his lap.

"This is the position Scott and I did it in last night on our couch at home."

Madeline was kneeling, one hand on his shoulder to steady herself, the other hand guiding his cock toward her cunt.

"Unh-uh," Nicholas said, cupping his hand over her mound, blocking her entrance. "Not another fuck session with Scott in the room."

Madeline laughed wickedly. "Doctor, you know me too well."

Nicholas's hand was covering her slit, fingers flat and pressed tightly together. Madeline started stroking the tip of his cock between the crease of his fingers.

"You win, Doc," she said lustfully, her hips rising slightly up and down, rocking forward and back. "Scott isn't here. It's just me and my therapist."

Madeline continued rubbing the tip of his cock against his fingers, slowly dividing them, spreading them apart.

"That's it, baby," she told him. "You know you want it. Let me in."

Those words sounded strange in Nicholas's ear. Twisted. The sound a crass man might make to a non-consenting woman. Indeed, it felt a little like that, as Madeline continued to push his own cock between his fingers. Those fingers were acting like a second barrier to her vagina, a second pair of pussy lips that Madeline had to get past if she wanted to experience the juicy, wet, pleasurable prize beyond.

Already the tip of his cock had pushed between his pointer and middle fingers, and pressing against her mound.

"Oh yes, that's it," she whispered. "It feels nice right? Come on, baby. You want to feel this cock buried deep inside that pussy as much as I do. Spread those fingers open a little wider."

Nicholas did, and Madeline eased herself down upon him a little more.

"Oh my God," she whispered. "That feels so good. Do you feel it, baby?"

Nicholas did. He kept his hand cupped close to her pussy, and as Madeline lifted herself up and down, his hand moved with her. He could feel his cock sliding between both his fingers and then between the folds of her pussy lips.

"Oh, shit! That's it. That's fucking it right there!!"

Madeline was laughing deliriously know, her head tossed back. Her long, curly hair bounced as her body rose and fell, up and down on Nicholas's lap.

"Oh my God, that's it. I love it!" Madeline screamed. "I fucking love it!"

Madeline wrapped her hands around Nicholas's neck, and then leaned forward to kiss him. It was not tender, but instead hungry and desperate. She could not rise and fall on him so aggressively while kissing him, but she twerked and rotated her hips, riding his cock just as hard. She was fucking pro.

"I want you to cum first this time," she told him softly. "Can you do that?"

Nicholas thought he most certainly could. He was practically there right now!

She was bouncing on his cock again, her tits flopping merrily with each thrust of her body.

"I'm going to hold myself be back. You're going to cum inside me. I'm not going to -- oh fuck -- I'm not going to cum until I feel your cream oozing out of me!"

The whole couch was bouncing now as Madeline rose up and down on his cock. For a moment, Nicholas marveled at the sight of her thigh muscles, flexing and bulging, He watched as her pussy lips seemed to swallow his shaft, her juices glistening on his fleshy member. And then he was moaning, gripping her hips, pulling her onto his cock, his seed suddenly gushing out of him in great, long burst.

"Yes, yes, yes. Oh, shit, right there. So goo-- ohhh. OHHHHHH. OH GOD, I'M CUMMING, TOO. OH, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!"

Madeline rubbed out the full intensity of her orgasm on Nicholas cock, slamming her body up and down. She grabbed his neck, pulling his face between the valley of her breasts, suffocating him, while waves of pleasure splashed through her. Until at last, spent, she collapsed upon his chest.

"There," she breathed heavily. "Now we know. I can cum with just one guy."

*****

At the top of the hour, a muffled knock sounded on the door. The two of them had been snuggling, their naked bodies spooning on the wide-bodied couch.

Madeline lifted her head, half-worried that the knock would be followed by an opening door -- Katie, coming to let Dr. Hines know that their session was over.

"She won't open the door," Nicholas said. "It's just a courtesy knock to remind me I should be wrapping up soon."

"Oh." Madeline relaxed back down into his embrace. They'd already fucked each other four times. Five, if you counted that time she let him come down her throat. Still, her hand reached behind her hip, and found his cock. It wasn't difficult. She had felt him firm and stiff, wedged in the crack of her ass.

Madeline was laying on her side. She lifted one leg high in the air, and started pointing Nicholas's cock in the direction of her swollen, wet pussy.

"I think you said the first consult usually goes thirty minutes over?" she said, as Nicholas glided his way in.

"Mmmmmm," he replied, lifting her leg higher, opening herself wider.

"Perfect. Therapy is good for me."

Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Maddie is definitely getting more out of this than Scott .-.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Amazing. I'm cracking up!

And I love the discussion in the comments on this one. I agree with wall'o'text there, Maddy has been much more corrupted than Scott. It's interesting to me, thinking about the symmetry in this story, and where it breaks down. Scott was presented with honesty. He was shown that his wife was trying to manipulate him. He was given the truth, and allowed to make a choice to accept a secret affair, knowing his wife set it up, and knowing the secret was now between himself and Shelly and they were turning the tables on Maddy. He is in some sense more culpable than Maddy, at least at first, because he had much more information available and control over what he chose to do. But he had the knowledge she had tried to set him up to justify his choice.

Ch 7 on the other hand felt quite nerve-wracking to me because it felt like Shelley really pressured Maddy very differently, did not give her the truth, put her in a very high pressure situation, plied her with alcohol, got her alone with multiple unknown men in a way that felt potentially dangerous, felt like they all knew what their plan was while she did not. Of course she turned out to love it and ended up embracing that kind of thing by her own agency, and more power to her. But at that time, I was feeling like she was getting a significantly worse treatment than Scott. Of course, in a sense she was getting, not what he got, but what she had wanted him to get, what she had tried to set up for him. However, what she got was stronger even than that; she planned for Scott to not have all the information, yes, and she denied him sex beforehand just as Shelly had him do to her, but she envisioned things like tantalizing peaks and asking to apply sunscreen. She got much more pressure than that when Shelley turned the tables on her. If it had gone very badly, it would have felt unfair. But it turns out she loves it, and that creates a new kind of balance where both partners are actively cheating unaware of the other doing the same. This balance could continue episodically for as many scenarios as one might wish, until time comes to let them find out about each other and see where that goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This psycho psychotherapist is definitely on the way to losing his licence. Story's getting a bit stupid now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is getting ridiculous now

I would love for Scott and Madeline to rekindle their marriage but that's hardly going to happen now. And I don't want that bitch Shelly to have him and win. But well... bleh. Looks like this story is going to disappoint even more.

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateover 4 years ago
A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the Ending

***LOOK, THERE ARE SPOILERS HERE, SO STOP READING IF YOU WANT TO MAINTAIN THE SURPRISE. This is the only warning you'll get***

I started really liking this series, and even favorited an early chapter. And often I don't like commenting on stories until I get to the end. I may see something I don't like early on, but I've learned to try letting the author resolve it in a way that addresses my concerns. Usually that happens. Usually.

So I've read up through Ch. 13, and feel like I have a pretty good feel on main character motivations up to this point.

Why am I commenting here in this chapter then? Simply, the author's comment in this chapter really ... bothered(?) me. Let me explain.

This story is a light bit of fluff. A stroke story without any really deep morals. It's all in fun and no real people are hurt. The author honestly does not overtly moralize or cast stones at the characters for their weaknesses. Well, except for this:

>I find it interesting when readers comment about the "whore wife" (Madeline), and

> yet are seemingly accepting of the immoral, bastard husband (Scott). He was the

> first to wander from the relationship. He was the first to cheat. Let's be honest, it

> didn't take much to seduce him: a pretty blonde knelt at his feet and he immediately

> kissed his marital vows goodbye.

This ... this quote is a no-no in my book. This tells me that the author is not honest with the characters or the story, or at least doesn't understand their own creation. The characters started in one way, but changed, and changed unequally. But not in the eyes of the author, which is odd, because it's their story; they should be paying attention here. This quote says Madeleine is equal to and would, in fact, be justified to cheat since her husband did it first. That's what I read.

Well, let's take a look at the replay and review this. Roll the tape, Johnny.

Madeline started the story overly moralistic, jealous and hates cheating. She actually conspires with her BFF, the town bicycle, to actually set up her husband in a compromising situation. As a note: these "fidelity tests" do nothing but prove you really hate the person you're setting up. She even conspires to withhold the only currency she has in the relationship, sex, to make her husband even more likely to cheat. (Don't give me the BS that housewives work hard. They do, but in this story, Maddy has more than enough free time. Scott's honey-do list is extensive so she's not overburdened with housework, he spends a ton of time with their only son so that's not on her either, and Maddy is described as out with Shelly all the time. At best, her housewife role is a part time job.) On top of that, Maddy has gained a significant amount of weight, with the author describing her as 180lb, which on almost any frame under 6 ft means Maddy has left herself go compared to her fit and trim husband. I'm not fat-shaming or saying BBW cannot be beautiful. That's not the intent here. It is objective that Maddy has physically changed. But curiously, the author has her dressing up in tight, revealing clothes, baring her midriff and basically behaving as if she were significantly more petite. So Maddy may be jealous, but it's no one's fault but her own that she's literally made herself unattractive.

Scott is described as the opposite in all respects. Happy, well-adjusted, faithful and the bread-winner. And for this, his wife decides to fuck with him.

Men who've had "relationship tests" pulled on them by a jealous SO all describe the significant betrayal they feel from being manipulated in such a way. It's a shitty thing to do in real life. Almost to the point that "Is that what you think of me? Then, fine, I will give you what you want." I've never, ever once heard a guy say "Jeez, I'm glad you did that, dear."

So, the hook for the story is set: fat, lazy cocktease sets uber-hot friend onto stud good-guy hubby. Cocktease machinates a way to get her friend's neglected hubby for herself.

Is Scott justified in what he does? In a just and moral world? No, there's never an excuse. But we're not in such a world, both in real life or in the story. And this would be much shorter and more boring story if we were. However, one can make arguments that Maddy created a self-fulfilling prophecy here, and that, if you squint a little and look at it in a certain way, that there are some pretty compelling arguments for Scott's infidelity. Maddy drove him to it.

But I look at the other side of the aisle. Maddy is simply shot with the author's Martian Slut Ray. She really has no justification to stray at all. Shelly describes Scott as the best lover ever, yet Maddy falls over herself for men which Sally states are inferior (of course much of this is a ruse on Sally's part). A stranger looks sideways at Maddy and without much prompting, she falls over herself to get his sperm somewhere. And there's no discretion. Singles, doubles whatever. Within minutes, Maddy is fucking a total stranger. And can't get enough of it.

If Scott's cheating was tough-sell, Maddy's is impossible. Scott at least keeps it in his pants except for Shelly (TBH, the office scene in Ch. 13 feels a bit forced and apropos of nothing; only happening to get Scott a threesome to match Maddy. Not sure where this came from, as the assistant was just introduced, and there wasn't significant heat between Scott and her to that point. And, as a professional (as Scott is portrayed) walking into my office to see two women going at it? No matter how hot they are, I'd be pretty pissed.). Comparatively, Maddy fucks almost anything with a Y-chromosome by this point in the story.

OK, OK. Back to the point. The author's comment really makes me wonder if they know their own story or characters, because based on the plot choices made, and the author's own description of the characters, yes, I can see a reason to let Scott off the hook for his infidelity. And yes, Maddy is a complete slut (she's not a whore, since she's not getting paid for it; whether that's better or worse, I'll let the reader judge).

So why did the author make the comment then? Does the author just not see the same story here? It's possible, and I must note that as a reader I've read all the parts (so far) in a short time so many details are fresh in my mind, where the author took years to write this and, for all of us, memory does fade over time.

I've said it many times, story writing is about digging a hole for your characters and then giving them the tools, but not instructions, on how to get themselves out. From my perspective, this story has Scott ankle deep, almost wondering how he got there while Maddy is next to him, six feet under already and digging deeper at a furious pace. I'm curious to see where this goes, and I will be looking forward to all chapters.

Please keep writing, this is meant constructively. But do understand that readers rely on the author to believe in their characters, no matter where they're fated to go. This seems to be drifting from that core promise of storytelling.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
How to Get a Job at Fucking A scheming slut aims to work under a hot married man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Cheating Bride My ex-boyfriend screws me hard, on my wedding day.in Erotic Couplings
Roy's Conquests: Courtney Old bull seduces new wife next door.in Loving Wives
More Stories