I Want You to Want Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me- Hey I'm home with Mom.

L- OK I just got out of the shower again.

She sent a picture and I made sure Mom couldn't see it as I opened my phone. It was Linda with a towel covering most of her, but she was sucking on her left tit. I felt a spark in my cock but I kept it under control until we parked and got out of Mom's car. I adjust myself without Mom noticing me as we walked in the house. Linda came down the stairs still in the towel.

"Oh I didn't know you were home," she lied and I shot her a look from behind Mom.

"It's ok dear, I just wanted to visit with you before I headed out. I'll be up in my room, don't take all day I have to leave for my flight in a while," Mom explained as she headed upstairs.

"Sure Mom, I was just grabbing some clothes really quick. I'll be up in a few," Linda replied, smiling innocently. Linda stood in the kitchen and Mom was at the top of the stairs when she dropped the towel and crooked her finger for me to follow. Nervous but not stupidly I followed Linda into the laundry room. A smallish room with the washer, dryer, a table for sorting clothes and a couple of baskets. A door led out into the alley between our house and our neighbors. No one could really see in the small window from the alley unless you had your nose practically on the glass. I closed the door behind us and wrapped my arms around her from behind, taking both breasts in my hands, causing a soft moan from Linda. "OOoooohhhh you bad boy, Mom is right upstairs." Thankfully the room was under my bathroom and almost as far from Mom's room as you could be.

Linda slipped a hand between us and felt my hardening cock through my shorts. "Well you're the one turning me into one," I told her as I kissed her neck, causing her to shiver against me. I rolled her nipples with my fingers and pinched them. A yelp escaped her lips and I clamped a hand over her mouth. "You should be quieter, in case Mom comes looking for us," I explained as I ran my tongue over the edges of her ear. She was truly a bad influence, I wouldn't have tried this with a girl I was dating. Let alone my own sister, my own hot, sexy as hell, crazy and wild sister. I knew she was always a bit of a troublemaker but seeing her sexual side made me wonder about quite a few things.

My mind was shocked back to the task at hand when I felt Linda unzip my fly and pull out my shaft. "Do me, hard and fast baby, I am super horny for you," Linda whispered in a husk of lust and my mind was in a daze, not thinking about the consequences. I bent her over and pushed my hard cock into her hot wet pussy. Damn I thought I was kind of a horny asshole, but Linda was about twice as bad as I was. I quickly slammed into her, holding her shoulders. Linda grabbed a hand towel and bit down on it to stop from screaming as I fucked her hard and fast like she wanted. I wasn't concerned with how much noise we were making, the way Linda's pussy gripped my cock was all I was focused on right now. I kept pounding her over and over, slurping sounds echoed throughout the room as I slapped Linda's ass like I know she liked it. Soon she was milking my cock as I fucked us both through our orgasms.

I spurted my cum into her and she wailed through the towel. Thankfully the sounds weren't traveling too much. Mom could have gotten curious but she didn't come looking for either of us. Linda leaned on the table and I leaned against the door as my cock fell out of her.

"Oh god that was good Scotty, thank you," Linda stated as she pulled the towel out of her mouth and wiped our cum that was dripping out of her with it. She licked some of it off the towel and swallowed it like melted chocolate from a candy wrapper.

"We should be careful while Mom is home though, sis," I told her and she snorted.

"Mom is so caught up in work and being angry at the moment we could set a bomb off and she wouldn't come looking for us," Linda replied as she found a pair of panties. She slipped them on quickly and put on a tank top without a bra on. She dropped the cum-covered towel in the washer and kissed me quickly. "You better put that monster away, I'll have some use for him tonight," she told me as she helped tuck me back into my shorts. Well, help and fondled my junk at the same time. I was on my way to being stiff again when she zipped me back up. Ah, the stamina of youth, something I will not take for granted anymore.

We both came out of the laundry room and Linda pranced her way up the stairs. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV after watching Linda's ass bounce as she made her way up. I flipped channels for a bit, seeing that the weather was going to be stormy later tonight but the rest of the week was looking good. I heard my Mom and Linda start toward the stairs, and saw the Taxi pull up.

"Now remember, no wild parties or anything while I'm gone," Mom joked as the Taxi driver took her bag from the porch. Like I had time to throw any parties with work and school going on. "Here Scott." Mom handed me one of her credit cards. "This is for food for the house and to help with your car tomorrow. If anything else major comes up I want you to have it just in case, ok Sweetie?"

"Yeah, of course Mom, I will use its powers only for good," I laughed as I slipped her card in my pocket.

"Good. I am trusting you two, this is going to be the longest I've ever been gone and I need to know that I can count on you."

"Don't worry Mom, I'll keep him in line," Linda told her as she gripped my arm and pulled me towards her.

"How did I get such great kids?" She smiled and kissed us each on the cheek. "Ok, I'll check in with you two tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too," we both echoed as Mom got in the taxi and he took off. Back in the house, Linda completely ignored me and bound her way upstairs and I heard her door close. Not bothering to question her anymore at this point I sat back down and watched TV for a while. I caught up on a couple of shows and by the time I looked up it was getting dark out and I was getting hungry. We had plenty of leftovers so I figured it would be easier to heat something up. I texted Linda to see if she wanted something.

Me-I'm heating up food, want something?

I pulled out the pizza and some chicken and my phone buzzed.

L-Yea I'll be down in a sex.

Sex? I chuckled at her typo but didn't make a point to tell her about it, hell knowing her it was probably intended to be like that or something. I waited for like ten minutes and decided I was too hungry to wait anymore. I warmed up the stuff and made a plate before heading back to the living room. Linda came down dressed the same, but her hair was pulled back in a bun and she had some dark blue eyeshadow on.

"You look fancy," I commented as she came into the room.

"Well I have a date tonight, I want to look nice," she said without a care in the world and went into the kitchen. Date tonight? Does that mean we are having a date? I thought to myself as Linda came back and passed by without another word. I was puzzled by her behavior but Linda did like to tease me. I ate dinner and zoned for a bit till my phone buzzed again.

L-get in the shower dipshit!

Ok well I guess that answers that question. I took care of the kitchen real quick and got in the shower. The hot water had me feeling pretty good as I cleaned myself off, playing a little more attention to my junk than usual. The water and soap had me getting excited but I held off, figuring Linda would be more than ready to finish me off, probably more than once. I wore a stupid grin. Last week I couldn't remember the last time I had been with a girl. Now I had a live-in woman who was pretty much sucking me dry. Linda was always adventurous and outgoing, she had lots of friends and was usually busy with something with one of her girlfriends. Angie was who she usually hung out with and now I knew that they were lesbian lovers. I would have to ask about a more in depth story about that, but that would have to wait.

Linda had something planned for tonight and I knew better than to rock the boat with her. I threw on some fresh clothes and saw my phone was buzzing again.

L-Go to the basement and be ready with drinks, we'll be down there all night ;-*

Oh geez, I was definitely in for it now. I did as I was instructed to do, grabbed two two-liters of pop, some bottles of water and a pair of cups. I headed down to the basement and started up the projector. Thank somebody for streaming services. I loaded up cartoons, my usual go to while waiting, and did just that. I was starting to doze off when I heard the door open, and Linda come down the stairs.

Well I heard the click of heels come down the stairs, my jaw hit the floor. Linda's hair was in a bun on the back of her head, and pearls were wrapped around her neck in three strings. She had on a super dark blue shade of lipstick that matched the shade on her eyes. She wore a pair of black velvet gloves that reached her upper arms past her elbows. A shimmery black silk dress clung to her upper body tightly, and the skirt was pretty short. I could see the tops of her black fishnet stockings as she walked in on what looked liked one inch black stiletto heels. Linda reminded me of Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's. She stopped in front of me and put her hands on her hips and popped her butt out to one side, posing for me.

"Well, how do I look?" Linda asked, giving me a look that didn't leave room for error on what she meant.

"Words fail me," I told her flabbergasted as I got to me knees in front of her. I felt like worshiping at the foot of some kind of sexual goddess. I ran my hands up her legs enjoying the mix of fabric and bare skin against my fingers. Linda pushed me back down and straddled me as I leaned against the couch. She playfully ran her velvet fingers up my arms, then under my shirt and up my chest. My skin tingled as she gently rubbed my skin.

"So without words, how can I know if you like what I'm doing?" She quickly pulled my t-shirt up and over my head and tossed it aside. She began to kiss my chest lightly.

"I think I can communicate in other ways- oh wow..." Linda suddenly had a hand on my crotch playing with my cock.

"Well I guess we will see," she responded as she took off my shorts and boxers at the same time. My cock was almost at its full size as Linda wrapped both hands around it and began stroking me. The velvet of her gloves felt pretty good and when she started to lick the tip of my cock head she almost had me over the edge already. I was huffing pretty hard as Linda wrapped her lips around my cock and began sucking me off while stroking me with her free hand as she braced against the floor.

"Oh Linda, oh good god Linda, you've got me so close already," I moaned at her and groaned loudly as she pulled her mouth off of me.

"That's good baby, I want you to cum soon, I want you cum hard. I want to enjoy your beautiful cock all night. I want you to be inside me for as long as you can be sexy," Linda told me with a husky voice before resuming sucking my dick. I couldn't hold off. I took hold of Linda's shoulders around her neck and started thrusting into her mouth. She was humming on my shaft and I couldn't hold back any longer. I came hard in her mouth, shaking a bit as I empty my balls in her. Linda sucked and swallowed my seed like a champ, any of my cum that escaped and pooled on my balls she licked clean. I dropped back in bliss as Linda finished licking me clean. She scooted off me and poured herself and a drink. She showed me a mouth full of my jizz and took a drink and swallowed a mouthful, and showed me a clean mouth.

"God damn you are way too sexy," I told her in my haze of endorphins.

"Oh so am I sexy only when I am sucking your cock, or swallowing your cum?" Linda asked with a dark chuckle as she got to her feet. She slowly unzipped the back of her dress and just as slowly slipped the dress off her shoulders. Her bare breasts came into view and it was like seeing them again for the first time. Her soft double-ds of pale moonlight and hard nipples looked good enough to eat. Next was a dark blue and black corset that had straps to hold up her fishnet stockings. A tiny matching dark blue G-string was pulled over the straps on her legs. "How sexy am I now?"

I didn't say anything as I got to my knees and began kissing her inner thighs. Linda moaned at my kisses and nibbles of the soft skin between her legs. I used my hands to grope her ass cheeks, digging my fingers into the supple, fleshy cheeks. "Oh baby, this is not howI expected this to go," she told me between moans. I ran my tongue over her lace-covered pussy. Linda was dripping wet and I tasted her sweet, tangy taste on my tongue as I sucked at her pussy over the thin fabric. "Fuck Scotty, if you're going eat me, then eat me the right way." I chuckled at her demands but understood what she meant. I pulled her down to the mattress with me and I laid on top of her.

We kissed passionately, our tongues playing with each other. I knew that Linda liked to taste her juices when kissing someone, I think that Linda was more into kissing because of it. I broke the kiss and started my way down her neck. Kissing and sucking her tender flesh till I sucked one of her tits into my mouth. She cooed sexily as I teased her hard bud with my tongue. I took my time, sucking and biting her supple breast. Then I did the same to her other nipple while Linda ran her velvet covered hands through my hair.

"Fucking Christ, Scott!" she cried as I pulled her nipple with my teeth. I released her soft flesh and continued to kiss my way down her body, stopping at her belly button to dip my tongue in, causing her to giggle. I slowly peeled her very wet thong from her legs and looked up in Linda's eyes for a moment. Lust and love were completely mixed in the look she gave me. I kissed the top of her mound and she licked her lips. I planted kisses on both sides of her thighs. Linda groaned and I took that as a sign that I shouldn't take my time any more. I licked her pussy from bottom to top, causing a shiver to run through her. I parted her lips with the tip of my tongue and tasted her sweet flavor again.

I could feel my cock get hard again, but ignored the rising steel between my legs as I pleased my sister. I licked left several times, then the right side several times. I teased her a little, making Linda moan in frustration as I worked her sweet skin with my tongue and sucked her pussy with my lips. I generally enjoyed eating a girl out, this was pretty special circumstance to be sure. I continued feasting on her pussy like it was my last meal.

"Goddamn Scotty, you're going to make me cum... Oh god I am going to cum so hard!" Linda whimpered as she wrapped her legs around my head. I didn't want to tease her any more, I sucked her clit gently. This drove her wild, Linda thrust her pussy against my face and held on tight. Linda started to cum hard, as hard as she said she was going to. I sucked and licked her clit as best as I could as she trashed against me. Her juice sprayed out and covered my face and dripped down my chin. "Fucking, fuckin', fuck!" Linda shouted as she came, I grabbed a hold of her legs so she wouldn't crush my head or knock me senseless.

Linda practically bucked me off of her when she was finished. She pulled me up by my shoulders and we made out like teenagers. Linda pretty much attacked my mouth with hers and our tongues danced across one another and I rubbed my cock against her soft skin.

Linda broke the kiss and pulled away from me. "Sorry baby I need a couple of minutes, I am super sensitive right now."

Not going to lie, I was disappointed but I wasn't about to force myself on her. "It's ok." I kissed her gently, then I had an idea. "So when did you decide to seduce me?"

Linda looked at me surprised but flashed her sexy smile at me. "Well I should tell you the story I suppose..."

*

I was going to Stacie's place, we were headed to the mall for the day. This was a couple of months ago when the weather was getting nice. My Friday class got cancelled so I decided to go early. I was in my peach tank top and capris jeans, figuring I should look into getting somebody's number since I was feeling horny. I was about an hour and a half early to Stacy's house so I let myself in. Now you remember Stacy, right? Cute, shoulder length brown hair, good body. Well, not as good as mine at least.

So I came in and I heard, well, I was pretty sure it was sex. I heard Stacy moaning from her room. I thought, why not crash the party? Since I started to fuck girls, I found Stacy pretty sexy and had wondered what her pussy tasted like. I licked my lips as I snuck up the stairs to see what was going on. Her door was open and I could see she was taking it from behind and man did she look great.

Her perky breasts were bouncing till she took one in her hand and started to play with it. "Yea baby, give me your cock!" she shouted in a husky voice. It was getting me really hot. "AH! Fuck me harder!"

I licked my lips. This was the moment of truth, walk in and join her, or sneak out and rub my clit in the car?

I heard a smack and Stacy groan wildly and felt my pussy get damper. That was it, I was getting some! I took a breath and walked in, closing the door behind me quickly. This was one of those moments when time seemed to stop for what felt like forever.

Stacy was aghast when she saw me, but I was more shocked when I saw James was the one fucking here. James, her football star brother... James looked just as shocked as the rest of us. I was both surprised and horny, this was so taboo but Stacy really looked like she was enjoying it.

"Don't stop."

Even I couldn't believe I said that, and it took forever for anyone to do anything. James smirked a little, pulled back and thrust back into Stacy. She growled and threw her head back as they slowly started to fuck again. I slipped a hand into my top and started to fondle one of my tits, pushing into my bra to start rolling my nipple around. Stacy was huffing and finally looked up at me and I saw her smile. I slipped my hand down and unbuttoned my pants and started to play with myself.

Watching them was so hot, and I could feel my pants get wet but I was too busy to take them off. I was plugging two fingers in and out of me while Stacy was getting cock from her hot brother. Soon James was pounding her hard and Stacy was wailing in pleasure and I was moaning with them. I watched James go off with a groan, and Stacy slumped forward. It looked like she had a little orgasm but I was still a little ways off.

Once Stay caught her breath she got up off the bed and came up to me. I'll never forget the look in her eyes, the lust behind them. She didn't hesitate to kiss me, and what a kiss it was. It took a second for our tongues to start playing with each other. I felt her hands pull down my top and she started to playing with my tits. Pinching, squeezing, and rolling my nipples around in her fingers. And I thought I was wet before.

Suddenly Stacy broke away and pulled my pants and thong down and I stepped out of them. I pulled off my top and bra as Stacy pushed me back against the door and kneeled in front of me. She pulled one of my legs over her shoulder and then just smashed her face into my pussy.

"Oh holy fuck!" I cried as she started to just lick me like a crazed woman. I felt her lick and suck my pussy. I felt her tongue actually go into my pussy and wiggle around. I was moaning like a whore at this point. I was so close to cumming. "Oh god Stacy, tongue fuck me baby! I'm going to cum on your tongue, keep it going" I wailed away, using my hands to press her face further into my pussy. She moved up a little and sucked my clit and I felt my legs shake as I started to cum, hard.