I Want You to Want Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK YES!" I screamed as I clamped my leg around Stacy I keep her pressed against me. I could barely feel Stacy hold my ass cheeks as I squirted on her. I enjoyed the bliss of orgasm for a good couple of minutes as Stacy held me against the door and she softly kissed my pussy, knowing I was sensitive to the touch. In my haze I looked over at James and saw he was lazily stroking his fully hard cock. Stacy stood up still holding me against the door, we kissed again and I tasted myself on her as we made out some more.

She pulled back and dragged me to the bed. "We aren't done with you yet!" Stacy told me before pushing me down. Stacy started to go to town on me again, I felt my eyes roll back in my head. I kept my eyes closed for a couple of minutes till I felt something tap my lips. I looked to see James had scooted down and was tapping his cock against my lips. I didn't hesitate this time and I started to lick and suck his cock.

And, well, things got pretty wild after that.

*

Linda laid me on my back, and my cock was at full mast and pointing straight up. She climbed on top of me and my cock pierced her sweet pussy again. I groaned lustfully as I ran my hands over her legs, feeling the fishnets before reaching up and squeezing her supple ass cheeks as she ground her pussy against me.

"How does the story end?" I asked in a lusty voice.

Linda smile and gave me a sexy little giggle. "Maybe one day," she told me before leaning down and kissing me. "Or maybe one day we can reenacted it," Linda stated with a little wink. "I know Angie wants to see what you have under the hood. But I told her she couldn't see before I did, and of course the whore wants a threesome." Linda explained before she really started to ride me.

My mind swirled at the thought of banging Angie alone, let alone sharing her with my sister. Angie was super hot, and a frequent visitor of my fantasies, so making that a reality would be priority sooner rather than later.

Linda grabbed a hold of my hands, knocking me out of my thoughts and back to the fact that we were fucking hard, again. She slid my hands up and I started to play with her tits again. With me playing with her and her bouncing on my cock, Linda was getting close to cumming and so was I. She was making cure little yelps.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she moaned and groaned as she fucked me. I kept thrusting into her, as my own breathing became very heavily. I felt my thighs shaking, and my cum boiling in my balls. This was going to be a good one.

"Shit Linda! I'm almost there!" I cried, both of us riding the pleasure. Linda didn't say anything, but she got a determined look on her face and just went to town on my cock. I could feel her pussy clamp down on me and I grabbed a hold of her hips and rode her out.

I felt my cock exploded inside her and I wailed out in pleasure. Linda screamed with me. I saw her eyes roll back in her head as we came together. I just kept coming and coming inside my crazy hot sister. I felt Linda squirt against me, our juices pooling under my ass, soaking my balls in hot cum. Linda went from screaming to moaning, and then to humming in pleasure as we both came down. She struggled to stay upright and soon collapsed on me and rolled off me and my cock.

We both panted loudly, covered in sweat and part of us in cum. I wrapped my arm around Linda and pulled her close to me. We didn't say anything, just enjoyed the feeling of bliss we both shared. My mind was hazy and I was tired but I knew my life had changed. Whether for better or worse, I couldn't decide at the moment.

You know what? At the moment I couldn't give a fuck. I was having mind blowing sex, provided it was with my sister and that was taboo; but I wasn't the only one. As long as nobody gets hurt, who cares? Fuck it, I'm young and I've got a great job I want to do, I'm almost done with school, and I live in a house with a sexy woman who would suck and fuck when I wanted it. Probably even when I didn't want it but I doubt I could say no to her at this point.

I don't know when I drifted off to sleep but it was some of the best sleep I'd ever had.