I Want You to Want Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Scott gets ready for the conference, of Linda gets hers...
6.9k words
4.74
19.8k
41

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hey everyone, back again! So this is the last chapter I have prewritten! I am still working on the story and it's not going to end anytime soon! Please give me a rating and favourite so I can feel the love! Seeing good feedback gets me writing more and I have big plans for the story! I hope you enjoy!*

*****

Today was the big day, the Annual Technology Conference opened today and I was escorting Lena, my boss, to the Annul Ball tonight. This was a favor I was doing for her, trying to make her look good in front of the movers and shakers in our world. I parted with Linda and did my morning stuff. She was still sleeping when I left the house. Work was much quieter than I expected it to be, but I was still getting things and people together for my server project. I would have rather herded cats, but I had suggested the project as a way to try and have a job instead of an internship at the end of the summer. They accepted my project idea and I'm officially an employee, not just an intern.

Plus I was going to be making a lot of money.

So far though I wasn't sure if it was worth it as the hardware guys were bitching about the time frame and the software guys were bitching about the hardware guys, with me stuck in the middle. It was all because I'd clearly lost my mind, but when this was all over our computer networks would be more efficient and save money almost immediately. I still wasn't sure that it was worth the headache I was developing...

My office line rang and looked down to see Lena calling me. "Hello this is Scott." I answered like I always would.

"What are you doing at the office?" She asked me, I'm pretty sure I was picking up on some anger.

"I'm doing some work," I answered, confused.

"You're supposed to be getting ready for tonight! Scott, I really need your A-game tonight! Finish up whatever you're working on and get out of there, you can consider that an order from your manager!" Lena hung up the phone and my ears rang after that. Well I guess I should leave then. I finished up some emails, brought out my inner boss and told some of these guys just to get it done.

I left work and called Linda up. "Hey handsome, what's up?" She asked and I could hear her cooking something in the kitchen.

"I got kicked out of work to get ready for tonight, do you have some ideas?" I honestly had no idea what to do.

"Yes I have some ideas, just get home. I'll make some calls." Linda told me right before she hung up on me. Make some calls, what in the hell is she talking about?

I made it home and didn't see anything out of place. I saw Cassie leaving her yard and into the alley. I waved as I passed by and got a wave and a smile in return. When I parked she was too far away to talk to but it was nice to see her in the school uniform. Thoughts for another time.

I came into the kitchen to Linda making eggs and bacon in her underwear and an apron. She looked really cute cooking breakfast and shaking her ass to the music playing on the radio. I came up behind her and kissed her neck. She purred and rubbed her ass against my growing erection.

"Hey, no time for that." She told me, but didn't resist as I cupped her breasts over her bra but under the apron. "I have a friend coming over to give you a haircut and shave, but you need to shower. She should be here in about twenty minutes, so keep it in your pants and I may give you a treat when she's done."

"You're a tease." I told her, kissing her gently.

"Yea, but you love it." Linda stated as we broke apart. She gave me a swat on the ass as I walked away. I got in the shower and washed my hair, not sure if I really needed a haircut but I wasn't about to argue. I got out and looked in the mirror, I guess my black hair was getting a bit long and I hadn't shaved in a couple of days. I dressed in some ratty clothes and came down to voices in the kitchen. Linda had at least put on booty shorts and tank top, the other woman was clearly a friend given the way they chatted.

She was dark skinned, her hair was dyed a sharp green and shaved on the sides. A lip ring on her right side and nose ring on the other side. She was in a gray shirt that showed off her rather large breasts, larger than Linda's in fact, and short shorts that showed a great pair of shapely legs. "And this must be my victim," the other woman stated in a quiet voice.

"Yes Nikki, this is my brother Scott." Linda explained as she got up and pulled one of the table chairs to the middle of the kitchen floor. Nikki pulled a backpack out from under the table and took out her tools. She put a barber's apron over me and moved my head around to look over my hair, at least that's what I think she was doing.

"Ok I got it," Nikki said, grasping a pair of scissors.

"Not going to ask me what I want?" I asked, not entirely sure what was going on.

"Don't worry I talked to her before you got here, and I have a vision." Linda explained taking a seat back at the table.

"Yes, I know exactly what to do," Nikki reassured me as she started. "So you are getting ready for some big Ball tonight?"

"Yea, my boss needs me to make her look good." I replied trying not to get sprayed in the eyes with the water she was squirting on my hair.

"Well then, I had better bring my shit huh?" Nikki joked and I tried not to chuckle at her. She did her work and not having a mirror in front of me had me a little concerned. "Ok lean your head back." I did as ordered and waited as she lathered up some shaving cream and pulled out a straight razor.

"Wow, ah," I was very worried about that.

"Relax, I am a hair specialist and professional barber. My grandfather taught me how to shave with this." I closed my eyes as she ran the razor across my neck. "You will never get a closer shave than with a straight razor." Nikki told me as she was cool and casual shaving me. I was very worried but in what was probably only ten minutes she was done. She cleaned the remaining cream off me and put lotion on my face. "There you go," she told me waving the mirror in my face.

Admittedly I barely recognized myself. I had a classic short on the sides, longer on the top cut, and my face looked smoother than silk. "I am impressed to say the least."

"Nikki's magic, I told ya I wouldn't let you down." Linda said as she came up to look at the results.

"OK, what do I owe you?" I asked Nikki as she took off the apron and packed her things.

"Your sister's got me on this one, right?" Nikki looked over at Linda and I felt I was missing something.

"Yup, I will take care of you." Linda told her with a smile and I clearly lost but not about to question it out loud.

"Well I'll thank you, I didn't know who I was looking at in the mirror." I joked and Nikki giggled at me.

"You are welcome, but I'm a hugger. So I at least want a hug." She told me and I smiled at her.

"Of course," I said, pulling her into a hardy hug. Feeling her big breasts mashed against me felt pretty good and I took a look down at her shapely legs and tight butt. Linda wiggled her eyebrows at me and licked her lips a little at me too. Once Nikki was gone and we cleaned up the kitchen, Linda dragged me back into the shower.

"Going to clean off the hair," she told me as we got in the shower. I cleaned off the stray hair and Linda made sure. With my back to the water, she kneeled in front of me. Admittedly I was half raised as soon as Linda was naked but not knowing what she was planning kept me from getting all the way there. She slowly stroked my cock, slippery with the warm water helping. "I was trying so hard not to picture you fucking Nikki and me in the kitchen. That would have been very kinky." She told me before swallowing my cock.

"Oh holy fuck!" I moaned as she slowly bobbed on my cock. At least if I didn't get any tonight I could always come home and toss Linda down. She ran her tongue along the bottom side of my dick which was great. I grumbled in the back of my throat with pleasure. She returned to sucking hard on my cock as her hands came up to play with my balls. I took a hold of her head and began thrusting into her waiting mouth. Slowly at first but I knew I wasn't going to hold out much longer.

Linda moaned and hummed as I slid my hardness into her mouth. Soon I was thrusting like I was fucking her. "Ah Fuck Linda!" I wailed as I felt my balls almost reaching the boiling point. I could hear Linda breathing hard in and out of her nose. I couldn't take it anymore and fired off into her mouth, howling with pleasure as I felt my legs shake. I thrust a few more times before I pulled out my cock from my sister's mouth.

I leaned against the title wall and we both had to catch our breaths. Linda smirked as she turned the water off. We dried off and I had an idea. I picked her up which she squealed and giggled as I took her to her room and tossed her down on the bed. I kissed her quickly before turning to kiss her neck softly.

"Oh Scotty, what are you up to?" She asked with a giggle and a moan when I started to suck her neck. I didn't answer her as I moved down, taking my time to kiss and lick her skin. I took my time as I started to suck on her wonderful breasts. Her soft tits felt wonderful in my hands as I fondled them and her nipples hardened in my mouth. Linda rubbed her chest against my face as I pleased her. I looked up and saw her look back at me and bite her lip at me.

I continued my journey to the promised land, taking time to tease her belly button. Probing her little dip with my tongue. Linda was freshly shaven so my tongue moved swiftly over her mound as I lowered myself down. I didn't attack her sweetness just yet though, though it took some will power. I kissed the inside of her thighs and kneeled raising her leg with me. Kissing and licking the soft skin of her leg. Linda was playing with her nipples and looking so very sexy while doing it. I raised her other leg and started to kiss the top of her foot and made my way down.

"Fuck Scott, stop teasing me!" Linda tried to get up but I pushed her down. I climbed on top of her. I wanted to save a good fuck incase something was going to happen with Lena tonight, but seeing my sexy ass sister under me, waiting for me, the look of pure lust in her eyes, I couldn't help it. My hardon rubbed gently against her wet opening. It felt like our first night together all over again.

I pushed forward and sunk deep into her waiting pussy, she quivered under me. I felt her hot cunt grip my hard cock and squeeze me. "Oh Linda," I moaned before I leaned down to kiss her. It was a soft, sweet kiss as Linda rubbed her hands over my back as she wrapped her legs around me. I took it slow, pulling out and pushing in, pulling out and pushing in, a slow steadiness. Our tongues played with each other between our mouths. She tasted sweet as ever as I probed her mouth with my tongue.

Linda pulled back to arch her back and moan softly as I pushed all the way inside her. "Scott, promise me something." She spoke with a lusty haze and looked deeply in my eyes. "Promise that no matter what, we'll find time to be like this. Even if we're married with kids, we'll find time once a year and be together." Her hand touched my face gently and she even wrapped her legs tightly around my waist so I stopped moving.

"I promise Linda, we'll always have a chance to be like this." I told her, not knowing the future but knowing that I made a promise that I would always keep. We didn't say anything else but she loosened up and I continued my slow assault on her womanhood. Linda was humming in pleasure as I moved on top of her. Linda rubbed her legs up and down against me in time with my thrusts.

"Oh Scott, you make me feel so good." She told me, pressing herself closer to me. "Take me there Scotty, take me like we both want it!" She gave me a sexy snarl and took a love bite of my ear.

"I still can hardly believe we do this," I told her, quickening my pace. "You give me so much confidence. I can't thank you enough." I groaned at her and she giggled.

"Thank me by making me cum, hard!" She told me and I didn't need any more encouragement. I pumped into her faster, the bed started to shake with my efforts. "Oh fuck yes!" She cried arching her back again. Her breasts rubbing against me felt wonderful, I gripped her ass with one hand to move easier in her pussy. I wanted to cum, badly, just as badly as Linda. I was huffing and panting with Linda. I pressed my forehead against hers, we were close.

"Linda I'm right there," I warned her. I saw a sly smile pant her lips and her pussy gripped me again. It was a little harder to fuck her because of it but she was so wet it didn't matter.

"Scott, oh Scott!" Linda cried and I felt her cum on my cock, her pussy squirming on my hardon.

"Ah!" I came right after her, emptying my balls inside her. I was possessed for a minute as I thrusted into her as hard as I could. I felt like I was shaking the whole house as the pleasure of our coupling washed over me. I spasmed against her even after I finished cumming, Linda was also squirming under me.

This was the best sex I'd ever had up to this point.

After a few more minutes I had to roll off of her because my arms were about to give out. We both just lay there in bliss, trying to regain our breath. I couldn't get rid of the smile on my face if I wanted to. I must have dozed off because the next time I opened my eyes Linda was cuddling up to me. She was snoozing lightly and I kissed her forehead softly. I looked at the time it was only one, I had plenty of time to relax. Although the grumbling in my stomach reminded me that I had only had a light breakfast and lunch was sounding really good right now.

I slipped out of bed, managing to not wake Linda. I was going to find some clothes, at least a pair of boxers, but I didn't feel like getting dressed. I chuckled to myself, I used to hate walking around naked, now I had a different outlook. I was confident now after all.

I chuckled again as I made my way downstairs, it was one o'clock in the suburbs and I highly doubt anyone was going to peep in on me anyway. I made some grilled cheese and turkey sandwiches, I pulled some chips out and grabbed a couple of cokes, because...

"Hey you," Linda called at me from the doorway of the kitchen. She had thrown on a tiny silk robe that barely covered anything. I knew the smell of food would bring Linda around. She stretched and groaned from sleep. I smirked at her, looking over my best work so far. "You look good enough to eat." Linda said as we sat down. "Feeling brave or am I rubbing off on you?"

"Probably both," I joked. Linda smiled at her own work and we ate lunch. "When do you have finals?" I asked curious, it was summer, school should be wrapping up for my lady lovers.

"Next week actually." Linda replied which was a shock to me.

"Wow, really?"

"Yea, I only have three tests total but I have one next week and two the week after. But after that I'm going to want an all day sex-athon, probably at Scarlet's." Linda explained smirking at me.

"I think we can work something out," I wore my own smirk.

We chit chatted for a bit more, finishing up lunch and cleaning the kitchen again. Linda wanted to cuddle some more since we weren't sure if I was coming home tonight. We went back to Linda's room, and laid on the bed after she shed her robe. It was a nice feeling skin to skin, we kissed for a bit, not getting into anything. Just enjoyed each other's company and the closeness we shared since the first night together. I set an alarm on my phone and which was a good thing because before long we both fell asleep.

My phone buzzed and rang waking us both up. "I need to get ready," I told Linda with a kiss on the cheek.

"I know, I'll help you." Which she did, she washed me as we showered again. Linda helped me get my hair right and I was dressed and ready to go ahead of time, which was good because Lena was already texting, asking me when I was showing up. "Ok good luck sexy," Linda told me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Well just don't expect me to come home tonight, so don't wait up." I replied, pulling her in for a quick kiss.

"Oh don't worry, I already called Angie and Kris. So if you do strike out tonight, come home and we'll have a ball." Linda gave me a wink and I was half hard thinking about the lesbian sex fest that was going to take place at the house tonight. Linda patted my cock before pushing me out the door. I chuckled and shook my head as I walked to the garage.

Cassie was coming home and walking into her yard, still in her school uniform. She looked surprised to see me. "Hey Scott," she called and I smiled at her.

"Hey Cassie, ah how's school?" I asked not sure what to say, I was hoping she was not looking at my half an erection.

"Good, almost done. You look really good." Cassie replied with a little bit of a stumble.

"Thanks, I've got a work event tonight. Have to look sharp," I tell her with a slick smile.

"Well you sure do, I hope you have fun." Cassie said, looking me up and down.

"Thanks, I'll see ya around." I told her with a wink, and I saw her blush a little. I wanted to think about Cassie in the uniform but didn't have time for that now.

I pulled up to Lena's condo and I had to stop my jaw from dropping. Lena was normally in fairly tight blouses and hip hugging skirts and nylons but this was a whole new level of sexy. She was wearing a black cocktail dress, with thin straps and a top that basically looked like a corset, the skirt portion was about mid-thigh with a slit that ran up to just about her waist. She had tight fishnet stockings with flower designs across the legs, which looked great because of her matching heels. Her hair was straight and with a swoop across the front, I am sure it was very trendy.

"You look amazing," I told her as she came up to me.

Lena smiled brightly at me. "Well, you clean up pretty well yourself," with a surprised tone.

"I'm a man of mystery," I spoke with a wink. "But alas my lady, your chariot awaits," as I led her to my car.

"You were not kidding, you can drive this right?" she asked.

I pretended to be hurt. "Oh you have no idea." My devilish smile spoke volumes.

I drove my 67 Challenger to the front of the hotel and gave my boss a look. She smiled and closed her ears for a moment as I revived the engine. It roared like a demon escaping from hell, and we saw all eyes on us. The valet let Lena out and I walked up to him holding up a twenty.

"This is my car, this is not a rental. I want this car in a section of the parking lot that no one goes to. If it is scratched in the slightest, I will find you and bad things will happen. Are we clear?" I explained to the poor guy. He actually looked older than me but I put the fear of god in him. He reassured me that he drove a stick and that there would not be a mark on the car. "Good man," I handed him the cash and patted him on the shoulder. "Shall we?" I asked Lena, as I extended my elbow to her. She smiled as she took my arm. The hotel was one of the biggest in our city with the huge convention center attached to it. The hotel was also the fanciest and most expensive.

Now, never having gone to a function like this but watching a lot of TV, I was a bit surprised. The ballroom was truly massive and there had to be like five hundred people here. Which I'm sure you are thinking, that's not that many people. That's not including the staff, plus the tables, a huge dance floor, DJ, and an appropriately huge bar. This was insane, I felt like I was spending a fortune just standing there.

"Let's get a drink before we find a table." Lena suggested to me.

"Your wish is my command," I joked as we headed to the bar.

"Be careful with what you say there, you know I can be a slave driver." She replied with a sexy chuckle. I guess we were flirting hard again tonight. The bar had every kind of liquor I could think of, and plenty I'd never heard of before. Lena ordered wine, and I got a Manhattan.

12