I Want You to Want Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A rather large gentleman, also drinking a Manhattan, with a dictator sized cigar smiled at me. "That's a good strong drink," he complimented me. "Was that your Challenger out there?"

"Yes sir. My father passed away and left me his baby, so she's my baby now," I explained and the other man gave a hearty laugh.

"She sounds like a great machine young man. Like my daddy always told me, take care of your machines they'll take care of you," He said with another laugh and a pat on the back.

"Now, now Bruce, he's mine for the night, so stop beating him up," Lena stated as she wrapped her arm through mine.

"Sorry Lena, didn't see ya there." He pointed at her with his cigar. "Who's your friend."

"Scott Buchan," I replied holding my hand out. Bruce shook my hand and I thought for a second he was going to rip it off.

"That name sounds familiar," Bruce stated as he thought about it.

"He's one of the new hires in my department. He's heading up our server project," Lena explained and Bruce nodded his head.

"Yes, I remember now. Very ambitious, I like the thought process behind it." He checked his watch. "You know what? I promised I'd meet with Val about now to get the business shit out of the way, but here's my card. I want to talk with you about the future of our servers." The big man handed me a card and I promised to send him an email on Monday.

"See?" Lena poked me in the ribs. "Not all bad huh?" She joked and I winked at her.

The night was going smoothly, we had to listen to a somewhat boring speech, but it only lasted like ten minutes. Lena was hanging on me every chance she got, and so far we had avoided this Clara woman. I was talking with some guys and a couple of women from other companies in a good sized group after a while.

"We need better security with cloud based services, it's a fact," one guy stated.

"Security needs to be better, period," someone else replied.

"Well I think..." I started but got interrupted.

"Yes, what does the arm candy think?" A woman asked rudely, joining the group. She was kind of short, black curly hair that reminded me of my mom a little bit. She wore a tight black and silver dress, which showed off her top heavy breasts and wide hips. She put her hands on her hips waiting for my response.

"Well Clara, I'm sure..." Lena began, and I understood the attitude now.

"Oh, I believe he is more than capable of answering for himself," Clara shot at her and turned her medusa-like gaze at me. "Well, arm candy, what were you going to say?"

I smirked at this woman. "Security in any service is a must, but the recent trend of older technology is coming back. And their ability to confound and confuse current AI and hackers is it's own security. Also just physical copies are going to be coming back as well, people want to hold onto things. Now that doesn't mean we shouldn't stand in place, we'll need to expand in that area," I told her, shutting her down hard. I saw her date behind her and he looked completely lost, but I was sure he was a contender for linebacker somewhere. "What about you? What do you think about the future of cloud based services?" I asked the big guy and he had a look like someone just asked him to explain the secret of the universe.

"Ah well I totally agree with what you said about the thing." He stumbled through that.

"About what thing?" I asked him, giving him the opportunity to dig himself into a deeper hole.

"Ah, that first thing you said," he answered.

I nodded my head. "Ah, I gotcha ya, bro." I held my hand out for a fist bump and he bumped me like the bro I knew he was. "Now, who's the arm candy again?" I asked Clara who looked like she was about to explode. She turned and briskly walked away, her date following after her. The music started to play louder and the lights got a little lower. I turned to Lena. "Care to dance?"

"I would love to," Lena answered, and I took her arm again, handing my drink off to someone as we went to the dance floor. We danced for a bit to the faster songs but a slow dance came up and I pulled her close as we danced to the beat. "I can't tell you how much I enjoyed seeing Clara eat her words." she said.

"You told me to make you look good boss, that's all I did." I replied to her.

"Well I see I made a good choice," Lena told me. I felt her push my hand on her back down a little bit so I was pretty close to touching her ass. I gave her a look but she just wore her impish smile. The next song was also slow, I kept her pressed close to me as we swayed to the music. After the song ended we went to get another drink. I sensed Lena was nervous after the dance as she asked for scotch on the rocks.

It was getting late, but the party was still swinging. We had a couple more drinks, danced a little more. As the night went on I was getting pretty well lubed up from the booze, not drunk, but I had a good buzz going. Lena had loosened up quite a bit a well, she was very giggly, it was cute.

"So I rented a suite in the hotel, would you mind escorting me to it?" Lena asked after we finished our latest drinks. "I'm sure we could raid the minibar for something good."

"How can I say no to that?" I replied and Lena gave me a wily grin. We left the party, to a few smiles and nods from the other guys I had met during the party. The elevator bank had a couple of people waiting. As one opened Lena held us back till one opened that was empty. Lena pulled me into the free one and hit one of the top buttons. I rested my hand on her lower back, she looked at me when I placed my hand there and grinned. Lena smoothly lowered my hand to her ass. I looked her in the eyes as I squeezed her supple butt. She ran her tongue across her upper lip as she moved my hand under the skirt and I felt her soft ass cheek in my palm.

Lena sighed in pleasure. After a good minute the elevator opened and I kept my hand on her as we walked out. Sadly we had to go all the way around the floor to get to her room, so I couldn't keep my hand on her. Lena pulled out the keycard from the cup of her dress and we entered her room. It was a big room, kitchen with breakfast bar to the left, living area to the right and two double doors that I am sure lead to the bedroom. Once the door was closed Lena turned to me and removed my jacket and unbuttoned my vest.

"Let's get comfortable," she told me, throwing my clothes on the counter and pulling me to the couch by my tie. Lena pushed me down and straddled me before pulling my tie off and opening the first couple of buttons on my shirt. "I want to thank you for such a great night." Lena whispered to me as she leaned down to kiss my neck. I put my hand on the back of her neck and my other on her back pulling her closer. Lena moved my hand from her back to under her dress again. I felt the fishnets reach just under her ass cheeks. I kissed her shoulder as I reached further under and felt her moist pussy lips with my fingertips. She moaned into my ear as I started to play with her. "MMMmmmm I wanted this since your interview with me," Lena told me, reaching between us to rub my cock over my pants.

"I've thought about this plenty of times too." I told her. My fingers dancing across her pussy, wetting my fingers with her juices.

"Good, my flirting worked," She confessed, turning my head to kiss me. Our tongues immediately attacked one another. Lena was moaning into our kiss, breathing sharply through our noses. I had a bad urge and I spanked her with my free hand. Lena broke the kiss to moan loudly throwing her head back. I moved Lena off me to her back on the couch. She looked up at me lustfully and I wanted to taste her, badly.

I moved her skirt up to reveal her waiting pussy. She was wearing the fishnets but it was strapped up to crotchless panties and beyond, but with the dress on I couldn't see it all. Not that I cared at the moment, I saw what I wanted. Her moist slit looked amazing, with her clit starting to peak out. I dove right in. Leaning over to lick her cunt slowly causing her to moan loudly as I teased her clit gently. She was squirming as I ran my tongue all along her soft lips. Tasting her reminded me more of Angie, tangy but some sweet in there. I took my time licking one side up and down, then licking the other side up and down gently.

"Fucking hell Scott, you are driving me crazy!" She shouted as I ate her out, running my tongue all around her sweet pussy. I pushed my tongue into her causing her to arch her back as she grabbed my hair and pressed my face into her further. I was guessing she was close so I stopped playing and got down to it. Licking her faster and sucking her clit brought her off. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!" Lena shouted as she came hard and long. Her girl cum poured out her and I lapped up as much as I could.

Once she was done Lena pushed me off of her and scrambled up and attacked my mouth with hers. Not caring that I was slathered in her cum. We made out for a few good minutes till she pulled back and pushed me down.

"Goddamn Scott, I want you all night!" Lena told me as she practically ripped my belt off. Then my pants with my boxers, and my cock sprung straight out. Lena didn't stop to really look at me long before she engulfed my cock in her warm mouth. I groaned and moaned leaning back as she sucked me, hard. Lena started off bobbing up and down on me, and it felt wonderful. I was really starting to appreciate getting a good blow job. Linda liked to take her time, Angie too, Mable was all about me, but Lena wanted me to get off. I understand that she wanted me to last a long time inside her, and I was ready to get off to please her. I started to thrust in time with her bobbing, but it was getting harder as she started going faster. Soon she held me down and sucked me off like a porn star doing a shoot, and I understood the appeal.

"Oh!" I wailed feeling it coming on. I gripped Lena's head and held her as I came, giving a throaty groan as I spewed my cum into her mouth. Lena for her credit swallowed all my spunk as I fired it into her waiting mouth. I collapsed back and panted as Lena finished sucking my cock. I saw her swallow and lick her lips.

Without saying a word she got up and walked over to the mini bar, grabbed a tiny bottle of vodka and chugged it down. She grabbed a bottle of rum before coming back to the couch, she cracked open the bottle and took a drink before kissing me and shoving the liquor in my mouth. It burned my throat as I swallowed the liquor as we made out some more. Again without a word Lena stood and pulled me up with her this time. We finished taking off my shirt, under shirt and I stepped out of my pants and boxers. Lena walked to the double doors to the bedroom and opened the doors to a room bigger than my room at the house. She turned to me, who hadn't moved, and unzipped her dress. It fell to the floor and my jaw dropped again.

Lena was wearing a one-piece bodysuit, that left her breasts and pussy exposed. Butterflies were embroidered across the torso of the bodysuit. She posed, turning to the side and raising her arms above her head, pushing her breasts out.

"Do you like it? I bought this just for you." Lena confessed with a sexy smirk. This time I didn't say anything, I came over to her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and we kissed furiously as I took her over to the huge bed. We fell into the bed still kissing and grinding against one another. I sunk a hand between us to fondle a breast, it was hot and soft and supple in my hand. Lena moaned into the kiss as I played with her tit. I moved to kiss and suck her neck. "Oh Scott, I need you in me!" She cried, running her hands through my hair.

I wasn't about to wait any longer either and thank god for youth; I was hard and ready to go again. I pulled back enough to feel the head of my cock running up and press at the wet entrance of her cunt. I looked her in the eyes as I pushed against her, easily slipping my manhood into her. We both moaned as I bottomed out inside her. I just left my cock inside her for a minute, feeling her pussy grip me. I started to push and pull at her, Lena spread her legs wide, she gripped her thighs to spread them further apart.

"Oh fuck me Scott! Make me your slut!" She groaned as I fucked her. "Shit Scott, make my fantasies come true!"

"Oh Lena! I've been thinking about this all week!" I told her picking up my pace, my balls slapping the space just above her ass.

"Oh fucking hell! Scott, flip me over! Fuck me like you mean it!" I didn't wait, I pulled out and kneeled. I helped her get on her knees and I gripped her hips. I aimed my cock and teased her pussy lips with the head. Lena groaned angrily trying to push back at me. "Goddamn it Scott, fuck me!" She cried out in frustration, but I teased her some more. Just tapping my head against her. "Come on you fucker! I'm begging you to fuck ME!" She screamed as I slammed my cock all the way inside her. I went wild, fucking her hard and fast for a good couple of minutes. Then I stopped and pulled out her and she howled. "You fucking fuck! Take me like a bitch! I want you to make me a cock hungry slut!" Lena's dirty talk blew me away, I'd never heard of anything like this outside of porn.

I leaned over to grip her breasts, sliding my cock ever so slowly inside. "Tonight your pussy is mine." I told her and she quivered beneath me. I don't know where that came from but I wasn't thinking with my head I was thinking with my cock. "If I want to fuck you fast, or if I want to fuck you slow. Right now that pussy is mine." I bit her shoulder, not too hard but I left marks. She cried out when I bit her as well as I slid my cock in and out of her.

I pushed her down and went in and out at a fair pace for a bit. Lena was gripping the bedspread and wailing out in pleasure as I fucked her. Lena was a closet slut and a wild one at that. I never would have guessed from our working relationship, but here I was fucking her at my leisure. The sounds of our slapping bodies and our moaning carried out over the room.

"Oh fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Lena moaned over and over, getting me going. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back. "OH YEAH! GIVE IT TO ME ROUGH!" She cried out as I sped up and fucked her faster. My orgasm was swiftly approaching, I slapped her ass with my free hand and she shook roughly. I felt her orgasm was going to be coming up swiftly too. I smacked her ass again, leaving a red hand print. Lena gripped my cock with her pussy muscles as I gave a good fucking and I lost it. Cumming hard inside her.

"OH you bitch!" I moaned, shooting my cum into her red hot pussy.

"FUCKING HELL!" Lena screamed as we both came. I pounded her hard and fast riding out my orgasm as she was deep into hers. "Oh you mother fucker! You keep pounding my cunt!" She spurred me on and I fucked her till my body gave out and we collapsed. I managed to lay so I was on the pillows, Lena rolled onto her back and laid her legs across me.

Both of us sweaty and out of breath, I looked over at her. Lena seemed to have her eyes closed, I reached over and took a breast in my hand. I saw her smile and open her eyes and look at me.

"Good?" I asked her, playing with the large tit.

"Very," she whispered to me and closed her eyes again, humming to herself. I smiled myself, I planned on getting some sleep before fucking her again.

*Thanks again for reading! Please vote!*

12