All Comments on 'I Want You to Want Me Ch. 10'

by mistermyst13

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 3 years ago
Applause

You effing deserve them, I must say that this was one of your best chapters. Besides the sex, the intrigue and interactions between the lovers were great..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! Holy shit dude! That was crazy and loved every second of it! I've read the whole story so far and can't wait for more! 5 stars! Keep up the great work!

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 3 years ago

Hmmm - to be honest, this story has never been my thing. It feels far too focused on sex and the characters don't feel realistic... which is ironic considering my next line is about to be heaping praise on 'Divinity.'

For real, though: different strokes for different folks, and I personally love the world building and plot of Divinity. I hope that we get to see more of it soon - but as someone else who's both disabled and struggles with mental health, I totally get the struggle. Just keep writing and working to improve; that's all the world could ever ask of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have greatly enjoyed this story as I always enjoy stories that have an actual plot to them and not just constant sex. This story has plenty of the latter and a lot of the former so it is very good to read. I only have one complaint for your editor that I never used to let bother me, but as I have seen more and more people make the same mistake over the years I finally had to start pointing it out. I am referring to the use of the word "shutter" when it should be "shudder". The word shudder is to say a person's body shakes as they orgasm or maybe have a chill run down their spine, but the word shutter means to close the shutters on a window. I am not pointing this out to be mean or try to act superior, but rather just trying to help with a little constructive criticism to improve your work. I am not a spelling or grammar Nazi who gets upset at every little mistake as I easily ignore most and automatically fill in the correct spelling or usage as I read the story.

I hope your health continues to hold strong for you as I sadly have to assume we lost RecHiker last year to cancer or possibly covid after 28 chapters of his wonderful story "The Morrison's" which will now never be completed. I will patiently wait to see where you take your characters in this story in the future.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 3 years ago

This series has been very enjoyable reading. Humor, passion, sex. many twists have made it interesting. Keep going. Thank you.

jntiquesjntiquesabout 3 years ago

Dear Author, Really enjoyed your modern thick novel. Nice writing style and great characters. Just one suggestion:

I believe you meant to use the word 'shudder' instead of "shutter" unl3ess I misunderstood your intention. Read all from the beginning chapter through the special day for Scott and his crew of ladies. Outdtsnding and a true 5 stars throughout. Thank you, jntiques/john

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep it going!

Kreeper1812Kreeper1812about 3 years ago

It now feels like Scott is the third wheel in all the situations between Linda and Becky, his boss and Carla, Cassie and whoever. I feel like he is should be asking a whole lot more questions regarding his sister and Becky. It is like his sister is manipulating him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

love it! Looking forward to more

rockman123rockman123about 3 years ago

You are an incredibly talented artist. Thank you for sharing your talent.

toobytoobyabout 3 years ago

I've thoroughly enjoyed this whole series! I mostly dig sibcest, and with all the other characters, Scott has quite the harem. Please keep up the good work. I'm older myself buddy, so don't feel bad about illnesses and life and Psych issues slowing you down. I've got all that myself....

Mr_coaterMr_coaterabout 3 years ago

Excellent story please continue it. Hope all is well for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story has been awesome. I just recently found it when you posted chapter 10. And read all of it since it has been posted. Plus the other story as well. I look forward to much more from you.

wjd53wjd53about 3 years ago

Please right more. We need to find out about the girl friend. His job spying on the competitor. His Boss and if he continues to fuck his sister and neighbor . And last what about the mother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

jI read this over several days and I found myself excited everyday as I returned to it. I found it all very enloyable. The one thing I would ask you to add would be mother's return and how all of that goes. There's alot of fantasy here and having the kids have to decide how to work things out with mom would have been a dose of needed reality in the story. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

good story but need to have the sister get accidentally knocked up by her brother

dscherer45dscherer45almost 3 years ago

Loving it! I’d like to know more about mom, what she does for work? Maybe get her involved with her son too.

Killerpina75Killerpina75almost 3 years ago

Love this story line. Please keep it Cumming!!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Like some other people have mentioned, I'm not enjoying Linda being portrayed as a total sleeze who has been with every female in her own town plus all of the other girls in every town within a 30 mile radius. That being said...

I really enjoyed Kris having her meltdown. Kris may consciously believe that she had the hots for Scott just on a sexual level. But you don't go that ballistic without having an emotional attachment too. Not to mention that she wasn't holding Scott accountable for fucking Jen and accepted his advances willingly.

Sandy is another prospect for consideration too. I'm looking forward to see what happens there.

Becky and Linda need to remain Scott's primary focus irregardless of where the rest of his relationships stand. Cassie is a close second and probably deserves to be a permanent fixture too. I'm disappointed that Angie has fallen off of the radar, but it could reignite in the future. So many possibilities....

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

mistermist13-

Before you embark on furthering this story, FIRE ELMEF, THE EDITOR YOU THINK SO HIGHLY OF!! He has done you a disservice in his job as your editor, as in, HE HAS DONE A LOUSY JOB!!

Too many grammar errors, use of,incorrect wording...all stuff that should have been caught in editing!

Your story, again, is too well-thought-out to ruin with mistakes!

Still, **5** stars for the rating, because, well, you deserve them!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Third wheel for sure.

"Do you like watching your sister fuck me?... Good, because it's going to happen a lot, whether you're with us or not."

He's just the token dick in his sister's lesbian slut parade; even with his own "girlfriend".

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

I think this series is a bit oversexed :) As far as the story goes Scott is a spineless guy, never wonders about something (he should about Linda and Becky:), and always following his dick. Linda is the slut that has been fucking everybody, an she's manipulating Scott. I certainly didnt like the 'surprise' Becky and Linda played on him. I were Scott I would have walked out of the room. Threesomes just dont work unless you have 'ideal' people, and those dont exist.

The scenes at the sex shop are unnecessary as they bring nothing to the story except some fuck-buddies to add some steamy scenes. I'd have preferred some more around mom (I guess Linda fucked her already as well:)

10Bender10Benderalmost 2 years ago

You need an editor who will actually edit. I know how hard it is to find one here, so I will give two examples. You have repeatedly used the words shuttered shutter etc. and ridged. Any editor who knows what he is doing will tell you, shutters are panels that cover an opening. A camera aperture has a shutter and windows have shutters. The word you want, to indicate an involuntary vibration through the body due to fear or excitement, is shudder.

If something is ridged it has a variegated topography with a prominent spine, like a mountain range. To indicate something is stiff and inflexible use rigid.

It seems as though your guy is just running a spell checker and calling it a day. There are many more errors but you get the idea. An editor is actually supposed to read the material.

Other than that, some of these comments are downright viscious. That doesn't mean they are incorrect. But anyone who says awesome, good work, 5 stars is blowing smoke up your ass. 5 stars on the story, 3 for publishing a mediocre editing job. You do the math.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermistermyst13@mistermyst13
Update 3/19/23 Hey, my Literotica peeps! I know I've been silent for a long time, and I do apologize for that. This last, roughly, fifteen months has just been killing me. My health is still improving, I'm getting back to a lot of things I love to do, although moving around wi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES