All Comments on 'I Want your Heart, Body and Soul'

by cumnchat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i like the story wish she didn't give in so easy or at least made him feel bad for how he was treating her ect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars but..........

Why did she give in so easily all of the sudden??

cumnchatcumnchatalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Giving in

I could have prolonged the giving in part but Agnetha was already under his spell but her pride wouldn't allow her to admit it until she just couldn't take any more deceit and chose her own happiness. Whereas I admit that Darin is a complete asshole.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Uhrm, I'm struggling with this one: him using her tits as a head-rest, while she's riding him from above.

Also: Where can I find a man with mind-altering sperm like the one in your story? I'd like to start a toy-house and am in need of at least one rent-boy who'll create come-backs. Him passing out after round one might have proven to be problematic, but since he can work while he is asleep, it could end up being a bonus.

Inspite of your story scaring the shit out of me, you have to complimented you on your vivid and well-chosen detail, strong topic enforcement and the almost (it is a fantasy after all) realistic depiction of entitlement. It has been a while since something has made me mad. I so love being mad..

Shot for story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercumnchat@cumnchat
73 Followers
sexy mature male, vivid, dirty imagination, articulate, quirky sense of humour , I love to role play or just naughty off the cuff chat , I adore women of every sort , tall, short large small , big breasted or ironing boards , black, white yellow , olive , they are wonderful cr...