I was a Celebrity Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she stopped and got up to use the bath, I lay there on the floor, motionless, like a doe caught in the headlights.

She returned, having washed and quickly showered. She came back with a towel draped around her shoulders, her perfect breasts eyeing her prey.

Next time I'll fuck you in the ass. Have you ever done that?

"No, but you own me, whatever you want to do, do it. I am yours."

She smiled and ran to lift me off the floor and embrace me. Who knew where this affair would end? It was just beginning. These were the first encounters, the truly romantic ones, when it seems everything is perfect, every pary is returned lovingly and one is never more confident of the relationship. I feared this would be followed by a downward slope as most relationships do, but I was intent on enjoying every minute while it lasted and to do whatever she required to prolong it.

She dressed as I remained nude. I wasn't the beauty here but I had confidence in my appearance.

"I have to get to the studio, but I'll leave you with this thought, you know how straight people always like to tag the gay partners, that one is the man and the other is the female?"

"Yes."

"Well, how do you think that fit us?

"You tell me. You are certainly the most beautiful woman."

"Well, it's not so obvious, on the outside I am the fem. But inside here," she pointed at her head,"I am the man and you are the female."

"I guess, I can live with whatever role you prefer, as long as we are together."

"Let me be more specific," now she got very serious, "I am the master, the dominant and you, you are the submissive."

That surprised me. And at that point she took out a metal chain collar that looked like a snake..

"This is my Christmas present to you."

"Aw, thanks. Is it gold."

"No, it's stainless steel. I want you to wear this always."

"Why?"

"Because it is a symbol that I own you."

"Like I am your slave?"

"Yes, you are my Christmas sex slave. You are my Christmas present to myself. I hope you are in agreement."

I wasn't about to argue, "Of course Baum."'

"The reason It's in stainless is so you won't have any allergic reaction."

I was dumbfounded. I remained motionless. I let her fit the tight collar around my neck. It felt cold and impersonal.

"Don't try to take this off, it ain't easy."

She then took out a shiny mask meant to cover my eyes. She placed it over my face.

"But I can't see?"

"There are times you will not want to see, and she smacked me hard across my face, I began to cry.

But you will obey, Why?

"Because I love you Baum?

"You will no longer call me Baum, but Master.

"Yes Master"

"Will you obey?

"Yes Baum, in every way." I heard myself say.

"Yes, Master," she corrected me.

"Yes, Master."

"Good, now get on your knees at my feet."

I obeyed.

"Now lick my toes.

I licked.

"Now kiss my feet and repeat, I am yours, You own me, I will obey. My body is no longer my own but yours Master. I will have neither friends nor lovers ever again. Only you master."

I repeated each word after her and finished by kissing her feet again.

"Shouldn't I be calling you Mistress?"

Another smack across the face left no need for further explanation.

"Now stand up."

She took something from her purse.

"This is an internal dildo. It will serve to stretch your vagina and keep you moist. You unscrew the front and fill it with vaginal jelly. You will wear it at all times when we are apart, only removing it for sanitary reasons."

She then grabbed me up in her arms and kissed me so hard it took my breath away.

Then she left and I was alone, wearing the steel snake collar with a sexual excitement akin to being very horny coming over me, as if radiating from my vagina to the rest of my body. I found myself shivering.

Several days passed, the cell phone rang but always some recording selling solar panels or credit card scams. Even a call from Edgar J. Hoover telling me I was now on a list for arrest for tax evasion. Evidently the Nigerian scam artist didn't know Hoover has been dead since 1972.

Finally after three days I got a call around 11am. It was Baumbecker, I mean my Master,

"Hello dear."

"Hello Master."

"I coming bye around 1pm. I want you bathed and perfumed and wearing your mask. Leave your front door unlocked and be waiting naked in bed."

"Yes, Master."

"I have a surprise for you and it has a very big cock."

Oh God, what was she up too? What had I gotten myself into?

I tried to stay calm but I was sweating under the arms.

"Just do as I say or the punishment will be severe. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Will you obey? I know this test is early in our relationship, but do not embarrass me"

"Yes, Master, have no fear."

"And make sure you douche several times. Your ass hole must be perfectly clean." Then she hung up without another word.

What did all this mean? Then I remembered that when my ex-boyfriend and his friend had ass raped me, I know I didn't admit to that earlier. Afterwards his boyfriend said to me,

"If you had duched first, this would have been nicer for all of us."

That was Arney, the one with the big balls I could feel them like hard stones as he slammed his dick home into me. I may have had a lot to drink but I was fully aware of how the two guys treated me. Why I didn't object, I have no idea. I just let them have their way.

Now I understand what he meant about the douching.

I put down the phone and headed to the bathroom. Like a fool I obeyed.

I did what I was told to do. I showered and douched innumerable times until the water ran clear. Clean as can be I returned to bed in the nude to wait. I had no idea what to expect but her mention of "a big cock," made me apprehensive. Sure, I could perform as a bisexual like most women, but I prefered women for sex.

It was now 12:30. I fitted the mask over my eyes and waited. It seemed like an eternity passed although it was less than 15 minutes when I heard the front door open. I was shivering, not from the cold, but from the excitement. This role playing was something new to me, but I was willing to give it a try, only if it meant I would be with Baum, excuse me, I mean the Master, I corrected myself. I will be her sex slave as long as I am able to have sex with her. If I get tossed into the lion pit on occasion, so be it.

.I knew I was being tested but I was willing to do anything to stay in her good graces. I lifted my right arm. Ow, it still hurt a bit, but so what. "No pain- no gain," isn't that what they say?

Next thing I knew my Master, in the company of this guy came into my bedroom. I could smell the cool air on them and a decidedly non feminine odor came into the room. The guy had that clipped New York accent, something like what you hear in those old gangster movies, but his vocabulary was very vulgar.

"I gotta hand it to ya Baumbecker, you got the bitches eating outta your ass hole."

"Hi honey,( I guessed he was addressing me) let me take off this coat and I'll be right with ya."

I could hear him walk out into the living room where apparently he disrobed.

Baum came up close and whispered in my ear. "This guy has offered me a special movie deal so you've got to be nice to him Honey, I'm counting on you."

"Yes Master."

"Whatever he wants, you do."

I realized that he must have been a big man as the floor creaked as he came back into the room. Oh my God, could this be happening?

Baum said nothing more and disappeared. I could hear the front door close and then it was just him and me.

"Well girly, it's Christmas time and I want to wish you good cheer and all that stuff but first I want you to open your mouth and suck on my two Christmas balls."

I guess that was his attempt at humor, but the next thing I knew a big finger pried my mouth open and a large hairy testical that didn't smell or taste very good was shoved in.

"Too big to get both in you mouth at once? Well suck em one at a time, Honeybun."

He had sat himself on my shoulders and must have been supporting his weight with his hands and knees but he still had me imprisoned. I did as he asked, as distasteful as it was.

"I'll bet you eat out Baumbeckers snatch pretty good?"

I couldn't answer as my mouth was full.

"Well next time you eat her out, see if you can taste the giant cum load I sank in her pee hole in my office, an hour before we got here."

"See, the reason I fucked her before we got her, and she told me you were going to do whatever I wanted, was cause I knew if I shot my load first it was going to take longer to shoot the second load and I wanna have as much fun with you as time allows. Believe me hon, there aint no time limit with a box of viagra."

My mind boggled. If she was my Master and he fucked her, was he her Master? The GrandMaster?

I had no time to decipher this confusion. Now he seemed to be squatting right over me, and his weight was heavy, pressing into me. He seemed to have trouble righting himself but he did. I was afraid he'd fall on me and crush me.

"Ok, babe," he was now over my hips, "Now I gotta try your pussy on for size, hope it ain't too tight, I don't wanna rip nothin."

He dipped his hand between my legs, "Oh wet already. Good girl."

He was feeling the remnants of the gel filled dildo I had withdrawn moments before he got here.

"Please don't hurt me," I whimpered.

"Don't worry babe. You got two nice torpedo tits, anyone ever tell you that. Another time I'll cum all over them. But today I gotta try all the stuff on the menu."

And with that he pulled his large hand and two fingers out of my pussy and with a move as rapid as a trapeze artist, he substituted his full cock in one full shove that took my breath away.

I let out a shriek that was covered by his large hand, I struggled to breath.

"Now look babe, don't be shouten down the house, they might send some cops up here to see what we are doing. You wouldn't wanna get fucked by a few coppers, would ya?"

I hadn't even thought of that possibility.

He let go of my mouth and the pain was subsiding as he started fuck me with long strong strokes. His cock was bigger than my dildo but it fit.

"Your very large,' I said

"Don't worry, pussies are one size fits all."

I figured he'd cum in me and that would be over, but instead he pulled out and grabbed my ass and rolled me over. He straddled me and once more. With a twisted hip shot he drove his cock, like a spike right up my ass. Tears welled up and I couldn't help but start crying.

"Hold on babe, we are almost done here," and with that he shot a hot stream of cum right up my ass hole. The cum and the rough plunging must have irritated my rectum because it all burned like hell. I tried to get up but he held me down

'Just wait, I'm not done, there is still some cum oozing out, you don't wanna miss it babe."'

Finally, just when I thought he was finished but he grabbed me by my hair, his fist full of smelly fingers and he shoved his cock into my mouth, not just into the front but he pushed like he wanted to bury it deep down my throat. Then he pulled partly out.

Fortunately my ass was so clean you could have eaten out of it. So when he said,"Clean off my dick," it wasn't that big a deal, just a thick cummy tasting wad that dripped out as put my hand on his balls,

"Go on Babe, squeeze my balls, milk them of any cum left inside, honey. Go on honey and as he squeezed my hand on his testicals he said "ding dong, ding, Merry Christmas!"

It's not like I was doing it, but his big hand was over mine and making me squeeze his balls a good 20 times. I hate to admit it, but he was right and a long snotty viscous secretion streamed out of his penis and filled my mouth. Then he pulled out.

"Nice job bitch, now don't take off your little mask, I'm just gonna run some cold water on my cock and then I'm outta here. But I'll be back cause I know a stupid slut like you wants all the cock she can get. Don't ya?"

Why do men get so nasty after you let them fuck you?

That was when he grabbed me by the throat and I was scared he was going to choke me.

"Yes, yes, all the cock..."

"Now one last thing Miss Pussy-Ass, you are going to repeat what I say,"

His hand tightened again,

"Say this...(I heard a click)...The person recording this just fucked my ass and pussy with my full consent. I love his big dick inside me."

I repeated the disgusting coercion and he released my throat from his firm grasp, I heard another click and I realized he'd tape recorder my "confession." What for, I had no idea at the time.

He pushed me back on the bed and went into the living room. I could tell from the noise, that when he came into the bedroom, he was pulling on his pants. He must have fumbled with his wallet for a minute and threw what turned out to be $300 onto my sticky cum laden pussy.

"There you go bitch, paid in full. Don't ya ever say I ain't a sport."

He let out a loud basso profundo laugh that I'll never forget.

"Don't worry bitch, I'll put in a good report to your Master," and again he started to laugh

all the way to the front door. Then the door slammed and all was quiet. I thought I could hear the elevator arrive but maybe it was just my imagination.

I waited a long time before I took off the shiny eye mask and slowly pulled myself together to stumble into the bathroom. I lay in the cold empty tub as it filled with warm water and I wondered what I'd become. Even though I'd squirted plenty of water into my vagina I knew that if his precum or left over sperm from the Master's pussy got in there and clocked my egg, I was in trouble. Was I now pregnant from that monster? After this I was going on birth control pills if I was to continue as a celebrity sex slave.

I couldn't wait for Baum, I mean Master, to return and reward me for my good behavior. As disgusting as the whole experience was, but in a way it was hot and sexy and I wanted so much to be going down on Master's vag as soon as possible.

I looked up at the bathroom mirror. Something was written there. I squinted and saw he had left me a message,

"Giving your ass to a stranger, is like giving alms to the poor, needed, but never fully appreciated."

What the hell does that mean?

THE END

12