A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
Chloe takes her first submissives,
8.2k words
4.46
54.4k
49

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Chloe is a beautiful high school senior with a gift for seducing and dominating others, especially women, and she puts her gift to good use in acquiring her first few submissives. This is Chapter 1 of the Chloe story.

Notes

  • Sexual activity is 90% lesbian. Incest appears in later chapters. The story focuses on the dominance and submission aspects of BDSM but isn't meant to be realistic (there are no safe words, etc.). All characters are over 18.
  • There's a sequel series called "Teenage Domme". You can read either series first.
  • You can read the chapters in this series out of order, as long as you read the chapter introductions, though you might miss some references and character development.
  • UPDATED in July 2022.

Acknowledgement : I owe much gratitude to silkstockingslover whose stories have provided inspiration and insights. She's one of my favorite writers on Literotica and much of her work features my favorite themes - lesbian submission, MILF seduction, incest, etc. Go check out her writing!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chloe

Chloe Sharpe had no trouble at all seducing Mr. Rupert, her 12th grade geometry teacher. She was, after all, a gorgeous teenage blonde with a fantastic body, while he was a small, frumpy geek of a man with few friends. All she had to do was dote over him for a few days and give him one kiss after class and he was utterly entranced, disregarding the dangers of falling for an 18-year-old student.

Chloe followed up by going over to Rupert's house every few days to give him a hand job or, if he was especially lucky, quick fellatio. It was hardly a chore, since she was skilled enough that she could turn him into a quivering, gooey mess in less than a minute. On some days she even let him slip his cock into her neatly-trimmed pussy. In exchange for all this, Rupert let her skip class and changed all her math grades to A's, which she needed to graduate. Of course Chloe insisted on having her own sexual needs met and demanded cunnilingus every time they got together.

Physically, Chloe was a stunning girl. She'd inherited her Irish mother's alluring smile and perky nose and her father's high Nordic cheekbones and hypnotic blue eyes - eyes that seemed to hide mischief just beneath the surface. Her fair, lightly-freckled skin was complemented by rich golden-blonde hair that she let tumble in waves past her shoulders. She was naturally endowed with great legs, a trim waist, and breasts that drew glances even from a distance. In fact the only thing average about her body was her height.

But Chloe's true gift was her ability to control and manipulate others. Even before puberty, she could be sweet or demanding - usually a little of both - to get whatever she wanted. She could instinctively feign innocence, love, need, anger, and a dozen other moods. Then when she became sexually mature, her influence over boys and even girls increased a hundredfold, thanks to her ravishing good looks and sexual prowess. But most of all, she possessed an indomitable will that was difficult if not perilous to resist. Even her voice carried power - she always seemed to know what to say and how to say it. So controlling someone like Rupert was child's play for her.

Mr. Rupert wasn't actually a bad fuck in her opinion, even if he was three decades older. His dick wasn't too shabby at least. Best of all, he'd grown quite adept at getting her off with his tongue, licking her snatch until she foamed and frothed. Of course like anyone who'd ever gone down on Chloe, he quickly became addicted to the taste.

As the days went by, Chloe pleasured Rupert less and less often, relying on her manipulative skills to keep him in line. Soon she was showing up at his house whenever she felt like it, eating his food and drinking his liquor. She made him do her homework for other classes and if he earned anything less than an A+, she'd punish him by shunning him for days. Then she'd say all is forgiven and give him a quick hand job (along with a large helping of verbal abuse) and he'd be putty in her hands until the next time he screwed up.

Finally Chloe made him call her mistress, formalizing what was already domination.

Elyse

But Chloe grew tired of Rupert and wanted to try something new, or rather somebody new - someone she could dominate yet have an ounce of respect for. So she asked him about Elyse Devers, the young brunette who'd recently been hired by the school to teach French. Chloe knew firsthand how pretty the woman was, plus French turned her on sometimes. Sure, the teacher wasn't actually from France - she was born in Chicago - but that didn't matter. Eager to move forward, Chloe ordered Rupert to be extra nice to Ms. Devers, using what little charm he had. The teen commanded him to invite the teacher to his house under the pretext that one of his students needed some tutoring in French before a trip to Paris. Rupert did as he was told, and Devers naively consented to a tutoring session with Chloe.

Madame Devers, as her students knew her, arrived at Rupert's home dressed conservatively in a plaid skirt and white blouse. Clearly she had no idea she might be engaging in sexual activity. She wore her hair in a cute messy French bob and possessed a naturally demure smile that made Chloe want to kiss her and then immediately corrupt her. She didn't wear much makeup but didn't need to, as her dark eyebrows and eyelashes contrasted nicely with her fair skin. Natural auburn highlights gave her bob a bit of extra glow.

As planned, Rupert told the French teacher that Chloe needed physical contact to learn - that a caring touch was essential for her comfort and attentiveness. That should make things interesting, Chloe thought, or at least foreshadow what was about to happen.

Chloe arrived at Rupert's house just a couple minutes after Elyse, but she was definitely not dressed conservatively. She'd donned a respectable flannel shirt but left most of the buttons open, revealing a thin spandex sports bra underneath. Her nipples would say bonjour if she so much as thought about cold weather. She wore tight black leggings that showed off her exquisite butt and legs.

After everyone settled in, Elyse began reciting French sentences, helping Chloe translate. The teen was actually good at languages and didn't need much tutoring, so she focused on emulating the teacher's delicate French accent while admiring the lips forming the words. The two women occasionally touched, adding an air of intimacy. Elyse responded well to the contact, a good sign.

When Chloe had her fill of nouns and verbs, she made her move. She asked with complete nonchalance, "Now teacher, how do you say 'lick my tits and cunt until I come?'"

Devers was shocked by the obscene question. "I'm not going to teach you that!"

Chloe countered, "But you will, Elyse, because I'm gonna give you a cunt-licking like you've never had before. You'll see that women are much better at it than men."

The suggestion was so indecent that Elyse was tongue-tied.

"Now say it," ordered Chloe.

"I... I don't know all the words," Elyse stalled.

"Do the best you can, and you'll be rewarded," Chloe promised.

Elyse wondered if the reward would involve the licking Chloe spoke of, a thought that left her flustered. Maybe she could just humor the girl and translate the words, then leave. So she spoke slowly and tried to approximate the sentence in French, unsure of how to translate the vulgar words.

Chloe listened attentively and then replied, "That'll do." She began unbuttoning Elyse's blouse, starting at the top.

"What are you doing?" asked the still astonished French teacher.

"I'm doing what you just asked me to. It's time we brought you out of your shell, mademoiselle. Please don't move."

Elyse wasn't sure why, but she couldn't bring herself to protest. She wasn't a lesbian, but Chloe was absolutely beautiful - and demanding. Elyse couldn't seem to say no. It was as if she'd forgotten how to say no. She was getting turned on despite herself, and there was something magnetic about Chloe's audacity. Before Elyse could muster any opposition, Chloe had already removed her white blouse and slipped her hands inside her B-cup bra. Now the teen was fondling her breasts.

This is crazy, Elyse decided once and for all. She was about to put an end to Chloe's advances, but then the girl lifted her bra and started kissing her nipples, catching her by surprise. Oh, that feels very good, Elyse thought. She once again found it difficult to say no. It had been a long time since she'd been intimate with anyone, and one of her favorite things was to have her nipples fondled and kissed. She could only watch helplessly as the teen sucked sensuously on one nipple, then the other.

Chloe paused momentarily and snapped to the man still in the room, "Now Rupee, watch and learn, though I doubt you'll ever be any good at this." To Elyse she said, "Don't worry about him, mon chéri."

Elyse hadn't noticed that Rupert was still there, standing in the doorway of the room. She tried to ignore him, but to her surprise the thought of a man watching only turned her on further, as if Chloe's uninhibited moves had loosened her inhibitions too. She was getting very moist between her legs, her hormones surging, her desires mounting.

Then without warning she felt a breeze as Chloe pulled down her conservative skirt in one swift motion, exposing pretty pink panties that were now stained and wet. Chloe rubbed Elyse's crotch through the lacy fabric for a minute, then slid a hand inside the lace and continued rubbing. The teen probed the slick interior of Elyse's pussy with one finger and swirled it around inside, making it slicker. The teacher knew she could be fired for allowing this, but all her thoughts were lost in desire, in the pleasure coursing through her. She moaned as her juices flowed.

Chloe took it to the next level, removing Elyse's panties and kneeling on the floor to get a better look at her sex. She was greeted by a narrow, inscrutable slit that hid whatever lay beyond, adorned by tufts of unusually wispy, wavy fur. The enticing cleft emitted a unique savory scent that Chloe found tantalizing, so she leaned in close, following the aroma. She gently touched her tongue to the organ and discovered that it tasted as good as it smelled - delectably sweet with a hint of spice (thyme came to mind, as did cumin for an entirely different reason). She began pleasuring the luscious pussy - licking it, sucking on it, parting the slit with her tongue to savor the cum inside. She focused on stimulating Elyse's clitoris to maximize her delight.

Not surprisingly, it only took a minute before Elyse was crying out and coming like a virgin. She roiled and twisted in her seat. She moaned and gasped. She released a flood of sweet-spicy goo onto Chloe, who didn't mind at all.

Chloe pulled away when the moans died down. She gave Elyse a couple minutes to recover, then began to strip... slowly. The teacher watched half-dazed as Chloe removed one item of clothing at a time - first her shirt, then her bra, then her tights. Chloe's body made Elyse think of classic Hollywood - not rail-thin but with radiant curves, including breasts a pin-up girl would be proud of. Chloe's clothes were strictly modern though - and disappearing.

The girl stepped out of her panties at last. She asked matter-of-factly, "Now what's the translation for 'lick my pussy, you slut?'"

The teacher responded with something in French that Chloe didn't fully understand. The dominant teen tried to repeat the translation, emphasizing the word she thought meant slut, or maybe goddess. The somewhat garbled response made Elyse pause out of confusion - too long for Chloe.

"I said lick me slut, and don't make me ask again!!!!" the teen barked fiercely.

Chloe's tone was so compelling! Elyse was already buffeted by so many urges - awe, attraction, arousal - and now Chloe's authority was palpable. The teacher wondered what it would be like to surrender to that authority, to satisfy the teen's every whim and obey her every command. It was a tantalizing thought - just to cede all control and do whatever she was told - and the thought made her desire skyrocket. She couldn't explain why, but the thought of obeying Chloe made her vaginal juices flow like crazy.

So like a woman possessed, Elyse dropped to her knees and was immediately struck by what she saw. Chloe's pussy was a captivating array of folds and creases, every fold glistening and every crease waiting to be explored. The inner labia reached out like wrinkly lips begging to be kissed, parted just enough to expose a sliver of shimmering pink. The outer lips were voluptuous and waxed, and the whole creation was crowned by a patch of blonde fuzz trimmed short. Elyse was spellbound. Command or no command, she leaned in and tentatively probed the organ with her tongue. She was instantly dazzled by Chloe's heady, musky flavor that contained a touch of sweet - a mesmerizing blend.

"That's it, keep going, gonzesse," Chloe ordered, using the word Elyse had used. "Use your tongue."

Spurred on by the taste and Chloe's words, Elyse began licking the succulent organ with passion. She tried to emulate the moves Chloe had used on her - caressing the clitoris with the tip of her tongue, lapping up the elixir seeping from the teen's most intimate recess. Chloe closed her eyes and moaned, driving Elyse to lick even more fervently. The teen clutched the teacher's hair and pulled her in tight, barely letting her breathe.

Chloe yelled across the room, "Rupee, get over here. Take that dick of yours and push it into Devers' pussy. Push it in hard, she's ready for it. But if you come, I swear I'll cut your balls off." Rupert came over and did as he was told, while Chloe could barely stave off orgasm herself.

Elyse gasped when the man entered her slick tunnel of love, but she didn't resist at all. She couldn't believe she was allowing a three-way, something she'd always viewed as horribly promiscuous. But if Chloe wanted it, she wanted it too! Fulfilling Chloe's every whim was intoxicating. She focused on Chloe's desires as if nothing else existed. In less than a minute she had another orgasm - her second of the afternoon.

Almost simultaneously, Chloe let loose with her own powerful orgasm. Wracked by pleasure, she cried out obscenities and baptized Elyse's pretty face with cum. It was difficult for her not to pee during raging orgasms, so she did just that, adding to the flow.

Elyse began pulling away after a minute, but Chloe snapped, "Don't fucking stop!" So Elyse didn't stop, nor did Rupert. He kept thrusting away and somehow managed not to come. Finally Chloe ordered him, "Pull out, Rupee, you've done your duty. I'll get you off tonight." She figured she'd give him a hand job, though not necessarily a good one.

Chloe let Elyse rest for a few minutes. Things were proceeding quite nicely, she thought. She suspected the teacher was a natural submissive based on her receptiveness to commands. The woman looked utterly lovestruck too. Chloe decided the time was right to accept her sexual surrender. She kicked Rupert out of the room and stirred Elyse back to life.

"You did a commendable job," Chloe said to her. "You're mine now."

"What... what do you mean?"

"I mean I can have you whenever I want, day or night. Your job is to pleasure me whenever I ask, and I'll use you as I please, because a good submissive always pleases her mistress. In case you couldn't tell, I'm a sexual dominant, and it's obvious you're a submissive. Now you'll be my submissive. That means you must obey me at all times. But I'll treat you very well. You'll be my pet... my very special pet."

"Oh... I don't know," said Elyse. This was quite a revelation. Chloe wasn't just dominating, she was an actual dominant. The appeal was electric - just to pleasure Chloe on command - to obey her no matter what, and be pampered in return. But doubts raced through the teacher's mind. She shouldn't be indulging her urges with a student, let alone becoming her submissive pet. It could get her into huge trouble, and what would Chloe ask her to do? She didn't know.

Yet it felt so incredibly good, so right, to obey Chloe. The teen possessed an uncanny ability to make her want to do her bidding. Ceding control wasn't just arousing - it felt like heaven to Elyse. Maybe she truly was a natural submissive. Maybe Chloe had tapped into something already inside her, some inner need to submit, because she found herself longing to be the girl's pet. But submission scared her too.

Chloe gave her an out. "If you say you don't want to be mine, I'll accept your answer and leave you alone. You can leave here right now and go back to teaching your boring class full of boring boys and girls. But if you agree to be mine, I'll make you feel this way again and again." The teen placed her hand between Elyse's legs, pressing it against her needy sex organ. "Do you like this?"

"Yes," Elyse moaned.

Chloe inserted a lone finger into the teacher and circled it around and around.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No... please no," Elyse pleaded, her pleasure quickly rising.

Chloe pulled out her finger abruptly.

"Please don't stop..." Elyse implored. She was so close to another orgasm.

"Sorry, I can't continue until I have your answer. Tell me you'll be my pet, or else I'll look for another pet, though I doubt she'll be as beautiful and submissive as you. What do you say?"

"I... I don't know." Elyse felt ripped down the middle. She was desperate to reach climax, but even in throes of arousal she was afraid to surrender herself completely.

Chloe deviously brought the finger she'd just withdrawn from Elyse up to her own lips and sucked on it sensuously, savoring the teacher's cum, mixing it with saliva - and gazing into Elyse's eyes as she did so.

The teacher gasped, barely able to think straight.

"I crave your cunt," Chloe whispered. "Do you crave mine?"

"Y...yes," Elyse murmured, almost inaudibly.

"If you want me, you must obey me."

What a word... obey.

Chloe stroked Elyse's arm. "But I'll take excellent care of you. I promise."

The teen's pledge and gentle touch gave Elyse tingly goosebumps all over, and in that moment she realized that submission is more than just commands and obedience. A good dominant truly cares for you. She wants to please you.

"I'll make sure all your needs are met," Chloe promised.

Elyse didn't doubt it. In fact she was sure of it. She could see that Chloe wanted her to be happy. The girl had taught her the very meaning of rapture, after all. Elyse felt a sense of trust she'd never felt before.

Yes, she could be Chloe's submissive. She wanted it more than anything else in the world.

"Y...Yes," she vowed, committing at last. She felt an enormous sense of release.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes... I'll be your pet... your submissive."

"Tell me you'll always obey, no matter what I ask."

"I'll always obey you." Elyse was amazed at how good it felt to submit to another person. To entrust her needs to someone else.

"And you must call me mistress," Chloe instructed.

"Yes... Mistress." Elyse thought it was an odd word to be coming out of her own mouth. But she realized it was the perfect word for the object of her devotion. "Yes, Mistress Chloe," she said with conviction.