I was a Couple's Girlfriend Pt. 03

Story Info
Russ finally fucks me while Rayna watches.
2.2k words
4.66
14.9k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've been following my story, you know that sexual tension at work turned not into an affair, but into a threesome. And that threesome grew into an ongoing relationship. Our first two nights together just sort of happened. Once after a party and then after I just had a hard day and they helped me get through it. But the third time was different.

Russ asked me out to lunch. We were both a little nervous about people seeing that something was different about our relationship at work. Going out to lunch together was totally normal. Any combination of us could go out to lunch without raising an eyebrow, but now that we were hiding something, we felt suspected. So we left separately and took different cars.

We had lunch at a little empanada place not far from the office. Nobody else from the office ever went there as far as we knew, so it seemed safely private. We were having just a normal lunch between two friends anyway, so who cares if anyone saw us. Until I went too far. Honestly, I don't remember the joke I made, but I tend to be very sarcastic (as much as I described myself as a submissive back then, I think I'm really a SAM, a smart-assed masochist. I say things I know will get me punished). Anyway, he smacked me across the face quickly. Not a mean smack, not an abusive smack, don't get that idea. Just a "hey, you can't go there smack" and I don't know what happened for the rest of lunch because I was instantly horny for him. I was sitting in a puddle by the time he walked me to my car.

I got in my car and made sure that my dress rode up so he could see as much leg as possible. He stood by the door and looked in at me, so I arched my back so that my cleavage was as well exposed as possible. I wanted him as horny as me on the way back to the office. He leaned in the window, "How about a kiss before we go back to the office?" We really hadn't talked about what was okay one on one, without his wife around, but since she'd sent me to blow him before, I was assuming a kiss was okay, but we'd have to clarify ground rules soon. I smiled and said, "Yes, but you have to come get it."

He bent and stuck his head through my window and I did my best to give him the hottest kiss I could. My face wasn't stinging from his smack any more, but I was still fixated on it and still turned on. As our kiss continued, suddenly his hand was on my thigh. I opened my legs without even thinking about it and his hand moved up to find me wet and ready. I just moaned into his mouth as his fingers entered me. His tongue was probing my mouth with the same rhythm his fingers were sliding in and out of me and I was in heaven. Just as I thought I'd be cumming in my car, out here in the parking lot, where anyone could be watching, he stopped. Stopped everything. He just stood up, pulling his head out of the window. I opened my mouth to say something and his fingers were in my mouth. They were slick with my juices and obediently sucked them and licked them clean. Again he was killing me, I was on fire.

"Remember how Rayna gave you permission to cum?" He asked. I nodded, his fingers still in mouth "Well, you don't have it right now. But the reason I asked you to lunch was to invite you over tonight. She wants me to fuck you. She wants to watch. She wants to direct. She wants us to put on a show for her. Are you ready to get fucked?" He pulled his fingers out of my mouth so I could answer, "Yes, oh yes." And he just grinned that "make me wet" grin and walked away to his car. I wanted to touch myself then, but I knew there'd be punishment if I did. I spanking I could handle, but what if they postponed tonight? I wasn't risking that.

A few hours later I was in their guest room putting on an outfit Rayna had bought for me. It was a purple lace teddy that tied up the front, underneath a see through purple robe. I was surprisingly very nervous. I had wanted this for so long and been thinking about it all day, but I think I psyched myself out.

They love each other so much and he hadn't been with anyone else since they have been together. I was afraid that I would not live up to their desires. Or actual penetration would be more than she wanted once it happened. I finished a glass of wine that Rayna had poured for me when I arrived and went to their room.

Rayna was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. It didn't belong there. Clearly they had moved it in for this. She was wearing a simple white terrycloth robe with a glass of wine on an end table within reach. She just gestured to the bed where Russ was waiting for me. "I didn't get to write the script I wanted to write. You'll just have to make it up as you go along. Entertain me," she said. I calmed my nerves and crawled onto the bed, to where Russ was waiting, shirtless in pajama pants.

Russ started kissing me. He noticed that I was tense. He started rubbing my shoulders and stroking my thighs while I warmed to him. I just started to quiver. The anticipation had been building for so long that I got wet immediately. I had been needing this since he smacked me.

We kissed and stroked each other for awhile. I would occasionally look at Rayna. She always had a very sexy smile on her face.

Russ untied my robe and took down his pajama pants. He started to pinch and rub my clit. He made me say his name as I was cumming. It was so hard for me to speak. I could barely breath. He pushed the teddy aside and started sucking and biting on one of my already hard nipples while gently rubbing the other. He pushed his other fingers inside of me, fucking me with his hand. I came all over his hand, whispering his name. I could feel the wetness running down my ass.

He asked me if I wanted him to lick me. I said yes. That wasn't enough. I had to ask loud enough for Rayna to hear me. He curled next to me so that while he ate my pussy I could stroke his cock. He let me suck him and make him wet with my tongue from time to time, but if I got too intense he pulled away for a while. Eventually I felt another orgasm building. I looked at Rayna and her robe was open and she had a vibrator sliding in and out of her pussy and was pinching a nipple with the other hand. Here eyes locked with mine and I started to come. I called out Russ's name. I called out her name. And I came hard.

Russ stopped and he asked if I wanted to get fucked.

I wanted him so badly. I said, "Please fuck me. Oh please fuck me."

"No," he answered. I was shocked. No? I just looked from Russ to Rayna to see what I did wrong.

He got out of the bed and walked to their walk-in closet. Rayna didn't look like she knew what was wrong either. In a moment he came back with a whip in his hand. "You didn't have permission to cum, and you came a lot," he said.

He roughly flipped me over and then pulled up on my hips. I moved my knees up under me and raised my ass up high for him. He ran his hand over my ass, as if picking his target. His hand moved away and for a second I just felt cool air over my ass and then THWACK, the sting of a whip across my ass. THWACK again, just slightly to the side of the first hit. Over and over he whipped my ass and occasionally just below on my upper thigh. Never the same spot twice. I whimpered with each hit but I was in heaven. I heard the buzz of the vibrator as Rayna turned it on for the first time. I heard her breathing get labored with gasps in time with each whip on my ass. Russ stopped whipping me and asked again, "Do you want to get fucked?"

"Yes, yes, please," I begged, my ass on fire and my pussy hotter. He moved around next to my head and pulled my hair to turn my head to him. As I turned his cock was at mouth level. I sucked him into my mouth, while he got a condom ready. He got it out of the wrapper and handed it to me. I rolled the condom onto his cock, gripping him firmly and pulling the condom tight. He pushed me aside and laid on the bed, on his back.

I straddled him and pulled his cock into me. He told me to go slow but I couldn't. I knew that I could cum so fast if he'd just let me. I sat up, placed my hands on

his chest and rode. I ground my pussy against him and had one of the largest orgasms I have ever had. My entire body quaked. Every muscle, down to my toes, clenched. He started moving my hips again and made me sit up. Once I cum like that, I will again and again.

"You didn't ask to cum," he said. I had a moment of fear until he said, "It's okay though, you can cum as much as you want now, you earned it."

I went slower and rocked gently, squeezing and pulsing against his cock. Whenever I got too fast or hard he pulled my hair to slow me down. I wanted to make him cum, but he wanted to make it last. Finally, he told me to fuck him any way that I want. I rode him hard again until I collapsed. I exhausted myself cumming and he was still ready for more.

He rolled me over and put my ankles on his shoulders (my favorite) and thrust very hard into me. Reaching with his mouth to kiss me. It was like I couldn't stop cumming. I was gasping for breath before he finally gave me a break. He hopped off the bed and pulled the condom off. He forced his cock into my mouth and started fucking.

I looked at Natasha and could see through the dim light that she was playing with herself. Her eyes closed. I begged Russ to fuck me again. He put on a new condom and got back on the bed, turning me over and pulling my hips to bring me into a doggy style position. He lined and just slammed into me. I came immediately.

He was pounding at me and I turned to look at Rayna. The vibrator was on the end table and her fingers were back in her pussy. She saw me looking and got up and walked to me. She slipped her fingers into my mouth. Suddenly I was in the car with Russ's fingers in mouth at the same time. Time had no meaning. My juices. Her juices. His fingers. Her fingers. It was all a blur.

Then Russ pressed his thumb against my asshole. Slick with my cum, it just slid in. I had Rayna's fingers in my mouth, her flavor on my tongue, his cock in my pussy, his thumb in my ass. I was exploding in orgasm and practically convulsing. Russ pounded twice as hard and let out a scream as he came, thrusting over and over again. He collapsed to his knees and Rayna was there covering him with kisses.

I collapsed forward on the bed. At one point I forgot where I was. The sensations were so overwhelming that I could only feel, not think. I actually had a moment of surprise when I opened my eyes and remembered where I was.

The whole evening was very intense. Russ was covered in sweat and went to take a shower. While he was gone Rayna just held me and kept telling me I was beautiful, and I fulfilled her favorite fantasy. I started to cry and she just held me and kissed my face. It was too much.

I had trouble getting to sleep that night. I worried that I was falling in love with them. They loved me, sure, but not in love. And that's what I wanted. I didn't want to fall too deep. No more romantic sex. They needed to just take me. Just use me. I couldn't handle the emotional part.

The next morning Russ woke me with his cock in my mouth again. I could get used to this. He fucked my mouth while fingering my pussy and we both came. A great way to start the morning. He went to take a shower and I went downstairs with just the sexy robe on. I made a giant breakfast for them. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast, the works.

I was right, by the way. I was eventually hurt. But that's always the risk, I guess.