I was a Cuck - Karen #01

Story Info
I never knew that it was called being a Cuckold.
3.3k words
3.42
31.1k
37

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers

My name is George. I never realized that I've been a cuckold all my life until recently.

I guess it really started when I was a teenager. When my girl, Bobbie Jo, called me crying. I wasn't sure what she was trying to say, but it sounded bad. When I finally got to her house, we went for a ride to talk.

Bobbie Jo confessed that some guy was giving her a ride some place. Somehow a door flew open, his dick went into her pussy and she felt really bad about it. Confessing to me that she still loved me and she was so sorry. We had the hottest sex of my young 18 yr old life. I was hooked and didn't know it yet. But the rest of my life I wanted that same feeling of confession and makeup sex with the intensity of true devotion that I had felt from Bobbie Jo.

My parents were so afraid I was going to knock her up. So did everything to keep us apart. My solution was to join the US Coast Guard. Unfortunately Bobbie Jo, like so many other young women of that age and that time, was not able to be remain faithful. When I got a letter from my best bud back home, telling me about her gang bang at the Senior Class beach party I knew it was over. Even tho if she had confessed I am sure that I would have forgiven her and still married her after basic.

The next 3 years was so very lonely for me. First basic training, then Radio Operator school, and then ship board duty. After being sea sick for most of a year and a half I applied for shore duty and got it. I never expected it. I was assigned to a small rescue station on Long Island.

The miracles kept on coming. My sister, who despised me all my life, got her girlfriend to write me. So Karen sent me a letter. It wasn't long before we wrote each other every day. To say I was lonely is putting it very mildly. But now I had Karen. I would call her once a week and write every night as she and I got closer and closer together.

Meanwhile, my buddy Larry, who I was in the same Radio School class with me. When we graduated we were both sent to the same ship together. Larry, saw my success at getting shore duty applied also. He was transferred to the big base in NYC. It Wasn't long before he started coming out to see me a couple weekends a month. Our barracks had plenty of spare beds and It was easy to get out on Long Island when you are in New York City.

Larry and I went on many adventures together. Whether it was when we were on the ship together and went out drinking in NYC or where ever. Or even just to the USO for donuts and coffee. Larry was always a clown and always fun to be around. We had served together at least a couple years by now and were pretty good friends, almost like brothers.

Karen, and I grew closer and closer, even though we were so far apart. So eventually I flew out to Kansas City, taking my 1/4 carat diamond engagement ring with me. I asked her father for permission to marry her. He said "OK" and life was good. We continued writing each other and I finally convinced Karen to fly out to New York City. I had made it clear that if she did that, I was going to marry her and keep her with me.

So, she did, and we got married. She came out to NYC in the fall, after all the tourists to Long Island went back to the city for the winter. So since I was stationed in near a tourist town, and it was off season, I was able to rent a studio apt dirt cheap. I was certainly blessed with the timing. She flew out just after the tourist season and then later when I was discharged just before the tourist season started back up again.

Karen wasn't impressed by the apartment I had rented for us. However since I was now a second class petty officer I only had to work my 8 hour radio watch each day. It was very fortunate for me.

We didn't have much money, but we had a lot of love and sex. Karen had been kind of heavy at first, but she was very pretty. Since we didn't have much money for food, and she exercised everyday, she lost weight, a lot of weight. I also gave her a list of exercises to do to keep her busy while I was on duty. She achieved an amazing figure with her diet and exercise.

Larry couldn't wait to meet my new fiancee' and came out the next weekend. I couldn't wait for him to see how pretty she was. I asked Karen to have sex with Larry when he got there, but she was very cautious about doing that. Regardless he was a good looking guy and she finally agreed, if I would just hold her hand while he fucked her.

I did, and Larry got on top of her and pumped a few times and rolled off. I said "Larry, how is she supposed to know you are getting close? You have got to make some noise. Talk to her, let her know what is going on while pumping into her".

She would go over to his bed several times a night while he was visiting. Karen enjoyed fucking my good buddy and I really enjoyed sloppy seconds, when she came back to my bed.

Usually Larry and I both had weekends off, but not always. Sometime he would come out to see me and I had to work an 8 hr radio watch. One night I told Larry and Karen to see how many times they could fuck while I was gone for my watch. So when I was leaving for watch I momentarily waited until Larry got his cock in Karen's pussy before I left. They were proud of the 5 times that they reported to me upon my return in the morning.

Then one day while I was off, I was talking to my wife. "Honey, you fucked Larry and my other buddy from the base. Why don't you go next door and fuck that guy too?" I loved sloppy seconds.

Karen responded "I wouldn't mind but, he is ugly!"

"Ok, well how about doing this then. Go next door and knock on his door and start chatting with him." I suggest.

"Chat about what?" Karen responded

"About anything, just start talking to him. While your chatting with him at the door, start rubbing your neck. After a few minutes of doing this, ask him to rub it for you"

"Then what Honey?" Karen asks.

"After he starts touching your neck, tell him, you want to go inside so people aren't watching you. Then go in and take off all your clothes, getting naked, and then lay down on his bed. Will you do that?"

"I don't see any problem with that Honey, as long as I don't have to fuck him." she said.

"Great, go on and put on something that is easy to take off quick, like your sweatshirt and sweatpants without underwear. Then go on and go next door.

Take your time, no rush to hurry back."

"Ok Honey, give me a kiss for luck! I love you" and she walks out the door.

knock knock knock******************

"How can I help you Miss?" the tall neighbor says as he opens the door.

"Yeah, I live next door with my husband and I just wanted to know who lives here. I see you around all the time. My name is Karen, what is your name." she purrs.

"Well nice to meet you Karen, my name is Steve. Anytime I can help you with anything, I would glad to help a cutie like you, anytime." Steve says, pouring on the charm.

Rubbing her lovely neck, "Well, you could help right now if you want. My neck seems to be sore. Can you give it a rub for me, please?" Karen purrs.

"I would love to rub your neck, Miss Karen." says Steve as he takes a couple steps to get behind my wife. "You are tight Miss Karen, how is this feeling?"

"Wow, your hands really feel wonderful on my neck Steve. Why don't we go into your place, I feel like someone might be watching us." Karen purrs

"Sounds good to me, Karen. Come on in." says Steve as he opens his door wider inviting her in.

Karen walks in and immediately removes her Sweatshirt, turns to face Steve with a big smile. Karen squeezes her lovely breasts as she is watching his eyes. Karen then removes her sweat pants and lays down face down on his bed, totally naked with a man she just met. "Oh yeah, Steve, this is much more comfortable. Please continue"

"Holy Shit, Karen. What is going on here? Why did you get naked? Is your Husband going to come over and shoot me or something? By the way You are very beautiful, and have a wonderful body."

"I'm sorry Steve I hope I didn't shock you. I just thought that if you were going to give me a massage it might as well make it easier for you. Besides, my husband doesn't care what I do. Your hands feel so good on my neck, I was hoping you might to touch me some other places also. Don't worry about my husband, He likes me to fuck his buddies all the time. So don't worry about him."

"Sounds good to me Karen. How does this feel on your neck now?" Steve inquires.

"Oh yeah Steve, feels good. Keep going Honey."

Steve continues rubbing her neck then shoulders. Then on down her back, like any other young man would do. Working his way down to Karen's now beautiful shapely ass. Then hearing no objections from Karen he starts working a finger into her pussy. "How is that feel Baby?"

"Oh Steve, you have a really nice touch. Please don't stop" purrs Karen.

"When you are ready, why don't you turn over so I can get to the good stuff easier Miss Karen." suggests Steve.

"Ok, and while you are at it please suck my tits. I like them sucked hard, please. In fact give me a hickey on my breasts so my husband can see I have been naughty." purrs Karen as she turns over.

"I love your breasts, your nipples are perfect. The color of your areola is fascinating. Are they sensitive?" asks Steve as he begins sucking Karen's nipples and fingering her pussy.

"Just like that, perfect. That feels so good. Just like that, just like that. Don't stop.......ahhhhhh, I'm coming! Whoa! That was a great orgasm. I loved it. Thank You Steve, but I got to go now. Sorry." Karen says, as she quickly gets dressed and comes back to our place.

**********************

"Well, did he fuck you?" I ask as Karen walks back in the door. I am surprised at how she seems exceptionally fidgety. I am thinking she must be Horny. If she is then I've never seen her so aroused before!

"No, he didn't" says Karen. Obviously Karen was torn between fucking a guy that she had previously rated as too ugly to fuck. But at the same time had touched her intimately enough to give her an orgasm!

"Well, I have another challenge for you. I would like you to go back and do this. Tell him that since he gave you a nice massage, You want to be fair and give him one also. So go back over. Get naked again. Tell him he can get naked too this time, but that he should just leave his shorts on. Then sit on his lower back, and start rubbing his shoulders and rub your tits on his back also. Then after a while lift up and tell him to spin over so you can do his front. When he turns over be sure to rub your breasts on him again and see what happens."

"Ok Honey, if you are sure that that is what you want me to do. I love you so I will do it for you. I will do anything you want to show you how much I love you" Karen says, gives me a kiss and walks back out the door.

knock, knock, knock...**********************

"Hi Karen, what can I do for you?" asks the neighbor Steve.

"I am sorry I left so fast last time. When I got home I realized that I should be fair to you and give you a massage also. Since you were so nice to massage me. Especially since you did such a great job." Karen purrs with a big smile.

"Ok, sounds good to me. Come on in Baby. " Steve says.

"You might as well take off your clothes also so I can rub you better. Just leave your shorts on for me please." purrs Karen.

Steve strips down to his shorts and lays down on his bed as Kanen sits on his hips and starts rubbing his shoulders. Then as she rubs her breasts on his back says "How is this feeling, Steve. Do you like how my breasts feel on your back?

"Oh yeah Karen, this feels wonderful Baby."

"Yes, I like it too. But why don't you turn over and I'll do your front now" Karen says as she lifts up off his hips. Steve spins in place. Karen lowers herself putting her bare pussy exactly over Steve's cock head that is sticking out the top of his shorts.

"Steve, here hold my breasts while I do this for you" Karen purrs

Karen sets her pussy right on top of Steve's cock head, as Steve starts squeezing and kissing Karen's breasts. This thrills her so much she can't resist moving her hips back and forth, feeling his cock head rubbing his wet pussy. Before long she can't resist anymore and lets him slide on in to her pussy. Karen moans in pleasure "Oh gosh Steve, that feels so good baby. Go ahead and put more into me. Yes, slowly Steve, slowly, it is so big. Much bigger than my husbands, slide it all the way into my pussy. Oh, Steve, I love it. I'm going to come over and fuck you everyday now"

"Oh, Karen that feels so good. Your pussy is so tight. I love the way your pussy feels on my big cock Honey. Take me all the way, take me deep."

"Fuck me Steve, yes that feels good! Your cock is so much bigger than my husband's. Stick it all the way in me, fill me up Honey. Now fuck me hard and shoot all your cum in me. Oh Steve I love you big cock in me. I am going to have to come over more often for this. Would you like to fuck me everyday Steve?"

**********************************

Karen fucks Steve, he comes inside her pussy. Karen gives Steve a loving french kiss and then quickly comes back to our apartment and reports what happened to me.

"Did he fuck you that time?" I ask.

"He sure did Honey. I did it for you because I knew you wanted me to." Karen purrs

"I am so glad. Quick, get naked again and fuck me like you fucked him. Show me what he did to you while you tell me all about what happened" I say.

"George, it felt so good. Steve is such a good fuck. I love feeling his big cock in my pussy. He reaches places you can't get to."

"Oh yeah, Baby. Did you really like his cock?" I whisper as I plunge my cock in my wife. "Oh you are so full of cum for me, You feel so good Karen! I love you so much."

"Yeah, his cock was a lot bigger than yours Honey." says Karen.

"Really? Maybe you better fuck him everyday then. Would you like that honey?" I ask.

"Oh yes George. I would love that. Just for you I will fuck him everyday. If that is what you want, I will fuck Steve everyday. Everyday I will have my pussy full of his cum for you when you get home to me. I love you so much, I will do it for you." Karen purrs

"Yes, that would be so great to come home to you with your pussy full of another man's cum everyday. It feels so good to put my cock in your freshly used pussy." I say as I'm starting to pump faster and faster.

"George, if I fuck Steve everyday I might get pregnant by him, if we fuck while I'm fertile. I'm not on any birth control now you know." moans Karen.

"Whoa, that would be great! On your fertile days, I want you to spend the whole day in bed with him! That would be so hot!" I moan as I'm getting close.

"OK, George. If that is what you want me to do. I will do it for you. I love you so much and I will do whatever you want me to do to turn you on and to show you how much I love you, Honey." Karen starts moaning as she is getting close also.

"Honey, next time you fuck Steve, ask him if he has any friends in town. So that while I'm at the base all day, he can take you over to his friend's house to fuck a bunch of his friends!" I suggest.

"Ok George, that would be so hot. To have Steve take me over to a house full of his buddies and just be a total slut and fuck them all, all day long while you are at work.....I'm going to cum, that is so hot I can't wait to do it! Honey, I will do it for you. I promise to do it for you, because I love you so much. I love you....ahhhhh I came so hard thinking about that! I can't wait to do it for you!"

"Karen, I love you so much baby. I can't wait to feel your pussy so full of a lot of other men's cum. That turns me on so much. Promise you will do it for me?"

"Oh George, I promise I will do it for you as soon as I can. I will even try to do it when I'm fertile. I love you so much."

Karen continued to exercise all day long while I was at the base each day. Only times she stopped was to go next door to Steve's for her afternoon fuck 2 hours just before I came home from the base. The only change to her schedule was during her fertile days, when she spent the whole day in Steve's bed.

Karen did get pregnant by him, or one of his buddies when Steve took her to his friends house and fucked 6 buddies of his. That was the time she wasn't there when I got home. Since it was during her 3 fertile days of her cycle I figured that she was either still fucking Steve or he had taken her to his buddies house. So I relaxed and watched TV and had a beer until she came home a couple hours later looking totally fucked out! That night was the Hottest sex I've ever had in my life.

Unfortunately at about the 3 month point she miscarried. Her pregnancy caused her breasts to grow from a perfect B cup to a full C. We also got her on the pill then.

True Story.

Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers