I was a Sasquatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woah, hold on babe aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves here. We've only known each other a few hours and already you are wanting me to make you pregnant. Let's wait until we've at least slept in the same bed a couple times before we start talking about raising children.

Deal John Cavanaugh, we sleep together 2 times in the same bed then I'm going to ride that monster of yours that I haven't even seen yet but can feel through your trousers, until I force myself to go balls deep on it, even if I have to do it in my ass to get it all the way in. But eventually I'm going to impale myself on it until it cracks open my cervix and places your seed in it and knocks me up with one of your children.

Does marriage and happily ever after fit in there somewhere?

Only if you want it to. I'm good with any part of your life you are willing to share with me. a Day a week a month, a year, or a lifetime. So long as I get at least one baby from you.

*****

John, do you have time to visit the Heather cut?

I'll be there in an hour Ben, right now I am down in the Charlie Mills chamber with a bit of a theft situation.

Tell me again Charlie, why for the past month there has been an average of 40 ounces per day brought out of this chamber then for the past week there has only been an average of 3 ounces brought out. I can understand a slight taper off as we lose tract of the vein then it goes back up again, but I can see the vein from here, so I know we are not off the gold. I want an explanation as to where my gold is.

It's not your fucking gold, you dammed fucking Sasquatch. It's my fucking gold and I am going to take it back.

Steve: Escort little Charlie out of the mine and hold him in my office until I return.

Yes, Sir John.

And strip search for him, while you are at it. If you find anything more than a few grams of gold dust in his clothing, I want you to call the sheriff.

No problem, John.

What have you found Ben?

We have been running close to 200 yards an hour for the past nine days now John, I thought you might want to be here for today's weigh out.

Randy call it out please.

Sure Ben.

20, 50, 100, 150, 400, 600, 1000, 2000, 2950.

2950 ounces in 9 days? Are you guys fucking kidding me? That's more than the whole rest of the mine has produced all year so far.

I thought you would be impressed John.

Oh no, I'm not at all impressed. Ben. You are getting nearly an ounce of gold out of every 7 yards of pay you run through the trammel. That is unheard of. I would think maybe an ounce per 20 yards would have been a great return but 1 in 7. What do you need from me?

Your blessing to open up the next 100 acres to this cut.

How deep were the test bores?

The drill hit fractured bedrock at around 30 feet.

With pay like this I would be comfortable with a 100 feet of over burden. What did the core sample look like?

That's just it, John there was a 2-ounce nugget in the core sample.

Well shave my ass with a garden hoe, you thought you needed my permission to open a cut when the bore hole cost a 1000 dollars, and the test core held a 4000-dollar nugget. Just as soon as you have enough area in this cut stripped of pay you can re fill it with the overburden from the Prime cut. OK? I want full reclamation with trees and sod planted on all of our cuts as we go along.

It will be done John.

*****

Heather pack your bags.

What's wrong John? Have I done something to displease you honey?

No, I just said pack your bags. Mine are already packed. We have a plane to catch in 3 hours and it is an hour's drive to the airport.

Where are we going honey?

A place I know near Valencia Spain. I have always wanted to visit a nude beach but with my hairy assed body, there really wasn't much point in it, I could walk around naked in downtown Denver in the middle of a snowstorm, and everyone would think I was wearing a fur covered body suit. It's been 6 months since you have had to remove any stray hairs so I figured we would go lay out and get a tan all over.

Wee, we're going to Spain. We're going to Spain. But I don't have a passport honey.

Yes, you do babe. I filled out all of the paperwork months ago and sent in our pictures. Our Passports arrived this morning, so, get packed and forget about packing a bathing suit you won't need one.

John, do you always fly first class?

Honey, take a good look at me and then you tell me if there would be anyway, I could fit in ant seat other than first class.

No, I guess not but first-class costs so much money, I don't mind if you buy me a seat in the coach section you know. The tickets are a few thousand dollars cheaper.

Hahaha, that is one of the things I love about you babe, you are always considering my bank account.

Final call for American Airways Flight 29 Denver to LaGuardia, now boarding at gate 17.

That's us babe. Shit gate 17 is in the next concourse we will have to run for it.

John, John please slow down I can't keep up with those giraffe legs of yours.

John stops, reaches down and hoists Heather up on his shoulders then takes off at a run over taking an airport courtesy passenger transport vehicle.

Where's the fire friend? The driver of the 12 passenger electric vehicle shouts.

We're on our way to gate 17 Heather yells back.

The driver tries to yell out about a short cut, but John had already run past the corner and was out of sight.

Damn, that tall fucker should be running in the Olympics, but I wouldn't mind having that chick sit on a certain part of my body, The driver thought.

Lowering Heather back to her feet, John steps up to the counter.

Flight 29?

Yes, sir right through the door to my left.

May I have your boarding passes please? The attendant at the door asked. Any fruits or vegetables in your carry-on luggage.

I don't know, Heather what did you eat for breakfast?

John, stop it. He is asking if I have anything in my carry-on bag. No sir. Just a package of peanut butter crackers.

I'm afraid you cannot take that on the plane with you miss.

What? First, they ban pocketknives then they make us remove our shoes belts jewelry coins and wallets to pass through those cattle squeeze gates that were designed for people half my height, then they told her she had to empty out a brand-new unopened bottle of she purchased here in the airport and now you tell her she can't even have a package of crackers on the plane.

I'm sorry sir I don't make the rules.

Don't worry about it, John let him keep my crackers he is probably hungry and making this shit up, as he goes along. Here they were not lance brand anyway.

Finally clearing the gate entrance to the tunnel attached to the side of the plane, John follows Heather through the plane's door.

You would think these flying beer cans could be made a foot taller for large guys like me.

John, even guys who are afoot shorter than you have to duck to get through those doors.

Yes, but a guy who is 6 foot 4 can at least stand up once he gets inside. I have to stay stooped over the whole time until I sit down in my seat.

Would you like a cocktail, sir?

Yes, thank you.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. I would like to welcome everyone aboard. We will be taking off momentarily. I do not expect we will be flying through any turbulence this morning, the weather at LaGuardia is clear and it is 86 °. We will be making a short stop to allow passengers to disembark then continue our journey to London Heathrow. If all goes well, we should be arriving in London on schedule. Thank you. Flight attendants prepare the cabin for departure.

John, can we try it?

Try what Heather?

Join the mile high club honey that's what.

It is nearly impossible for me to fit in the bathrooms on these planes honey, the two of us would never manage to get in one together.

No babe right here in our seat silly. I'll just sit on your lap and unzip you.

Maybe once we are nearing London when it is too late for the captain to return to LaGuardia if we get caught. For now, the best I can offer you is my fingers, and even that could get us booted off the plane.

Oh damn, I wanted to become a member so bad. I'll just use the app on my phone to switch on my g spot stimulator.

After swiping the screen on her phone Heather settled in to enjoy the stimulating vibrations in her vagina. Within a few minutes women all over the plane were beginning to silently moan. John's keen hearing could hear several women's moans.

Honey, let me hold your phone for a second and try not to shout out. I want to see if my suspicions are correct.

John began swirling his huge fingers across the screen making the pink G spot toy in Heather pulsate in intensity with random vibrations. Heather was squirming and trying her best not to make any noise as she was brought to an orgasm. However, for many of the other women who's devices had somehow been affected by the signal Heather's phone app produced were not so silent in their gyrations. Within minutes nearly 50 women shouted out yesss-,yesss oh fuck yesss. Then collapsed in their seats. Heather went through her massive orgasm as well but clenched her teeth and held back from crying out. John quickly switched off the app and turned Heather's phone off.

Well, babe I think you and 50 other women can justifiably say you had sex at 40,000 feet.

Umm, Thank you John. She muttered as she was falling asleep.

Little did anyone know but their pilot had one of the devices in her vagina as well. Her co-pilot sat in his seat watching his captain go through the throes of a massive orgasm.

Captain, are you feeling all right ma-am?

Never better Sam. Sorry about that, it's a good thing we were on auto pilot though. Please don't tell the FAA what happened, there are some things those bureaucrats don't need to know.

No problem ma-am, do those things work on men as well as they do on women.?

They make them for the rectum, specifically to rest against your prostrate

Ladies and gentlemen, we will be arriving at LaGuardia in a few minutes. Please switch off any electronic devices to prevent any possible disruption in my control of the plane, I mean any disruption in the electronic controls.

Wholly shit John you fucked the captain with my phone.

What makes you think so, babe?

Couldn't you detect the shakiness in her voice? She was still coming down from a massive orgasm.

Captain once we land while the aircraft is being re supplied and refueled, I need to slip away for a few minutes if that is OK with you ma-am.

With a suspicious twinkle in her eyes, she said I understand. Whatever you do, look for quality and long-term wearing comfort. Lithium, induction rechargeable and Bluetooth enabled.

What? Uh, no, that is not my reason for needing to deplane. But thanks for the advice. The truth is that my sister lives a couple minutes from the airport. I have a small package for her birthday that I would like to drop off. When I signed on for this flight, I was under the impression it was a 24-hour layover flight. No problem though I have often run by to see her on the 45-minute stops. I can usually spend 20 to 30 minutes with her and make it back in plenty of time.

OK, just don't be late and screw up our departure schedule.

When the plane was at its wheels stopped position, the co-pilot unbuckled his seat belt, stood up, leaned down, and kissed the captain full on her lips.

You're a peach captain I won't let you down.

Captain Samantha Jones sat there for a full 2 minutes with a frazzled bewildering look on her face.

Are you all right Captain Jones? the navigator asked.

Right as rain Susan, Rodger just gave me a tongue fucking in my mouth is all. Everything is right as rain.

Sam, what was that that happened to you during the flight? It looked like you were experiencing extreme pleasure overload.

I forgot to remove my pink pleasure stick from my vagina this morning, and somehow someone's smart phone app activated it. Whoever was manipulating the app really sent me through the roof.

I've heard of those but never tried one are they really comfortable enough to forget you have one inside of you?

Oh, heavens yes, they sit deep enough inside that it is amazingly easy to forget all about them. I carry a couple of spares in my overnight bag just in case I forget to charge mine. I often leave it in for weeks at a time. I have a brand new one if you would like to try it out.

Are you sure you don't mind? I'll buy you one to replace it once we are in London.

Don't even think about it, I buy them for my girlfriends all the time. I have some other toys we can try out during our 48 in London.

I've never been with another woman before Sam.

Then you haven't lived Susan. I'll introduce you to my red snake jelly 36-inch dildo. We will bury that thing so far up your colon. You will be begging for more.

Hahaha not on your life Sam. How is that even possible?

First you have to be really clean back there and I mean colonoscopy clean then you use a lot of extra virgin sterilized olive oil and I mean a lot. Then you just feed it slowly in, pulling it back a few inches then feeding some more in. Eventually you will be able to hide the whole thing completely. But my favorite thing to do with either a man or a woman is to use my 18 or 24 double ended dildo on each other pushing it all the way in them then having them place their but hole against mine then forcing it out of themselves into me. again, we have to be really clean and very slick with lube for it to work. Most guys can't manage a full 24 inches though. That is if you can even manage to get them around their phobia of anal play. But if you ever get one of them to allow you to do their precious little ass hole, they will follow you around like a puppy dog.

Joni. Are you home? Joni, its Rodger, honey, I've only got a few minutes, I have your birthday present. Damn, she must still be at work, I'll just leave her a note and her present here on the kitchen table. Ugg, I'd better hit her throne before I head back otherwise, I'll be constipated the whole flight.

Rodger sat on Joni's porcelain throne and left a huge deposit. Then after flushing the toilet 3 times, he gave up and used the brush to clean it. While standing at the lavatory washing his hands, he spied several pink stick vaginal stimulators. Then he opened a drawer and found at least a dozen of them still in their packages.

You kinky little vixen, what are you doing with all of these, I'm sure you won't miss just one, but I'll leave money for it just in case. Now, let me see, it says check charge by placing it in the charging dock until the light goes green. This one looks to be fully charged and she probably tosses them in her dishwasher after each use I'll just take one of these and place the new on in the dock. OK, Rodger, here is your big chance to break that anal virginity. That was easy. Oh, shit I better be heading back, should I leave in in or pull it out? No time to wash it, I'd better just leave it in.

Rodger, another couple minutes, and I was going to have to call for a search party.

Sorry Captain I got sidetracked.

No problem, it is still 5 minutes before our departure time anyway. How's your sister by the way?

I didn't know she wasn't home. I needed to take a dump, then it took some time to clean up afterwards, I left her present and a note on the table then hurried back.

Rodger didn't think it was anyone's business that he now had a pink pleasure stick pushed deep in his anus. Not that the captain would have said anything.

When they landed at LaGuardia most of the passengers got off, that being either their final destination or their need to catch a different flight. This left the first-class section devoid of any other passengers.

I wonder if we are going to be all alone on this flight, John.

Naa, the plane will start to fill up in a few minutes.

No sooner had he said that. 3 college sorority groups started boarding. 200 19- to 23-year-old females made their way further into the bowls of the plane. The last to board was a young couple. Who looked to have just gotten married. They made their way back into the throng of excited female students.

Oh, Miss, are there no more passengers?

No. Mr. Cavanah, it looks like you and your wife have first class all to yourselves and I know what I would do if that ever happened to me.

What about that lone couple who looked like they were going on their honeymoon? They have to be uncomfortable mashed in with 200 screaming girls. I'd like to pay for their upgrade as a wedding gift if that is possible.

Are you sure you wouldn't rather have the alone time with your wife instead?

We'll manage I'm sure there is plenty of room.

You folks have been invited to sit up in first class if you want, as a wedding gift.

Wow Randy let's do it.

Yes. It is the only way we will ever be able to afford a first-class seat.

Thank you, Sir, we appreciate it.

My pleasure but if you hear noises from our side after the lights are dimmed just ignore them, please.

Huh? Oh, yes, yes of course. There might be some noises from our side as well if you get my drift.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard the continuation of flight 29. Our dinner will be served once we reach our cruising altitude. Please refrain from using any electronic devices until after dinner. We wouldn't want any distractions to ruin anyone's evening meal.

I wonder how many of those sorority girls have pink sticks.

John they are all between 19 and 23 years old and female the pink stick is the most popular sex toy on the market, how many do you think.

Heather this could turn out to be the most interesting flight in aviation history.

John, after the first leg of this flight you are not seriously going to do that are you?

Oh, I'm fairly sure I am.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have been informed that our evening meal has been completed you may switch on your electronic devices now.

With that John wasted no time in switching on the app on Heather's phone. Then began swirling his finger back and forth across the screen in lazy rapid circles. The captain and not yet switched off her mike when the first wave of intense vibrations hit her.

OH, GOD, oh, God she screamed before her mike switched off. Every female on the entire plane must have had the same thing in them, they all Screamed Oh God at the same time Even the young man's new bride, was under the influence of the violently vibrating pink stick inside her. But the loudest utterings came from the First officer. Rodger's ass felt like it was on fire one second then the next his prostrate felt like a thousand tiny little fingers were massaging it. John raised and lowered the intensity until he had a rhythm. John used Heather's reactions to bring her and everyone else right to the brink then backed off and allowed them to subside. Only to elevate their pending orgasms to the brink of cascading over the edge once again. He kept this up for nearly a full hour before accidently pushing everyone over the top of their most satisfying full body orgasm any of them have and probably never will experience again.

Rodger, what are you doing?

Sorry captain but my cock is going to explode in my pants if I don't release it. Rodger unzipped his uniform trouser and tried to make his way to the small restroom in the cockpit just as he was about to pass the Navigator his orgasm was on the rise again he inadvertently turned and his penis hit her right in her lips, Never one to miss an opportunity to fill her mouth with a man's junk she opened her mouth and plunged her head down on it locking her lips around it just at the same instant his ball erupted. The first load shot straight down her throat then the second followed right behind it and a 3rd was not far behind. Pulling off just enough to the head and half of Rodgers penis was in the cavity of her mouth Rodger let lose the 4th and final blast of his seed into her waiting mouth.