I was a Sasquatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yum, yum, you taste good.

Throughout the rest of the entire aircraft women were gradually coming down from the most intense orgasm any of them had ever had. Only the two other male passengers looked at each other. John broke out laughing, with a bewildered look on his face the young groom asked John from across the other side of the plane.

Sir! Do you know what just happened?

I sure do and I'm going to get me one of those things these women all have so the next time I will feel it too.

La-lad-ladies and gen-gentlemen please no more. Or at least not so much next time.

Captain, don't you think we should find out who put this aircraft in jeopardy?

Rodger, I have 10,000 hours sitting in the captain's chair and that was the first time I truly ever enjoyed being the captain of a Boing 747. These big bitches are boringly simple to fly, once you take off, they can almost fly themselves all the way to their destinations and even almost land themselves if someone on the ground has their Witts about them. In answer to your question, I can only pray whoever has that control device ignores my request at least once more before we land.

Yes ma-am, if I were honest, I would say so do I.

****

A few hours later another small meal was served. After the trays were gathered and everything stowed away. The captain once again made an announcement Ladies or gentlemen we are about an hour away from London Heathrow if you would like to use that special electronic device again now would be the time. Oh, fuck yes Rodger the co-pilot could be heard through flight crews cabin door. All the sorority members yelled out yes, yes, yes.

John looked over at the young groom and said enjoy the show young man.

With that john unzipped his pants, Heather pulled his penis deep into her mouth.

Thinking now was his chance to receive his first ever blowjob from his bride he did likewise. At first the young woman protested. Noticing this John swirled his fingers across the screen a few times. The young bride opened her mouth and fell on her new husband's penis. Then began to suck and lick on it up and down the length.

Thank you, Sir. For everything.

My pleasure John said.

Rodger, Susan got to taste you the last time. This time you are mine, big guy.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we will be landing at London Heathrow in a few minutes. I hope everyone enjoyed your flight; I know I did. I would like to extend a special thanks to the person with the special device. Oh yes man or woman if you are single or married, I really don't care at this point. I would like the chance to fuck your brains out.

Oh Shit, Captain, you didn't just say that on an open mike.

I sure did Susan, and I don't care if you write to me about it. I meant every word.

John, it seems you have acquired a fan.

Do you think we should have your phone checked out? Maybe something's wrong with the Bluetooth.

Naa. This was too much fun.

After landing the copilot approached John. Sir, would you come with me? The captain would like to have a few words with you.

Captain, I apologize for my indiscretions with the app on my wife's phone.

Don't you dare apologize to me Sir. I just wanted to tell you that this was the first flight I've flown in many years that I actually enjoyed. Y0ou don't hear any of the passengers complaining, do you? Besides how many flight can boast that everyone became members of the mile high club at the same time. I will admit on the leg from Denver International to LaGuardia, the first time it happened it came as quite a shock. An enjoyable one but still a huge shock when I suddenly found myself locked in the throes of ecstasy. If I could make the App on my phone malfunction like yours, I might be sorely tempted to use it on many of my flights just to hear the passengers' reactions. Thank you, Mr. Cavanah, for a most pleasurable and memorable experience.

This end part one. I make no promises if part two will be any better. Hopefully, it will. As this one seemed to drag on forever before anything exiting started to happen.