I was a Teenage Sex God Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Nelson took a step back as if to behold him in all his magnificence. Lance responded by taking a step forward. Both of them knew the teen now had the upper hand. They were so close that he could have kissed her.

"I'm sorry for disrupting your class, Tina," he apologized in a low seductive voice. "You see, I just turned 18 and this is a difficult time for me. My body is undergoing a lot of changes right now and I'm experiencing certain desires that complicate my relations with women. And, because of that, I can't focus on math sometimes."

Tina nodded without a word. He wasn't sure if she heard him. His teacher seemed to be focused on the provocative bulge in his jeans.

"Anyway, maybe you could give me some private lessons so I can do better in class. I'd like to please you, Tina. I really would."

"Sure," she finally told him. "I'd love that."

The school bell rang for 3rd period.

"Sorry, I gotta go," he told her. "Can't keep the teacher waiting."

Tina didn't say goodbye. She stood rooted to the floor, still trying to process what just happened.

10:05 PM

Lance parked his motorcycle right next to Angela's convertible BMW. She already arrived at the vista point. The blonde wore a black cropped tank top and skinny jeans that flaunted her slim and stacked figure.

"You're late," she chided him, tapping her watch.

"I like to take my time with things," Lance drawled as he walked up to her. He stayed just outside of kissing distance.

"You do, huh?"

"Yeah, like with you," he chuckled and stroked his chin with the flirtatious smile of a lovable rogue.

"How so?" she flirted back.

Without further ado, Lance leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. He had been thinking about this moment all his life. Despite all of his erotic fantasies, the teen never kissed a girl before.

Lance could taste her strawberry lip balm on his tongue. He liked that. No, he loved that. He wished that his first kiss went on forever. It didn't but he got a second one and a third. He could return to the well that was her mouth as many times as he wanted to. Meanwhile, Angela wound her arms around his waist and pulled him closer. Between the kissing and the physical contact, the teen felt that familiar but exhilarating jolt of excitement between his legs again. The only thing Lance could compare it to was that sudden lurch when he shifted to fourth gear on his motorcycle and the vehicle blasted off down the highway.

Actually, maybe he lurched a bit himself because Angela broke off their kiss.

"You OK?" she asked.

"More than OK."

"Because it seemed like you jerked back and..."

Her words trailed off as she looked downward..

"Holy shit!" she mouthed and began to laugh out loud.

An obscene boner tented his jeans.

"You're like a porn star!" she gushed.

"I'm gonna be everything you ever wanted, baby," he growled in a frisky baritone. "Just let me do my thing."

Lance did not know where those words came from but they sure turned her on. The couple continued their make-out session for another half-hour as their clothes came off. Somewhere along the way, Angela ended up lying spread-eagle on the hood of her convertible. Normally, she would have confined their mischief to the privacy of the backseat but something about this guy dampened her inhibitions. He oozed a sexual charisma that made her feel adventurous.

Kneeling on the fender, Lance gently spread her legs apart, kissing and biting the insides of her thighs. He could smell her moist cunt underneath her panties. Ever so gently, the teen rolled the lacy garment down and off her long, smooth legs before pocketing as a souvenir. Then he crouched down to face her dripping slit. Angela had a beautiful pussy, the lips pink and plump like the petals of the rarest rose. He breathed in the aroma of her vaginal musk, inhaling it like the finest perfume.

Finally, he stuck out his tongue and gave her a long, lazy lick. Lance let her nectar linger on his palate before swallowing it. The teen had never tasted pussy before and wanted to savor her flavor. Meanwhile, just above the folds of her juice-brimmed slit, a tiny bead peeked out of its fleshy hood. Lance's heart skipped a beat. This had to be Angela's clit!

Lance had dreamt about clits for years. More than breasts or asses, they represented the key to unlocking a woman's orgasm. His first impulse was to suck on her clit. However, he knew the tiny organ was capricious. Direct stimulation did not presage a climax. Instead, Lance decided to undertake a more delicate dance with her pleasure button. His tongue lightly grazed it and her navel creased. He did it just a little longer and a shudder shimmied up her spine.

Getting into his groove, Lance flickered his tongue like a snake. He never tried it before but Angela gasped with delight as soon as the tip oscillated against her clit. Desperate for more, she grabbed the back of his head and shoved him against her crotch. Lance made out with her muff, licking up the length of her slit and swirling his tongue around her clit. The buxom blonde barely caught her breath, struggling to process a sensory overload of bliss, as he expertly brought her to a fever pitch.

"Oh, my God!" she squealed gleefully. "What are you doing to me?"

Lance wasn't sure either. A mysterious force guided his tongue, the tip flicking so fast that it blurred at times. His newfound talent astonished and delighted him. Imagine picking up a guitar for the first time and immediately playing the instrument like Eddie Van Halen. Fuck, yeah! Being a sexual virtuoso KICKED ASS!

Just before she came, he pulled his head back.

"Please," Angela almost sobbed in frustration. "I need to come."

"I bet you do," he teased her. "But I told you I take my time."

Lance definitely wanted a little more buildup. The longer he made Angela wait, the harder she'd come. Maintaining eye contact with his lover, he slid two fingers up her dew-slicked channel. They slid in nice and easy. Her pussy was sopping wet. He fingered her gently at first, savoring the tactile sensation of her warm and sticky interiors. The horny teen only could imagine how good it would feel to stick his cock in there.

While locking his gaze with hers, he flashed a naughty smile and curled his fingers so they stroked the front wall of her vagina. An extended moan escaped her lips as he ran his fingertips over a small, almost undetectable, bump.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped. "You found it!"

To be specific, Lance found her G-spot. He began to pick up the pace, his slow strokes transforming into aggressive finger thrusts. Lance actually could hear her juices sloshing around his fingers. At the same time, he never broke eye contact with her. His hungry stare seemed to intensify the moment. It established a primal connection between them.

As her limbs twitched with pleasure, Lance once again put his head between her thighs and tongue-flicked her throbbing clit with reptilian agility. Her whole body tensed up as he stimulated the two focal points of her sexuality, his finger and tongue harmonizing into a cum greater than its parts. As the coup de grâce, Lance planted his lips on her throbbing clit and began to suck on it, giving her little dickie a world-class blow job.

Angela screamed out at the top of her lungs, head thrashing wildly across the windshield with a crazed look in her eye. And before Lance even knew what hit him...

WHOOOOSH!!!

Her quinny doused his face in girly cum. Not just a few drops. A deluge. Lance knew about female ejaculation and certainly hoped to master the technique one day. However, he had not expected it to happen so soon and in such a spectacular fashion. The teen instinctually kept his mouth pasted to her pulsating pussy as she thrust her hips against his plunging fingers.

WHOOOOSH!!!

Angela drenched him like a geyser. Until now, Lance only saw this kind of thing in porn and naturally assumed it had been staged. But a veritable river of love nectar gushed out of her pussy and into his mouth. He actually began to gulp down her juices so they didn't overflow his lips. However, she just went on and on and on to the point that he had to pull away for fear of choking on the flood of ejaculate.

Finally, Angela collapsed in a heap of quivering limbs. She lay there speechless and senseless, slumped against the windshield of her convertible, her juices splattered across the vast, metallic surface of the BMW's hood.

The brief intermission gave Lance a moment to process the sheer audacity of his seduction. Grandview Lookout was isolated but not that isolated. A cop car probably could hear her orgasmic screams from a half-mile away. In the past, the risk of getting caught might have scared him. But now the danger unexpectedly turned him on.

45 MINUTES LATER

Angela still lay spread-eagle on the hood of her BMW. The epic bout of cunnilingus had taken the better part of an hour. Lance ate her out to a dozen toe-curling, butt-clenching orgasms. But that had just been the aperitif before their love feast. Now came the meat course...

As promised, Lance did not rush matters. With the high-beams of her car lighting up his body, he performed a slow, sensual striptease for Angela. He first peeled off his tank top, soaking wet with her sticky juices. His Herculean torso glistened in the moonlight, highlighting each ridge and bump of his exquisite musculature.

Lance assumed a couple bodybuilding poses to flaunt his exotic physique. In the past, the teen would have regarded such preening as idiotic but he dug his new body and the way that chicks like Angela ogled him.

"Nice abs, Mr. Universe," she teased.

"I ain't just a showhorse," he teased back. "I'm a studhorse."

Lance unzipped his jeans. When the garment dropped to his feet, her jaw dropped to the ground. She gawked at the thick, elongated bulge that stretched his bikini briefs. The forearm-sized log ran along the waistband all the way to the outer edge of his thigh.

The teen hunk stepped out of his jeans and came closer.

"You see, Angela," he began. "I got a little more to offer than the other boys at school."

Without ceremony, he yanked down the garment and his dick sprang out like an uncoiling spring. The teen had gotten one of those boners that a guy remembers for a lifetime. It felt like a giant steel girder between his legs.

"How big are you?!" asked Angela, eyes wide as saucers.

"I don't know," he answered with a disingenuous grin. "You got a ruler?"

Angela slid off the hood and rummaged through the bookbag in the backseat. She found one of those plastic mini-rulers used in geometry class. The teen nympho held the six-inch ruler up to his dick but his member easily outsized it.

"Looks like we're gonna need a bigger ruler," he chuckled. Angela happened to have a tape measure in her glove compartment. He held her hold the tape at the base but she couldn't read the measurement in the dark.

"Where's my phone?" she asked herself. "I need a light for this."

Angela fished her phone out of her purse and clicked on the flashlight. She focused, and stretched the tape measure all the way to the tip.

"HOLY FUCK!" she blurted out. "You're eight and a half inches, baby! Oh, my god, you've got a porn star cock."

Lance wasn't unaware of this fact. The teen already watched more than enough porn to know he out-measured most of the men in the business. During his metamorphosis over the past six weeks, he particularly enjoyed observing the incredible growth of his organ. Puberty had really sucked until he turned 18. But it righteously rocked ever since his birthday.

Angela measured him again just to make sure: "Your big cock is eight and a half fucking inches long! I can't fucking believe it."

"Well, you know what they say," Lance smiled, basking in her adoration. "Feeling is believing."

With a gleeful giggle, Angela lay down on the hood of the BMW again and spread her legs even wider than before. Her big titties heaving with anticipation as he began to pull out a very long strip of Magnum XL condoms from his back pocket.

"I hope I bought enough of these," he joked before ripping one off and tearing open the gold foil wrapper.

Actually, he might have spoken too soon. He accidentally tore the first condom while trying to stretch the tip over his huge knob. The second one also broke. Damn! Lance couldn't believe this. He was so damn close to punching out his V-card!

"Let me do it, hon," Angela told him, hopping off the hood. He gave her a condom and she went to work. After opening the wrapper, the teen cutie gripped the base of his shaft to steady it. The contact caused his heart to beat a mile a minute. No girl ever touched his dick before. He took slow, steady breaths to calm himself. Lance definitely wanted his first time to take a long time.

Angela also struggled to unroll the condom. Lance had a wrist-thick shaft.

"Oh, my God," she murmured. "I think your dick is too big... Even for a Magnum XL."

After several attempts, Angela finally managed to unroll the rubber down his shaft but it still did not reach the base. Lance later found out that Magnum XL's only measured 7.5 inches in length. And the condom felt a bit snug. For the moment, however, he was simply jazzed to get his dick wet.

Nonetheless, Lance definitely wanted more build-up. He playfully swatted his fist-sized knob against her wet cleft a few times, each loud meaty smack eliciting a gleeful squeal of delight from the blonde stunner. Then he began slowly grinding his shaft against her clit, advancing one slow inch at a time against her throbbing nexus. After reaching the base, he laid his massive member along her lower abdomen as if to illustrate its size and how deep he would go inside of her. The head easily fell past her belly button.

"Lance," she whispered with a hint of concern in her voice. "You know you're bigger, like way bigger, than any other guy I ever had before. Just go slow, K?"

Truth be told, Lance had not thought about this problem before but her request made perfect sense. He recalled an eloquent passage from the mysterious e-book. Just before Samson lost his virginity in a threeway to the buxom wenches Claudia and Isabelle, they gave him important words of advice....

CLAUDIA: You are destined a hero though not the hero of the troubadour's tale, not the fool who keeps a locket of his beloved to his breast and whispers her name in the heat of battle. His love is a spiritual love. A kind sentiment, no doubt, but a foolish ideal. Your love is a physical love. To the pious man, that would be a less than noble intention. But for many women, the physical act is the noblest act of chivalry. While the imaginary hero of the ballad saves his beloved from the clutches of the dragon, you will save her from the sorrows of celibacy and frigidity, authentic perils for a woman of our times."

ISABELLE: To the wench who needs a man with a larger tool for satisfaction, you will be a hero. To the virgin whose body cries out for affection, you will be a hero. To the widow who pines for the touch of a man, you will be a hero. Your name shall be whispered with awe upon the lips of every lady in the land for the great deeds of sexual prowess you shall perform in their honor.

CLAUDIA: So, take us now, Samson. Love us deeply. Love us long. But, above all, love us gently with your sword. And, finally, never forget, a lover's pleasure is your own. Do that and the world shall be your personal bedchamber.

Inspired by that speech, Lance leaned down and gave Angela a tender yet sensual kiss on the mouth.

"Don't worry, babe," he reassured her. "I ain't like other guys. I want you to love what I'm doing."

Lance enjoyed an absolute sense of calm and focus. He knew exactly what he'd do to her and how much she'd love it. Nothing in his life ever had felt so natural and right.              

Breaking the kiss and leaning up again, Lance could not help but admire his reflection in the windshield. He had developed the chiseled visage of a romance cover model, his high cheekbones and delicate features hinting at an almost androgynous look. Below the neck, however, the manbeast oozed testosterone, beginning with broad shoulders that spanned nearly five feet across, jutting pecs that overhung a perfectly sculpted set of eight-pack abs that led to his mighty manroot, an irresistible weapon in the conquest of the fair sex. Just like his wish, the inconsequential stoner had become a true-life Adonis who could bang any babe he fancied into cross-eyed oblivion.

With a firm push of the hips, Lance's knob wedged itself between her inner labia. He looked down at Angela, quivering with anticipation of his entry. Exerting slow but steady pressure, his knob popped inside with audible squelch. Angela gasped loudly. Lance bent down and frenched her long and hard. "This is only going to get better and better," he promised.

Ever so slowly, the teen hunk sank an inch or two of shaft into her body. He loved how her pussy wrapped itself around his cock. Nothing ever felt so perfect. She completed him as much as he completed her. Lance could not imagine wanting to be anywhere else in the world than where he lay at that moment. Inside the luscious confines of a welcoming female.

"More," she hissed. "Gimme that big dick."

"Be careful what you wish for," he smiled, depositing another couple inches into her channel. Suddenly, her body began to quiver.

"Oh, my God! I'm coming already," she cried out in joyful disbelief. Lance's heart skipped a beat as her vaginal muscles contracted, stroking and massaging his shaft as it advanced further inward. He didn't move too fast. The teen just wanted to savor that amazing expression on her face. Angela's mouth gaped open for so long that a rivulet of saliva dribbled down her chin. Her eyes blinked rapidly and briefly rolled into their sockets. And her complexion flushed beet red.

That face did not lie. Lance was touching parts of her that had never been touched. Achieving full penetration took nearly ten minutes of patient pushes and gentle gyrations but they loved every second of it. After planting himself to the hilt, he felt Angela shudder and writhe beneath him. Even without moving at all, the sensation of being stretched and filled so deep had triggered another orgasm.

Lance held her steady as she thrashed to and fro across the hood of her convertible. Finally, she came down with a big sexy grin on her face.

"Keep going, you hung bastard," she panted.

Lance pulled back until just his knob remained lodged inside her twat and drove himself balls deep again. He did it again. And again. Angela seized up with another orgasm, her walls clamping down on him again. Lance responded by increasing the speed and power of his thrusts until the whole car rocked on its shocks from the force of his thrusts.

Throwing caution to the wind, Lance began to pound the buxom blonde, his big dick flying in and out of her pussy. His knob struck her A-spot on every stroke, causing her limbs to flail about with pleasure. Her impassioned cries summoned a toe-curling surge of bliss from his loins but not an actual orgasm. Rather, an unfamiliar sensation of hardness and power flowed into his muscles. It reminded him of that moment in the old cartoon when Prince Adam took out his sword and transformed into He-Man: I HAVE THE POWER!

The teenage bodybuilder had become so strong that he impulsively lifted his partner up off the hood of the car in the middle of their fuck. Angela instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles behind the small of his back. With his powerful forearms undergirding her thighs, Lance bore her entire weight but she seemed surprisingly light, not much heavier than one of the dumbbells in the gym. Without breaking a sweat, he began to bang her in mid-air, bouncing her body up and down on his cock like a toy doll.