I was a Teenage Sex God Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers

"Jesus Christ," she gasped in awe. "You're carryfucking me! How is that even possible?"

Carryfucking. Lance recalled the term from the book about Samson. The mighty barbarian "carryfucked" all the wenches he seduced. Lance caught his reflection in the windshield of her BMW, noting the flex of his guns as he tirelessly hoisted her up and down. The sight caused his whole body to shiver with ego-buzzing excitement. That's when he knew that today was not just the best day of his life. It would be the first day of a very different life.

Lance tossed his head back and stared into the sky. The pale light of the moon dimmed as a dark thundercloud sailed overhead. Without warning, the valley lit up with a flash of lightning. BOOM! The ground actually shook for an instant. He felt Angela's glutes clench in his palms from the deafening sound. She dug her nails deep into his back.

However, Lance remained cool. He already sensed the storm surge a while ago. His attunement with Samson had drawn it to the valley. BOOM! The next lightning bolt struck a sapling no more than 50 yards away, setting it on fire. The impact thundered through their bodies, transforming into pure, electric bliss. He saw the joy in his partner's face. The subtle changes in her expression that signaled an imminent climax. The way her breath hitched when his prick bottomed out in her pussy. How she bit her lip when he shifted her weight in his arms so he could get a better angle and lift her up higher.

"COME ON MY BIG DICK, BABE!!!" boomed the teenage superstud, his growling baritone echoing into the valley below their trysting spot. Lance later recalled that the words had left his mouth before he even thought of uttering them. And that was the moment when he realized his wish had not just changed him physically. His personality and identity had shifted. He inherited the panache of a barbarian playboy that reputedly slept with over 5000 women.

Suddenly, the skies opened with another blinding flash of lightning. Raindrops pelted their thrusting bodies as if to douse their passion. Instead, the cloudburst only fueled the fire in their loins. Lance knew the moment had arrived. The human juggernaut whipped her body up and down his pole as if she were on some kind of out-of-control carnival ride.

As their congress reached its crescendo, Lance could not help but appreciate the madness of their mating. There they stood in the downpour, naked to the world, gorging themselves on each other with reckless abandon. This was not an amateurish high school hook up. Lance had tapped into a hidden motherlode of primal energies with the heat and light of a thousand suns.

BOOM! Lightning struck again. The thunderbolt struck so close that his body hair stood on end from the electricity in the air. In that same instant, a surge of lust tore through his loins, the likes of which he never felt. Lance threw back his head and, from his great barrel of a chest, cut loose a mighty roar of startling magnitude. It sounded almost inhuman or, perhaps, superhuman. His deafening baritone almost muted the next peal of thunder.

With his entire body trembling, Lance staggered to the convertible, laid Angela down on its hood, and withdrew. Pulling out his prick with a loud squelch, a remarkable deluge of female ejaculate poured out her hole. She had squirted many, many times but the swollen girth of his giant tool kept Angela's juices bottled inside until her uncorking.

He ripped off the condom just before losing control. Gripping his prick in both hands, every muscle in his body clenched up. He could hear the pulse of his heart thudding in his ears. The next few seconds seemed to go on for minutes. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't move. Then, suddenly, his prick fired a megawad of spunk ten feet into the air. He showered Angela's entire body with cum, her pussy, her tits, her face. It went everywhere. But that was only the first blast. The next one smacked against the windshield of her car, splattering the wide pane of glass in white goo. The third sprayed against the hood with an audible thrum.

Each wad he fired surpassed another man's entire load. And he shot them one after another. Angela told him later that she had to take her BMW through the car wash twice to clean the mess he made. However, that did not matter at the moment. He was currently lost in a world of violent, animalistic bliss. Along with the sheer volume of his ejaculation, the intensity literally knocked him off his feet. He lay on the ground quivering, trying to process what just happened.

Lance was more than familiar with his orgasms. However, his extensive "hands-on" experiences paled in comparison to actual intercourse. While his previous climaxes burst like little firecrackers, this one exploded like an A-bomb. It confirmed what he already knew. Fucking was 100 times better than fapping.

Meanwhile, the downpour tapered to a drizzle. Angela still lay on the hood, dazed and disheveled. At long last, her lover stood up, climbed on top of her, and gave her a deep kiss.

"Oh, my God," she whispered into his ear. "How did you do that?"

"Do what?" he asked, genuinely unsure what she meant.

"It's just that..." she stammered, hesitating for a moment before speaking her mind. "I know you've heard the stories about me.... That I get around. And, to be honest, I do. I like having sex. But the guys at school don't know what they're doing."

"How so?" he asked, unable to resist hearing her dunk the asshole jocks at his school.

"Those varsity bros are all a bunch of three pump chumps with small dicks and big egos. They usually get off before I even get started. But you... You're so experienced. I have never been with a man like you."

Lance did not know how much he ought to tell her about his transformation. The teen did not want to mention that he just lost his virginity to her. And bringing up Samson and the e-book might have sounded pretty insane.

"You're right, babe," he murmured. "I ain't like other guys. Fate destined me to pleasure womankind."

"Womankind, huh?" she chuckled with slight disbelief in the cocksman's audacity.

Lance did not know where the words came from. It seemed as though Samson spoke through him.

"So you're some kind of big dick Casanova, is that it?" she continued, a hint of challenge in her voice.

"Yeah," he answered without hesitation. "I'm big enough to share."

Ending the discussion, he closed in for a kiss, the type of kiss that initiated another round. As they made out, Angela reached between his legs and gave his prick an affectionate squeeze.

"Holy shit!" she gushed. "You're still hard as a rock."

Lance hadn't thought about that. He just wanted to get to work on her again. But it did seem odd. He usually needed at least a half-hour to recover.

"Let me slap on a condom," he told her.

"Wait a sec, babe," she said with just the slightest hesitation. "Could I clean up a bit first?"

She had a point. Lance had drenched her head to toe in semen.

"Of course, babe."

Angela slid off the hood. She had a pack of baby wipes in the car and he thankfully had avoided spewing in her hair. But the one-man bukkake squad had doused just about everything else in his splooge. However, the wipes did not even start to clean up the mess he made.

"You wanna take a bath in the lake?" asked Lance.

"I didn't bring a suit."

"I didn't either."

"C'mon," he told her. "The trailhead to the lake is right here."

"Isn't that trail like two miles long or something?"

"A mile-and-a-half but who's counting?"

"I don't know."

"Don't worry," he reassured her. "I'll carry you there."

Before she could object, he swept the blonde up into his arms. Angela weighed nothing to him.

"Wait!" she laughed. "Aren't we going to get dressed?"

"I'm wearing shoes."

"And nothing else."

She wasn't wrong. But Lance didn't give a fuck.

"Let's hike naked. You only live once."

10 MINUTES LATER

Hiking guides classified the Arrowhead Trail as "advanced." Lance hiked it a couple years back. The trek nearly killed him. The hardest part involved climbing a notoriously steep hill that lay about halfway between the lake and the trailhead. A lot of hikers turned back at that point. But Lance forged ahead as if walking on air, despite the added load of a naked blonde in his arms.

Instead of winding him, the uphill gauntlet proved invigorating. His body responded to physical challenges by growing bigger and stronger. Lance kept having to remind himself that his days as a meek high school burnout had ended. He had transformed into a barbarian stud who could navigate difficult terrain in his sleep.

Lance paused when they reached a plateau. He gently set Angela down upon a smooth, flat rock.

"Are you tired?" asked Angela.

"No, just horny," Lance smiled. Indeed, his erection throbbed at full mast.

"So, have you ever hikefucked?" he asked her.

Angela shook her head with disbelief. She only thought dudes like him existed in her fantasies.

Though not wearing a stitch of clothing, Angela had the foresight to take along her purse. She pulled out the long strip of Magnum XL's and tore open another wrapper. The blonde suited him up faster than last time. Lance then hoisted the teen temptress into the air and mounted her on his cocktip. With her thighs balanced on his forearms, he lowered her body slowly but with unyielding strength. A quiet gasp escaped her lips as his prick hilted itself inside of her.

Lance turned to face the pathway up the hill. They still had a long way to go.

"Hold on!" she told him. "I almost forgot my purse."

Angela picked her Louis Vuitton off the ground and hung the strap around his neck.

With that, Lance carried her up the trail. Angela squealed with every step as the teen stud made a point of gently bouncing her on his cock as they walked. Soon, the blonde stunner began panting and moaning, no longer able to think straight. She laced her fingers tight around his neck and locked her ankles behind his thrusting hips.

As they ascended the rocky pathway, Lance found himself grunting and groaning, his suave demeanor giving way to savage lust. His legs gained momentum and he nearly broke out into a run as they neared the hilltop. Upon reaching the peak, the raging studbeast pounded her, hoisting his eager conquest all the way up to the tip of his prick and slamming her down to his very thick hilt.

Try as she might to keep up with him, Angela was becoming less an active participant in their coupling and more just a sexy fuckdoll getting ravaged by an alpha thug. Beads of sweat flew through the air as their bodies slammed together. Torrents of pussy nectar splattered across the ground each time she came. Lance was out of control and loving it. He flung his head back and howled at the moon like some crazed wolf in heat.

"Come for me, babe!" he told Angela, fixing his gaze upon her once more.

Almost as soon as the words flew out of his mouth, she began to convulse violently. It almost seemed to Lance as if he cast a spell on her. His wish became her orgasm. That rocked. He was a fucking sex god.

"Do it again!" he demanded while bodily pounding her in a frenzy of thrusts.

This time, Angela's whole body seized up and her eyes rolled back in her head. Lance continued his rut for a few more seconds before he realized what happened. He had "maxed her out." That is, his lover had experienced such an intense release that she lost consciousness. Thankfully, Angela was fine. Though utterly limp, her chest still rose and fell with shallow breaths and her heart slowly decelerated from its mad gallop.

Lance unmounted Angela from his hips, slung her body over his shoulder, and began his downhill journey. He used the time to process a valuable lesson. Be careful what you wish for.

20 MINUTES LATER

Employing a formidable butterfly stroke, Lance knifed through the lake with the speed and skill of an Olympic athlete. Angela lounged upon a nearby rock. She had taken a dip earlier but now contented herself with admiring the seductive Poseidon from a distance.

Finally, he came ashore, the muscles of his naked body glistening in the moonlight. He looked like Jason Momoa from Aquaman if the actor had been a little sexier and had a much bigger dick.

"Wow," gushed Angela. "Are you a competitive swimmer? You looked like Michael Phelps out there."

"Nah," Lance shook his head, brushing off her compliment. "Could you imagine me in a speedo?"

That cracked up Angela.

"Yeah," she mused. "I can only imagine how other guys look at you in the shower."

"How so?" he asked with a smug grin.

"You know damn well."

"Enlighten me," he insisted, anticipating her response yet also desiring confirmation of his phallic exceptionalism. Dirty talk about his equipment excited him and his limp dong grew hard as a rock in a matter of seconds.

"Every guy wants to know if size matters," she began. "It does. That's the truth. And you're so fucking big."

"Do you think I make them jealous?"

"Of course. Because it matters to ALL women."

"Does it feel different?"

"Like duh. You made me come so hard that I blacked out. How many girls have you done that to?"

Lance didn't answer. In truth, the teen just lost his virginity to Angela so this actually was the first time it ever happened. But tonight would not be the last. Of that, he had no doubt.

Closing in on Angela in two grand strides, he snatched up her purse and pulled out the strip of condoms. There were still 8 or 9 left and they would need all of them before sunrise. Angela tore open a wrapper and began to suit him up with a Magnum XL. HIs hands slipped beneath her bottom and he plucked her off the ground. She instinctively wrapped her legs about his back.

"We better get back to the car," he announced with a naughty grin. "I'd hate for you to break curfew."

The teenage juggernaut walked with deliberate slowness towards the trail. Each step slid his shaft in and out of her wet cleft. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she tried to contain the scream that gathered in her throat. Just before she exploded in a loud cry, Lance covered her mouth with his and muffled it. The noise vibrated through him, the purest expression of feminine delight any man could hope to achieve.

The teen stud literally took her outburst in stride, continuing his journey up the trail as she squirmed in his arms. As the hill steepened, a fresh surge of adrenaline coursed through his veins, endowing him with newfound strength and energy. And virility. His erection throbbed with boundless potency, aroused at the thought of ravishing Angela and the next 5000 conquests that lay ahead.

After years of drifting, Lance Leo had found his calling. With the body of a god and the loins of a stallion, the teenage rakehell would dedicate himself to the art of physical love and quench the voracious sensuality that smoldered in his wicked and wanton heart. He would make Samson proud.

Rubirosa
Rubirosa
824 Followers