I was a Teenage Sex God Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole did not have an explanation but she knew where she might find it. The night was young and the lusty cougar only had read a couple pages of Lance's voluminous files. She went back to Bob's home office to continue her investigation.

Returning to his medical records, Nicole rifled through correspondence from a urologist. An office bill caught her attention. Lance had undergone a vasectomy, an elective procedure that seemed a bit excessive for a horny young man. However, a printed e-mail from a psychotherapist clarified his unique circumstances:

"The patient claimed to have had over 40 sexual partners. While no one can verify his assertion, Lance displays a precocious and promiscuous disposition that makes voluntary abstinence an unrealistic goal. When asked if the office should supply him with condoms for safer sex, the patient declined by joking he already owned a stockpile of Magnum XL and Durex XXL condoms due to the size of his endowment."

Nicole didn't think Lance was joking. The lovable rogue clearly had a big dick. The girl he nailed in the pool house had been raving about it for the last two hours. This presented a dilemma for Nicole. She loved huge cocks too. But she "loved" them in the past tense. They had become an addiction for her. Quite simply, she had slept with guys because of their equipment. Or, more precisely, she slept with them because said equipment could give her toe-curling vaginal orgasms.

Nicole thought Bob seemed like a decent husband but that did not cure the housewife of her forbidden craving. It might have even sharpened it. And Lance was like that two-liter bottle of Jim Beam that a recovering alcoholic stashed away in her basement.

The house began to vibrate again with the sound of Lance's motorcycle. Nicole rushed upstairs. She saw him leaving the pool house with his lady on the back of his bike. Nicole studied the girl a bit more closely. She appeared a bit older than him, maybe 21 or 22. And she looked HAWT. Nicole used to model and knew Lance's chick had what it took to do photoshoots for Victoria's Secret. A girl in her league definitely did not have to hang out with a high schooler.

Lance revved the engine to his bike and they zoomed off into the darkness. The backyard felt empty. And so did Nicole. A deep hunger gnawed in the center of her body, a void so large that only Lance Leo's megaschlong could fill it. The lust-crazed housewife felt like a fool for throwing out all of her sex toys after marrying Bob. She was dying for relief. But she had to get rid of her favorite XL-dildo. If her husband had ever found it, he would have felt incredibly inadequate.

Nicole searched the drawer of her nightstand for valium. She chased it with a double-shot of Remy Martin VSOP. The combination provided enough of a kick to knock her out in 20 minutes.

The sound of his motorcycle woke her in the morning but she turned over and slept another hour. As the morning light began to pour through the bedroom window, Nicole stumbled out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash her face. On returning to the bedroom, she heard running water and voices.

Lance stood with his back to her in the outdoor shower by the pool. The door to the stall had been left open so she got a very clear view of broad back and tight ass. Even from behind, Nicole could see his limp, heavy dong dangling low between his thighs.

The screen door to the pool house swung open. A blonde bombshell in a terry cloth robe pranced towards the shower. Lance turned to her. Nicole now got a full frontal view of the teen stallion. As he walked out of the shower, his big swinging dick slapped against his thighs.

The sight took her breath away. Nicole had spent a lifetime in search of what size queens called a "unicorn dick," an organ so rare in its equine measurements that many women dismissed it as a myth. But there it was. Lance occupied the top 0.00001% echelon of males on this planet. And the spectacular genitalia belonged to a raven-haired Adonis. Between the legs of another guy, the giant appendage would have looked ridiculous but it seemed perfectly in proportion with Lance's massive muscular frame.

The lusty he-man strut proudly towards his buxom companion. Without hesitation, he undid the sash to her robe and lifted it up and off her shoulders. The garment pooled at his feet. Her naked body melted against his as they kissed. His hands roved down her back until they reached her firm butt. He cupped the fleshy cheeks in his large palms and began to hoist her body off the ground.

"Holy shit!" laughed the blonde as Lance lifted her higher and higher.

The rakish bodybuilder was so strong that he raised his galpal into the air with no more effort than if she had been an inflatable doll. His knees did not buckle as he mounted her thighs atop his broad shoulders so her hot crotch pressed flush against his face. Thus encumbered, Lance began to lap at her kitty. Nicole couldn't see what he was doing but the moans and groans of his companion hinted at his cunnilingual skill.

As she squirmed in his grasp, his limp prick began to inflate and rise up into the air. The virile hunk achieved full-mast in a matter of seconds. Nicole never saw a guy get that big that fast. She squinted in disbelief at his tool, unsure if any man could grow to the size of her forearm. But Nicole had to remind herself that Lance wasn't "any man." He was a badass sex god.

"Oh, Lance!" cried the woman. "Fuck, how I missed that tongue!"

He ate her out through two orgasms in ten minutes. That in itself would have been an achievement for most dudes but Lance performed it while keeping her aloft in his powerful arms. Nicole studied the flex and bulge of muscle beneath his skin as he balanced her on his shoulders. There was something dangerous about his physique. The rakish brute could beat the shit out of a typical male. Lance could fuck another guy's wife and the wimp would never stand up to him in a million years.

That thought turned on Nicole but it also disturbed her. Lance was a bright, burning flame that drew her close. But she suddenly found herself backing away. A housewife really had no business spying on her stepson's private life. 18 was still half her age! Nicole drew the curtains to the bedroom window and fled into the living room of the McMansion.

She dialed up Amy to distract herself. They talked a couple minutes before her girlfriend asked the big question.

"So did you meet your stepson?"

"Ummm...," she hedged. "Sort of."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I saw him in the backyard. He was with a girl."

"He has a girlfriend?"

Nicole hesitated. She did not want to reveal too much.

"Well," Amy tsk tsked. "Did he get permission from Bob to have a female guest?"

"I doubt it."

"Don't let him get away with too much. He is sort of your responsibility now."

Nicole had not thought of him that way but Amy had a point. She now possessed theoretical authority over Lance. After all, the playboy in her backyard was only 18.

"If you don't draw the line," added Amy "Lance will try to get away with more and more. And it sounds like he may already be out-of-control."

This warning snapped Nicole out of her erotic daydream. She was Lance's stepmother. If her husband lacked the balls, she would need to stand up to him herself. This was her fucking house now. Moreover, it would be for his own good. If Lance behaved, maybe Bob wouldn't kick him out on the street.

ONE HOUR LATER

"Oh, Lance!" cried the blonde underneath his thrusting body. "It's so fucking big!"

The teen stud did not know much about life but one thing seemed certain. It was good to be Lance Leo.

He only had two possessions to his name: a '74 Harley Davidson Sportster and a ten-and-a-half inch cock. But that was all a guy needed to get a FUCKTON of pussy.

The last six weeks had unfolded like a never-ending wet dream, each day concluding with a new conquest. The playboy actually had to keep a written tally of his sexual accomplishments, lest he lose track of names, dates, and places. His love log read something like this...

- He lost his virginity to a foxy senior a month after turning 18.

- A day later, he banged the head of the cheerleading squad.

- A day after that, he banged his MILF-y math teacher.

- Lance seduced more cheerleaders but also diversified by hooking up with goths, emo's, and members of other cliques. He had about 20-25 of the hottest seniors at school on speed dial.

- However, the real game-changer was Tinder. The app gave him access to thousands of babes. The ladykiller could order a hookup as easily as another dude could order a car from Uber.

That's where Lance met Roxie. He couldn't remember where she went to school or the songs on her Spotify playlist. However, the online seducer did make note of her profile pic. Roxie filled out her black bikini very nicely. Lance dug chicks in all shapes and sizes but he had a soft spot for the slim and stacked.

After they matched, she reached out to him first.

"R U Photoshopped?" texted Roxie.

Lance's profile pic displayed the teenage Hercules in peak condition.

"Nope, that photo is real," he wrote back. "I'm gonna be the next Mr. Universe."

"What about your package?" she texted.

Lance appeared almost naked in the photo, save for a "mankini" that struggled to contain his massive bulge.

Since Roxie brought up the matter, Lance had no qualms about sending her a dick pic. The teen had hundreds of photos to choose from on his phone. He sent a vertical shot of his towering erection adorned with red lipstick kisses all the way up and down the massive shaft.

"OMFG!" she wrote. "That dick would make me lose control in seconds."

Like all the ladies, Roxie dug an occasional date with his prong. Since their first hookup, he banged her box several times. And they were enjoying a particularly steamy session today. She squirted all over the bed as Lance cranked out one orgasm after another out of her convulsing body.

"Come for me, babe," he growled under his breath as he continued to pound her at a steady clip. "Do it!"

Just like that, her body tensed up. Lance looked her straight in the eye, his visage lighting up with a triumphant grin. He knew he had her. She was going to come hard.

"OH, LANCE! JEEEEEZZZUS! FUCK ME, LANCE! FUCK ME FUCKING FUCK ME!!!" shrieked the stone cold fox as the cocksman nailed her to the mattress at supersonic speed. A couple seconds later, her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth gaped open in a silent scream. At the same time, her vaginal muscles clamped down on his prick with startling force. The sensation was indescribable. It felt like getting his dick sucked and jacked all at once.

"FUCKIN A'!" he yelled as his mighty gonads rumbled with sperm. Lance could tell it would be a big one. A surge of bliss rocketed up his spine and shook his musclebound frame like a megathrust earthquake. His prick lurched up and blasted the first of many ounces of spunk into her pussy.

Roxie looked up at him with genuine awe. She had seen enough porn to know his ejaculations were unusual. Not in a bad way though. The virile Casanova owned a supersized love gun that could fire an astonishing 30 rounds in two minutes. His eruption just went on and on and on and on. And on...

By the time Lance came to his senses, Roxie's entire body had gone limp. He had tapped her out. Few chicks had the stamina to be with him for more than a couple hours. He quietly got dressed and let her rest.

"Lance?" she murmured, still catching her breath.

"Yeah?"

"Who was that woman in the window?"

"A woman?"

"I saw someone in the main house. She was watching us."

Her remark made Lance a bit queasy. He knew his stepfather had remarried and that his wife would be moving to Peoria. However, she wasn't supposed to arrive for another month because Bob had to go to Asia. This was a real bummer. He knew a stepmom could really cramp his style.

LATE NIGHT

Nicole stood at the window, mesmerized by the figure in the pool. The swimmer knifed through the water at astonishing speed. His long muscular arms fanned out in a butterfly stroke as he finished his fiftieth lap. In one fluid motion, Lance cruised to the edge and hauled himself out of the pool, his trapezius rippling with power as he bounded up to his feet.

She found herself walking downstairs and out into the backyard. The grass felt wet to her bare feet. That's when Nicole realized she went outside in only her bra and panties. Surprisingly, her nudity didn't bother her. Instead, her body hummed with an electric anticipation as she strutted towards Lance. Nicole took pride in a beauty that had not dimmed with age.

The rogue reached for his towel and dabbed at his chiseled torso as she drew near. He turned to her and the aloof expression on his face softened into a mischievous smile. Lance didn't seem alarmed by the presence of a semi-nude stranger. If anything, he appeared pleasantly accustomed to the sight.

"And who might you be?" he asked while toweling his raven-black hair.

"The girl next door," she answered flirtatiously. The very sight of this Adonis ignited an urgent, carnal desire between her thighs. It brought out a boldness that she normally withheld. But Nicole never met a man like Lance Leo before and did not plan to squander the opportunity.

The raven-haired cocksman strode forward. Nicole's gaze strayed towards his swimsuit. He wore a thong with what must have had a customized pouch for his sinfully huge endowment. His organ swayed back and forth with each step like a pendulum, the wet fabric clinging to its every inch and revealing thick, pulsing veins and a knob the size of her clenched fist. Most guys would be proud to have as much hard as what Lance had limp.

Finally, she looked back up. Lance's face lit up in a wicked, mysterious grin as he closed in on her. She was almost close enough to touch him... to touch IT!

Nicole bolted upright, panting and sweaty. Her pussy was still moist from her wet dream.

"Harder!" shrieked a young female voice as the moist clap of flesh striking flesh sounded from the back yard. Lance probably was enjoying another sorority babe on the chaise-lounge by the pool. It might have been his fourth or fifth conquest of the last two days. The playboy was positively priapic.

Lance employed a simple but successful strategem in his pursuit of playmates. He understood both parties were there for the same thing -- an escape from everyday bullshit through wild, mindless sex. And with cultivated expertise and an amazingly big dick, he gave women what they wanted while pleasing himself in the bargain.

The clock read two in the morning. Nicole should have gone back to sleep but the poolside saturnalia made that impossible. Instead, she just lay there and listened. The girl was screaming again, yelling out profanities, begging Lance to fuck her as she experienced a heartpounding multiple orgasm.

Nicole could not help herself. Her fingers crept between her thighs, brushing against her swollen clit. It twitched impatiently after being ignored for so long. She let out a quiet moan as her fingertips made contact with the throbbing nexus of pleasure. Her hand quickly found a familiar rhythm that had been acquired after decades of practice.

With the image of Lance's prick seared into her memory, Nicole's body responded quickly and ferociously to her touch. As her right hand continued to work its magic, her left grasped the bedsheets as an explosion of bliss surged up her spine.

It felt like nothing she ever experienced. Nicole seized up with an orgasm that spread out in shockwaves from her thrashing head to her tingling toes.

"Oh, Lance!" she cried out desperately, no longer able to bottle up her feelings.

As she reached the denouement of her climax, Nicole felt a creeping sense of dread. She had left the window open. And the desperate housewife even called out his name. Lance and his girl spoke quietly. She couldn't make out what they said but her outburst clearly tipped them off. The two of them went inside the pool house for the remainder of the night.

Nicole was mortified. She felt her privacy had been violated. Total strangers had been privy to her most intimate desires. But, of course, the only voyeur was she. And the shame involved her getting caught.

The lust-crazed cougar noticed her right hand was still rubbing her wet gash. The pad of her index finger brushed against her clit and a jolt of pleasure fired through her nervous system. She usually felt a bit sore right after climaxing but one "O" definitely would not be enough for tonight...

THE NEXT MORNING

Lance lay on the weight bench and pumped out set after set of four-hundred pound lifts. The exercise allowed him to think. He got a call from his father last night to warn him that his stepmother was arriving. After that announcement, the two of them got into a huge argument about his summer job or lack thereof. Lance couldn't really imagine himself delivering pizzas on his Harley. But he didn't want to get cut off either.

Beneath the surface, however, the dust-up really had been about his new stepmother. To him, it just meant another unwanted authority figure nosing through his X-rated lifestyle. He already got plenty of shit from his father about his rakish ways. Bob's new wifey would probably come down on him even harder.

"Lance?" sounded a voice from above. He set the barbell back in the rack and looked up.

"Hey, I'm Nicole," the woman told him.

"Uh, hey," he answered, awkwardly shaking the hand she extended to him.

Nicole looked great in her floral slip dress. As with any woman he met, Lance immediately scoped out her boobs and marveled at her cleavage. The teen hadn't expected his new stepmother to be a knockout. Bob had found a hell of a gold digger...

"I'm sorry about all the noise last night," he apologized vaguely.

"Noise? I didn't hear anything since I got here," she lied. "I'm a sound sleeper."

"And I know the rules," he added a bit defensively. "I won't come into the main house."

"Uh, sure..." Nicole finally answered. "Ok, see you later."

Lance stared at her ass as she walked away. Most guys would call Nicole a MILF, the notorious abbreviation for "Mother I Would Like to Fuck." However, "would" was no longer part of Lance's vocabulary. Samson would have called her a MIGF - a "Mother I'm GONNA Fuck." If the barbarian stud wanted to bang a chick, he would bang her. End of story.

While Lance didn't abide by the social norms that inhibited his peers, seducing his stepmother would be cavalier even for a badass Lothario. At the same time, the strength of the taboo only sweetened the temptation. His stepfather had treated him like shit all his life. Bob cheated on Lance's mother, embezzled money from his trust fund, and planned to kick him out of the house before he even finished high school. This was a jerk who was just begging to be cucked.

And he had no doubt Nicole would be down for some big dick loving. In addition to spying on his exploits, she eyed his crotch like a carnivorous hawk when they spoke. Lance only knew two kinds of women -- size queens and liars. And if Nicole was a liar, he was going to make an honest woman of her.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

The curtains of Nicole's bedroom had been drawn. The windows closed. She lay in bed naked, closed her eyes, and imagined Lance thrusting inside of her with reckless abandon. Her body responded faster than last night. She breathed deeper and deeper as an unbearably delightful pressure built between her trembling legs.

Stoking her pleasure, Nicole plunged two fingers into her wet hole. Her moans intensified. She picked up the pace, furiously finger-banging herself, bucking her hips in the air with lust-crazed desperation. The brunette jezebel felt her juices sloshing around her fingers and forming a small puddle on the sheets. Her back arched and...