I was a Teenage Sex God Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZ

Fuck. Her cell phone was vibrating. The caller ID read "Jane."

Nicole had made a point of not calling Jane even though her old college friend lived in Peoria. She expressly warned her girlfriend not to settle down with Bob. And Jane had been right. Moreover, the two of them shared everything. Nicole would need to come clean about Lance.

"Hey, Nikki," Jane greeted her in the kind of smoky voice that required two packs of cigarettes a day.

"Hi, Jane" she answered, still panting from her near-orgasm.

"Are you jilling off or something?" she half-joked. "I can call later."

"I was," Nicole confessed.

"Seriously?"

There was no point in hiding anything from her girlfriend. The subject of sex would enter their conversation sooner or later. It always did. So Nicole decided to cut to the chase.

"I found a unicorn dick."

"No shit. So why aren't you getting some of that?"

"It belongs to Bob's stepson."

"Whoa, girl!" Jane laughed. "And how did you find that out?"

Nicole proceeded to tell her BFF everything. She did not hold back a single lurid detail.

"Listen, Nikki," Jane told her with a solemn air. "If you don't fuck Lance, you're going to regret it for the rest of your life."

"But Jane..."

"Don't 'but' me!" she scolded. "If what you are saying about this guy is true, he is going to give you the big 'O.'"

"But I don't know if I can cheat on Bob."

"It's not cheating if he's over nine inches."

There it was. Nicole knew if she didn't seize this opportunity, Jane would never let her hear the end of it. And her girlfriend had a point. Very few men had what it took to carry a woman to the O-Zone. She had been faking orgasms with her husband, her boyfriends, her hookups... Nicole didn't want to settle for mediocrity any longer. She wanted the sex she deserved.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

Nicole decided to wear cutoff jeans and a tank top. Simple but sexy. She carried a six-pack of Budweiser in one hand and a pack of Marlboros in the other. Lance's motorcycle was parked at the door of the pool house. Since Nicole didn't hear any moans from the window, that meant he was alone. She walked right up to the door and knocked.

Lance answered the door in his standard attire. No shirt. Skintight jeans. Jane could see the provocative bulge snaking all the way from his groin to the outer edge of his left hip. He had just showered but a distinctive scent still clung to his body, not exactly sweat but a distinctly pleasant musk.

"Hey," she told him.

"Hey," he smiled.

"You wanna beer?"

"Sure."

He followed Jane outside to a picnic table. They sat down.

"I know this stepmother thing is awkward," she explained while lighting a cigarette. "I just wanted to clear the air."

One thing Lance knew about a lady was that there could be a difference between what she said and what she did. Nicole wasn't clearing the air. She was steaming it up with her tank top and cigarette. He felt a surge of adrenaline pump through his veins. The ladykiller knew he would have his dick inside this cougar in one hour or less.

Jane took a long drag and blew out a big smoke ring. She played footsie with him, the tip of her open-toe sandal stroking his leg

"And you call this 'clearing the air'?" he asked with a devilish wink.

"Funny," she smiled. "So in relation to air-clearing, I have a confession. I did hear you making noise last night."

"And..."

"And I could tell Bob about what I saw," Nicole smirked.

"You wouldn't do that," he grinned back, knowing full well she had other plans for him.

"Probably not," Nicole agreed.

"Why don't you just join us next time?"

The comment blindsided Nicole. Then she figured that Lance was just fucking with her. Or was he? He possessed a distinct aura of sexual adventurism.

"How about I put on some tunes," he announced and got up from the table. Lance kept a boombox near his weight set. The teen queued up "Dream On" by Aerosmith. Nicole used to listen to the hard rock ballad when she had been his age.

Lance approached her side of the table and offered Nicole his hand.

"Would you like to dance," he asked. His stepmother got up from the table as an answer. Lance took her by the hand and led her into a nearby rose garden. One hand palmed her ass and drew her closer. She rested her head against one of his chiseled pecs as they slow-danced in circles. His musclebound torso felt hard...powerful. He exuded a natural dominance that intimidated her not because of his brute strength. But because she could not control herself around him.

Aerosmith had not even reached their first chorus before his finger tipped up her chin and closed in for a kiss. His lips and heated breath betrayed an animalistic passion yet also a formidable prowess, a degree of seductive expertise that no woman could refuse.

"That was fast," she noted amusedly as he broke the kiss. Nicole had never been with a man that escalated matters so quickly, at least not one that pulled it off successfully.

"I ain't like other guys," he told her in a tone that might have been a warning but also a promise of sensual delight.

"I know you're not," Nicole answered, placing her hand on his crotch. She could feel his organ pulsing beneath the denim of his jeans. "To be honest, I don't even know if I should be doing this."

"You shouldn't but you will," he smiled.

"Is that what you say to all your girlfriends?" she shit-tested him.

"No, here is what I tell them," he replied. "I might break your heart but I'll make sure you come first."

With that, he planted a scorching kiss on her mouth. Her whole body shuddered. Nicole felt her panties growing hot and moist. She never responded to a man so rapidly and fervently. As "Dream On" peaked at its final chorus, Lance danced her over to a chaise-lounge by the pool.

"Lie down," he murmured. Nicole complied.

Lance fell to his knees at the foot of the chaise-lounge. He gently spread her legs as she lay beneath the moonlight before easing himself over her. He kissed his way from the tender dip behind her ear to the warm pulse of her throat, then to the tender undercurve of her arm. The intimate contact made her gasp, her breathing deepening from languorous sighs to heavy moans.

The teen stud lifted his head. He noted his stepmom didn't wear a bra. Her taut, aching nipples spiked the front of her tank top. Lance bent down and suckled one of them through the thin fabric. Nicole squirmed beneath him as he pursed the hard nubbin between his lips for a moment while grinding his hips suggestively against her crotch.

Nicole cried out, an exquisite pleasure igniting the torrid core of her body. She grabbed a fistful of his long hair in either hand and shoved his face into her chest. Her hips rose towards his, an attempt to lure him inside with the dewy heat between her thighs, with the sensuous rhythm of her loins, and the rub of her throbbing mons.

After another minute of making out, Lance knelt up between her legs with a mysterious grin on his face.

"What are you doing?" she asked, craving another long kiss.

"I'm gonna give you your housewarming gift."

With that, Lance lowered his head between her legs. His hands crept up to the waistline of her cut-offs, undid the button fly, and pulled down her zipper.

"Lift your ass up," he told her casually. Nicole complied and he rolled her cut-offs down to her ankles, tugged the garment off her feet, and tossed it over his shoulder. Her soaking panties came off next. His movements seemed practiced and fluid. Lance knew how to undress a woman.

"Spread your legs, babe," he murmured before lowering his face between her quivering thighs. As she spread apart her thighs, Lance opened his mouth and unfurled his tongue.

"Oh, my fucking God!" giggled Nicole. "Are you kidding me?"

The wet, pink muscle appeared almost inhuman. It belonged in the mouth of a demon or reptile.

She couldn't eyeball its exact length but Lance's tongue extended far below his chin.

"I told you, Nicole," he smiled. "I ain't like other guys."

Lance lewdly flickered his tongue up and down her juice-brimmed labia. He employed a delicate touch at first. He took care not to go too fast or exert a lot of pressure.

"More," she whispered under her breath. "Much more..."

Lance began to lap harder at her pouty flesh and pulsing tissue. Nicole felt her clitoris swell and pop out of its protective hood. Lance studiously avoided the tiny organ. He wanted to let it grow plump and ripe. His purposeful neglect filled her with unbearable desire for his tongue.

"Lick my clit," she hissed. Nicole no longer cared if he was her stepson. She wanted satisfaction.

Lance's tongue darted upward and batted her clit to and fro for a few seconds. Nicole's breath quickened until he backed off. She groaned with mild frustration. His tongue felt so damn good. Lance responded by rapidly flicking her clit a second time but backing off even faster.

"Don't stop," she moaned. "Don't fucking stop."

Lance chuckled. He wanted to toy with her. Nicole grasped the back of his head and shoved his face into her crotch. Getting the message, Lance stiffened his tongue and thrust it deep into her wet hole. Nicole's breath caught in her throat as the fluttering tip stroked places not even her fingers could reach.

The teenage superstud slid his hands and arms up her long, beautiful legs until her luscious butt filled his palms. He gave it an affectionate squeeze as she tried to hump his face. Lance tightened his grasp to immobilize her bucking hips and gave his stepmother a great big lick with the flat of his long, wet tongue from her puckered anus to her pulsing clit. He felt her glutes clench with excited tension as the master lover lapped the length of her juicy gash.

After several minutes of slurping and sucking her liquefied cunt, Lance had gotten Nicole really hot and bothered. Her clit began to twitch impatiently. Lance knew the cougar was dying to get her rocks off and he had an extra-special surprise for her. The ladykiller curled the sides of his tongue into a U-shape that created a small channel down the middle. He then enveloped her rockhard nubbin into the groove and began to tug at it gently.

Nicole took long, deep breaths. She couldn't see exactly what he was doing down there but it felt amazing. Anticipating her climax, Lance tightened his grip on her ass. The oral virtuoso began to jack off her little dickie with his prehensile tongue.

"Ohmigod!" she piped as her hips jerked out of his grasp and she smothered his face with her wet orgasming pussy. Lance could barely breathe but he gave as good as he got. The teen stud buried his tongue to the root inside her womanhood and deftly stabbed her G-spot with the tip. That caused her to squirt a mouthful of cunt juice before she collapsed in a panting, quivering heap.

Lance lifted his head up. His face was completely covered in Nicole's love goo. Yet he maintained a Cheshire grin. The young rakehell loved eating pussy. He loved doing that as much as fucking it. While no one would mistake the ladykiller for an altruist, even a cad could have an honor code. When Lance Leo banged a chick, he intended to give her the fuck of a lifetime. And no matter what Nicole thought of him, she would know in her heart that he was the biggest and the best.

The alpha hunk climbed on top of her and closed in for a kiss. It might have lasted 30 seconds, maybe longer. Nicole let her jaw go slack and his tongue slid between her lips. She could taste her pussy on his breath and its flavor unexpectedly excited her. The brunette cougar felt a boldness she had lost in her twenties, a brazen sexuality that lay buried but remained very much alive in the depths of her loins.

Nicole broke their kiss and sat up. She slowly began to pull off her tank top, letting it ride up her body, and holding it in place for a second or two before doing an eye-popping 'titty drop,' her triple-D jugs bouncing a few times after they tumbled out.

"Goddamn," Lance chuckled. "Girl, you just made my day." The horny teen leered at the buxom brunette bombshell with undisguised lust. He marveled not just at their mass but how little they sagged. Lance had seen girls like Nicole on erotic websites that specialized in top-heavy women but never caught one in the wild. She even outsized Regina and that pair had launched a thousand erections.

"Take a photo," Nicole teased him. "It will last longer."

"Babe, what can I say?" he told her without shame. "I like my ladies endowed."

"I guess we share something in common," she murmured while stroking the ostentatious bulge with a fingertip. "Because I like my men endowed."

"Be careful what you wish for," he winked.

Lance kissed his way down her neck and into the deep fleshy canyon of her cleavage. His tongue snaked around the tip of her rock-hard nipple and he sucked into his hungry mouth. Then he flat-tongued her areola in swift circles until she moaned and her ass slid all over the chaise-lounge. Upping the ante, he plunged his index finger up her juicy twat.

"Fuck," she panted. Nicole couldn't believe how quickly her body ramped up towards another climax. Lance kept his lips locked on her nipple as his finger massaged her G-spot. Suddenly, she felt that familiar pressure between her legs like she was about to pee. Her playmate sped up his thrusts. He somehow knew she was about to come.

The room went silent except for the obscene wet squelch of his pistoning fingers inside her cunt.

"AUUNNGGHH!!!" she grunted.

Nicole's quinny positively exploded in Lance's palm. It felt like he poked his finger into a water balloon until it burst open in a deluge of pussy nectar. The cougar lay there convulsing but the sexual Olympian never quit while he was ahead. He continued to massage her G-spot until she gushed out again. Lance then added another finger while moving in for another deep kiss.

As the teenage Casanova thrust his tongue in and out of Nicole's mouth in a fuck-like rhythm, he fingerbanged her twat until she spouted juice like a geyser. Her ass flew off the chaise-lounge, dislodging his fingers, and she collapsed on her side before curling up into a quivering ball. Exhausted and breathless, her eyes briefly misted over with tears. The whirlwind of sensations almost scared her in their intensity.

Lance gave her space for a minute or two before pushing her onto her back and climbing on top again. They locked gazes. That naughty grin of his still lingered on his face. "I told you to be careful what you wish for," he whispered with a wink. His demeanor inexplicably put Nicole at ease. Perhaps because a woman liked a man that knew what to do to her.

Her stepson bestowed another toe-curling kiss on her mouth before his face glided down the lush contours of her chest and navel, into the moist delta between her thighs. His fingers pushed between her labia while and his tongue flickered just above the hood of her clit, readying to strike the pulsing bundle of erotic nerves. Nicole couldn't believe he was going back to her well for another round of muffdiving.

For the next hour, Lance continued eating and licking her juicy cunt, only pausing for short breaks to let her recover from the many orgasms that wracked her body. Nicole screamed and yelled uncontrollably at times, grinding and mashing her hot almost liquefied cunt against his mouth and lips. She marveled not just at his skill, not just at his amazingly long tongue. Nicole marveled at his singular dedication to her satisfaction.

Lance didn't just dote upon Nicole's delicious girly parts because he liked her. A woman had to be prepped with an extraordinary amount of foreplay and cunnilingus before he could penetrate her with his oversized fucktool. Otherwise, she could not accommodate him comfortably.

Finally, the teen rose up from between her legs. He carefully probed her interiors with his middle finger. Her vagina had tented wide open. Lance was psyched. Nicole flowed like the Amazon River down there.

"What are you smiling at?" his lover inquired with an arched eyebrow.

"Why don't you come see my room?" he answered. "I will show you my etchings."

Lance did not know much about etchings. But he did know how to swoop down and pick up Nicole in a bridal carry. She could not help but compare this bodybuilding Adonis with her husband. Bob would have gotten a hernia if he tried to lift her off the ground. On the other hand, Lance conveyed Nicole across the yard with casual ease. Lacking use of his hands, he simply kicked open the door to his pool house.

The teen deposited Nicole on his king-sized bed. It occupied most of the floor space in his room. The space charitably would be called 'cozy.' Basically, Lance could sleep and fuck in there and not much else.

Nicole took in her surroundings. Posters of fast cars and fast women had been tacked to the walls. It looked like an ordinary male teenager's room except for one telling detail. An imposing hundred-count box of Durex XXL condoms stood atop the dresser. Lance dipped his hand in and took one out.

"You buy those in bulk at Costco?" joked Nicole.

"I'm almost out," not-joked Lance.

Her stepson stood at the foot of the bed with arms akimbo. His hands slowly dropped to his fly and he unzipped it. In one fluid motion, he yanked his jeans to his knees. Lance wore purple bikini briefs that day. Nicole didn't like the color but his enormous bulge captured most of her attention. The briefs had a large pouch that contained his testes and perhaps a third of his dick. The rest of his shaft and fist-sized knob extended all the way to his outer thigh, the fabric clinging to his erection in explicit detail. Nicole could see everything.

Her stepson slowly peeled his underwear down his thighs. Without warning, his flesh python sprang out, bigger than any porn star or male stripper. It wasn't just the biggest cock Nicole had ever seen. It was beautiful. Like many women, she never found the penis to be a particularly attractive part of the male anatomy. It looked like a prank of nature. The wrinkly skin. The ugly veins. The angry purplish hue of its flesh.

However, Lance's tool had a statuesque quality. The head and shaft appeared perfectly formed, the flesh so hard that his dick almost took on a chiseled appearance. It had the aura of a pagan deity, a monument to ultra-potent male sexuality. She wanted to rub the organ against her cheeks, lick its underside like an ice cream cone, kiss the crown, and jack the shaft in both her hands. But, more than that, Nicole wanted it plunging inside her body, delivering the carnal satisfaction that she craved all her life.

At that moment, the scandalous risk of sleeping with her stepson had become a mere trifle. As the saying went, Nicole could not choose her family. However, she could choose her lovers.

Naked for the first time, Lance climbed into bed. Coated in a light sheen of sweat, his muscles gleamed in the candlelight. As he crawled towards her, Nicole instinctively spread her legs. Lance positioned himself between her thighs. He closed in for a kiss but suddenly drew back with a mischievous smile.

"Almost forgot," Lance chuckled as he tore open the foil to his Durex XXL and slapped it on his erection. While some guys fumbled with a condom, he had sheathed himself in two seconds flat. Fully unrolled, it still left the bottom couple inches of his shaft exposed.

"I need to fuck you," he murmurred. "Have you ever had a guy with a big dick?"

"Yes," she confessed. "But not like you."

Lance nodded and flashed a smug grin as if to say 'of course you haven't.' Nicole then felt the tip of his giant prong nestle against her moist outer labia. With just a slight push, he lodged his huge knob into the jaws of her snatch. She threw her head back and sighed loudly.