All Comments on 'I Was a Teenaged Metahuman Ch. 01'

by DickMarks

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Nice writing and actually believable characters makes for a surprisingly riveting read even without any sex scenes. I hope you keep the series going :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Really well written and paced. Please keep it up!

devildog0302devildog0302about 4 years ago
Good start...

I look forward to reading more of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Keep going with this as you very good character development

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm loving this!

Fascinating plot, great characters and sexy scenes.

I'm waiting for the next chapter with bated breath

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wow

i loved it, awaiting the next chapter

QueijadaQueijadaabout 4 years ago
5*

Loved the story. Can't wait for more chapters

DickMarksDickMarksabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words, all! I live for that stuff! There are two more chapters of this story coming out in the next couple of weeks and more in the works.

Also, forgot to mention: all persons engaged in sexual activity in this story are at least eighteen years old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Millimeter after millimeter

Then oh sweet, dancing jim-bob Jones’s her nipples. Freakin hysterical man loved it keep it coming bra

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written!

Some familiar themes, but very well written.

It appears that the hero's powers are developing gradually. I rather like that.

I liked the yard scene when they pull up the vine together and get all mucky and then wet. Entertaining.

I'm enjoying it and looking forward to the 2nd Chapter.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Bobs your uncle. Good story, very fun, oh how I don't miss those teenager angst.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Love it. Well done.

Lots of creativity and not the usual twists and turns. 5 stars from me.

It was almost 4, since you included one of my pet peeves. The story states: "The poor guy's into you and you could care less!" NO NO NO! it should read, "... you couldn't care less."

DickMarksDickMarksabout 4 years agoAuthor

Awww sorry I missed that one, MormonJack. That one bugs me, as well.

Cracker270Cracker270over 3 years ago

Good story, I missed “ couldn’t” also. Looking forward to the rest in the series.

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenover 3 years ago
Awesome!

Very, very well written story so far! The pacing is damn near perfect. The way you write allows the reader to read between the lines so perfectly that I felt I was going right along with you in your thought processes. I'm literally at a loss for words in describing how much I liked this, and how DAMN GOOD your writing is!

DickMarksDickMarksover 3 years agoAuthor

@Dark_Raven Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I've been a little anxious about getting back into Teen Meta, but this comment put me over the edge. I really hope the next installment brings my beloved readers as much joy as the previous bits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reality

Seems all to true. Looking forward to what you chose to have happening in the future. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just started this

I found this after your latest chapter was posted so I figured best to start at the beginning and I am glad I did. This is an excellent read. Everything is realistic and could have actually happened which is really unusual in this category. I am going to start chapter 2 and I am very excited to have something awesome to read tonight. Thanks for the story and for everything you put into it.

J.D.

DickMarksDickMarksabout 3 years agoAuthor

I wanted to tell a story about someone with sex powers who lived in the a real world. Everything grew from that. I've worked hard to get there, and it gladdens my heart to see it's noticed. Thank you.

netgnosticnetgnosticabout 3 years ago

Such vivid characterizations - well done!

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 3 years ago

The no sex almost put me off, but the promise of mini golf kept me reading. But for real, this is interesting

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

It's a genuinely charming story the characters are extremely well developed and as a foundation you've done an exceptional job.

dork42dork42almost 2 years ago

Rereading this series as I love it! I noticed in the first paragraph after "Hydra" subheading. You say Valerie's house, but then say her mom came out. That could seem to be Felice's grandmother. Might want to change it to 'Felice's house' or instead of 'her mom' just say she. Minor minor, but popped out in my reread.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

DickMarks, write more! I keep coming back to your stories and I need more!

DickMarksDickMarksabout 1 year agoAuthor

I hear you, friends! I am working on new stories. Thank you for your appreciation. It means so much to me!

nighthawk22204nighthawk222049 months ago

I absolutely congratulate any dude tough enough to bypass a non-committal almost GF to take her mother on a date including a shower together on the first date, even if they still had most of their clothes on. So cool!!!

KahunabobKahunabob8 months ago

OK. So his mom really brainwashed the MC. Felice is the stereotypical teenager, Valerie is a tease, but I'm curious to find out where this is going. Onwards to chapter 2! Also wondering if our MC is some kind of Prof X slowly getting into his powers, or if he's more like that guy from the Mentalist TV show. Just really, really good at reading people...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The fact that you put "azaleas" as a tag for this story had me laughing for a solid 5 minutes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickMarks@DickMarks
I write erotic fiction about people with super powers. Because let's face it: if you had powers, the last thing you'd do would be to put on a costume and fight bank robbers. Banks are insured! No, you'd use your powers to have better sex. Comments and messages are THE BES...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES