All Comments on 'I Was a Teenaged Metahuman Ch. 02'

by DickMarks

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh holy hell she's like him!

This story has my interest and no other (currently).

Damn am I having a good time reading this.

PrivatePervPrivatePervabout 4 years ago
This is it

This series just has me wanting for more every time I finish a chapter. Keep up the great work and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Carry on please

Liking this. Good development means I at least want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I had a sinking feeling his mom had mind control when she made him promise, and that last scene clinched it. Hoping someone helps him figure out what's going on, and how to resist it. Good story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love The Developements

Enjoying the story of a young man under his mother's thumb and being influenced by his growing sexuality. And the hot girls, also laughing and some of the things that happen in a young man's life. I was a little curious that his truck from earlier in the story was unavailable for this move...yeah, picky, picky, picky, I know, 5 stars loving the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gifted

This is a great story, some of the sneeky unexpected comments are freakin hysterical reminds me of the subtletie of "the outlaw josey whales" you never know when something just pops into his mind and it triggers that laugh. Good job bra look forward to some more- give me 12 inches and make it hurt- so i put in her twice and hit her in the head with a freakin brick- humor 5 stars

DickMarksDickMarksabout 4 years agoAuthor

Oh! I did not identity Max's vehicle. For that reason, it's understandable that one would think it was a truck. It's an old Mercury sedan. Sorry for the mistake, and thanks to anon for pointing it out.

Thank all of you for your comments. I read them last night and got so fired up that I wrote until 2am! Really looking forward to sharing more of this story.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
Christianity disclaimer

Yeah, I would never read this and assume that it was meant to be a general attack on Christianity or religion in general because I have MET Miranda before. Every gathering of people that is a decent size has a few people who are adamant about asserting the power of that organization over its members and then asserting their own leadership roles in that organization. Whether it be Sucking River Baptist Hellrazers, the Left of Middle Right Above political party, or the local Parent Teachers Union, there are people trying to take it over and use its power to manipulate others.

I am not Christian any more, though I don't let that prevent me from trying to live the way an ideal Christian should. I like to learn what I can about any religions I have the time to research, and I look at what those religions all have in common so I can get an idea what has truly filtered down from our creator(s?) through all the crap human greed has added. All the other stuff included in religious dogma can at best be seen as rules to keep an illiterate populous healthy, and at worst rules to keep people under the thumb of an organization that is from time to time under the control of tyrants.

So, Miranda is quite obviously an example of a person who is using religion as a way to hide her controlling tendencies, not a true example of what prophets have tried to teach mankind.

Geromino91Geromino91about 4 years ago
Was like YESSS..!!! When I saw the second chapter was out

Like some other commenters, I also forsaw the mother having some type of ability. Hers makes sense how she can manipulate him into doing what she wants without much if any fight in him. Would love to see how the weekend would ensue with the three women in Max’s love life. Will Felice just be a side piece, will max go all the way with Valerie or Lydia?

Unrelated to this story but...

I can’t wait for the sequel for Switched,

What will happen with Tawney, will it be a polyamory or a tripod type relationship...

I have so many possibilities running through my head, can’t wait to see what they turn out to be, keep up the good work.... love your writing style

DickMarksDickMarksabout 4 years agoAuthor

IlliterateScholar, good points. I grew up in a church like Max's, and there was a whole spectrum of good and bad people there, although power tends to draw bad people like poop draws flies.

Geronimo91, thanks for your comments! I hope you enjoy the third chapter, which will be out Friday at the latest. The next chapter of Switched is almost in editing and will be ready very soon as well. Thanks for reading! That goes for all y'all!

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

mind control should be in the tags, at least for his mother.

DickMarksDickMarksabout 4 years agoAuthor

ju8streading I thought about adding that tag, but worried it might spoil the surprise. Do people look at the tags before the read the stories?

SamWinters83SamWinters83about 4 years ago

If one thinks that the character of Miranda Garland is over the top, they have never been involved in any southern baptist congregation ever.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 3 years ago

DickMarks

I'm really enjoying how you've developed a protagonist whose superpower seems to be a mixture of empathy and shared senses. It both gives him a distinct advantage and makes him very vulnerable. And you've done a fantastic job describing both states throughout the story.

That being said, I'd like to speak about tags. Sorry. I'll be brief.

Mind Control is one of my kinks. So if I see a tag for it I know I'm in for a good time. Nothing specific is spoiled for me.

Bestiality is not one of my kinks. So if I see a tag for it, I know enough to either skip the story or be prepared to kinda'...gloss over a few paragraphs.

Now scat is VERY not one of my kinks (No offense intended if it is one of the kinks of anyone reading this.). if I read a story with scat in it, and I DON'T know in advance, than the unexpected exposure to content that I just flat-out don't enjoy is gonna' spoil my interest in a story faster than ANY forewarning ever will.

Sorry if this is coming across as preachy, that's not my intent. I don't speak from a position of authority on any of this. I just have had more than one story ruined for me by something coming out of left field, And I wanted to weigh in on whether or not to favor accurate tags over maintaining the purity of the reader's experience.

This story has been riveting, so far. Easily worth every star I can give.

DickMarksDickMarksover 3 years agoAuthor

Awfully sorry about the mind control tag. I've messaged the admins about it. Thanks so much for the positive messages!

Timtom12Timtom12over 3 years ago

I often will find stories through the tags, and some sort of control is assumed when someone has powers. Mind reading can be seen as mind control to some extent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Truth in Advertising

My mom was an avid church-goer for decades in the southern U.S. When my dad died, before his corpse was even cold, the church pastor was over my mom's house trying to talk her into "donating to the church" anything she owned that wasn't nailed down. My mom, bless her heart, is a docile and unassuming woman who was bullied by my dad her whole life. Thus, she was "ripe pickings" for this pastor. Luckily my brother was able to get there in time and tell him to shove off. The pastor was about to make off with my dad's home computer that was filled with all his financial documents and information. Pastors preying on widows is a very common thing.

Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

I can hardly believe i havent asked this sooner. with max's car. u said a mercury sedan. in story said early 70's. felice said it was a land-boat. max even stated had scars from cartwheeling in the back seat as a young child. ... my question is with all these hints, is Max's car someting like the 1973 mercury marquis? To me that just seems to fit all the parameters. what do u tink my guess?

DickMarksDickMarksover 3 years agoAuthor

That's very close, @Geronimo91. It's a ‘72 Mercury Montego. Dark blue.

I've owned a lot of big cars, but never one of those.

What's your favorite kind of large automobile?

Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

personally own n love is my 76' gmc k25 sierra classic. car wise depends on make/model/year. chevy 67/69/70 chevelle, 69/70 camaro, 68/69 el comino, smallbut 66/67 corvett, || dodge 68/69 charger, 69/70 challenger, 66/68/70 dart, || plymouth 58/64/66 fury, 68/69 duster, 69/70 superbird, || ford 63/64 falcon, 66gt40, 66gt350, 67gt500, //mercury 64/66 comet cyclone, 50/ eight 4door, 56/ montclair, || oldsmobile 69/70 442, 64jetsar I, 70/71 cutlass supreme, thats all i can think off top my head, no doubt are others. this not including trucks... whole other list 4 them =(^-^)=

Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

oops forgot the 70 ford grand torino

anifreikanifreikover 3 years ago

Liking the story, not so much the mother, but then I don't think I'm supposed to. Mental powers evidently run in the family.

DickMarksDickMarksover 3 years agoAuthor

Mental powers do run in the family, and I don't like the mother much, either. Glad you like the story!

@geronimo91 that's a lot of cars! I don't have have a single favorite, either. They're like women--there's something wonderful about each one.

notbatmannotbatmanover 3 years ago

Oh damn. I thought that's where this was headed for a while and I was right! I hate knowing a bad thing the POV character doesn't, though, it's so stressful! Hopefully he figures it out soon for my own mental health lol. Great story! Love it so far. Poor Max, though...

ProxyBlackProxyBlackover 3 years ago

Been binging this and Switched, and I gotta say... Great work!

Now, where did I put the printer paper...

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Considering the title.... the story after 2 long chapters doesn’t really fit.

For example you buy a 800 page book titled “ The book on red doors” and you read that book. The very last page gives you a nice over view on red doors. Is that really a book about red doors?

All you’ve done is relate some unlikely sexual interactions and plainly at that and they are barely sexual.

THIS IS A BOOK MORE ABOUT A BOY AND HIS STRUGGLE WITH THE RELIGIOUS GRIP OF HIS MOTHER.

2 chapters and that’s the story and that what EVERYTHING in the story is related back to by a crying baby boy “what would mommy think? Oh I’m off to hell!” Never once have you mentioned any powers that he may have. You did mention a uncle, all casual like nothing at all, WHO COULD FUCKING TELEPORT! Well fuck me and the girl he told didn’t think anything of it. So are supermen that normal? If so then statistically there should be others in the school and also a testing program as they could be useful and for safety purposes.

So basically your story isn’t well written as it’s scattered and goes nowhere and with no explanation and the title shouldn’t be relied on as a main part of the story to explain anything. It’s random shit happening, a few tits, a garden, a random teleporter and crazy christians.

Fuck this I’m out.

DickMarksDickMarksabout 3 years agoAuthor

@Jackspeed2u the title is the first thing I'd change if I had the chance. That's the only part of your post I agree with. Please note the existence of powers in Max and his mother has already been shown by the end of chapter two. The teleporter illustrates the undeniable (to me) fact that having powers doesn't make you a superhero. The guy could only teleport a couple of inches. It's just a party trick.

The random shit ties together. Stick with it and you'll see. You bailed before the payoff.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Did you explain what happened to Max's father? Dead or Divorced? I love how you're writing is set in GA.

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

That bitch of a mother using her powers on him had better die...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickMarks@DickMarks
I write erotic fiction about people with super powers. Because let's face it: if you had powers, the last thing you'd do would be to put on a costume and fight bank robbers. Banks are insured! No, you'd use your powers to have better sex. Comments and messages are THE BES...