All Comments on 'I Was a Teenaged Metahuman Ch. 04'

by DickMarks

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the way the story's developing; looking forward to the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Finally! So glad this story is back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What happened?

After chapters 1-3 I would have said this was one of the top ten stories of all time on this site. Now it’s just a very mediocre harem story.

Geromino91Geromino91about 3 years ago

Boy did I enjoy this chapter. Never a dull moment for Max. Now the ‘proverbial gloves are off’ with his mother. I daydream of the possibilities, how he will overcome his mother’s controlling nature and be able to truly live his life how he wants it to. I Know It Will Be Good, And can’t wait for it. Keep up the good work!

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 3 years ago
Beautifully done

Can't wait for more!

LostDragonPrinceLostDragonPrinceabout 3 years ago

Wow. Tearing into one of the hardest confrontations there is: between a young adult and their parent. This is going to leave scars on everyone involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I don’t see why?

Everything was going fine and you cut the porcupine orgy scene....why?

So after chapter 3 (which totally surprised the crap outta me) I was wondering what direction you would go or even if it would continue since it did take a while but then most good stories do. This was another good chapter but I think after how chapter 3 ended, people might consider it slightly lackluster. I just know I am happy to see another new chapter and look forward to more of your writing. Thanks for the time and effort and for continuing this story since I appreciate your talent and creativity.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Top notch!

It doesn't get any better than this. Easily in my personal Top 5, and I've heen here for a decade. A true gem.

DickMarksDickMarksabout 3 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the feedback and criticism. This chapter was plot-light and sex-heavy, but there are definitely twists and turns ahead, so stick with me.

XacksonXacksonabout 3 years ago

Metas are humans who have a gift that regular humans don’t. Human is the base, and the I wanna say suffix as it’s at the end of Meta Human. You can have variants for metas based on either the physical or power base. Ala all psyonic powers are one variant, those that allow flight however they do it, be it wings of just can, that’s another. Or even just I’m a telekinetic variant meta.

DickMarksDickMarksabout 3 years agoAuthor

Good point, @Xackson. I like the idea of replacing the somewhat childish-sounding 'super powers' with 'variance'. 'Human variants' has a nice ring to it, too.

MedicBearMedicBearabout 3 years ago

I wasn't quite sure at first if Miranda turning up at the store was a dream or not, since it sort of comes out of left field a bit. I think you could've set the scene a bit more beforehand!

Overall great chapter though, looking forward to chapter 5!

flynndflynndabout 3 years ago

Great chapter. Ya, going back to metahuman might be better.

DickMarksDickMarksabout 3 years agoAuthor

@MedicBear I thought having her in the first scene of the chapter and being referenced throughout would have set up her visit enough. Thanks for the input.

FyreHeartFyreHeartabout 3 years ago

@DickMarks, when used as a prefix meta can have multiple meanings; beyond, a more highly organized or specialized form, more comprehensive or transcending, are a few.

In that aspect, metahuman would refer to someone who is more highly specialized or evolved if you will. Nothing about it would mean they are lacking anything. As @xackon said, you would expect to see metahuman variants as not all of them would transcend "normal" in the same aspect.

You would be right on track replacing "super-powers" with variants of metahumans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You cut what?

Uhm... about that porcupine orgy.

DickMarksDickMarksabout 3 years agoAuthor

If I had a patreon, a porcupine orgy scene would definitely be a stretch goal. They would be really big porcupines, too.

netgnosticnetgnosticalmost 3 years ago

I started reading this for the metahumans, but I'm staying for the porcupine orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very much enjoyed these four chapters, and looking forward to chapter 5 and the promised porcupine prick-fest. Also really appreciate the character understanding healthy boundaries and the pitfalls of consensual power-exchange play!

intexpowerintexpoweralmost 3 years ago

hi

loved the story.

please post more.

better subjugate the mother with mind breaking sex.. wink..wink

thanks for amazing story

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I truly love this series!!! You are a fine writer sir...

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

I really like this story and am hoping that you are still writing and enjoying yourself. Why hasn't Max contacted Grandpa? It seems that he has sexual powers with his ladies but more important, he seems to have a level of control over his daughter. It doesn't seem like Max understands his mother is variant. I am curious where you take the story. Will Max exert sexual and telepathic control of his mother? Does he expand his harem? Can he turn the town against his mother? Looking forward to more but I am going to start your other series now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's just so much more to tell in this story, I hope the author continues it.

dork42dork42about 2 years ago

Really enjoying the series, the exchanges when he says the right thing. I haven't always, but when I did it was magical. The mother as the first villain has a nice logic to it. How easily corrupting a power like mind control would be, even if they were trying to do "good".

Suggestions: Maybe some background world-building. Like some news playing on a TV, or it enters the boys lunchroom convo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next installment if one is coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hasn’t been on for 1 year so probably discontinued

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping for a more lengthy and detailed resolution of the conflict between the Variant mother and Son. Their last interaction seemed weak and unresolved,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn, this story is so good but looks like it's discontinued after such a long update gap. Out of all the characters I easily think the girlfriends Mother is easily best girl, and her interactions with the MC throughout have been heart meltingly sweet. If the story does update at some point, I hope you'll at least keep her relationship with the MC exclusive (don't really care about the others).

Kudos for somehow including a slow build relationship with Valerie that I got quite invested in in your Harem story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Shame this great story was discontinued before our young protagonist had a chance to attain freedom and soar to the heights of his potential.

Whatever the reason I hope author is in good health, as well as tipping my hat to you maestro for your great writing so far! And hope you come back and continue the story!

DickMarksDickMarksabout 2 months agoAuthor

I appreciate the well wishes, anonymous friend. I had a rough period that was sapping my creative resources, but I've gotten a new job and I'm writing again. All of the positive comments mean so much to me, and they really do motivate me to keep on with the story. I hope you are all well, and as sexually active as you want to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's so cool you replied. I had a feeling something had happened IRL. It's great that you're feeling better! Welcome back maestro! Can't wait for the next installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickMarks@DickMarks
I write erotic fiction about people with super powers. Because let's face it: if you had powers, the last thing you'd do would be to put on a costume and fight bank robbers. Banks are insured! No, you'd use your powers to have better sex. Comments and messages are THE BES...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES