I Was a Teenaged Metahuman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secretly exulting, Max bent her over the stump and pushed his dick into her. She was hot and wet, and she gripped him tightly and whined with bliss.

He sensed her:

Lydia was out of her mind with pleasure. A big part of that was how she'd been completely taken by this hunky outcast. She'd expected him to be simpler when they'd met, but then he'd made her that offer, seeing straight to her desires like no man had ever been able to do. And now, he was using that dream cock of his to give her what was easily the best lay of her life. He even knew to spank her during, and how often to do it.

He'd dominated her, hadn't he? That's what it was like, it had to be. She'd studied it very meticulously. Just thinking about it made her cum. She pulsed around him such that he groaned and ran in as far as he could, raging as his seed overfilled her.

He was in her mind when she came, and that had been enough to set off his own climax. He bucked and clutched her hips and very nearly said, 'I love you!' but he wasn't sure how much of that was him and how much was her, or if it was both of them added together for extra confusion.

In truth, he didn't want to be her Daddy. It was fun sometimes, but he couldn't do it twenty-four/seven. The idea of controlling someone else made him so irrationally angry! It helped him to remember where the real power lay in this relationship. At the end of the day, she was doing what she did because she wanted to, and he was doing what he did because she wanted him to.

As much as he'd love to collapse now and have a nice, post-orgasmic cuddle, he couldn't. He was on a mission. He had to protect Valerie, and for her, he'd give it his everything.

Lifting Lydia to her feet, he led her to the car where he withdrew a slender box from his backpack. He turned and presented it and, as his Baby watched raptly, opened it before her.

Her eyes widened—she had not expected this, but she very much wanted it. Her heart soared, and Max mentally patted himself on the back for a job well done.

"This is your chain," he told her. "Should you wear it, you will become mine in every way that counts. You'll do what I tell you to do, go where I tell you to go, wear what I tell you to wear, and fuck when, where, how and whom I tell you to fuck."

Her face rapt, her imagination running wild, she stated, "I understand, Sir." She was glowing with happiness.

Max was literally reading her mind and he did not understand her at all.

He said, "As your Daddy, I'll take care of you. Protect you. Correct you. Teach you how to serve. I won't hurt you unless you need it, and while I won't tell you everything, I will never lie to you.

"Your safeword is 'Rutabaga'. Say it, and I'll stop what I'm doing." As a mind-reader, he didn't expect that would be necessary, but the practice built trust.

Max was so glad he'd connected to the Eckersons' wifi to do his research. He finished this little ritual, saying, "If you want this, lock this chain around your ankle."

She lifted it to get a closer look. It was cheap gold, of course, but getting it and monogramming it had wiped out a solid chunk of his bankroll. It was a simple chain with a nameplate that read on one side, 'Max's Baby' and on the other, 'Lydia'. A short bit of chain hung from it, weighted with a little gold disc so she'd feel it move against her when she walked and be reminded of him.

She went from admiring the chain to meeting his eyes. There was nothing but purest desire in hers.

Lydia knelt. With trembling hands, she fastened the chain around her ankle, then beamed up at him.

Max allowed himself an expression of delight as well, then once more schooled his features. He pointed to the floor, and Lydia bowed her head.

He was starting to see the appeal now. This was kind of hot.

Slowly, he bent to lift her to her feet with the barest pressure of a finger under her chin. "What is your name?"

"Baby," she said. Max could feel her joy spilling over.

"Who do you belong to, Baby?"

She looked into his eyes and shivered, whispering, "I belong to you, Daddy."

Max tugged her toward him, and she leapt onto him and kissed him like he owned her. She held nothing back, slinking her body against his and grinding her clit against the side of his shaft.

He took her on the hood of her car.

"Thank you, Daddy," she purred after, admiring her new chain where it dangled.

Cheap gold still gleams, he thought. "You're welcome, Baby."

"You're all dirty, Sir,"she purred, eyeing his dewy thing, "Will you let me clean you before we go? Please?"

"Oh, all right."

*

Sharing

"Hey there," greeted the smiling Felice when Max walked in the front door.

"Hey, yourself." He kissed her briefly on the mouth.

"What did you do today?" she asked with a sly smile.

"Well... I went to school. And during fifth period, I had a quickly with you— a quickie, sorry— and then I went on a date. After, I stopped for some beef jerky but they didn't have the kind I like, then I came here.

"You what?"

The front door opened behind him. Valerie.

"Mom, you're not gonna believe this!"

Valerie froze in the act of putting her hands over Max's eyes preparatory to a game of 'guess who'. "What?" she asked

Felice gave her a frustrated look. "Max went on a date with someone today!"

"Oh." Valerie completed the maneuver and pressed her hands against his eyes, hugging him from behind. "How was it?" She nipped playfully at his ear.

"Mom!"

He heard Valerie sigh, then uncover his face and kiss the back of his neck. "We don't own him, Honey. Just like he doesn't own us. I flirted with a guy at work today. I'm feeling sexy!" She wrapped her arms around him and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"But he—" was supposed to be ours.

Max raised an eyebrow at Felice's guilty look. She admitted, "I'm being possessive. I'm sorry."

Feeling his own guilt, Max said, "I told you what I did, but I haven't told you everything. The other woman is Lydia Bellwendt."

Valerie let go of him and sprang back. "What? Her father owns the company I work for!"

Man forced himself to look at her and confessed, "She overheard our conversation on the roadside on Sunday night."

"What... She was in the car? She was..." Valerie slowly, significantly swung a shocked look around the room, "She was sucking your cock! I'm right, aren't I?"

Max would have run out of the house and halfway down the street by now if he didn't know what was going on in their heads. Instead he shrugged and replied, "You're right."

"Damn, that is hot!"

"Mom!" demanded Felice.

"She was sucking him off while he talked to me, Baby. I'm sorry, but that's hot." Valerie did a double-take. "Wait, she overheard? Why does that matter?"

Max frowned, "She's kind of playfully blackmailing me. About you. I don't know how serious she is—she doesn't know. I think. So I already liked her—"

"Obviously!" accused Felice, almost smiling.

Max continued, "And so I decided to give her her fantasy. That way, she would have it so good she wouldn't want to mess it up."

Felice stared and asked, "Omigod. What did you do?"

Max blushed, "I'm her Daddy now."

Valerie and Felice shared a long look that was a mystery even to telepathic senses.

"I'm actually relieved about this," Valerie said, sobering. "We can't be banging every night; We'll never get anything done."

"But Mom!" demanded Felice, "I did my homework first!"

"You need room for a real relationship, too. Sorry, Max."

"Yeah," he said as he stared into space.

"Now we've bummed him out."

"You've bummed him out!" insisted Felice.

"I've bummed him out." Val thought, then ordered, "Honey, take your clothes off."

"Mom! Finally you're making sense!" her daughter exclaimed.

Wow, that was the sexiest thing he'd ever heard. But he held up a hand, "Hold on. I need a shower first."

Val's jaw dropped. "You've got pussy on you?"

"Eww," commented Felice.

"You're intrigued," accused Max.

"I am not!" lied Val.

"Hah!" exulted Felice. Then she realized what she was saying and who she was saying it to, and that took her a moment to process.

Valerie counterattacked. "What about her, then?" she asked, showing impressive control of her blush reflex.

He raised an eyebrow teasingly at Felice. It occurred to him that without telepathy he could just read the answer in her level of discomfort.

"She's a mite curious," he observed.

Valerie savored her small victory while Felice, for her part, blushed while trying to shrug it off.

This made her mom take pity on her. "You're perfectly normal, don't worry." She pointed at Max. "Get your shower, Hot Stuff, then meet us back here."

Plans and ideas began to materialize in her mind. Realizing her error, she instead changed tack and listed all the items she could think of in her nightstand drawer, including the sex toys. Especially the sex toys; Her goal was to distract him, after all. It kind of worked.

The thoughts she was trying to conceal were sexy, which made them way easier to receive. Max tried the same tactic, trying to think of every plant that he knew of that bloomed this time of year as he went to clean up. Then he tried to count all the orgasms he'd ever given women, which worked very well.

Later, in the shower, he was safe from her thoughts. It was strange, now that he thought about it. He wasn't any farther away from her here than if he'd been across a room, and yet the walls kept her thoughts at bay. Max considered the idea that mind energy could be stopped by mere drywall and wood to be rather silly, so what was it?

It was the effect they had on his mind, he realized. In here, he believed he was alone. It was a shower, after all, a place intended to be private.

Just like that, changing his outlook, he could feel the ladies. They were thinking some exciting things, but he drowned the particulars out with a stream of mental babble, then focused as exclusively as he could on washing himself off.

Afterward, smelling aromatically of blueberries and pomegranate because, well, women and their bath products, he walked into the living room in a towel.

Valerie greeted him, "Ah, Max, just the man we wanted to see." She winked, thinking, Play along.

"Hi, Ladies," he greeted, "sorry about the towel. I just... uh... spilled something on my clothes?"

"Oh, no trouble. Come, sit." She beckoned him to a spot between her and Felice on the couch.

Valerie sat, straight of back and hands palm-down on her thighs, knees together. She took a breath and looked up at him, saying, "Now Max, I know you and my daughter are fooling around."

"I-I-I—"

"Oh, quit your stuttering, ya silly. It's perfectly natural to give in to your sexual urges at your age. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned." She gave Felice a loving look. "I'm concerned about safe sex. Mothers worry."

Max gulped. "We're being safe."

"But you're having full sex, right? There's no safe way to do that, Hon. Sorry. But if you two are determined to fool around, I can teach you about a safer way."

Felice rubbed her chin and considered her mother's words thoughtfully. The act was so corny Max nearly laughed and spoiled the moment.

Valerie continued, "Let me show you how to do it."

Max attempted, "I'm not so sure—"

"Good. Now let's get started. Hmm. Felice, you've sucked his dick before, yes?"

Her daughter's eyes nearly bugged out, but she played along. "Yes, Mama," she replied in a small voice.

"That's a start, then. Go on, show me what you can do." She gestured to Max's penis.

"Mom?"

"What's the problem, Honey? I thought you were a woman now. Don't be squeamish. It's not like I haven't seen a naked man before."

Max wondered, "Should I undress?"

"Oh, no. Stripping your man is part of the foreplay! That'll be our first lesson. Yes, I'll show you." She beckoned for them all to stand up and favored them with her bland, motherly smile for a moment. She then reached forth and used the back of his head to pull him to her. Pressing her body against him, she gave him a smile that, all by itself, was worth a half an erection, then tiptoed her fingers up his body to his chin, turning his face toward her.

Her ruby lips approached his and parted, glistening...

She pulled away and instructed, "Be careful kissing him at this point. A man will sweep you away if you're not careful."

Twisting her arm around to her back and unlatching her bra, she did a quick contortion before pulling it out of her sleeve and discarding it. To her daughter, she said, "Guys like to feel your nips against their chest." She rubbed herself against him again as she played with his hair. "You'll be one of the lucky women who likes it, too, if you're anything like me." She turned to Max and, taking one breast in hand, shook it against his chest while wearing that same bland smile. Felice watched the scene with a rising sense of arousal.

Val stroked his shaft over the towel and instructed, "Don't wait until it's out to touch it. You want him to know how hungry you are for him."

Valerie grabbed his dick with both hands suddenly, giving his lips a scorching-hot kiss. She broke away to the corner of his mouth, his jawline. She kissed down his neck to his chest and then, kneeling, continued to the top of the towel.

Turning on a brilliant and entirely unfeigned smile, she pulled the towel loose, and it fell away. Her eyes lowered to the erection pointing at her face and she gasped with joy. "Oh," she mewled, wrapping both hands around it with a sensual reverence. Her painted lips parted and she looked up at him...

Again, she pulled away.

She stood, fanning herself. "Whew! Okay. Questions?"

Max gritted his teeth.

"Yes," replied Felice with a sly wink for him, "do I take off my clothes, too?"

Valerie snapped her fingers. "Good question. You should absolutely show off your tits, especially if you've got a fantastic pair like yours." Val unbuttoned her own top and opened it for his inspection. "Like so."

"Do you like my breasts, Max?" she asked briskly.

He blushed, looking at Felice and back at Valerie, or more specifically, her breasts. They were full and sexy. "You're my girlfriend's mom!" he protested.

"Oh, nonsense. This is just for instructional purposes. Go on. Educate yourself." She took the top off and stepped toward him.

Max hesitated, staring at them.

"You don't like Mama's boobs?" pouted Felice.

Val gently chided, "Now Dear, we have to remember to use sexy words for things. These," she cupped then with both hands, "are Mama's tits."

Felice's nose crinkled cutely. "You've got great tits, Mom."

"Thank you!" They shared a smile, then she scowled and added, "Your boyfriend obviously doesn't think so, though!"

Both women pouted at him. It was devastating.

Max raised his hands, palm out. "Oh, no! They're beautiful. Very sexy boobs, Ma'am."

"Max," chided Valerie, "what are these?" She lifted them.

"Tits?"

"That's right. Now, Young Man. Enough fooling around." She stepped toward him and, releasing her breasts to bounce hypnotically, clasped her hands behind her back.

Max raised his hands and held them an inch away from her sexy mounds. He looked again for confirmation on their faces and saw only impatience. He well knew the feeling.

He closed his hands on Valerie's breasts. Her tits, they were tits. He had to use the right word. They were heavy and soft, and had the most incredible, delicate texture. "I love tits," he whispered, and made them giggle.

"Boys can't resist playing with tits," murmured Val. She was right. He had to kiss them and squeeze them, run his hands all over them. He stroked them and drew his thumbs across her hard nipples and tried to touch them every way he could think of. She closed her eyes and drew in a long breath through her nose. "Was that so—ahh!—hard? Oh, yes." She kept her eyes closed and hummed with pleasure.

"Your boyfriend has very good hands," she told Felice, eyeing her through slitted lids. "Mmm, yes. Quite good. Okay. Thank you, Max."

She picked up his towel and handed it to him. He wound it around his waist while she buttoned her shirt up halfway. "Any questions about that?" she asked. Her hard nipples stood out provocatively beneath her tight white blouse.

She demurred "I can't do it as well as you, Mom."

"That's why you practice. Now come on. Come." Valerie got Felice up and stood her in front of Max. "Just have fun. Let your inner slut out."

"Mo-ther!" protested the younger woman, but her objection had been strictly for form's sake. In truth, she was excited to let her inner slut out. She'd long suspected that if she did, she'd be really good at it, and she wanted to find out.

These thoughts ignited a fire in her eyes. As she approached him, she peeled her tight top off and casually undid the front closure of her bra. Holding the other end of his shirt, she flipped it over his head and pulled him close, then kissed him hungrily, with faint moans. Her freed breasts pressed against his chest.

She dropped the shirt. "I wanna suck your dick so bad," she hissed, and gripped his shaft through the towel. Bending over at the hips, she licked from his navel all the way to his mouth. With reckless abandon, she kissed him while she dragged her exposed nipples up and down his chest.

"What are you waiting for?" teased Max. He'd spoken in a light tone, but Felice pretended it was an order and went down in a blaze of lust. After hastily slinging her bra off, she knelt.

She rubbed her face against his towel-covered erection, then whipped the cloth down and nuzzled his cock, kissing it all over.

Valerie cleared her throat. "That... was very good, Honey. Very, very good."

Felice closed her mouth, which she'd just opened to take him inside, and looked at her mom. "I just did what came naturally," she explained. "Are you sure it wasn't too slutty?" Her face was still so close to him he could feel the faint puffs of her breath.

Valerie took her hand and helped her stand. "Sweetheart, I'm going to tell you an important secret now: acting like a slut is a blast. I've never had more fun naked than when I was being as slutty as I could, as long as it was with the right people. The important thing is to know when you can and can't go there, ya know?" She reached down and grabbed Max's dick for emphasis, shaking it gently as she spoke. "Here? Now? I can honestly tell you that you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did."

Felice mulled that over. "How will I keep from going too far?"

"If it feels like it's wrong, stay away. If it feels like fear, run straight at it."

"Thank you, Mom. I love you."

"Aww, I love you, too." She gathered her daughter up and hugged her, then kissed her forehead.

They disengaged and shared one of those looks. It made Max envious. This was a healthy mother-child relationship, with or without them sharing a man.

Felice twirled her fingers around a lock of hair and assumed an innocent expression. Max and Valerie exchanged excited looks. The game was back on!

"Thank you, Mom, for the instruction. That was..." She looked with discomfort at her mother's breasts.

"Oh, Honey, no. That was the easy part!"

"Really, I've got it!"

"I know you can do it. He's cum in your cute little mouth plenty of times, I'm sure."

Felice broke character for a moment, saying, "Why! Do you say that! Why!"

Val ignored that with a smile. "I'm here to teach you some tricks I've learned over the years."

"I've got it! Okay? Thank you. I'm sure he enjoyed fondling your huge knockers. I'll take it from here."

"Oh, poo, your knockers are incredible, Darling! Aren't they, Max?"