I Was a Teenaged Metahuman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickMarks
DickMarks
438 Followers

"T-They're very nice, Ma'am."

"They're better than mine, aren't they?" Val asked while thinking about how she wanted him to respond.

"Uh..." Max rubbed the back of his neck. He pulled his towel back on. "I don't know for sure. It's more about the overall experience and not just one detail that does it for me."

"Then which one has the better... that?"

"Ah... Can we go back to her putting her mouth on my penis, maybe?" he bargained, and Felice nodded agreement.

Val ignored that, saying, "Come on, don't be a wimp. The three categories are... Size, shape, and feel. Sound good?"

Felice straightened her back, fearful and running right at it. "I'm gonna win," she said with a grin.

"Size, Max?" demanded Val. She opened her blouse and shrugged it off.

Felice Eckerson and her mom were standing shoulder to shoulder, topless, asking him to compare their breasts. It was a dangerous game he played, but the prizes... Oh, the prizes!

"Yours are bigger, Mrs. Eckerson," he mumbled, and the elder blonde cheered herself, jumping. Max inspected that very closely.

"What about shape?" asked Felice, rallying.

He eyed them both very closely.

"Felice," he judged, and she not only gave him a bouncy cheer, but a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Now for the final test," announced Val. "Feel."

She put her arm around Felice's waist and her daughter did the same for her. With her free hand, she fluffed her breasts. Felice did likewise, and Max thought maybe now would be a good time to go insane from happiness.

"Go ahead, better get them both at the same time," suggested Val.

"It's only fair," agreed Felice. She and her mother shared a mischievous smile.

Max reached out his hands. His left filled with Valerie's tit, and his right with Felice's.

"They're so wonderful," he whispered, eyes closed. They couldn't help themselves from laughing.

He weighed them. "Val has the edge in heft," he said.

Squeezing, he announced Felice to be the winner in firmness. He spent quite a bit of time on the squeezing. His thoroughness was appreciated. He didn't go insane. The happiness grew to impossible dimensions, but it held.

He was making up rules as he went along. After extensive investigation, he declared Felice the winner of 'nipple-osity' and Val the winner of 'teardropness'. He called a tie on 'protruberance-ness'.

"Ladies, it's a tie," he said, and there were good-natured boos. "There is a tie-breaker, however."

That interested them. He hadn't taken his hands from their tits since he'd put them there. He hoped he'd never have to, somehow. Someone would have to feed him.

He lowered his voice. "The judges have prepared three final, secret categories to decide the winner of this all out Battle of the Bongos. Are you ready?"

"Ready!" they chirped in chorus.

"Great! The first secret category is Responsiveness."

He caressed the warm, wobbly, wonderful orbs in his hands identically, or as best he could. He gave them matching breast massages. Valerie reached orgasm with surprising speed and was declared the winner. He then finished Felice off, too, to avoid unbalancing further tests (and because he wanted to).

"The winner: Valerie," he announced.

The second secret category was Bounce. He shook their breasts extensively, then encouraged the contestants to jump up and down while he stroked his chin and pretended he didn't have a giant, diamond-hard erection in his pants. At length, he declared, "Felice has the best Bounce."

"It's all down to the last category," smiled the younger woman.

Val warned, "Just remember, Max, ties are for pussies."

"What's the category?" asked Felice.

Max smiled beatifically. "Taste."

He sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned Valerie over, then licked her entire chest, both sides, and sucked her nipples until she came.

Felice, having watched this, eagerly approached and received the same treatment.

"Ties are for pussies," warned Val again.

"The winner of the Best Breasts in this House award is: Felice!"

The younger Eckerson bowed and blew kisses to an imaginary audience. Max added, "Let's hear it for the girls!" Felice shook them triumphantly and bowed again, then turned and jumped on him, kissing him and dragging her nipples all over his chest.

"Oh, that's good, Dear," said her mother. "Rubbing your nips on his chest is always a mutual pleasure. Mind if I show you a thing I picked up on the Phish tour?"

"Tell me it's weed!" grinned her daughter.

"Don't get distracted. Here, let me show you." She flexed her knees and measured the distance between them. "The trick is getting a good bounce." Felice got out of the way.

Val lifted her shoulders and bounced her wiggly globes to gauge them, then did it again, except she moved forward suddenly during the instant her tits were in free fall. As she surged forward she dipped, then immediately pushed out her chest and leaped into his arms, squealing lustily.

Her tits landed high on his chest. She kept coming, flattening them against him, and kissed him on the mouth.

She broke the kiss but kept the embrace tight. To Felice she instructed, "Now from here, while you kiss him, you can strategically let your girls just melt..." she wiggled her shoulders and her breasts shifted, "downwards."

Max was breathless. Until now, he'd had no idea this was part of the human experience. He'd missed out on so much! He tried to absorb every grain of this moment.

While she caressed him with her tits, his instructor suggested, "While you're doing that, you can get his motor running with a kiss." She pressed her hot mouth to his, shifting again so her nipples dragged further down his chest. They weren't pleasurable per se, but they were like... erotic lightning rods. She was kissing him like lightning, that was for sure. Her tongue battered his lips feverishly, but he resisted.

Val tsked. "Now Max, this isn't sex. This isn't your girlfriend's mom..." she let her tits shift against him once more. "Rubbing her bare body against you and kissing you..." She kissed him, also demonstrating the rubbing of her body against him, specifically the groin areas, although her skirt was still on. It held on bravely, hiked up though it was. She drew a finger along his jawline and purred, "This is just instructional. Got it?"

"It sure feels real, Mrs. Eckerson."

She whipped his towel off. "I'll take that as a compliment," she replied, and kissed him again before returning to her task.

"Now. Back to the titty drag. I've gotten a little low here, but I can walk them back up..." She took one and swung it up to plant it higher on his chest, then did the other, and climbed his chest with them delightfully. "And drop them back down again." Still holding the sides, she dragged her tits down his chest to his belly.

"And then you can keep on going..." She shifted downwards, and enveloped his erection with her mounds. "And now you're giving him a titty fuck."

She moved her tits down until the head of his cock popped out between them. "If you need lube..." she said, and let saliva run down into the crease. The sexy woman then stroked his dick a few times to spread it around. With her tits.

"Mrs. E! Omigod..." Max goggled at her.

"Stop being a prude, Snookums!" demanded Felice of him. "I want to learn!"

"Thank you, Honey," said Valerie, still stroking him slowly.

"I thought this was about blow jobs, though," puzzled Felice.

"Well, that's the beauty of the titfuck," replied Valerie with a winning smile. "You just shimmy down a bit. See?" She shimmed, lowering herself, and his cock rose to the level of her lips.

"Voila!" she declared, and bent her neck so that the head of his dick went in her mouth. She was looking at Felice the whole time. The encouraging, motherly expression juxtaposed with her crude sex act made Max nearly lose it.

Just as soon as she started, she removed his cock from her mouth. "Easy, right?" She repeated it a few more times, but when Max moaned, she stopped. She rolled her eyes at him. "Training, Max, get your mind out of the gutter. I'm just training my daughter." Turning to Felice, she asked, "Can you believe this guy, Honey?"

"No, Mama. He's hot, but he's kinda ignorant." teased her daughter.

"True. Now Max, just so you know the difference, if this weren't an educational session, it would go more like this."

Moaning, she melted her lips down onto his cock. Past the point where he'd expect her to stop, she just kept going and going. Her throat stretched around him obscenely. She bobbed on him a few slow, sensuous times before removing her mouth, then licking his entire length front, back and sides and giving his tip a luscious kiss.

She'd quite knowingly brought Max near the edge before backing off, and his near-miss with orgasmic ecstasy produced an upwelling of a clear fluid that she licked off without a thought.

She said, "So that's sex. And this is instruction."

"Mom!"

"He's got to learn it, Honey." Valerie resumed her previous position and popped him into her mouth again. This time, she remembered to work his shaft with her breasts.

Felice put a hand on her mother's shoulder. "I've got it. Gimme!"

Valerie hastily vacated her spot, catching a well-aimed smack to the ass from her daughter. She turned and blushed at Max instead, thinking it was his doing.

"All right! Whoo! Good demonstration, Max," she affirmed.

Felice laced her fingers behind Max's head and pulled herself up for a kiss, dragging her nipples up his chest. Bracing her feet on his legs, she dragged her breasts back down until her arms were at full extension. She licked his chest on the way back up, kissed him again, and lowered herself to the floor.

"That's my girl!" cheered Val.

Pleased with her progress so far, Felice went down to wedge his raging-hard organ between her breasts. "Like this, Mom?" she asked.

"Use your whole body, not just your back."

Felice did so, spiraling her tongue around him on the downstrokes. She watched his cock pop out of her cleavage over and over, then her gaze traveled up his body to his face. "Is this good?" she asked him.

"Oh yes."

"As good as Mom's?"

"Well, she, uh, it's like, you know, she..."

"What did she do?" Felice asked as she ground his cock between her breasts.

"She used... her mouth more."

"Oh. Oh! But my mom's right here!"

She dropped her tits from their embrace before she got a neck cramp. Biting her lower lip, she shot a worried glance at her mom.

"Easy," smiled Valerie, and stepped behind her daughter. Reaching over her daughter's golden-haired head, she grasped Max's cock at the base.

"Mom?"

"Shh. Look at him." She waited while Felice turned to face him. "Open."

Felice hesitantly opened her mouth.

"Remember what Mama said about being a slut," lectured Valerie, and pushed her daughter's head so Max's cock filled her mouth.

Felice's eyes bugged out and she made a muffled yelp. Valerie pushed her head slowly forward. She said, "Easy, Baby. This is where it belongs, isn't it?"

Felice turned amazed eyes up at her mom and nodded fractionally.

"Do you like her mouth, Max? Does my daughter's sweet little mouth feel good on your big, fat dick?"

"I don't think she can breathe, Mrs. Eckerson."

"Then you'd better answer quick," she asserted, and Felice squeaked.

"Her mouth feels like liquid velvet."

Valerie tugged Felice's hair and let her off Max's dick, but just to the head. Felice held it with only her tongue and panted for breath.

She closed her lips once more around it as Valerie pushed and pulled in a languorous rhythm, causing her daughter to bob slowly. "I'll bet you like that, don't you, Stud?"

"Mrs. Eckerson, you're making her suck my dick!"

"Instruction. Just instruction." Valerie pulled his head down and kissed him with her tongue questing in his mouth. "See?" she panted after. "Instruction." She looked down at her daughter. "Play with his balls, Dear."

She pushed Felice's head harder. Saliva began to spill, and Felice made slurping sounds. Her daughter played with his spheres for a moment, eliciting a groan from him.

"Don't worry, Honey. Sloppy is good. Does she feel good, Max?" Val asked.

In the fullness of truth, Max answered, "She feels hot and slippery and tight, and I love it."

"Okay, Sweetie, now I'm taking off the training wheels." Valerie removed her hand, and Felice rose on her knees and repeatedly dropped her mouth on him. More saliva escaped but she deftly caught it to lubricate the hand with which she stroked his shaft.

Max looked down at Felice's head flying up and down on his lap. Was Valerie looking at him? He'd better not look. But now he was deliberately not looking, and that was weird, too. Felice twisted her head as she bobbed and Max nearly doubled over, it was so shockingly good.

Val had seen that, what her daughter had just done. He knew she was horny, he could feel it like a beacon in the dark, even next to the blinding light of Felice and him together. They were all horny. Off the charts. Felice had not slowed down for a second.

He could feel Valerie's eyes on him. This was getting too awkward. He had to do something!

Trying for casual, he looked down at Felice, then just scanned the room like ordinary people do and... Gaah! There she was! Val was looking right at them. Barely blinking. And her nipples were indeed hard enough to cut glass.

She caught his eyes, and she was smoldering. In her fantasies, she was sexually mauling him, and vice-versa. She hadn't missed a single part of the show.

"Mrs. Eckerson," Max announced, "I'm about to cum in your daughter's mouth!"

Felice moaned. Valerie reacted, "Ooh! Okay." She knelt next to her girl. "Now Baby, you've got to straighten your throat. If he cums like that, it'll go up your nose. Trust me." She reached under and felt his balls. "Hurry!"

Felice scrambled back and lowered her head, pushing him at a straighter angle. She rocked forward and back, but couldn't get the speed she wanted.

Val saw her dilemma. "Grab his hips," she suggested Felice did so, holding herself up and impaling her throat on him, moving her whole body. It was a thrill to witness.

"Take him really deep a couple of times if you can. Guys love that."

Felice shifted her hands to his butt and pulled. As she stuffed him down her throat she made absolutely lewd choking noises, then quickly backed up and coughed, then down again.

Max growled and ground his teeth. He could only groan by way of warning her, and when he looked down and saw her looking back at him, he lost it. With a shout, he unloaded a massive spurt into her mouth. The second overflowed it, and Felice squeaked and ducked back.

Valerie has been waiting for this. Her mouth closed over his pulsing organ all the way to her throat, where her rapid swallows and expert tongue action massaged every last drop out of him. Felice was slack-jawed at the sight, and the pearly fluid in her mouth leaked down her chin and onto her tits.

At last, Valerie has drained him completely, and she let his dick fall from her lips as she sat back. She was flushed, catching her breath. There was a light sheen of sweat on her breasts that Max very much wanted to lick off of them.

Mother and daughter, with the same man's cum fresh on their tongues, shared a long, guilty, naughty, and finally conspiratorial look together. Felice, smirking, reached toward her mom's face and wiped away the line of cum on her cheek with a finger. She held it up for her mom to inspect.

If she was hoping to embarrass her, it didn't work. Valerie skipped embarrassment and went straight to sucking cum off Felice's finger.

Felice squeal-giggled and yanked her finger away. "I can't believe you did that!"

Valerie daintily wiped her lips. "I was only sucking cum off your finger."

"You sucked it out of my boyfriend's dick!"

"Yeah," Valerie replied distractedly, licking a finger. "Mama's gonna let you be with him now. You have got to be in dire need of a release after that."

"C'mere!" Felice pounced on Max, whose flagging erection had rapidly reversed its decline. She quickly stripped herself all bare, then straddled him and ground her slit all the way up his dick to where her hand grasped the tip.

"Don't look, Mom!" she cried, and moved forward, then backed up onto him. She hissed with pleasure and her shining locks fell around his face as she kissed him, growling with passion. Determinedly, she got him all in.

That was not enough. She rocked her hips and shook her butt, which was very much a thing of beauty to experience on Max's end, then rose up to ride him.

She was glorious, Max thought. Her body was superb, and better than that, she was showing a warrior's spirit now. She was fearless and a little reckless and kind to small animals. Sexy and unashamed, creative and easygoing. Not a bad putt-putt player. She'd probably be great with children. If not for modern birth control, he could be about to put one in her. If he could watch her tits bounce like that every day, he'd consider it.

Felice came, and it was spectacular. She shone like the dawn. She once more draped herself over him to kiss, then resumed her ride.

This time lacked her prior urgency. She put her forehead against him and asked, "Did you like our little lesson today? Did you like being serviced by two women at once?"

"That was instructional! And yes, I especially liked when I shot off in both your mouths."

"You've got to upgrade your vocabulary, Sweetie. You're talking about blowing your load into the mouths of a mother and her daughter at the same time, and you won't say 'cum'. It's weird."

"Okay, I'll try it. I came in your mouth, and your mom also ate my cum like a slut."

The door flew open and Valerie, who had slipped out while they coupled, now barged back in. "You two are killing me. Sorry, Sweetie, I'm borrowing your boyfriend's face."

She snatched off her underwear, then nearly did a split on his face, groaning with relief. Steamy fragrance and slick sex covered the lower half of his face. He had the most amazing view of her body from here.

He couldn't believe this was happening. He'd never felt so good in his life!

Felice, cumming, faltered in her driving rhythm at last. Valerie began to shake as well and flooded his face, crying out.

They slumped happily. They leaned on each other and Felice draped her arms loosely about her mom's shoulders.

"I'm glad we're spending more time together, Mom," she said dreamily.

"Me, too, Baby." Val reached back and wrapped an arm around her head, which did wondrous things to Max's view.

"Mmm," mewled Felice, feeling his cock twitch in her.

Felice pulled her mom back enough to prop her chin on the woman's shoulder.

"Look at him down there," noted Val. They both looked down at Max's eyes peering at them over Val's mound. His nose was caught at the top of her slit. She threaded her fingers through his hair fondly.

"Hey, Baby," smiled Felice. She squeezed his erection with her kegels, and he patted her hip in response.

His mouth was running on autopilot, rolling Valerie's nubbin softly between lips and tongue. A seething breath and shift of Val's hips made it clear to Felice what was up, but Val told her, "Your boyfriend wants to make me cum again."

"I'm glad you two are getting along," sighed Felice contentedly, squeezing him again. Max's dick was getting steel in it from this interplay.

"Mmm, yes, stick your tongue in there. Mmm, yes!" Valerie writhed gently, her eyelids fluttering. "Deeper!"

She wondered if he could make his tongue longer by shapeshifting, and then he did, too.

He could make it longer. He could make it quite a bit longer, and it was unreal, feeling it slither up onto her. He elongated it further. His teeth bumped her tender places and he made them as soft as his lips. He made his scratchy beard stubble go away and subtle adjustments to his nostrils let him continue breathing easily.

DickMarks
DickMarks
438 Followers