I was Feeling Nervous

Story Info
Young female gets gangbanged in sex shop cruise lounge.
2.5k words
3.93
31k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling nervous.

But I'd been working myself up to this all day. In truth I've had this fantasy for a long time, but today was the day that l made the decision that I was going in. I'd walked past this sex shop many times, wondering about the cruise lounge they advertised. I had searched it on the internet to try find photos and reviews. I knew at some point I would have to go in.

Today on my lunch break, with my boss was out of the office, knowing that I could get away with taking an extra-long break was the day.

So about me. Well, I'm a good looking 26yr old female. I work out at least four times a week doing mostly HIIT and group classes. My body is toned, I have the perfect Thigh Gap that guys rave about, and even though I know my breasts are small. I do however know my tight little "innie" pussy is sexy. I've posted pictures of my pussy multiple times on reddit, always getting 10/10 ratings in the "Rate my pussy" category and a flood of messages from horny guys who tell me all sorts of devious things they would do to me given a chance.

So, with my sexy toned young body and I tight little pussy, I know the perverts in the sex shop cruising lounge will go animalist on a girl like me.

How did I get here today? Well, l had shaved my pussy smooth in the shower last night, before fucking my fiancé. He's 12 years older than me and is responsible for turning a sweet innocent girl like me into a deviant slut who loves cock. We meet when I was 21. Sure, l had had some experience, tinder dates and one night stands etc. But I wasn't very confident when it came to sex, and my experiences had been mostly vanilla. In fact, he's the one who encourages me to sleep with as many well-hung lovers as possible. He wants and encourages me to have the best sexual experiences as possible. But that's another story for another day. Today however I had posted a pick of my freshly shaved pussy on reddit, as I often do when I'm feeling extra turned on. As usual this resulted in a flood of messages. I spent most of my morning at work messaging "somefuk69" when the conversation turned to gloryholes and gangbangs. Our chat was getting me so turned on, so that's when I said to him that "you know what, I'm going to a sex club at lunch and I'm going to get myself gangbanged". Today was going to be the day!

So here I am, standing in front of the sex shop door feeling nervous. Very nervous in fact. Wearing a sexy tight skirt that came down a few inches from my knees, and white button-down shirt. My outfit was suitable for the professional environment that I work in, but also sexy and alluring, although not in an overly slutty way. I decided to remove my lacy panties in the office bathroom before leaving on my lunch break as I wanted to feel dirty as a way to help build my anticipation. As I entered the store, a middle-aged woman behind the counter asked if she could help. She gave me an interesting look when I said I wanted tickets to the cruising lounge, I somehow doubt many girls like me come in looking for to go down there. "Sure thing sweetie. that will be 12 bucks. cash or card". I paid in cash as I didn't want the transaction on my bank account, and she said "have fun" as I strutted with a confidence that betrayed the butterflies in my stomach towards the cruise lounge door.

As I entered, the darkness made it hard to see. But the unmistakable sounds of porno flicks playing, and the smell of poppers was thick in the air. I quickly made my way to the gloryhole section, thinking I could lock myself in a booth as a way to settle into the environment and calm my nerves. But the glory hole section was deserted. Okay I thought, this isn't going to work, so let's be brave and venture into the public areas.

I ventured down a hall, which opened into a dark room showing hetro porn. There was a big bed that could be curtained off into 3 separate areas, a couch, and a sex swing. I notice there were three guys on the bed, all fully clothed and intently watching the porno. They were rubbing themselves, but not much else was happening. Of course, all eyes were on me as I entered the room. They were shuffling in their "beds" which in reality was just big plastic covered mattress. Similar to a gym crash pad.

I quickly carried on down the hall and entered another room which was showing gay porn. Not really my thing, but there were two guys in there, again not doing anything just watching two hairy men fucking each other on screen.

Again, I decided quickly to keep moving on and found myself walking around a dark maze, feeling like everyone in there was keeping tabs on what I was doing, and importantly what I would do next. I honestly didn't know what to do. Should I just get the hell out of there and chalk it up to a crazy experience? I did however realise that in order to get out of there, I'd have to walk back past everyone again.

I quickly passed through the gay porn section and back through into the hetro area. That's when I thought Fuck it, I might as well just see what's happening, and watch the flick for a while. I've paid my $12 bucks after all.

I learned against a wall and started to watch the porn that was playing. That's when the guy in the middle of the 3-birth bed made room and motioned me to sit. So, I made my way over and climbed up. My stomach was churning, and my head was screaming RUN GIRL RUN..... But my pussy was aching and the sound and visuals of sex coming from the screen were making my wet. The eyes on my, my god I'm sure the men couldn't believe what they were seeing. None of them made moves towards me, but they were definitely watching, wondering, what the hell will she do next.

The three guys on the bed with me, 2 of them looked late 30's and the other much older. Maybe in his 50's. I was between the two who looked to be in their late 30's and was feeling somewhat paralysed. I decided to focus on the porno playing and try to relax. A few minutes went by, and nothing happened, I started relaxing and enjoying the flick, I was getting so turned on. The flick was showing a hot blonde with little tits like me getting stuffed by two huge cocks. I couldn't help it, in fact I don't even think I thought about it, but I reached down and hiked up my skirt and started playing with my exposed, shaved pussy. The guy beside me, the one who made room for me on the bed took out some poppers and took a hit. He then offered some to me, which I accepted. Almost instantly a warmth and dizziness flooded me. The fingers, my fingers, on my pussy felt amazing. The guy leaned in and started kissing me. I was melting. He gave me another hit of the poppers, and as I took another hit, he started fondling my breasts through my shirt. He unbuttoned the top few buttons and reached in to feel them. That's when I felt a hand from the guy on my right on my thigh. Instinctively I spread my legs signalling my approval, offering my soaking sex to him. I felt two fingers enter me, as the guy with the poppers continued to kiss me and fondle my tits. I lay down completely and he rose to his knees, free his cock and waving it directly in front of my face. He was about 6 1/2 inches, uncut and Hard. I took his whole cock in my mouth on the first go. Sucking his cock for all it was worth as a stranger's fingers continued to explore my sweet sexy young pussy. I came right there and then. I was in heaven.

He offered me another hit of poppers, and as I was inhaling, I noticed the two guys from the gay area was watching. Here I was with a random stranger finger fucking me, with another stranger's cock in my mouth and a group of perverts watching and wanking themselves. With the poppers clouding my mind, I'd no idea how long I'd been there but at this point I decided to go all in and took my clothes off and getting onto all fours. Now on all fours, the guy who was fingering me started licking me from clit to ass, spreading my checks wide and sucking on me. The cock was quickly put back in my mouth and in this position, he started to really fuck my face. The effect of the poppers was making the sensations in my throat and pussy overwhelm me and I felt like I was coming constantly. My pussy felt like it was a continuously dripping and pulsing in pure extasy. After a few minutes, I'm not sure how long, the older man knelt in front of me and pulled out his cock for me to suck. It was huge, at least 8 or 9 inches and fat. I tried to take him in my mouth but couldn't get him all in. I needed to spit all over him and work him down my throat. The mouth on my pussy was replaced by the mouth of the man with the poppers. Before long he lined up his cock to my pussy and asked if this was okay. I'm not sure if he meant is it okay to fuck me without a condom, or to fuck me like a slut.

Either way I didn't care and pushed my pussy onto his cock, and he quickly took the hint. Grabbing me by my hips he thrust into me and fucked me for all his worth. His balls slapping my clit each time be bottomed out on me. The fat cock in my mouth making me gag as I finally managed to take him all the way down my throat. I felt hands all over my body, someone was pulling my nipples, and someone was rubbing my clit as I continued to take cock from both ends. I felt like such a dirty slut and loved it. The guys were going crazy, utterly using me caring only for their pleasure. The guy who was fingering and eating me had come round to my mouth and clearly wanted his dick sucked too. But he was small, about 4inches so disappointing. Although I did enjoy the contrast as I switched between the 8+ inch fat cock and the small 4inch cock. needless to say, the 4inch cock didn't get much attention. He went back to behind me and replaced the guy fucking me. He pounded me for all he was worth but didn't do much for me. He did however cum quickly and unloaded his seed into me. At this point one of the gay guys quickly called out "I want that load" and drove his tongue into my pussy and sucked out the fresh creampie.

After having my pie cleaned, I was lifted and guided to the sex swing. My legs were placed in stirrups, and I was spread eagled. Here I was, naked with my pussy spread wide open, in a sex swing at a sex store cruising lounge with a bunch of perverts eager to take turns on me. In this position, I couldn't really suck any cocks, but my pussy was there to be used, and my hands could service two guys who were waiting their turn. I was pleased to see the well-hung older man step up and line his cock up. Even with the other cocks I had taken, he needed to ease himself in and I was glad he did. Before long however he was balls deep and thrusting hard. Pumping in and out of me, my pussy lips gripping his cock each time he pulled back. He made me cum with his fat cock plundering me, as I wanked off two other cocks and had hands grouping me. More men had come into the room and wanted a turn. I don't know when they came, if they had heard a young slut was servicing men or just their lucky day. But they all came and took me. I must have had 5 or 6 creampies pumped into me before the gay guy stepped in and started sucking the cum from my used pussy.

He devoured me like he hadn't eaten for a week, and I came again, adding my juice to the juice of all the guys who had already fucked me. When he was satisfied that he had cleaned me he asked if I wanted out of the swing, I said yes, and he helped me out. My legs were like jelly, and I was spent. He carried me back to the bed where it all started. The older man with the big cock came and lay next to me asking how I felt. I was tired, but he was calming me. I don't know why but I leaned in and kissed him. I told him of all the cocks it was his that made me cum hardest, and I rolled on top of him and mounted him once more. I rode him cowgirl style and when another cock was presented to my mouth, I said no. I wanted to focus on the best between my legs, and cum for him. He fondled my breasts as I rode him, my pussy feeling so stretched out. I leaned down and kissed him as I rode on that fantastic cock of his and whispered in his ear, I want you to cum for me. He flipped me over, taking me missionary style. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he drove into me. He fucked me like that for a few minutes before grunting and unloading his cum into me. I felt his cock swell and then the hot jets of his cum spray into me. He kissed me and told me he hasn't fucked such a beautiful woman in over 30 years, and I've made him very happy. When he pulled out of me, even as his cock had shrunk as it went soft from spewing cum in me, I felt so empty... but very satisfied.

I quickly gathered my clothes and hurriedly dressed. At this point I wish I had my panties with me as I knew cum would leak down my thighs as I walked back to work. Oh well, I will have to remember that for next time.