I was Hungry and It was Your World

Story Info
Young virgin begins a sexual relationship with an older man.
2.6k words
4.07
20.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shy, young virgin (24) begins a sexual relationship with an older man (59.) When his friends catch them in the act, she begins to fantasize about being used by his older friends...

----------------------------

I'm so desperate for you.

My pussy is always wet, making it difficult for me to concentrate on my work, and it's only gotten harder to focus since I've been working from home. For relief, I take breaks to rub my clit or hump whatever I'm sitting on. Sometimes when I'm really desperate but don't have the time to do anything about it, I'll get on all fours, arch my back, and pretend your cock's behind me and you're about to press in. I only have the time to do this for a few minutes, but the fantasy does help.

Though I try not to, I always end up thinking about you. How hard you get, how thick you are, and then I'm right back to where I started; humping my chair and rubbing my clit as I try to distract myself from how empty I am. You're busy right now and have your phone off, but I wish I could call you and have you talk me through my orgasm. It'll end exactly how it always ends; me, almost on the verge of tears as I beg for your cock.

The first time you heard me beg you said that you couldn't believe I was a virgin. My hips were jutting up frantically in the air, begging for any kind of friction. I felt you get even harder against my leg, but all you did was laugh, and circle my clit. I rocked against it, practically riding the tip of your finger. You watched how loose I was becoming, how the little control I had was almost gone, and you called me your bitch in heat. We were both surprised by how much I liked that; I had never cum that hard before.

Each day, I swear my need gets worse. It's getting so bad that I might just bend over the nearest surface and demand you take what's yours, because it's no longer enough to have your fingers or mouth or to dry hump your cock. I'm open with my neediness, hoping that you'll take pity and press into me. How much I want you is in everything I do. You see it when you fuck me with your fingers, how the sound of my wetness fills the room, or when you're harshly fucking that one spot, the one that makes my eyes roll back and my hips jerk up as I squirt.

When I cum on your fingers, you always grunt and rut your cock against the sheets. I know you're imagining this feeling on your cock, imagining being deep in me and feeling the tight pulses as my cunt tries to suck every bit of pleasure it can.

You want to take it slow, for me to be certain that I want you to be my first, but I'm already sure. Can't you tell when I ride your thigh? Or when I told you I had been practicing sucking my toys so I could take you down deeper, so I could take your cum deep in my throat? My cunt always gets so red and swollen when we're together, so imagine how it'll be after I take your cock. It's always begging for you, always trying to invite you in, trying to lure you inside so you can sate the ache. I know you feel this desire too. I see it when I make your control slip, and I've been hoping that I'll make it slip so much that you'll just follow your instincts. I'm always hoping you'll finally use my hole the way it was meant to be used.

You haven't caved yet.

The closest I got was last week, when I came over to watch a movie. Of course, within minutes, our clothes were off and I sat naked on your lap, my bare cunt rubbing against you. I already came twice, but needed more. I loved feeling your big hands pushing and pulling me over your length and the feeling of you using me for your pleasure. You told me what a good girl I was, taunted me for how desperate I was for a fat cock to stuff me full, how I would have done anything for you to just stick the head in.

I loved the idea of you sticking the head in, and was surprised I hadn't thought of it myself. I tried to tempt you. I asked if you thought about it when you jerked off, if you thought about how good my tight little snatch would look with your cum in it, asked how often you imagined me taking your seed. I tried so hard to convince you, begging you to paint my insides white and mark your territory. I was so sure you were going to cave, but before you could, the front door opened.

We both looked, jarred by the noise, and slow from our lust. It was two of your friends, the only two people besides me who have your house key and are allowed to walk right in. They stared at us in disbelief, eyes darting around to take in the entire situation. It was silent for a few moments, like time had stopped. Slowly, the lust-filled world I was trapped in began to break, and I started to feel embarrassed. I attempted to climb off your lap, but you anchored me down. Once again, you forcefully pulled me back and forth over you. My reaction was immediate; everything else disappeared. Paralyzed with pleasure, I no longer cared who else was in the room. I let you take whatever you wanted from me.

After a minute of trying to compose myself, I began to move on my own. I bounced on your shaft, desperate for the clit stimulation so I could cum once more. Through my haze, I could feel your friend's eyes on me. I could feel their eyes following the movement of my bouncing tits and the way my ass jiggled every time it slapped against your thighs. They tried to adjust themselves, to make their hard-ons less obvious, but it was useless -- they couldn't stop watching.

The sight of their bulges made me bounce harder. I wanted them to enjoy the view of my desperate cunt, wanted them to enjoy how red and sensitive my lips were getting. I wanted them to enjoy how brainless I was becoming; my mouth hanging open, face flushed, my moans and whimpers almost being completely drowned out by the slapping of our skin.

By the way they moved around us to take in every view, I knew they loved young sluts just as much as you. I could see it in their expressions; the primal lust in their eyes, like they were both considering coming behind me and using me to get off. Just thinking about that, just the thought of both of them using my body made me absolutely gush. If I had the brainpower, I would have begged them to do it, to use me however they wanted to, but I couldn't speak. I hope they knew just how much they contributed to the loud, wet sound I made every time I slammed down on you.

"She hasn't stopped humping my cock in days," you said. Your friends laughed, and the sound made me move faster. My wetness had completely soaked your thighs and the couch cushion below us, but I couldn't find it in myself to care.

"I think she likes being watched," you added, laughing as my eyes rolled back. "Maybe you two can join next time."

I came. I came so hard, it felt like I had blacked out, and I was so far gone I could barely process that you had positioned me on my knees. I came to when you shoved into my mouth and immediately picked up a brutal speed. Spit dribbled down my chin as I began to bob my head in time to your thrusts. I was hazy with happiness, content to finally have your cock in one of my holes, that I didn't even care about the tears falling down my cheeks or my mascara running. I was so wrapped up in my pursuit to make you feel good, so I could feel your cum deep in my throat, but I still vaguely heard you tell your friends that I had been such a good girl, that every night I practiced sucking on my toys so I could do this for you.

They were impressed. One of them even suggested I could do this for them, and this made me work harder. After a minute, my efforts paid off; you shoved my head down and I took your cum down greedily, satisfied with my reward. It was the next best thing to having it in my cunt.

It's been a week since that night and I can't stop thinking about it. I was surprised that the idea of your friends joining in excited me so much. For research, I found videos of groups of old men using young women. One of my favorites was one I found a few days ago, the one where six men came deep into one woman. I watched her get pounded, listened to their heavy, low hanging balls slap against her wet cunt as they bounced her roughly on their old cocks. I watched her take load after load, cock after cock, and I wanted nothing more than to be in her place. Even now, after watching several of these videos, I still can't get three minutes into them without cumming.

Before I fell too deep in the world of gangbangs and old men, I tried to reason with myself. I'm a virgin, so how could I know what I liked? But then I watched another video; a closeup of a little hole being pounded into. Her legs were spread wife as she begged the old man for his cum, begging him to breed her. When he came, she sighed in relief, and the old man, done with his duty, shuffled off the bed. There was brief glimpse of the young woman's pussy, so wet it was glistening in the minimal light, and just as the cum began to drip out, another man came into view. He positioned his cockhead right against her pussy lips, rubbing along her clit. She whimpered desperately, hips bucking up, but before he could plunge into her and give her the fucking they both craved, the video ended.

I knew then that I do know what I like. I know what my pussy likes and I know what my pussy craves. I want to be used by you and your friends. I need to be used by you and your friends.

This idea started to become an obsession. It's all I think about, every day. Me, being fucked by whatever old cock that wants me. Even now, I'm humping my bed, looking for friction as I try to work because the need and ache in my pussy is so distracting. If I weren't a virgin, I'd go out right now to make my dream come true. If I weren't a virgin, I know you'd make my dream come true tonight.

As tempting as this is, I figure that I should probably be broken in by one cock for my first time -- your cock. I think you should break my cunt in a few times just to make sure I'm ready, as many times as you want. Your big cock and stamina are more than enough to get me ready for anyone else.

After that, you can invite your friends over - as many of them as you want. I only have one rule: I want to take every single load. For me, it's not just the gangbangs that gets me hot, but watching multiple cocks cream one cunt. Watching a cunt being stuffed over and over until it's filled, and then seeing another thick cock take its place. Watching a small pussy being pulled back and forth, lips dragging along the thick length, as multiple loads drip and squelch with every thrust. It makes me so wet. I don't know what I'll do when it's me.

Just the idea of this, just the idea of getting load after load from your friends, forces me to put aside my work and take out the toy you bought me. It has a similar thickness and length to yours so it could help me get ready to take you. Though you didn't ask me for videos of me fucking it, I send them to you anyway. You don't seem to mind by the way you always send back a picture of a fresh load of cum in one of the panties I purposely left at your house.

I'm trying to shove the toy as deep into my hole as I can, but after a few minutes of a harsh pace, I have to slow down because my arm is tired. I've considered getting a toy I can mount down, so I can set it up on my wall and just bend over for it. It will be useful, but it might not be a good idea. I'd probably end up fucking it all day and get nothing done. I'd end up constantly bouncing my ass on it, pussy completely drenching the toy, wall, and floor beneath me. You'd get video after video of me spending all my time fucking a plastic cock as I beg for you to take its place.

My pace picks up again. There's a burn in my muscles, but I don't care; I'm picturing you molding my cunt to fit you and then letting your friends come over to see just how good I feel. You can plan the whole thing, can watch them use my hole, watch as one friend's cum drips out of me as another friend mounts me and savagely ruts into me. You'll be able to watch my face as your friends take turns, see the bliss I'll feel with every new cock and the satisfaction I'll get every time they cum deep inside of me. My cunt will worship them and my body will satisfy them in a way they haven't been in years.

The harsh way I've been fucking myself makes me feel a sore twinge in my hole, but I continue. The ache only makes me feel satisfied. Closing my eyes, I ride the toy, and I imagine it's you fucking me. I fantasize about you fucking me all day and night, as many times as you need. I dream of you pumping into my cum-hungry pussy. I know I'll be sore, but I also know I'll want you to keep using me until you're satisfied, until you've made me memorize every inch of your fat cock.

Can we please do this soon? I'm almost at my breaking point. You always joke about being a dirty old man; an old pervert that's always hard and ready to fuck, but I'm a dirty young whore. My hole is free for you to use - whatever you want, whenever you want. You don't even have to ask, just use me until you're satisfied. Fuck me until I'm sore, fuck me until I'm swollen and filled with your cum.

I'm ready when you are.