Taken by My Girlfriends Husband

Story Info
Komal becomes part of a couples fantasy and then is fucked.
4.7k words
4.03
43.8k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ztarm
ztarm
21 Followers

My name is Komal. I am married to my husband Vikas. Now Vikas and I are very much in love, but I have found him lacking in satisfying me sexually. He understands this and for this reason he is willing to do whatever I ask of him. I am 5'4" and beautifully endowed. Vikas is only 5'5" and not at all endowed -- if you know what I mean. Our sex life is pretty boring as Vikas cannot control himself. I can make him cum by just letting him suck my boobs and that leaves me unsatisfied always.

I have a very close friend named Ritu who lives in the same town as us, and she is married to Raj. Ritu is very beautiful and a voluptuous women and is married to a real hunk. Raj is 6' tall and very muscular and very fair. Ritu and I have a good friendly relationship. Ritu has an excellent body structure with luscious lips and fantastic boobs. Raj and Ritu make a very sexy couple and have a very lusty sex life. Several times I have stayed at their house and at nights if I walk by their bedroom, I can hear sounds of kissing and her moaning. At such times I have longed to get fucked by Raj's prick and have fantasized about having a threesome with Ritu and Raj.

Over the years Ritu and I have become very good friends and we have started confiding about our sex lives with each other. According to Ritu, Raj is a real stud and he tends to fuck her at least three times a week. And every time they have sex, he makes her cum a minimum of four times. I would tell Ritu about my problems and she would sympathize with me and help me shop for seductive clothes and lingerie, but that has not helped. My only options were masturbation while thinking of Raj.

On the other hand Raj would be ready for sex with Ritu anytime, and usually would make her do things in public. Several times they would come to our house and Rita's hair and makeup would be messed up. Upon asking she would say that Raj made her give him a blow job in the car. Also, whenever they went to see a movie, she would not wear a bra. In the theatre they would always sit in the last row and Raj would play with her boobs and suck her. He would fist her in the theatre and once she cums, he would take her hands and make her milk his cock. He would then have her take his semen and rub all over her face and her tits.

Ritu also told me that both of them loved fantasizing during their lovemaking. Typically they would fantasize about a Bollywood or Hollywood heroine joining them for a fuck. In their fantasies they have a top whore who they would periodically change. Previously Madhuri Dixit, Juhi Chawla, Aishwarya, and Kajol have been their top whores. Right now Katrina Kaif is their top whore. Jennifer Anniston is their favorite fuck too. Once they had watched sexy Raveena Tandon's "Zamaana Deewana" movie, and Raj had been so turned on that he fucked her in the car on the way back from the movie. That entire weekend Ritu wore a wet yellow transparent chiffon sari like Raveena, and Raj and fucked her brains out. He did the same thing with her after watching Madhuri's "Dhak Dhak"role in the movie "Beta". After watching Katrina do the "Sheela ki Jawani" dance, Raj made Ritu dance on that song with an outfit same as that of Katrina. I was getting sexually frustrated from hearing all this. Whenever I had sex, which was not too often, my husband Vikas used to ejaculate too fast and go of to sleep. The sex act finished almost before it started.

Now last year my husband Vikas had to go out of town during Navratri, the Indian dance festival. I did not want to stay alone, so I went to stay at Ritu's house. Since it was Navratri weekend, every night we were to go for garba and raas dancing, and so I had brought my chaniya-cholis with me. These are one of the most sexiest and revealing Indian outfits. On the first night as we were getting ready, I saw that Ritu was wearing a backless red choli which is a sexy blouse. Obviously she was not wearing any bra but her ripe breasts did not need them. Her milky white cleavage was exposed by a very low cut blouse. The chaniya was tied way below her navel. I had never seen her look so sexy. I looked at her and smiled. I told her "Somebody is ready for a seduction". She replied that "Choli is for showing the boobs and not hiding them. You have beautiful breasts too, and you should not wear any bra with your choli." Also she said that Raj was going to fuck her every night of Navratri. This is his most favorite time of fucking as he gets very excited by watching sexy women dance in chaniya-cholis.

I was stunned by her frankness and how bold she had become in discussing her sex life. She told me that she would keep her bedroom door open that night if I wanted to watch an amazing fucking session. I was speechless and just nodded my head. She had planned a night of seduction sex.

That night after we got home from dancing, I was headed towards my bedroom. Ritu winked at me and said "Don't worry if you hear a lot of screaming tonight. Raj is very turned on. And also remember there is a free show". With this she winked at me again. I went into my bedroom and could not think straight. I was still in my Chaniya-Choli, and I lied down on my bed thinking about Ritu's good fortune. How I wished I had someone who would treat me like a bitch and a whore. Fuck my cunt the way it was meant to be. With these thoughts I got out of the bedroom, and saw some light coming out of Ritu's bedroom. True to her word, she had kept their door ajar.

I approached their room and peeked into it. I saw Ritu performing a slow lap dance in her chaniya-choli for Raj. Raj had one hand on her breasts and he was holding a bottle of wine in another hand. He slowly poured wine on her breasts and sucked it off as it trickled down her tits. The milky white breasts were covered in red wine as she continued to moan. "Ragad kar chod dal mujhe. Choos le mere badan ko, faad de meri chut ko. (Fuck me like a bitch, maul my boobs, tear my cunt)" In the background there was soft music playing and I heard the tune of Sheela Ki Jawani. Ritu was dancing and performing on that song.

As I watched this, the thought of kissing and being fucked by such a masculine man as Raj greatly excited me. I could feel my panties getting wet. Ritu was in Raj's arms and was being tongue-kissed by Raj. His hands were kneading her milky breasts and crushing them like empty beer cans. He ripped Ritu's choli from the front and as the hooks broke, he fastened his mouth on one swollen nipple. The blouse was wet with wine. The sight of her huge breasts with swollen nipples gaining freedom was too much for me. I had lost control, and had to close my mouth to stifle a moan.

Raj ripped Ritu's blouse off, and he just yanked the chaniya off her. He threw her on the bed and mounted her. His clothes were already off and I got a glimpse of the largest cock I could have ever imagined. He was fully erect and Ritu was going to get ripped apart. He laid Ritu on her back and raised both her legs over his shoulder. He placed his prick near her flowing cunt juices and pierced the bulbous head of his prick into her cunt. Ritu screamed with pleasure "Raaaj, come on fuck your whoooore. Tear my cunt apart with your lund (cock)." This excited him no end and his proud thick prick throbbed even more. Raj removed the head slowly, and pounded into her cunt again. After repeating this a few times her cunt was able to accommodate his thick prick head. He now started inserting his prick bit by bit, thrusting and withdrawing. He got a slow rythmn going, and sensed that Ritu was now lifting her buttocks to meet his thrusts. Her juices were flowing freely and I could feel see that her orgasm was approaching.

Raj asked her how she was liking it. Ritu managed a whimpering sound " OOHH AAARGG YOU ARE FFUCKING MEE SOOO NICCELY, IT FEELSS SSOO GOOD". Raj now started thrusting and withdrawing faster and faster pounding Ritu's tight cunt. His heavy balls were slapping against Ritu's raised buttocks THWAP, TWAP, THWAP with each of Raj's powerful strokes. Their bodies were glistening with sweat and the only sound in the room as Raj increased his thrusts were of Ritu's loud moaning and THWAP, THWAP, THWAP, THWAP of his ball slapping her raised buttocks. Ritu could feel her orgasm imminent. Sensing this Raj stopped pumping abruptly. Ritu wailed " YOOU BASSSTARRD DOOONT STTOOP PLEEEASEE IIMM UNNGG CCOMMING.". "FUCK ME. YOOUVE ALWAYS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS YOUU UNNGHH URGGH AAIIIEE OUIII MMAAAA", with this Ritu came with a shuddering orgasm. Raj waited until her orgasm subside and then started thrusting hard.

Now it was his turn to cum. As he pounded her he screamed "You Rundi (whore), take this cock. You are my fucking whore. Come on baby, bring our whores so we can fuck them".

Ritu screamed back "Yes I am your Raaaaaaannnd. Fill my cunt with your cock. Tell me who you want to fuck. You want top whore Katrina, then you can fuck her. She will join us in our bistar (bed). Tell me Raja, is it Madhuri you desire or you want to fuck Juhi's tits. Jennifer your white whore is masturbating for you. And Spanish goddess Salma Hayek is flaunting her tits. Fuck her like you fucked me when watching Desperado."

He screamed back "Wus din kya jamkar choda tha tujhe, Salma Hayek bani thi tu (Remember that day when you fantasized to be Salma Hayek and I fucked you taking her name). Aaj Kaun banegi (Who do you want to be today)? Pata hai tu Katrina par marti hai (I know you like Katrina). Bol kitni randi chahiye tere bistar mein (How many whores do you want in your bed)?"

Hearing this was exciting me to no end. I was already masturbating and I gasped out loud. Raj did not notice but Ritu threw a glance at the door and saw me standing there still in my chaniya-choli. She turned to Raj and as he thrust into her she screamed "Raj I have a new whore for you. She wants to get fucked by you. Are you read for her???" He screamed "Yes baby, I am ready. Let us get some fresh meat in our bed."

And with this Ritu stunned me by screaming "Raaj, your beautiful whore Komal is ready for your cock. Fuck her like a whore. She is a beautiful rundi begging for your cock." I was petrified, and Raj was suddenly still. He had not expected this fantasy. Ritu continued "Come on Raj, do not stop. She is ripe and ready for you. Did you see her dancing in front of you. Her tits were getting exposed. Her cunt, her ass and her mouth are ready for a fuck from your cock. She is yours today. Take Komal like a whore, make her your fuck-toy."

Now Raj started responding. His strokes grew faster and Ritu was getting thoroughly fucked. When Raj had his prick fully inside, he remained absolutely still, and concentrated on fondling, sucking, biting Ritu's fair breasts. He told her "Yes Ritu, let us make Komal our new whore. She has been begging for a fuck from me with all her flirtations. My cock is going to tear her cunt apart. Remember how I had fucked you on her wedding day. I had fantasized that I was fulfilling her suhagraat (first night). Komal's tits are made to be fucked. Her Jism is made to be used like a raaaand. Loot le uski jawani ko. Chal usko rundi banade (Let's make her our whore). Uska bhosda chod dal (Fuck he cunt). Behenchod ke ball dabale."

With this he came big time and a she let go of her scream "YOUU FUCKER YOOVEE UUMM UUMMMN UURGGGHH OOOHHH YOOOUURR CCOOCKK IITTSS FFFIILLEED MMEE UUNNGGH OOOO AAAAAAHHH. CHOD Daal USKO, USKI JAWANI KI PYASS BHUJA DE" wailed Ritu. Ritu feeling his fullness inside her had another orgasm, but Raj kept pounding and pumping his prick in and out of Ritu's cunt. Ritu was in midair and was receiving Raj's powerful thrusts. Raj increased the pace as did Ritu's moaning which turned into a continuous wailing sound AAAAAHHNN AAAHHNNAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHN AAAAAAAAAAANNN UUUUGGGGGGNNNNHHH, as she neared another orgasm. Ritu was in throes of orgasm and her wailing was completely incoherent.

Raj then, withdrew his still hard and erect prick and straddled Ritu's flat stomach and propped two pillows under her neck. He the clasped both her beautiful tits with his penis tightly clenched by her breasts and began to breast-fuck Ritu. He was really rough with Ritu and was thrusting his prick through her breasts and into her mouth. I had not seen such a tit-fuck before, and the sight of Ritu's beautiful breasts being treated so roughly brought me to a wave of orgasm. Ritu had no control over her cunt which kept throbbing for more. When Raj could feel he was about to explode he withdrew his prick and let go of their legs. He straddled Ritu's breasts and put his prick into her mouth. He exploded inside her mouth and this time roughly forced her to take-in all his semen. Ritu gurgled and gagged but his semen kept coming in. Finally Raj withdrew his fat prick from her mouth and rubbed his prick all over her sexy face and hair. And at this point he raised his head

and saw that I was watching from the doorway.

I immediately slipped away into my bedroom. I was shocked at what I had witnessed and heard. My cunt was throbbing and my tits were erect. I lay down on my bed and was re-living the scene I had just witnessed. I was thinking how wonderful it would be to get that cock in my cunt even if only for one night. It must have been about 30 minutes or so when I heard some movement. Somebody had gone downstairs into the kitchen. I was scared to death, and I was not going to move from my bed. May be Raj was hungry after that powerful fuck session.

Around 10 minutes later I heard footsteps approaching my bedroom and as I shivered with fear and anticipation I saw Raj entering my bedroom. He had a couple of thing in his hand which I could not make out, but it was something he got from the kitchen. Trying to act surprised I shouted "Who is it?"

Raj replied "Komal, do not be afraid. It is me Raj." I said "Raj what are you doing here? Please go to your bedroom." He said "Komal, did you enjoy what you saw today?" I could not answer that. He said "Tonight I am going to fuck you and make you experience pleasures which you would not know existed. All I want to know is if you are ready for this. Just nod your head and leave rest to me" I did not know what to do. Involuntarily my head nodded in affirmation.

Raj then came up to me, and before I could realize, he was holding my face, and began tongue kissing me deeply. I opened my mouth more as Raj kept on pushing his tongue into it. He then let go of my face and started caressing my neck and roughing up my hair, as he continued kissing me. Soon he started nibbling and biting my lush open lips as I began moaning in passion. Soon Raj was fondling my breasts, holding, sizing-up, massaging and pinching my nipples over the choli, as he continued to kiss and bite my lips. I was in heat. Raj was giving me sweet pain and pleasure as he continued biting and vigorously sucking my nipples over my choli. My nipples had become taut and red, wet with his constant sucking.

Raj stopped abruptly and went to the side of bed to pick up one of the things he had got from the kitchen. My eyes were closed as I was just absorbing the excitement I was experiencing. Suddenly I felt a trickle of sticky juice on my cleavage and breasts. Surprised, I moaned loudly and opened my eyes to see Raj pouring pancake syrup on my body. " What are u doing Raaaj?." He calmly told me to be quiet as he kept on pouring the syrup all the way down to my navel. And then with is tongue he proceeded to lick me. He started at the base of my neck and worked down to my cleavage, covered both my breasts and tits and kept going downward and sucked on to my navel. That got me to my first orgasm.

Raj then came up to me and lifted my face and kissed me again. This time he really mauled my breasts while kissing me and soon opened the upper string of my choli, letting the choli fall and totally exposing my heavy breasts. Having tasted my heaving beauties to his hearts content, Raj finally got up. He pulled my chaniya off and ripped my panty out. Raj was now undoing his pants and soon had both his pants and underwear on the ground as he brought his semi- erect organ near my face. I gasped at seeing the size of his prick and really could not believe that it was a real prick I was seeing. Even in the semi erect state it was massive, like a baton. My cunt juices were flowing freely now as my cunt-lips were getting swollen with blood rushing to them in anticipation of receiving such a cock.

"Look what your sexy body has done to my dick. Can you feel it?" I just nodded my head. "No, tell me can you feel it".

"Yes", I whimpered.

He said, "What do you feel Honey?" He knew he was in charge now.

"your.. your.. cock." I spoke shyly and surprised that I was using such a language, dirty talking with him.

"Honey do you want my cock on your pussy?

"Yes I'd like it on my.....p. pussy."

Raj said "I want to fuck your mouth right now".

I caught hold of Raj's prick and had opened my mouth with my tongue darting out to taste the head of this prick. As I felt his growing hardness, Raj proceeded to become fully naked. I gasped again as I saw his lean muscular naked body. I began gurgling, just thinking of the raw sex appeal of this man, how he would powerfully fuck and satisfy my aching cunt.

"Mmm, I love fucking sexy women like you" he whispered in my ear. "You were teasing me whole evening. Your sexy cleavage was making me mad. That sexy belly button and this great ass. You were teasing me and all others at the dance, the whole evening, like a bitch in heat."

"I think you have to beg, beg like a bitch honey". With that he squeezed hard on my left breast. I again tried to grab his dick in my mouth but he slapped my hand "No honey, not before you ask it nicely."

"I am asking you nicely, please fuck me".

"That is better, want to be my bitch?"

"Yes make me your bitch. Raj please give me your big tool, fuck me, please I am dying". I was in heat.

"Ok honey tell my dick how u love it, come honey show some licking skills. Lick it bitch, you are going to be my fuck toy", he said harshly.

I meekly lowered myself on his proud cock and started licking softly with my tongue. He took his dick in his hand and slapped my face with it, "you bitch are not doing it right, lick its hole clean or I will slap your ass hard." Every moment of my submissiveness was making me hornier and I was now loving being treated like a tamed animal.

As I opened my innocent mouth, Raj roughly caught me by my neck and forced this big prick into my mouth. I gagged as I was forced to open my mouth wide to accommodate Raj's prick. My mouth was fully stretched, but Raj's larger part of the prick was still out. Raj was now coaxing me to take his prick down my throat as he continued stuffing his prick in my mouth. I had never deep-throated anyone as I was being forced to do now. Soon my mouth stretched enough to allow me to deep-throat him. Raj was now mouth fucking me in a slow but firm manner. Raj moaned loudly as he was approaching ejaculation. Suddenly he withdrew his rock hard prick from my mouth.

I reluctantly let go of his prick. Saliva was dribbling out of my open mouth as Raj picked the second item he had got from the kitchen. I opened my eyes and saw it was a can of whipped cream.

He said, "Get ready for the orgasm of your life." With that he inserted the tip of the can and his middle finger into my cunt. Once the entire tip and his finger were in the cunt, he squeezed the tip and my cunt was flooded with ice cold whipped cream. That immediately got me to the biggest orgasm I had ever had. I screamed in delight "Raj do that again. Fuck me like your rundi. You are the best fucker ever. I will be your whore for ever."

Any women reading this, I tell you, whipped cream orgasm is mind blowing. But Raj was not going to stop at this. He pushed another round of whipped cream in my cunt, nearly bringing me to my third orgasm. He then proceeded to get the pancake syrup, and poured it into my cunt.

ztarm
ztarm
21 Followers
12