I Was Just Watching TV

Story Info
Wife and i give her husband a show.
3.3k words
4.64
28.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I WAS JUST WATCHING TV

I was visiting my friends Kit and Walter. They'd been married for about three years and I would stay over with them when I had business near where they lived. I had gone to college with both of them and we had been friends since then. I was the best man in their wedding.

I was dating a girl where I lived but my relationship with her was in the early stages. Back in college, I had gone on double dates with Kit and Walter. They were a wonderful couple and I had wished for a relationship with a woman like Walter had with Kit, but hadn't had any luck, yet.

We were in their living room watching TV. I was sitting in a comfortable chair across the room from Kit and Walter who were on the couch. They were still very openly affectionate with each other. They would kiss and neck and such and truly couldn't keep their hands off each other. I liked to watch them. Kit had a very nice body and it was titillating to watch Walter feeling her up, exposing her a bit and such. I was envious of what he had.

We were watching a movie and I couldn't help but notice that they were fooling around on the couch. The lights were dim, but I could see pretty well. Kit was wearing a nightgown under a robe while Walter was in pajamas. I was wearing shorts and a nice t-shirt that I'd had on since dinner. Kit is a pretty little thing, with a nice figure. She was wearing a pony-tail and has beautiful hair. Walter's hands were roaming and reaching under Kit's nighty and I could see glimpses of her panty-covered ass out of the corner of my eye. She had nice white, smooth skin. She would giggle and push his hand away when he lifted her nightgown while feeling-her-up. Eventually, Walter pulled her robe off. Her nightgown was opaque and I could see the outline of her body and her areolas and her nipples, which were poking into the thin material. Walter pulled the strap off her shoulder and one of her tits was partially exposed. Kit pushed his hand away. I tried to avoid being obvious, but I couldn't help watching them with my peripheral vision.

I could hear her whispering to Walter, "We're not alone. Jeff can see what you are doing." Walter said "So what!" She continued to protest, "Stop it, Jeff can see!"

When Walter continued, he pulled her top down and her breast was completely exposed. Kit has nice tits. I'd seen plenty of them over the years and had caught a glimpse of one of her nipples one time.

I was a little uncomfortable. I didn't want to inhibit them. When Walter had gone after Kit in the past, I was usually engaged with a date of my own. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to respect their privacy so I said, "I have to get up early. I'm going to bed."

Kit said to her husband, "See, you're embarrassing Jeff."

Walter said, "Okay, I'll behave." And asked me to stay for the end of the movie we were sort-of watching. He said he'd behave, but I knew him better than that.

I stayed, but after about fifteen minutes, Walter was after her again. He pulled up her nightgown so I could see her pretty ass again. She had light-blue satin panties. They were stretched over her butt cheeks, above her silky legs. I could see the shadow of the cleft between her cheeks. He put his hand inside her panties and pulled them down a bit, showing me the top of her. She had an extremely attractive posterior, very sexy.

Kit said something like, "Do you want him to see my ass?"

Walter just shrugged his shoulders and had a silly smile on his face.

That set Kit off. She stood up and looked toward me. She said, "My husband wants you to see my ass and my tits." She pulled her nightgown over her head and walked toward me, naked except for her bikini panties. "Should I show him my pussy too?" she asked her husband.

He didn't answer. He was just watching Kit as she walked over to me. All eyes were on her. I could see her hairy pussy through her thin panties. I really like hairy pussies and from what I could see, hers was very nice, a nice thick brown bush. I didn't say anything. I didn't want to get in trouble, but if a woman wants to strip for me, I'm not going to object.

"Would you like a closer look?" she asked me as she walked over next to me.

I nodded and said "Okay." I looked at Walter to see if he was going to stop her, but he just kept watching.

Kit surprised the heck out of me when she straddled my lap, putting a leg on each side of my hips. Her legs were spread over mine and her panties were stretched tightly over her crotch. They were obviously damp from her pussy's arousal. She pulled my head toward her wonderful tits and I nuzzled them. I don't know one perfume from another, but hers was wonderful. She had perfect little nipples that were sticking out for me to suck them. Her cute breasts hung perfectly. I put my face between them and rubbed my face over them, licking her nipples. She held my head, encouraging me to enjoy her wonderful tits. My hands held her two globes and my fingers tweaked her nipples. Then I sucked those nipples again. I had never imagined, well actually I had imagined, having Kit's breasts on my face.

She took my hand and positioned it on her crotch where I could feel the heat coming from her pussy and the dampness in the thin material. She kissed me and then reached down to grab my prick. "Ohhh. Someone is excited to see me." She had found the bulge in my pants. My dick had been stirring while she and Walter played on the couch and now it was awakened to its full, expanded size. With her tongue in my mouth, Kit pulled down my fly, reached into my pants and pulled my cock out of my shorts, holding it in her soft hand. She lightly stroked me.

She said, "I've wanted to see what you have in there for a long time. I used to try to get a glimpse of your pecker when you were mauling one of your dates."

I said, "All you had to do was ask."

She said, "I'm asking now." Then she whispered, "Take this slow. I want to give Walty a show. He wants to see me with another man. Will you help?"

I said, "Absolutely, anything you want."

"Get your camera." She said to her husband. I knew he was okay with what was happening when he went into the other room and came back with his camera and began to take pictures.

She turned around so she was sitting in my lap, facing away from me, with her legs spread over the top of my thighs. Her panties were stretched tightly over her pussy. I put a hand on either side of her panties and touched her incredibly soft thighs and the hollows between the top of her thighs and her pussy. My fingers were touching a most intimate area where nobody had been but her husband. Kit sat there while Walter took photos of my hands on her creamy thighs on either side of her panties. I lightly brushed over her panties to feel the texture of her pussy hair and continued to stroke the incredibly soft flesh of her thighs.

I slid one finger under the side-leg hem of her panties and ran my finger through Kit's wiry pubic hair. I added another finger and then my hand was covering her delicate beaver. She leaned back and kissed me. My other hand roamed over her breasts, giving her husband a nice show for his camera.

I switched hands and slid my hand into the top hem of her panties and sought the soft folds of her pussy. My index finger probed between her labia and discovered a very wet and warm pussy. My other hand returned to her tits while my tongue was in her mouth. Kit was not just fooling around; she was seriously making love to me. My index finger slid inside her slippery vagina, followed by another.

She looked at her husband. She was sitting on another man's lap, nearly naked. A hand was bulging inside her panties, moving as I sawed my fingers in her honeypot. She asked him, "Is this what you wanted to see?"

She turned to me and said, "We've imagined that you were the one making love to me many times. Walter really gets off when I pretend that he is you. I tell him how good your cock feels inside me."

I just kept quiet and pushed my rigid prick against her panty-covered ass. She reached behind her and pulled her panties aside, then managed to slide my cock under her underwear. The tip of my aching prick found the softness between her ass cheeks. She used her hand to pull my cock up against her wet, slippery slit. She pulled her panties aside so her husband could see my cock against her pussy and my fingers buried inside her snatch.

"Do you want to see me suck another man's cock?" she asked him. He nodded and Kit dismounted and went to her knees between my legs. She pulled my shorts and underwear down my legs and off my feet. She told me to take off my shirt.

She licked my penis while looking at her husband. and then she took my dick in her mouth. She backed off and said to him, "This is the first cock I've sucked since I met you. Do you like watching me?"

She made sure Walter could get a good photo of her sucking my cock. My dick was hard as a rock. She sucked and licked me and held my balls in her hand. I groaned with pleasure as she gave me a sensuous blow-job. She did a number of unusual tricks, twisting her mouth, rolling her tongue around my cock in her mouth and taking the tip past her gullet into her throat. She looked into her husband's eyes while she tended to my prick. I glanced at him, but mostly watched this beautiful woman with my cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down rapidly with the tip of my prick broaching her throat with each thrust. I was close to coming when she stopped.

She stood and took my hands, putting them on her hips and letting me know she wanted me to strip off her panties. I took the hem and slowly lowered the delicate, silky cloth. Past her hips, down her legs to her knees. I inhaled the scent of her perfume mixed with the scent from between her legs and had my first full view of Kit's naked ass. The panties fell to her feet and she stepped out of them. Such a small garment covered such a wonderful feature. She was now completely naked. She gave me her panties and I put them to my nose. The scent of her soaked pussy was amazing.

She said to Walter, "I'll keep going unless you tell me to stop. I'm going to fuck him if you don't stop me."

Walter didn't say a word, he just took another photo.

Then she got up and sat on my lap, facing away from me, but toward her husband. She said, "Watch now. This what you wanted to see, isn't it?" as she rubbed her pussy over my dick. Walter's eyes were glazed over and he was rubbing his dick that was hanging out of his pajama pants.

Kit told him, "Take your shirt and pants off. I want to see you play with your cock while I fuck your best friend. He's my best friend now too."

Walter pulled his shirt off and dropped his pants. He was naked in a flash. He was a little embarrassed with being naked with me there, but Kit told him to keep his hands away from shielding his prick.

She motioned for him to come closer. She sucked his cock into her mouth. "Honey, your dick is so hard. You like watching me fuck another man." She said to him. "Don't come until I do."

Walter was rubbing his cock, watching his naked wife sitting on my lap, about to take my cock inside her. Her comments had removed any doubt that she was going to fuck me. I eagerly waited and had to restrain myself so she could control the pace of things.

She rubbed her pussy lips over my hard cock. She grabbed my cock and put the tip of my penis on her clit. She rubbed my cock on her magic button and began to come. I felt the flood of fluids pouring down from her pussy onto my dick and balls. She was coming, masturbating herself with my dick for her husband. They were doing it for each other, with my prick serving as the tool for their activities. I was delighted to be of assistance. I put my nose into her neck and inhaled her sensuous perfume.

After a minute of diddling herself with my cock-head, she lifted up and lowered herself so that my pecker was just at the opening to her cunt-hole. She paused while Walter took pictures. She lowered herself a bit so that the tip of my dick was inside her. She moved my cock around the rim of her vagina opening. Then she pulled up and lowered herself again, this time a little farther. She did this a few times and then she finally pushed herself down so that my cock was all the way inside her. Walter could clearly see the root of my cock in her cunt and was snapping away with his camera. I was in heaven as I felt Kit's warm honey pot grasping my penis. I held her hips and we developed a rhythm with the rocking of her hips. She felt so good. I'd had other pussies, and Kit's was truly special. She was warm and slippery. Her muscles gripped my cock and twisted a little as she rode my cock. Damn, she was wonderful.

"He's fucking me, Baby." She said to Walter. "Do you like seeing me get fucked by your friend?" Walter didn't have to say a thing. His engorged dick was pointed right at his wife as she rode me.

I asked, "Am I as good as you imagined?"

She kissed me and said, "Ohh, you're way better. Your cock feels so good inside me."

Kit stood up and reversed her position, now facing me as she rode my dick. We kissed as she got more and more excited. I reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks, so her husband could see her asshole and her cunt with my cock inside it. I sucked on her tits and put my tongue in her throat. She was not looking at her husband now. She tried to swallow my tongue and put her mouth all over mine. She was in heat. I felt the spasms of her body as she came. For that moment, I think she had forgotten her husband and was wildly fucking me.

"Where do you want me to come?" I asked, being a gentleman and all.

She looked back at Walter and said, "Where do you want him to come? In my cunt, on my face, on my tits? What do you want to see?"

Walter said, "Come inside her."

She said, "Oooh, fill me with your hot come. I'm going to make him eat me out when you are done and then let him have sloppy seconds."

I kept going and after a few more moments, I flooded her tight vagina with my semen. She squeezed with her muscles and emptied my dick. I closed my eyes and groaned as I unloaded into her and she reached another orgasm too. We held each other's naked bodies tightly as we climaxed.

After me calmed down a bit, she asked me, "Admit it; you've wanted to fuck me since you met me."

I said, "I did, but you were Walt's girl and I wouldn't poach on his territory."

She said, "Well now that we've done it, I don't see why we can't do it again."

I said, "Again and again."

She turned to her husband and asked, "Honey can I fuck Jeff whenever I want?"

He said, "We'll see about that."

He had come at some point. He was looking at his wife, bare naked, covered with sweat, sitting on the cock of another man. It had to be overwhelming to watch his wife fucking someone else for the first time. Her legs and her ass cheeks were spread, straddling my lap with my cock still buried inside her. I've seen the photos.

I was exhausted and so was Kit. She collapsed into my arms and gave we a warm kiss.

She lifted up slowly and lifted her ass toward her husband, so Walter could get photos of my wet cock slipping out of her and of the white fluid dripping out of her hole and onto her legs. Her cunt was gaping open for him.

"Sloppy seconds, anyone?" she said as she looked at Walter.

They hurried off together to their bedroom, while I still sat in the chair, naked, with a limp wet dick, just watching the end of the movie. Walter made eye contact with me and nodded.

I could hear them fucking in the bedroom. They had left the door open as they talked dirty about Kit fucking me in front of her husband. I heard him tell her it was the nastiest thing he had ever seen. I determined that he was eating her pussy by the comments and sighs I heard from her. I slowly put my underwear on and shuffled off to the guest bedroom.

I heard Kit say "Good night, Jeff. Sweet dreams."

I went into the guest room, collapsed into bed and fell asleep immediately. I had her panties and laid them on my pillow to smell Kit's sweet scent while I fell asleep. I did have dreams, but none of them could compare with the awakened dream-like experience I'd just had.

The next morning, nothing was said about the night before for a while. I had breakfast with them and Walt went off to work before I left. He had smiled at me and we bumped fists before he left.

He said, "Thanks."

I said, "Sure. Are we okay?"

He said, "Sure. She's something isn't she?"

I said, "She sure is. You're a lucky man."

As I was getting ready to leave, I said to Kit, "I figure this was a one-time thing, so I won't expect anything the next time I visit. But that was a fantastic experience that I'll never forget. You were absolutely wonderful."

She said, "I'd love to fuck you again. You were wonderful, but I won't do anything behind Walter's back."

"Me either." I said. "You can include me in your fantasies though."

She giggled and asked, "Do I have your permission?"

"Anytime."

I gave her a peck on the lips before I left.

I'm going to be visiting Walter and Kit again next month. I have no idea what to expect. I wonder if Walter will share the photos. I'm getting more involved with a nice lady which would add complexity to our future relationship. Regardless, that one evening with Kit was unforgettable. I'll never be able to watch a TV movie without awakening memories of Kit and her smooth thighs, her soft tits and hard nipples and her juicy, tight pussy. I still have her panties.

Like I said, I was just watching TV.