I was Kidnapped by Space Lesbians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?!? No, I..." Marcy trailed off as she remembered that in the last bar, she had used the restroom and that she had played with herself. Just a bit, after Alpha had locked the collar onto her. She looked down at the floor in embarrassment as she heard some laughter from the drunken crowd.

"Your sex, like everything else about you, belongs to me. I decide when you are allowed to touch yourself...or to cum."

This was a step too far, especially in public. But somehow Marcy couldn't bring herself to say so. Part of it was that she was flustered from having her behavior called out in front of the crowd. But most of it was that, performance or not, her role as Alpha's pleasure slave didn't feel pretend. Her mistress towered over her, every inch the domme, her every word an irresistible command. Marcy's shackles were heavy against her limbs, and she could feel the embrace of her owner's collar around her neck. Arguing with her mistress seemed unthinkable.

Alpha took a long chain from her belt and used it to attach Marcy's wrist and ankle shackles to her collar. Marcy strained against her chains, realizing that she could no longer move her hands below her waist.

"Hey, you can't just..."

"There. No more touching yourself. You're going to be a good girl, aren't you?" Alpha reached for Marcy's blouse and pinched her breast, making her squeal.

"Ahhh! I...yes, Mistress."

Marcy tried to tell herself that this was just part of the game. A daring Halloween stunt. The appreciative bar patrons certainly treated it that way. But there was no denying that she was falling deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. Her aching pussy was a constant reminder that she had been forcibly prevented from touching herself, that control of her own body had been taken away from her. Her wrist shackles were fastened to her new chain, limiting her movements to the point where it was a struggle even to move her hands far enough away from her waist to reach her drink. The chain was too short to allow Marcy to stand up straight, making her feel like a slave cowering before her mistress.

Marcy and Alpha sat down side by side at a table and watched the other customers in their costumes. Marcy was glad to have a chance to collect her thoughts after what had just happened. Now that they'd stopped their playacting, she was able to be a bit more rational. Her scenes with Alpha were becoming pretty intense, and they were both getting a little too into this. Maybe it was time to call it a night.

"You know," said Marcy, "it's been fun, but I really need to go. I have to be at work tomorrow."

She had meant to be matter-of-fact about it, but somehow she ended up sounding like she was asking the other woman's permission to leave. As Alpha stared down at her, Marcy couldn't help feeling like a prisoner standing before a judge, waiting to see if she would be allowed her freedom or remain in chains.

But when Alpha finally spoke, she didn't say yes or no to Marcy's plea. Instead, she met her request with the patient smile of a benevolent monarch who was about to explain something to a foolish peasant.

"I'm going to guess that you're the kind of person who's never late for work. Am I right?"

Marcy frowned. "I suppose so."

"That's perfect then! No one's going to think that you're goofing off if you're very late just this once. You can show up at noon and everyone will assume that since it's dependable, nose-to-the-grindstone Marcy, there must be a good reason. They'll never guess that it's because you were busy being my slave, all nice and submissive and helpless.

Marcy's eyes widened. "But..."

They'll never guess that Marcy spent the night in my chains, unable to free herself...will they?"

"I...I just..."

"They'd never imagine that hard-working, sensible Marcy had to be put in extra bondage because being my slave made her so excited that she couldn't stop touching herself, would they?"

Marcy's face flushed. "I..."

Alpha reached under the table and stroked the inside of Marcy's thigh, making her gasp. "And you don't want to stop now, do you? Not when you're having the best Halloween ever."

Marcy struggled to regain her composure. "I...I guess not....Mistress."

The two women smiled at each other. Alpha gave Marcy's leg a little pinch. "That's more like it."

I didn't really want to go home anyway, thought Marcy. So why does it feel like there was a battle and I lost?

Perhaps if she did something that wasn't kinky it would help to clear her head. "I'll be right back. I'm going to check out that apple bobbing contest that they're doing over there."

"No, you're going to stay here and amuse me like a good little slave." Alpha didn't sound angry, just matter of fact. The queen had said no to a plea from her groveling subject. Purely for her own good, of course.

Marcy sighed. This was getting ridiculous. She started to get up, only for Alpha to grab her by her belt. Before Marcy knew it, Alpha had dragged her onto her lap.

"Have you forgotten whose collar is locked around your pretty neck?" she growled into her ear.

Marcy quailed. "No, Mistress."

"Let's keep it that way."

Marcy struggled and squirmed, but Alpha pulled on her chains like she was a puppet on a string, denying her any freedom of movement with ease. Marcy winced as she saw the people at the other tables staring at them. But although her unintentional performance might have been sexy, in a crowd full of drunken people celebrating Halloween it wasn't all that strange.

Quite suddenly Marcy realized just how helpless she was. She was chained up and being held captive by a woman that she didn't really know. It occurred to her that if she were to cry for help, no one would listen. Everyone would think that it was just part of the alien slavegirl act. She was in a crowded bar, surrounded by people, but there was absolutely nothing that she could say or do that would convince any of them that she actually wanted to be freed.

But did she want to be freed?

Well, not just yet, at least. It was Halloween, and Marcy was having too much fun to stop now. Besides, it wasn't as if Alpha had actually done anything wrong. Not really. She did get carried away sometimes, but at the end of the day, she was just having a good time playing the domme, in the same way that Marcy was enjoying being the sub.

But Marcy soon had other things to think about. Alpha took from her belt a little silver ball that shined like a pearl and began to twirl it through her long fingers with amazing dexterity.

Marcy laughed. "Neat trick. What do you do with that? Phone home?"

"This."

With lightning speed, Alpha snaked her hand under Marcy's skirt and panties and pushed the pearl deep inside of her. Marcy gasped as the little ball settled into place.

Alpha winked at her. "Just something to make your night a little more interesting."

Marcy struggled to remove the intruder from her crotch, only to find that her chains kept it just out of reach. "Alpha, you should have asked me before...uhh."

As Marcy wriggled around on Alpha's lap, the pearl moved inside of her, producing sensations that were indescribable. "I...uhh...I didn't...tell you...you should have asked...umm..."

Alpha smiled at her. "You mean you don't want to feel good?"

Marcy struggled to concentrate. She had to stay perfectly still. Even the slightest movement was enough to trigger the vibrations in her crotch. "I well...I...of course I do...but...uhhhhhh..."

She let out a moan as Alpha pulled on her chains, causing her position, and the pearl, to shift. "I thought you'd like it! Well, since you're enjoying your toy so much, I'll let you keep it in for now. After all, I wouldn't dream of depriving my pretty slave of pleasure..."

By the time they left, all pretenses that Marcy was still capable of asserting herself were gone. She shuffled in her chains, following without question as her Halloween mistress led her down the sidewalk. Every so often Marcy would reach toward her crotch to adjust the pearl only to be stopped by her chain. She wasn't able to touch herself anymore...because her mistress wouldn't let her. The pearl moved with every footstep, distracting her to the point where she barely noticed where they were or where they were going. Only two things mattered; the sensations brought on by her pearl, and Alpha's voice.

"Doesn't my little gift feel good? It's teaching you, you know. It's telling you that you don't need to think. That what you can feel is all that matters. That you're made for pleasure. That you don't really want me to take that collar off. That you want nothing more than to be my devoted slave. Of course, we're going to have to get rid of those clothes of yours," Alpha purred into her ear. "In fact, I think I'll cut them right off of your lovely body. Won't that be nice? Being naked and helpless?"

Marcy shook her head to try to clear her thoughts, but it did no good. She had been careful to pace herself. She wasn't drunk from the drinks that she had sipped on. Marcy was drunk on lust, on the games that she had played and on the fantasies that had been poured into her ears. Alpha didn't bother to tell her where they were headed, she just pulled on Marcy's chains, leading her to wherever she had decided that they should go. There was nothing for Marcy to do but follow, and to wait and see what her mistress had in store for her next.

The Needy Kitty

They ran into Beta at the last bar before the neighborhood gave way to closed up office buildings and darkened storefronts. She was with a beautiful Asian girl dressed in business casual named Julie. Beta had been hard at work; Julie wore a silver collar and leash and her hands were shackled behind her back. Beta had to speak for her since Julie also had a silver colored ballgag stuffed in her mouth. She gave little noises from time to time and looked like she was still trying to decide if being gagged was hot or annoying. Either way, she seemed pretty into Beta, and gave no sign that she objected to being at the end of her leash.

Now that Marcy was sitting down and the pearl had stopped teasing her, her head had cleared enough for her to relax. As she sipped on her drink, she stared in fascination at Julie's ballgag. She'd never seen one like it. There was no sign of a strap or a buckle, yet Julie seemed unable to push it out. It was also permeable in some way; at one point Beta got Julie a drink and pushed the straw into the gag, allowing her to sip through it.

"I've never seen a ballgag like that," said Marcy. "It looks amazing."

Alpha gave her a mischievous smile. "Want to try it?"

Marcy hesitated for a moment. Her voice was all that she had left. Being gagged would put her entirely at Alpha's mercy. On the other hand, she was already in heavy bondage with some kind of high-tech vibrator stuffed in her crotch. A gag wouldn't make that much difference. Besides, it was Halloween. Why not have a little fun?

It wasn't the best argument in the world. But Marcy had reached the point where she wasn't looking for arguments. She was looking for excuses.

"Ok...Mistress. Do you have another gag for me?"

"Oh, I've got something much better in mind for my Halloween slavegirl," said Alpha. "Open wide."

As Marcy opened her mouth, Alpha pushed her and Julie together so that her lips rested on Julie's gag. The moment that her lips touched the ballgag, it expanded, filling her mouth and trapping the two slavegirls in an endless kiss. Marcy quickly discovered that although it was perfectly comfortable, the size and shape of the gag made it impossible for her to free herself. She couldn't produce anything even remotely resembling human speech; every time she tried to talk, the gag muffled her voice into little squeaks that only made her feel more submissive, as if she was something small and meek that belonged in a cage.

I must have been right about these two being professional dommes, Marcy thought to herself. This gag must have cost a fortune.

Then she became preoccupied with other thoughts. The gag that she and Julie shared had some kind of sweet syrup soaked into it that lingered on her tongue. Marcy found it impossible not to want more, to keep from sucking and licking the intruder in her mouth to get every last drop. Whatever the liquid was, it made her feel warm and tingly all over, and created a fire between her legs that excited her. Every time she shifted her position to suck on her gag, the pearl in her crotch moved inside of her, intensifying her desires. Marcy was vaguely aware that several of the other customers at the bar were staring at them in undisguised lust, but that didn't seem to matter right now. She and Julie made sucking motions with their mouths that were increasingly erotic, punctuated with little moans of pleasure.

Marcy barely noticed as Alpha and Beta watched on in amusement.

"I like yours," said Alpha as she sipped her drink.

Beta's face lit up. "I know. Isn't she gorgeous? She took to her gag really well too."

"I know what you mean. Mine's a natural. She was made for this."

Marcy and Julie sighed in unison, their eyes half-closed.

"Aww, just look at them. They're so cute together," said Beta.

Alpha smiled. "It seems a shame to put a stop to it. But it's getting late and we've got to get back to the parking lot."

"Come on, you don't want to break this up any more than I do. We still have a little time."

Alpha's smile widened. "True. But we've come to the best part of the evening, and I certainly don't want to rush that."

Alpha pulled Marcy away from the gag, freeing her mouth. Marcy was a little dazed. She wasn't sure whether to be relieved or sorry that it was over. When she came to her senses, she found that Alpha had led her to a storage room in the back of the bar. Alpha pushed her against the wall and gave her a long, deep kiss. Marcy looked up at her and smiled.

"How many Neptunian agents do you have on our planet, engaging in your vile schemes to corrupt the virtue of our women?"

Alpha shoved her to the floor and stripped off her catsuit, revealing her flawless body. She lay on top of Marcy and grinned. "How many agents? 69."

Of course, thought Marcy. Ask a silly question...

It was her last coherent thought for some time.

As Marcy struggled to her feet afterwards, she took stock of her situation. She was able to think a little more clearly now that she no longer had the pearl in her. Alpha had used her tongue to retrieve it, which had been an unforgettable experience. Marcy thought back on the events of the evening. She didn't have any regrets. But at the same time, Alpha's dominant attitude and her ability to always keep Marcy just off balance had caused the night to drift farther and farther out of her control.

She had begun by agreeing to wear some silly Halloween props, and in the end had found herself sleeping with a strange woman who had put her in heavy bondage and who had locked a slave collar around her neck. Marcy wasn't the kind of person to have sex with someone that she had just met, let alone let them put her in chains, but it had all happened so smoothly and so naturally that she had barely questioned any of it. As Alpha put her costume back on and rose to her feet, Marcy opened her mouth, only to realize that she wasn't sure exactly what she wanted to say. Before she could speak, she heard a loud click. Marcy looked down to see that a silver chain was attached to her collar. She had been leashed.

Alpha smiled and put her finger across Marcy's lips. "Shhh. You were wonderful. Just wonderful. But slaves should be seen and not heard."

Marcy didn't know how to respond to that, and she felt too submissive to try. The combination of post-sex glow and Alpha's dominant nature made her obedient and pliable. She remained silent as her mistress led her by her leash back to the bar. They met up with Beta and Julie in the hall, and from the looks on their faces, Marcy could guess what they'd been up to. Julie had her gag in her mouth, but she looked like she'd been caught in a thoroughly enjoyable tornado. Her clothes were askew and judging from the outlines of her breasts beneath her blouse, her bra had gone missing. Not that Marcy was in any position to talk; the slight draft in the hallway made her realize that Alpha had never given her her panties back.

"Well," said Alpha with a smile, "I think that was as good a Halloween as anyone has a right to expect. Shall we head back to the parking lot? I think it's long past time for our slavegirls to be asleep in their cages."

The Voyage Home

It had been an amazing evening, and Marcy was sorry to see it end. Soon they'd be back at the parking lot and Alpha would unlock her chains so that she could go home. Her domme for the evening was right though, it was getting late. But in spite of the fact that the adventure was almost over, Marcy still felt like a captive. Alpha and Beta walked side by side with their slaves' leashes in their hands like hunters returning with their trophies. Meanwhile, Marcy and Julie trailed obediently behind them, wearing the slave collars that had been locked around their necks. Marcy shuffled behind her mistress in her shackles and leg irons while Julie, still gagged and unable to speak, walked with her hands chained behind her back, her nipples clearly visible through her blouse.

The night's festivities over, the four women returned to the parking lot. Alpha and Beta led their subs through the rows of cars until they had reached a group of empty spaces in the center of the lot. The women in silver stood waiting, with their slaves' leashes in their hands, as if they were expecting someone.

As they waited, Beta wrapped her arm around Julie's waist and looked at Alpha with the beseeching expression of a girl asking if she could keep a stray puppy. "Let's not put them in the shared pool for the palace along with the other slaves. Mine's pretty and I want her."

"That's the best idea I've heard all night. In fact, I've already decided to keep this one," Alpha said as she gave Marcy's breast a little squeeze. "She's simply delightful. As if she had been made for me. I'm going to have her fitted to my bed-chains on our return."

Beta smiled and turned to Julie. "Did you hear that? You're going to get to be my toy. I'll have to get you lots of nice things to wear."

Julie rolled her eyes and moaned through her gag as Beta reached her hand around her crotch and gave a gentle squeeze.

Beta turned to Alpha, her hand still questing between Julie's legs. "So, what about you? Are you getting her a new wardrobe?"

"No, I don't think so." Alpha said thoughtfully. "As I was saying earlier, I think a body like hers needs to be shown off...and easily accessible. I'm not going to allow her to wear clothing."

Alpha turned to Marcy. "I think you'll like that. Having me take all of those silly clothes away from you. Watching as I throw them all away, knowing that you're going to spend the rest of your life completely naked. I don't intend to let you have so much as a pair of panties. I know exactly what you're meant to be...what you need to be. My willing slave, with your body on display and my collar permanently sealed around your neck. You'll make a lovely addition to my throne room...and my bedchamber."

Marcy fought through her visions of being kept collared and naked and tried to focus on practicalities. "Ladies, can we quit it with the alien stuff? Where's your car? It's been a wonderful evening and I enjoyed every minute of it, but it's getting late. I've got work in the morning and you still need to get these shackles off of us."