All Comments on 'I was Made into a Woman By a BBC Ch. 02'

by howtrue

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 6 years ago
I love the Psychological Aspects of Your Story

While most will probably think you and I are crazy - there are deep psychological aspects of male submission and male dominance that you strike in your story. In my stories, the Caucasian is, in essence, made into a woman by an Asian stud. Sadly, there just aren't as many out there!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hahaha

Any man can come from prostate stimulation without his dick being touched. It's called a prostate massage or milking. No suppose straight black man is taking a white sissy into regular bars and clubs especially not while being sexual with them. Let alone sharing him with strangers and no condoms. The rest is pretty hot. Wish you went into more detail

With the sex and spankings

Spadger2Spadger2almost 6 years ago
Slut for Black Cock

Whilst there might be a certain attraction between 'black' and 'white' (or vice-versa), and there could possibly be genuine affection between the parties (although it is difficult to understand the concept of "sharing"), I find it hard to understand why anyone would put it all out there on the web for all to see, especially if one is already in a married relationship.

As for it being done by a married man, one wonders about any genuine affection between husband and wife in the first place, especially as he is virtually boasting about and revelling in his infidelity. One would think that he would want to keep his infidelity and bi-sexual orientation private.

Definitely NOT my favourite gay story!

I always enjoy the stories presented by 'robcub32', which seem to be about genuine love and affection between the main parties, and there is no sharing of "booty", just love and respect for each other and true concern for the other's welfare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did he become a woman

Did. He could A any pussy for man to fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Any more coming?

Still eagerly awaiting what happens after his wife founds our.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FANTASY

Hey guys, these stories are fantasies as the writer would like it to be. If you do not enjoy it, just don't read it. but please do not critize the writer. it takes great imagination to write a story that gets even half of the readers getting off. respect the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please Write Part 3

I want to know what happens after the wife finds out. There are all sorts of opportunities here.

Biboi54RBiboi54Ralmost 4 years ago
My Daddy Pees

My Black Daddy uses my mouth for all his desires including pissing. The first time I was a bit reluctant, but once you get used to it, it's just part of servicing you beautiful black man and making him happy. It's warm and it's his.

When i visit him I dress up and do all the housework, cooking, washing, everything and he can fuck me whenever he feels like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My black lover is awesome and I’m falling in love with him. He has other guys over for me to suck off and occasionally they fuck me. He gets paid for the services I provide the other men. I love my black pimp daddy and I’ll do anything he tells me to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow i loved the way he shard him with his finds and he pissed in his mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

White pussy ass is for big cock black studs. I'm 50 now, been a bbc bitch for almost 10 years. My man is vulgar, rough, nasty and whips my ass just to let me, or remind me, who I becong too. When he took my cherry ass, I know I was his.....and his uncut, 12 inch big thick cock. I can take it all, deep throat him almost, and I love the way he uses me like a bitch. He's 6'9" tall, weighs in right at 300 pounds. Me, 5'6", 135 pounfd. I'm shaved smooth, and yes around my pussy ass slit as well. Oh, he licks my pussy, tongues it, fingers it and definitely fucks me until I can hardly walk from having a sore pussy. I wear crotchless panties, but usually like a man when going outside the house, but once home its the panties, heels and knee highs. Even though he's use me all this time, he can still make me moan, honor, cry, beg and plead cause he can really go deep at times, but he does like lots of foreplay, and hell my nipples must be well over an inch now cause he loves to play with them and suck them. He buys all the good things to make me smell good, and has my old skin, soft and smooth like a baby's ass. Still get a little embaresed with overnight company, cause we are not quite having sex, and there is no doubt that the noise can can be heard all over the house including mine moans, goans, and his verbal comments. Oh yes, he's let a few friends fuck me, including some white ones, but they just don't match up with those bbc studs. Sorry, but it's the truth. Whites just don't have that animal instinct to dominate and show a white gay bitch a feeling they can, nor the kissing, ass licking and even those awesome spankings that make me want to be fucked like the bitch I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife followed me one day and observed me getting into my black lovers car and sucking him off. She got close enough to see my head bobbing up and down in his lap. She didn’t divorce me, but, it’s been difficult as she has forbidden any further gay or bisexual acts and I agreed. She definitely doesn’t respect me anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can't begin to tell you how much your filthy, depraved section on passing turned me on and, literally, caused a brief stream of precum to ooze out of my little, soft clittystik! I have enjoyed piss play all my life, even talked my prudish wife into it once outdoors, camping, when we went to the showers. I got under her flow and drank from her shaved pussy, I was in heaven, she hated it and refused to repeat the act! I, however, fund myself inexplicably drawn to filling my bladder and, if I'm home alone, stepping out of the shop during one of my pot fueled masturbation sessions, letting the hot, golden stream out while stroking my shaft, fingerings my hole, pressing on that sweet spot under my shaved balls and, the best part, pulling, twisting and pinching my engorged, pink nipples! I can piss out 15' or more by pressure under my balls and when I start working my nipples, holy shit! Each pull, twist or pinch sends a hot stream out of my swollen cock, some times I'll press up against the door and, with my tube pointing straight at my face, welcome the hot, slightly salty stream of water piss. It. Is. Heavenly! I would love to let you watch! Email me and we can explore our pisslust together! horny4cum69@proton.me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous