I Was My Grams Lover for 30 Years

Story Info
30 year Romance with my grandmother was heaven.
3.7k words
51.1k
29
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been torn about writing my story because for the past 30 years, my grandmother and I were more than just family, we were intense lovers that very much loved one another. From time-to-time, we would try to stop, regret that we were what we were, an incestuous couple who had to move mountains to be together but always had to hide our love and feelings. I am now 51 and my grandmother, my love passed away last year and I want to share our story. Unlike some of the stories on here, this will not be filled with phrases like "my throbbing cock" or "filled her pussy with my hot load;" this story, our story will be filled with incredible love-making, exploration and in the end joy and regret for being so taboo.

I did not know my father's mother for the first 19 years of my life. She and my father had not spoken for over 20 years when I first got to meet her. She had left my grandfather when my father was young for a life in Northern California (we lived in Pennsylvania). My father was a stern man, not very nice in all aspects of his life; my mother was withdrawn and cold and more interested in the lives of the people at church than her own family. So the day my grandmother knocked on our door, I was shocked not only because I had no idea she was alive but because she was jovial, kind and she actually smiled. My father wanted nothing to do with her, he abrasiveness was swift and for as much as my grandmother tried, there was no love shown by him.

I saw tears roll down my grandmother's face and she excused herself from the room and went to the bathroom. I finally stood up to my father and chastised him for his behavior. He replied, "Grace is not welcome in my home, but if you want to listen to that woman's lies, go ahead!" When Grace came out of the bathroom, she picked up her coat and left, I followed and not because she was sexually appealing but because it was the right thing to do. I caught up to her and introduced myself. I told her about college and that I was interested in knowing her and her side of the story. She was only in town for a few days and so I asked her if she wanted to sit down and talk. Her hotel was not too far from my college so we found a spot for dinner and talked for hours.

As I look back, she was a beautiful woman but I was not thinking that at the time. She was 67 years old, barely 5 feet tall, thin and maybe 100 pounds. She had a youthful way about her, very open and willing to share. Her hair was blonde and grey and she kept it long so she looked much younger. She dressed impeccably nice for a granny, always in small heels, stockings and a dress. I found out that night that she left because my grandfather was abusive and dominating and she felt as if she would rather die than stay. My father always told me that she was nothing more than a harlot that left because she wanted to go to California for the "free love" of the 1960s. I came to find out that none of that was true. She admitted that she did find herself and discovered her sexual freedom but that was not why she left.

I dropped her off at her hotel and went back to college. Grace and I stayed in touch, using snail mail back in the late 1980s because cell phones and social media did not exist. Our communication was sparse for the next 2 years but I knew she was living with a man half her age in CA and then with another younger man in Arizona. I asked her to come see me graduate college and she did. I had hoped that my father would see that she was trying to reconnect with him as she and I had connected. I picked her up from the airport and we drove to my parents home but nothing had changed, my father was ignorant and my mother was just not interested.

Grace told me she would still come to my graduation and I dropped her off at her hotel. Later that night, bewildered by the way my father acted, I went to see Grace at her hotel. I knocked on her hotel room door and she opened it saying, "I have been waiting for you." She was walking away in the dark room when I saw that she was wearing a lace robe covering her sexy bra and panties, stockings and heels. I was floored by this sight and not because I was "getting hard" but because I just did not expect what I was seeing. When Grace realized that it was me, she blurted out, "Oh my God, what are you doing here?"

"I came to make sure that you were OK," I said, covering my eyes. It was a very uncomfortable situation. She tried to cover herself but there was nothing to cover herself with so I ducked into the bathroom and handed her a towel. Once she was covered, I came out and she apologized saying she was expecting someone else. "I can see that," I said and told her that I was leaving. She kept apologizing, trying to get me to understand that she did not expect that I would show up at her hotel but it was apparent that she had been drinking heavily. Then there was a knock on the door and she opened it just enough for me to see a young black man, not much older than me standing there. She tried to hide me from him, or him from me but either way, she told him to leave and that she had made a mistake inviting him over because "her grandson" was in the room.

Once he left, she wanted to talk to me but I wasn't really in the mood to talk. Then she said something that kept me there. She admitted that when she found herself, she realized that she was addicted to sex and enjoyed younger lovers. I should have but the way she looked and my own sexual desires took over my logical brain and I stayed. I asked her if she wanted to explain this and I suggested that maybe I needed a drink, since I had just turned 21. Still wrapped in a towel, she pulled out a bottle of whiskey and poured us both a heavy drink.

I made sure to ask questions of her that were sexual, trying to hide somewhat my growing desire to see her take off that towel. She was reluctant to open up too much but by the third drink, I said, "You are so beautiful, why do you invite strangers over to be with you. Why are you not married to one good man." Then it happened, instead of answering the question she said, "You think I am beautiful?"

"You are so beautiful, so much prettier than girls my age," I replied.

"You see, this is why I like younger men, they are so complimentary and eager to please," she said. Trying not to be too forward in my advances I said, "Grace, I am not trying to do anything but make you see that you are attractive."

She paused and looked at me with what I can only describe a shame, she told me that she was not suggesting anything else and asked me to leave. I apologized for making her feel bad and as she stood up her towel fell to the floor. As I gazed upon her wonderfully petite body, all I could do was say, "Oh my god you are so hot."

To this day, I do not know what came over me to say that and I do not know if it was on purpose or because she was drunk but she stepped toward me, tripped and fell on top on me. Holding her in my arms, we kissed. That kiss quickly turned in more as my hands were all over her body and hers on mine. As I tried to unbuckle my pants, she stooped me and said that we should do this. I replied, "I know but I think we should."

From the outset, it never felt dirty or taboo; it felt right. Her mouth was on my cock and I could not think of one reason why it was wrong because it felt so good. I had been with a few girls before this and I knew what sex felt like, but that night was euphoric. Grace had very small breasts and was so self-conscious but her breasts were glorious and I suckled her nipples as we made love. Even that first night, it we made love, we hard, furious sex but it was more than that. We continued to explore each other as she sucked and swallowed that very first load, I was shocked when she kissed me afterwards because no woman had ever swallowed my cum let alone kiss me after. I licked her perfect little shaven pussy until she came and we kissed more as I finally got on top of her and slide my 8" cock into my grandmother.

The feeling of cumming inside Grace was intense and I stayed hard and continued to pound away as she instructed me to do. I came three times inside her and finally got her to climax a second time. She was 68 and she needed a break. I thought that if we stopped, she wouldn't want to start again but she poured another drink and sat in my lap kissing me as we drank. She complimented me on my cock size and I joked that the man at her door must have been bigger but she retorted that although she liked black men, not all are huge. She showed me things that night that created the lover I am today, she was unstoppable in bed. She put her drink down and started sucking me again, then told me to lay on the bed and she rode me so hard, rubbing her clit the entire time and climaxed so loudly that I thought the hotel manager was going to call.

After 5 hours of nearly continual sex, I stripped her of her lovely lingerie and we showered together. She washed away the 6 loads of cum that I had released in her and I was happy to get on my knees and lick her again but she asked me to stop because she was actually sore. I did. I went to get out of the shower and she smiled and told me that just because she her pussy was sore, we did not need to stop. I was a bit confused. I was young and had never given thought to anal but she told me that she was open to the idea although I was a bit thick for her. She amazingly took it and 15 minutes into it, I came in her ass.

We went back to bed and laid in each others arms, kissing and reveling in the amazing night; never once talking of regret but we were drunk. We fell asleep. The morning did bring regret to us both but that lasted only a moment as we kissed again and the same feelings took us both. We gently made love for an hour and we kind of knew at that point this was something that was going to last. I decided to call my parents and tell them that I did not want them to go to my graduation because of the way they treated Grace. Grace was stunned, her reaction was to cry because she did not want sex to be the reason that I did not want to see my parents. It wasn't and we spent my graduation day in bed talking, kissing, having sex when she could handle it. I told Grace that I cannot believe that I came in all three places the night before, so she made sure we did it again that day.

She told me that she had left her man in Arizona and was thinking about moving to New Orleans. She left the next day to the Big Easy, I told her to page me (yes, it 1991 was the era of pagers) when she got settled and I would visit. Two days later, she paged me and said she had a place and was looking for a job but when she said she missed and and wished I was there, I made a fateful decision. I asked her if I could move there and live with her. I explained that I could try getting a masters degree and work while living with her and that way my parents would not think anything was weird. After a long discussion, she agreed that I could and we could use that as the mask for us being involved. The next 4 years, Grace and I lived together, loved one another as purely as any two people could. We explored very passionately many different sexual ideas including voyeurisms (I enjoyed watching her with black men). She and I had a regular lady friend who joined us for 3somes and Grace and I found two distinct groups of people that understood us; a May/Dec group (where we did NOT disclose that I was her grandson) and a second, much small group of couple who loved in secret because they were related.

The May/Dec group was a little more open and there was partner exchange but I always found myself more interested in watching Grace although some of the older ladies were very good in bed. The other group, we found, was filled with a lot of fakes looking to get off on our love; although we did meet a few very cool people including a brother/sister and mother/son with whom we had 4somes with occasionally.

Our lives in New Orleans was not all about sex but there was not a day that went by where we didn't. After four years, we had to move on, it was no longer a usable lie that I was in college still because I had graduated. I moved to Florida with Grace and this time no one knew we lived together. Grace was now in her 70s and sad to say, could not keep up with me sexually. For the first 2 years she tried but once she turned 75, she started making friends with as many older women as she could and quite often had them come over to have sex with me. Grace knew I wanted her but like her, I had become addicted to sex. She was still my love, the one I wanted and at least weekly would give me those nights like our first night.

By year three in Florida, Grace found more joy in having me fuck her friends and I began to think she had lost her love for me. I was happy enough because we still made love and I had several ladies that would frequent our home for me. Still I confronted Grace and she assured me that she was very much in love with me and that if we could, she would have married me years earlier. That was a HUGE thing because Grace said she hated marriage but I proved to her that it could be a good thing. She said her desire for me was as strong as ever and that she wanted me to enjoy sex because that brought her joy. I understood that because I loved seeing her with other men, knowing she loved me only. This conversation led to a discussion about whether or not a younger woman with a similar outlook on sex as Grace and I had would be better for both of us. Grace enjoyed sex with younger people, I liked the older ladies because they all were so happy to be having sex with a fit, younger man.

I knew once Grace was suggesting something, she already had a woman in mind, a 45-year-old nurse that was as petite as my Grace, with tiny A-cup breasts like my Grace and was bi-sexual so I agreed to invite her into our bed. Admittedly, Trina was not pretty but what she lacked in looks she made up for in bed. Grace always knew what was best, Trina came into our lives and within a month was living with us. Grace and I always slept together but Trina began to make it 3 in the same bed (for sleeping as well as sex). Over the next 6 months, my lady friends began to dwindle because I was in love with Grace and Trina was becoming a close second. I did not need them.

To try to sum up the beauty of Grace and Trina sexually may be in something that we commonly did as Grace's health and energy faded. Trina and I would both give our Grace oral sex, sometimes to climax and then Trina would kiss her and suck her nipples as I gentle made love to Grace. Then I would kiss Grace as Trina licked her cum-filled pussy. Grace always said that made her feel like a queen. Trina also seemed to enjoy jerking me off directly over Grace's mouth (Grace loved swallowing my cum) and once I came, Trina would lick it all up and kiss Grace.

After 10 years of living together (3 years with Trina) Grace told me that she loved me too much to see me waste my life with some old ladies. She told me that she will always love me but I needed to move on from them. I was 30, single in the common use of the term. grace wanted to to go get married, have kids and live a fuller life. FYI, Trina begged me to marry her but I loved the way she made me feel sexually and I loved her body because she looked so much like Grace but I was not attracted to her any other way.

I agreed to move home to Pennsylvania and do just that but ONLY if Grace would stay my lover as long as she could do so. Grace told me that she would always offer her love to me and that anytime I wanted to make love to her, to just come to Florida. Grace and Trina continued to live together, have wonderful sexual experiences that they shared with me in great detail (and videos). Over the next decade, I visited them 50 times at least. We never lost our spark, even as Grace entered her mid80s. Trina cared for her and for that I loved Trina. I found a good woman, got married and had children. My life has been nothing but enriched by my relationship with Grace, my grandmother and true love of my life.

But time moves forward and when Trina passed away 62, Grace no longer had someone to take care of her. I went to Florida and helped her get into an assisted living facility. My Grace was now 90 and was still an amazing lover as we made love for 2 days before she had to leave the home she shared with me and then Trina. We, of course had to make love at her new place and she saved the best for last, working up the energy to make me cum in all three places like we did our first night.

I made yearly visits to Grace and she made sure to tell her friends that we were lovers (some even knew I was her grandson). I am not ashamed that I was my grandmothers lover for 30 years, I am ashamed that I cheated on my wife but I never could deny Grace or myself the pleasure of making love. Even the year before she passed, when my family was with me in Florida visiting Grace; I made love to Grace while my family was at the hotel only to have her new best friend walk in on us. Embarrassed to say the least, Grace was elated and happy because she had set it up and was not sure if she was going to go through with it.

Grace's health was waning and she wanted one last grand adventure. Her friend was in her late 80s, skinny and so nervous. She knew I was Grace's grandson because Grace had told her our story. Greta had told Grace that when she was young, she had sex with her cousin and had always looked back on that time as her greatest sexual moment. Now Grace had her in the room and was instructing her to get naked. As she stood there in what I guess was her sexiest bra and panties, Grace told her to touch my cock and stroke it. It took some coaxing but she did and eventually, she sucked me some and I had sex with her for Grace's enjoyment. Grace was able to have sex but no longer anal so after Greta and I had our fun, Greta watched me make love to Grace and right before I came, Grace told me to cum in her mouth (I believe it was all for show for Greta) and as I did Grace asked Greta to finger her. I watched this mid80s woman fingering my 96 year old grandmother and I came so much it hurt. Even though I had cum in Greta, there was cum everywhere on my loves face and mouth. Grace took me into her mouth and swallowed every last drop and Greta cried out that it was the hottest thing she had ever seen. I kissed my Grace and then kissed Greta. For as hot as it was, I did feel wrong because my family was in Florida.

It turns out that Grace opened up Greta's sexual demon because the last time I talked to Grace, she told me that Greta and her were lovers and that Greta wanted a true 3some the next time I came to Florida. Unfortunately, my Grace passed away in her sleep 2 months later.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wanted to go higher than three stars but, simply, couldn't. So may grammatically incorrect phrases and sections.

Despite your professed age, your writing needs spell checking, grammatical adjustments, especially to tense of verbs, and editing

BTW: when about 200 my grandfather's wife, who was substantially younger than my Mother and her Sister's (my aunts) asked me to come to Florida. She told me she had quite a few friends that would appreciate me and like to see me well dressed, driving a nice car and learning that in which I should become proficient. My siblings and I called her Aunt ......

ccs29745ccs29745over 2 years ago

Great story and hope more like this come from you. Nice to see a true story with detail and not so long you lose interest in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story! Thank you so much for sharing. I have had those feelings for my 85-year-old mother for years. One of these days I will work up the nerves to post the story as you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My stars, this pile of crap is so unbelievable and full of bullshit. You fucked a 68 year old woman for five hours straight and came six times. Then you fucked again a few hours later. How old are you, 12? Do you have any idea how the human body works? And quite frankly, being an older man of 89 I know of no woman who's still able to have sex at 90. It just doesn't happen. Other commenters wrote that they found the story tender and loving, I found it to be nothing but bullshit. You really fucked up your introduction to the vast world of Lit readers. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Grandma was Confused A traumatic incident leaves Grandma confused.in Incest/Taboo
My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 01 I discover another side to my mother.in Incest/Taboo
A Mom, Her Son, and His Lap A naughty mother takes a ride on her son's lap.in Incest/Taboo
Jake and Grandma: Hotel Sweet Sparks fly when Jake and busty Grandma have to share a room.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories