I was Told About the Rriver Party

Story Info
My friend told me about the river partying.
3.1k words
2.57
16.8k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been hearing rumors about young people having parties on the river out beside town. Wild drinking and sex parties. They were just rumors. They were high school or a bit older kids doing it. Lots of sexual dares between boys and their girl friends. Sexual dares of girls going up river with boys other than their boyfriend. And if she came back down river topless, she had gotten fucked by the another guy.

The the rumors got around that some young married couples were playing the game too. And that some of the young men were getting their cocks up inside some of the young wives.

I work at the local factory in town and I began to hear that some of the guys that I work with had played down there. I kept my mouth shut and ears open and listened. It was not long until I began to hear bits about who had really been down and might have really done it.

I finally got a confirmed hit on Jerry and Mindy Massy. Jerry works right next to me and we are good friends. He and his wife Mindy have been out with Samantha and I several times.

Mindy is very cute. She has large full breasts and is maybe slightly wide in her hips, but after four kids not really bad. The rumor I got was that they had gone several times before anything happened. But they both got very loose with booze and he dared her to go up where girls gave it up for guys and she did. She was gone a long time and when she came back around the curve her big tits were bare.

Jerry cheered her loudest of all. An hour later she went back up river with another young stud and came back again topless. The guy who told me said Mindy fucked four different guys that night and she had become a favorite out there now.

A few days later things were slow and I ask about the river parties I had heard about. Jerry grinned slightly.

"So tell me what you have heard, Dave."

"Really not anything really, just wild rumors,Jerry."

"It is true they have parties out there. Some drugs, lots of booze and sex. It has gone on with the older high schoolers for years. I know guys who partied ten years ago as 18 year old seniors in high school who are still doing it now with their wives and they both still do it. But the 18 year old seniors are still out there, both boys and girls. More couples check it out because of the rumors about it. Some do it, some don't. But the drugs have gotten worse. Mindy and I had been out there maybe ten times. I never considered fucking any of the girls and never even gave a thought of Mindy going up river with another guy. And then one night a guy had some coke and Mindy took a line and got hot. I did a line and suddenly I wanted to see her walk off up river with a guy. She did. She finally came back around the curve and I wanted her big tits bare. I wanted her pussy dripping with his cum. I wanted her to be one of the women who fucks the guys."

"And Jerry is she one of those girls who does it?"

"Mindy and I both keep count, David. And a lot of them out there have fucked my wife. My wife is a sure fuck now if she walks up river. You and Sam need to come check it out. It is wild and crazy. Bring Sam out in her crazy wild yellow bikini, Her ass is so perfect and just enough of her beautiful tits begin to show as the strings loosen up a bit. Almost nipples but not quit. I have gotten the edges of her edges twice. God, Dave I would give my left nut to fuck your wife."

"I am flattered and I will tell Sam."

"If by chance you come see. Be careful Dave. Unless you are alright with them fucking Sam keep a very close eye on her. The coke has gotten bad out there. Very good coke and I have seen first time wives go up river with guys, like 3 to 5 and come back topless fucked by all of them."

"Really gang banged?"

"Yes, and people who work here you know."

"I've heard that, but I have no idea."

"You had heard about Mindy and I?"

"I had a guy tell me he has seen Mindy go up river. And he said he has fucked her a couple of times."

"I think there are seven guys in here that have fucked my wife. If Scott March told you he has been with Mindy seven or eight times, eight I think and I have fucked Lorrie some too."

"He didn't tell me that Lorries does it."

"She is a fox. Maybe just a tad thin for me, but great tits and she fucks great. Dave there are nine guys from the plant who have been out there. And all nine's wives have got other cocks. Patty Born and his wife Silvia have been out there. Silvia is what maybe 60? She has been with 6 or 8 different guys out there and all say she is very good. Her tits sag a bit but they are big and very pretty. I have heard Patty say the one woman he wants his cock up in is Sam. Sam and Silvis are really good friends aren't they, and is it true Sam dated their son way back?"

"Yes they are. And yes for quite some time. I need to go fishing and see if Samantha knows about this."

"I am sorry but I need to ask was he fucking Sam back then?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Well I have heard Evon say he has fucked Samantha lots. But I also have heard Patty say that your wife is the best fucking he ever has had." "I am not sure but I think so. They wanted her to be bred by some guys and Patty was involved. I think he was fucking Sam and talking her into it. I think Patty had her and she wanted to do it, but Evon pushed her. If he had stayed out of it I think she'd be mother to 3 black kids now."

"David bring her down to the river. I want to see her come back naked."

About two weeks slipped by before Sam and I were in bed fooling around and I went fishing about it.

"Have you seen Silvia lately, Sam?"

"Is this about the river parties, David?"

I was very quiet for a minute.

"If it is we have been invited out there to see it."

"Silvia?"

"No actually it was Patty, who did. Silvia is a bit quiet about it. Patty brags about it. He says his wife has given her pussy up for 16 different guys out there now. He loves for everybody to see her big tits out bare. He tells me he wants his cock up inside me more than anything."

"He has really told you that?"

"More than once, yes. Pat has a real nasty sexual side. Maybe it is his black negro side? He wants us to come down to the river and he really wants my tits bare wand fresh cum running down the insides of my thighs. And not your cum either."

"He has told you all that?"

"Yep, more than once."

"And what does Silvia say?"

"She is BAD! I was told I would never be able to have his big black cock just once. Silvia says he will be so good for my white little pussy."

Patty and Silvia have 5 children. She has been so proud to bare his children. Their children all all fine looking people. Four girls and a boy who are all adults. Patty bred Silvia at 18 and she was not quite 19 when she gave birth to Amanda. Who in now nearly 41 and has 3 grown kids of her own. All by different black fathers. Sally is 38 and has two children with her white husband. Mary Sue is 36 and has 8 kids, with various black men. Milly is 34 and a fox. married with 2 kids. And Evon who is 32 and their only son.

As I said Sam and Silvia have been friends a long time. Samantha was very nearly her daughter-in-law. And maybe she should have been. She dated their son from the age of 18 until she was 26. Evon took Sam's virginity. No, she gave it to him. He was her one and only for 6 years. But things changed for them. Evon was running with a rough bunch and they wanted him to share Sam with them. Evon liked the idea of Sam taking several black cocks. He pushed her. He ask Sam to try it. She finally agreed. She talked with Silvia about it. And she told her that Evon had talked with is Dad about it. Silvia confided to Sam that Patty had let friends father her with the first 3 girls. He had told Silvia he wanted her to let them breed her and she had. Now it was Sam's turn to be bred.

That broke Evon and Samantha up. She was willing to fuck blacks for him but not to bare them children. A year later we were married. Silvia stood up with Sam at our wedding.

I pushed my cock deeper up inside my wife.

"Come on Sam, Silvia knows you have taken her husbands cock several times by now."

She looked shocked.

"How, how could you know that he was fucking me?"

"I guessed it. He had you ready to become bred by them. Just like he did with Silvia. You wanted seed from 3 different black men as she'd done and Evon fucked it up."

"Silvia is so right, his cock is wonderful. Patty fucks so good. I wanted to do it for him. I stopped my pills and he had chosen the guy to breed me. Evon came and wanted a group to have me. I went to you."

"Are they trying to get us to come down to the river?"

"Yes."

"Who, Silvia working you?"

"Yes, but Patty too. And, "

"Evon too?"

"I am so sorry, Dave, yes him too."

"And he is fucking you again?"

"I was at Silvia's a few weeks ago and she was teasing me about her husband fucking me again, when her son came."

"And?"

"And yes, she wanted him to be with me again and I let him fuck me again. He is fun in bed and it started."

"And they want us to go to the river parties?"

"Silvia and Patty are both happy Evon is fucking me again. But yes they want us to come to the parties."

"And Evon is to take you up the river and fuck you?"

"No, Patty is."

"And what about us?"

"Nothing about us, Dave you are my husband and I love you."

"But they want you to be bred by black men?"

"No that isn't what this is about. This is about you letting others fuck me. And about Evon being my lover again. And it is about Patty breeding me. He wants me off my pills and he wants to breed me like he has Silvia."

"Okay we will go to the party on the river."

A few nights later we walked down to the river together. Samantha wore a beautiful yellow bikini that barely covered her breast and did not cover any of her buttocks. There were lots of people down there. I knew my wife was going up the river with other men soon tonight and come back with her beautiful breasts bare and her pussy dripping cum. We drank a few beers and she drifted over to Silvia. I was distracted for a moment and when I looked again Sam was wiping her nose and the white was gone. But I saw it and I knew who gave it to her. As I watched I saw Silvia turn Samantha's back to her and untie her top. And my wife stood with her beautiful perky breasts completely exposed for all to view, Silvia lifted a bull horn.

"Come on guys Samantha is a sure thing fuck come walk her up river."

Kelly Manson who works at the plant was standing close by and he took Sam's hand. Kelly is a nice looking guy in his fifties with a slight beer belly and reportedly a nice package that has gotten around with ladies at the plant.

"Come on Sam, I have wished for this for years now. I knew Evon fucked you for years and I know Patty has been up in your fine little pussy several times but now it is my turn."

His hand was firmly on my wife's buttocks as they rounded the bend and went out of site. I moved around the crowd looking it over. It was nearly an hour when I heard people cheering and I knew they were coming back. I could see my wife's breasts were red and swollen as was her bare pussy from him fucking her and the shine of cum running down the insides of her thighs. I was sure Evon would be the next to take her up river, but to my surprise it was my friend Jerry that took her back up river to fuck her. I could not blame him I knew he had the hots for my wife. And I had to admit I kind of wanted his wife Mindy too. As I thought about it had he ask, I would have told him to have Mindy ask Sam if they would be interested in dating each others spouses for a weekend. I was really tickled to see them going around the bend together. As they returned I was very surprised when Don Beck another guy from the plant took Sam back up river. I moved then and I took Silvia's hand.

"Come on Lady, I am going to fuck my wife's future mother-in-law."

"Do you think I am?"

"Don't you think so?"

"I don't really know David? I know Sam loves you like crazy, but she has let my husband get into her head."

"And into her pussy too."

She looked startled as she looked up into my eyes. I had her off to one side and on the end of a table as I slid my bare cock up inside of her. I began to fuck her slowly.

"Oh, my David you feel very good. I could get used to this. Yes he is fucking her again as is our son. But Evon is an idiot. And his cock is not nearly as good as his fathers. Patty still enjoys watching the blacks fucking me,but Evon is obsessed with it. And Sam knows it."

"So, you have taken Evon's cock?"

"On his 18th birthday his father wanted to watch me with him. David I have no idea how many times my son has fucked me. Patty is determined to show you that your wife is a whore. After several more guys parade your nude wife up stream naked to fuck her, he has a new claim rule for the river. When our son brings Samantha back from fucking her he will claim your wife as his own and she will go home with Evon as his. A quick trip to a judge friend of ours and they will marry. Samantha will be bred by one of Patty's black friend and she will be on her way to being me."

"And Samantha has agreed to this?"

"My husband and my son were working her body over and she was high on coke when she finally said yes. She loves Patty's cock. It is almost as nice as yours David. My you just gave me the best climax I may have ever had. Thank you David!"

"Hang on Lady we aren't done yet. I hope the boys teach Sam more tonight because she has things to learn about great sex Silvia."

"She hugged me tightly. Thank you David an old lady needed this. Thank you my Dear."

Several more plant guys took Sam up river and fucked her as I kind of watched. And as she did so I had my friend Jerry's wife over on the end of the same table I had enjoyed Silvia on. A very pleasing time and one I hoped to enjoy again. And I saw Patty take Sam up river for his fuck with her. By the time Evon took her up for his claim trip I had found the young lady I was looking for and I fucked on the table for all to see, Myra Beenze is a dear friend's wife that no one in our area knows, but Sam knows and she has always been afraid I loved. And I do! I love Myra with every fiber of me. And Mark loaned Myra to me for this with his blessing to take her as my lover for this. He ask nothing in return. And I have known how much he has always wanted Sam. I know for sure Myra has never been with another man.

Tears ran down my face as I fucked this young woman.

"I love you Myra. And I can never thank you or Mark enough for this."

"I love you too, David. I have never wanted sex with anyone but Mark. But the first time we met I wanted you inside me and my husband has known it. He loves you as I do so he only hopes this works for you and Sam." They came back down stream together after they became lovers and Evon yelled.

"Claim, claim."

And at the top of my lungs I yelled over him.

"You can have Samantha. I claim Myra as my,"

My wife screamed.

"No! You are my husband and I will not give you up ever."

She came running into my arms crying. And kissing my face. She turned and grabbed Myra kissing her mouth, eyes and cheeks.

"Thank you, my friend I love you more than ever and my pussy will always belong to Mark too forever. I have never wanted my husband's cock in you. But thank you so much for this."

Tears streaming down her face she lead the two people my Sam loves most in life off the river and back to our home where Mark was waiting for us. And I could not wait for my wife to show my friend how much she loves him too.