Discovering my wife

Story Info
I long for my wife while she is away for a conference.
2.3k words
3.45
25.7k
36
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rs2024
Rs2024
35 Followers

"Will you please drop me at the airport on Friday, honey?" Becky asked me as she poured coffee for me looking at the itinerary for her trip to Chicago on the phone.

It was the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncologists this weekend. She had spent the last few nights putting finishing touches on her presentation.

I looked at her as I sat on the dining table. My wife was so pretty! Golden blonde hair, flawless complexion betraying her Swedish Italian heritage, beautiful blue eyes. I have been hopelessly in love since I saw her on the first day of medical school. At 5 foot 8 inches, she had the figure of an athlete having played varsity tennis through college.

This morning she was wearing a white silk top and black work pants. She always dressed conservatively for work. But as she reached Into the cupboard to put back the bag of coffee beans, I could see her armpits and the swell of her breasts with the bra strap pressing into her soft skin. I set the newspaper down and walked up behind her. Pulling her close to me, I brushed aside her hair to kiss her long neck. Turning toward me, she smiled and gave me a long kiss.

"I have to be the luckiest woman in the world, John. I love you so much." She pulled herself into my arms and just stood there for a few seconds breathing contentedly. "But I have to run or I'll be late, sweetheart. How about tonight I make it up to you?" I reluctantly let her go.

"What time do you get off work on Friday?" she asked.

"Oh, yes. I can take you to the airport." I told her. Then I remembered my schedule. I wouldn't be done with my surgeries until 8 pm at the earliest. "Oh, sorry baby. I'm stuck in the OR until late that day."

"OK, let me ask Sarah if I can ride with her. You know, she is taking Mike with her. Unlike my husband, he agreed to go with her," she said with a mock complaining smile.

"Oh, sweetie! I am already feeling bad not being able to come with you this weekend. Don't make me feel worse."

She rushed back from the door to give me an affectionate peck. "I know, baby. You are busy with your own dinner meeting this Saturday. I will miss you."

That Friday after finishing at 9 pm, I came home and showered. It had been an exhausting day of surgeries but now I felt better. I poured a glass of wine, warmed up my dinner and lay down in bed. Flipping through the channels on TV for ten minutes, I realized I missed the sweet smell and warmth of my wife next to me. As if on cue, the phone rang. It was Becky on FaceTime. "Hi sweetie!" she beamed. "Can you help me choose between these two tops?"

She had just gotten out of the shower and was standing in her boy shorts and bra holding a red silk top and a flowery blue one. Four years being married to her, and she had the power to turn me on instantaneously. I smiled picking the red one. " Where are you off to?" I asked.

"Some club downtown. I was really not that keen but Sarah insisted."

"Who's going?"

"Sarah and Michael, and a few others from NYU and Mt Sinai."

Placing the phone against the lamp on the bed side table, she put on the red top and said, "What do you think?" Then looking a little uncertain, she said, " I'm not sure. I don't think this is appropriate. It's too revealing."

It was a halter top. It did show a lot of skin - her lovely shoulders and the top and sides of her breasts.

Before I could answer, there was knock on the door. Becky walked to the door and asked who it was.

It was Sarah. She walked in saying, " You're still in your underwear? We are meeting in the lobby in 15 min."

Becky stood in front of the mirror. " What do you think of this top, Sarah?"

"It's perfect! You look very sexy. Look at me. I'm also wearing a halter top."

Indeed, Sarah looked sexy too in a black halter top and a short black skirt. She was maybe an inch shorter than Becky and had a bubbly personality with an infectious laughter. She had a similar built as Becky but wavy brown hair and fuller breasts.

Sarah gave Becky a naughty slap on her bum, then brushed her shoulders with her hands. "You'll be turning a few heads tonight. Too bad John is not here." Then she ran out of the room.

Becky came over to the phone. "OK, red one it is then, is that fine, baby?"

"Of course," I said, watching her has she stepped into a knee length black skirt. "Have fun, baby. I love you." Then I winked and said, "But not too much fun."

"I have my eyes only for you, sweetheart." She smiled and blew me a kiss. "Ok baby, talk to you later. Bye."

I turned off the light and fell off to sleep.

I woke up a couple of hours later with the phone ringing. It was Sarah FaceTiming. "Hi, John!"

She and Becky were standing cheek to cheek dancing to loud music. The floor was darkly lit and full of people moving to a seductive beat. The girls were giggling.

"Hi, love!" It was Becky. "We're missing you."

Mike peeked in from behind with an arm around the girls, holding a drink in his hands. He pulled Sarah in and gave her a kiss on the cheek, then said, "Hey, John! You don't know what you're missing"

Becky looked at Mike and Sarah kissing, turned to me and blew me a kiss. "Missing you, baby". Then there was flashing movement on the phone as Sarah kept dancing and I could hear both girls giggling before the line was cut. It was clear they were all tipsy.

I felt a pang of jealousy. Unsettled, I kept tossing and turning until I fell asleep.

The phone rang again. Rubbing my eyes, I looked at the time. It was 2.15 am. Becky came on FaceTime. "Hi sweetheart!"

She was back in her hotel room. She was wearing her soft silk sleep pajama shorts and a loose cami top that came down to her belly button. I could see her nipples through the translucent material.

"Baby, I need you next to me," she said with look of desire and lust on her face.

I reached down and touched myself. "I need you too." I slid my shorts down and stroked myself. "I need your hands on me"

She slid down in bed and placed her hand near her breast. She slowly moved her fingers over her exposed chest arching her back so her breasts stuck out.

"Slide your hands inside your shirt, baby" I suggested. She was following my instructions. "Now, pull aside the strap and show me your breast". She lowered the strap and her fingers traced the outline of her nipples. Her nipples were standing up. "What got you so turned on, baby?"

She lifted the her breast with her fingers and lightly squeezed her nipple. "I am just missing you, darling".

"Now the other breast", I continued. She pulled the other strap down and exposed the other breast. "Anything to do with your evening out at the club?"

Rubbing the other breast, she said, " I think Sarah has the hots for me".

"What?" My cock twitched. " What makes you say that?"

She shifted uncomfortably. "She kept dancing close to me the whole time. During one song, she kept grinding into me. Then she grabbed me and kissed me on the lips"

"Oh my God! Seriously?" I was trying to picture the scene in my head. "And, what did you do?"

"Nothing. I was too stunned to respond. I kept dancing. And laughing uncontrollably. Guess I was really drunk."

I was fully awake and my mind was racing. "Take off your shorts. I want you to touch yourself too"

"Oh baby! Are you touching yourself?" She placed the phone on the table facing herself again, lowered her shorts and slid them off, tossing them on the floor.

"So, did you like it?"

"What?"

"Sarah kissing you"

She moved her hand between her legs and pressed herself on her panties. "I didn't dislike it"

"Really?"

"I liked it, baby"

"Tell me more"

"I was turned on, sweetie. Why aren't you here?"

She slid her fingers inside her panties and rubbed herself between her legs. "It was really hot, baby! Mike was watching from behind."

"While Sarah was French-kissing you?"

"Yesss!" She hissed.

"Did that turn you on?"

"It did. I was wet. I did grind back into her for a minute"

"Did you kiss her back?"

She hesitated. "I did, baby" Then she rolled over closer to the phone and said "I'm sorry, baby. I got carried away."

"Baby, I love you so much. It's ok." Then I persisted. "Carried away, how?"

She had a tear in her eye. "At one point, while I was dancing with Sarah, Mike came up behind me and started grinding into me while Sarah was kissing me."

I was silent - breathing quickly. I stroked myself and felt my hands smearing the wetness over my cock.

"Mike placed his hand on my hips and pushed into me as I held Sarah and danced."

"He got close to you?" I asked again trying to play out the scene.

"Too close. Oh! I'm so sorry, baby."

"Then?"

"Thankfully the song ended. And I came to my senses. I ran out of the club and called a cab. Sarah came out behind me, as did Mike. They apologized. I just hugged Sarah and said, "We are all too drunk. I better get back before anything stupid happens." Then I got into the cab and came back.

She was crying.

"It's ok, baby! Thanks for telling me this. I love you!"

"You don't hate me?"

"Baby, how could I ever hate you? You are the best thing that happened to me. I love you more than ever."

She lay back on the bed staring up on the ceiling. A few moments passed. Then, I said, "Baby?"

"Yes?" She turned to look at me.

"Put you hand back in your panties. I want you to touch yourself"

She waited for a few seconds. Then, she moved her right hand inside her panties.

"Are you still wet?"

"Yes"

"Tell me again. Were you wet when Sarah was grinding into you?"

"Yes"

"And when Michael pulled you close to him?"

"Yess!!" She raised her hips off of the bed and rubbed her fingers into her pusssy. "I felt his thing pressing into my bum"

"Was he hard?"

"He was." Words came out of her mouth in a halting whisper. "He was really sticking out into me. I.. I.. might have pushed my hips into him to feel him better."

I was besides myself with lust. My hands gripped my cock and moved up and down slowly.

Just then, there was a soft knock on the door.

"Oh shit!" She jumped pulling her hands out of her panties. "I got carried away. Completely forgot I had ordered food. I hadn't eaten anything the whole evening."

She got out of bed and started to look for her shorts. She hurriedly put them on.

"Hey, Becky, wait!"

0She looked toward me. "What?"

"I want you to see who it is through the hole"

"Why"

"I want you to see through the peephole" I said slowly, taking the same tone of instruction I had used a bit earlier in our conversation.

She looked at me with uncertain eyes, then slowly walked toward the door in her pajama shorts and skimpy top. Boy, she was sexy! If only her colleagues at work knew what her ass looked like in these shorts. I smiled to myself at the thought.

Peering through the peephole, she walked back toward the phone, which was still lying on the bedside table facing the bed and the doorway. She whispered, "It's the room service waiter with my food."

"What does he look like?"

"Some young kid. Probably early twenties." Did I detect a twinkle of understanding in her eye?

Taking the same tone, I said, "I want you to let him bring in the food. But first I want you to take of your shorts."

"What? No."

I once again adopted the tone of mock sternness saying slowly, "Take off your shorts. Walk to the door in your top and panties. Let him in and have him leave the food on the desk."

There she stood. My lovely wife, a respected physician to her patients, in her skimpy nightwear with her nipples showing through her top, skin flushed red from the effect of our recent conversation. She was looking at me with searching eyes. The tiniest of a smile came on her face and faded. Nervously, almost shaking, she walked toward the phone, and with her eyes fixed on me, she slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and lowered them to the floor.

Her small white cotton bikini knickers with a wide lace waistband and tiny bow in the middle fit her tightly, her hip bones seductively showing above the low waist. Above, her flat stomach showed until her belly button barely covered by her short top and below, her long shapely legs that i loved so much.

There was another knock. She took a deep breath and walked toward the door.

Rs2024
Rs2024
35 Followers