I Watch My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luca was running his hands up Maya's legs. His shoulders and traps rippled as he slinked up the bed like a great cat stalking prey. He slowed to kiss her thighs teasingly, looking up at us beneath thick eyebrows. Maya spread her legs for him. I held my breath.

"Do you like watching this fucker take his time with me?"

"Yeah, I love it. It looks so fucking hot."

"Mmhmm, but don't you think it's cruel to tease a lady like this?"

Luca chuckled and smirked at us, his mouth hovering tantalisingly above her mound. "Beg me."

Maya's reply came in the form of her grabbing a fistful of his hair and pulling him down onto her sex. She growled her pleasure directly into my ears. I watched them playfully wrestle for supremacy, his powerful arms pulling her legs apart and up to spank her, and she dragging him against her and between her legs which curled, spider-like around him. The entire time his mouth stayed latched to her pussy, more by his own desire than her guiding grip atop his head.

I felt another visceral pang of envy strike me. For an instant I seethed that I wasn't experiencing this passion physically. I think that this was the first time in my life that I had ever actively wanted to eat another woman out. It should have been shocking and life altering, but I didn't even notice. I was too busy masturbating and watching my best friend getting head. You know how these things go.

My temperature was starting to rise. I could feel prickles of sweat forming as I alternated between frantic circling of my pulsing clit, and taking a 'rest' to slide through my silky wet folds and inside myself. I could feel an orgasm brewing below my belly, and the panting, moaning, and sticky sounds of Lucas mouth and tongue pushed me rapidly towards a climax. My hips bucked and twitched with bursts of raw electricity racing from my clit and core.

"Hey, do you like hurting yourself?"

I paused at the unexpected question.

"Um, what do you mean?"

"Like, do you enjoy a little pain? You know, at the same time?"

"I don't really know. I've never tried it on myself before."

"Try it."

I shivered at the hard tone in her voice. It was authoritative in a way I'd never heard from Maya before. In that moment I would have done anything she asked of me, and that realisation absolutely terrified me, just as it relieved me to submit to it. To her. I hesitated, unsure what she wanted from me.

"Pinch your nipple. Squeeze it."

I did so immediately, and felt a numbing war of pleasure and pain spike at my nerve endings. I groaned and closed my eyes.

"Ahhhhhh, it hurts! But it's good. It's good, ohhh. Mmmmm."

"Harder."

Again, without hesitation I squeezed my poor nipple as hard as I could between thumb and finger. I cried out and arched my back at the intensity of the sensation. It was sharp pain built on the back of already too-sensitive pain, and it bathed me in molten pleasure at the same time. My breath became a hissing noise between my clenched teeth. Muscles that I didn't know that I even possessed spasmed and knotted together in my core. I let go of my nipple and shuddered at the relief. A throbbing ache rushed into my breast.

Maya groaned and gutteraly cried out. I wondered what she had seen, what I looked like as I obeyed her orders and intentionally hurt myself. She seemed to love it, or maybe this was a familiar and powerful kink of hers. I could hear her breathing grow ragged, and she started moaning out encouragement to both me and the man between her legs. I was a good girl, and he had a great tongue, and she was getting close. She wanted me to keep hurting myself, but not too much. How sweet. All punctuated with the sexiest noises I'd ever heard in my life.

I ran my nails down my stomach to scratch and provoke more painful pleasure, but gently, and mainly just so that I could find release in my desperate clit. My nipple had been doused in alcohol and set on fire. My face was red hot and sweating. My brain was losing time and flashing white with pleasure. I clutched my phone hard in one hand, and relentlessly ground into my overstimulated clit with the other. I stared, wide-eyed, at the shaking view of Maya's legs quivering and her voracious lover. I was teetering on the edge of consciousness, staving off euphoria until I saw and heard Maya achieve her own climax.

Finally she screamed out, and convulsed. Her thighs locked around Lucas head, and they seemed eager to crush him. My own thighs mirrored hers and my orgasm battered through me like a storm. My thighs trapped my hands against my twitching pussy. I dropped the phone somewhere, but I couldn't see anymore, couldn't think, couldn't breathe. My nails scratched red lines into my throat, and over my burning chest, and into my poor tormented tits. My body was tensed so tightly, in contrast with my interior feelings of melting and burning away into liquid ashes. Again, I think I might have died.

At some point after I stopped being deceased, my muscles relaxed, completely exhausted. My back collapsed into the sofa. Colour returned to the world and I blinked at the harsh lights above me. I looked for my phone, not wanting to keep my queen waiting, but my head and limbs lolled slowly and drunkenly as I tried to move so it took a few extra seconds. My weak hands couldn't hold it up in front of me so I supported them with my boobs. An unexpected perk of being a naked voyeur.

I couldn't see anything distinct on the screen, some bronze flesh and crumpled bedsheets. I guessed that Maya had experienced some similar problems holding on. But I couldn't complain, they had plenty to keep their hands full over there. Though I couldn't see much, I could hear the sounds of kissing and satisfied vocalisations. Whispers and contented sighs seeped from their warm bed into my empty apartment and brought a little sense of intimacy that I was sorely missing. I didn't say anything to disturb them.

A blur of movement again, and then Maya's face appeared; dishevelled and wild, with hooded eyes. She smiled at me. I felt a spectral hand clutch inside my ribcage as I realised that I might be in love with her. I pushed the thought down, and smiled back at her. This wasn't the time to unpack that kettle of fish.

"Hello again! We lost you for a minute there."

I hunched my shoulders in embarrassment.

"Yeah, I think I lost it. Sorry. That was... it was all so..."

"Yeah. I know. I've never seen you so animated before, babe! Ahaha who would have thought the sweet girl at the market would make such sexy little faces, and noises."

"Oh god. I didn't even know I was making noises!"

"Next time we can record it and show you afterwards. You're like a wild animal. It's fucking unbelievably hot."

We laughed together, for no particular reason. Joy and embarrassment was infectious, and I felt like we'd just shared something sacred and unbreakable. At the back of my head the words 'next time' reverberated like the sounds of a choir in a cathedral.

Maya rolled onto her side and held the camera a little further away, giving me a spectacular view of her. The swell of her boobs lying upon each other was arousing and beautiful. The shining patches of sweat at her hairline and upper chest made her glow and seem so real. So much more than a woman on a screen. This wasn't a prideful pornstar, this was Maya, and she was mine.

Except of course she wasn't just mine. Luca appeared over her shoulder, looking at me boldly before turning his attention back to the naked woman in his bed. He kissed her neck and trailed his fingers from her neck to her hips, tracing swirling lines over her skin that periodically made her close her eyes and hum with pleasure and teasing stimulation. Her eyes struggled to focus on me, and she kept twisting to try and kiss him whilst looking back at me.

"Mmmmm. Okay babe, I think he wants to fuck me now. Oh!" Her eyes widened in shock at something he was doing out of view. "Wow. Uhhhhh. Okay, so he's definitely going to fuck me now. I think he liked watching us both, didn't you? But now it's time for that dick to get inside me. Do you still want to watch, babe? Do you want to watch him fuck the shit outta me?"

I nodded obediently. I would have begged her if she wanted me to.

"Yes. Fuck yeah."

Maya grinned and rolled onto her front. I watched her waggle her ass provocatively at him, and I watched him respond almost angrily, surging up to tower above her, and manhandling her whole body roughly. He pulled her along the bed, and then reached for her hair and jerked her up onto all fours by pulling on it. She hissed in pain, but her cheeky grin never left her lips. As he settled into position behind her, she pulled her hair to one side, adjusting the view for me. Her breasts hung down, heavy and tipped by dark, swollen nipples. As she swayed in anticipation, they brushed against the bed. That image will stay in my head for the rest of my life.

Her back was arched, and she was showing me both her wanton pose and the muscular torso of the man behind her. That meant I could see him move her hips and ass towards him, and I could see her body sway and react to him, and I could see her face as he pushed his dick inside her. Her eyes almost crossed, cartoon style, I swear! She bit her lip hard, and moaned loudly. She had to brace herself against his weight. The camera shifted, but she readjusted her hold, and checked to make sure I was watching. Her voice was low and throaty.

"Oh fuck. Fuck me. His dick is so good! Ughhh. It's so big. Oh my god. Fuck. He's fucking me so deep. It's so deep. Oh, oh. I love it, babe. Are you touching yourself? Keep going. Keep watching me. Mmm. Oh my god. Yeah, like that. It's so deep, baby. You're fucking me so good. Keep going. Harder. Uhhhhh. Fuck!"

My fingers were back at my sticky cunt once more. I was still incredibly sensitive, and I felt so drained of energy that I didn't know if I could keep going for too long, let alone cum again. But how could I not masturbate to such a sight? Listening to such erotic sounds, spoken for my benefit by the world's most beautiful and fuckable woman? I clenched three fingers together and tried to fuck myself in time with the couple on my screen. I don't know that it could have been as good physically, but mentally that perceived connection was driving me crazy.

I don't think Maya was having the same problems I was. She was wailing and bouncing backwards wildly. Doing everything she could do to impale herself as deeply as possible. Her huge tits rocking back and forth, her nipples still brushing against the bedsheets intermittently. I could hear them clap against each other, as well as the harder slapping noise of her ass and Lucas' hips crashing against each other.

"Ahhh. Mm, like that, yeah. Fuck! I need to, ohhhh. Oh fuck me. I need..."

She dropped down to the bed, one shoulder pressing down into the mattress as she snaked a hand underneath herself. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I think it was fairly obvious! My perfect view of her bouncing tits and panting, perfect face disappeared. I got a much more carnal landscape in return. I could see Luca's hands gripping her plump ass cheeks as he slammed into her. And her face was pointed towards me still, but it was almost sunk into the mattress. She laid on one cheek with her mouth open, gasping for breath. She looked like a wanton slut. A shiver of lust ran through me.

She started to lose her grip on the phone, and my view began to rock so much from the impact of their fucking that I was seeing just as much blurring as I was of their rutting bodies. Eventually it fell from her grasp entirely. I didn't even have time to be disappointed before I heard Maya squealing, and suddenly I was looking down at her shiny, sweaty back and ass. I heard Luca's grunting breath loudly, which surprised me at first, but quickly turned me on even more. I gazed in fascination at the view he had of her. I watched his thick cock slam in and out of her pussy. I glimpsed the dark brown of her asshole flashing hypnotically at me as her cheeks stretched and jiggled under his assault. I saw her lips clinging to his shaft in between each thrust, sliding her juices up and down his dick. I gazed down at her head pressed into the sheets, and watched the casual way that he could control her whole body with one hand on her hips. I heard her moan and curse, but even that was at his mercy as he drove the air from her lungs with his pounding. I found the power of it all to be intoxicating and truly fascinating. I had always wondered what men saw and experienced when they fucked me, and know I think I could could see exactly why they did all the heavy lifting.

His gruff, laboured voice jolted me from my thoughts.

"Show me your pussy."

I froze, wide eyed. I had forgotten that he was watching me just as I was watching them. I don't really know why I hesitated, or why I then obeyed him. I think I was drunk on sex, and submissive to both of them because of it. I raised my phone up, and angled it so that he could see my fingers pistoning in and out of my tight little pussy. It looked red and swollen to me, but it still felt heavenly, if a little sensitive still. Now it was his turn to groan and swear. His deep, masculine voice flicked some switch in my horny haze, and I started performing for him. I exaggerated my moans and sighs. I pushed my tits together and jumped my hips up even higher to make them jiggle. I even gave him a close up of my labia, and spread myself for the camera. My sticky fingers slipping against each other in an effort to show off as much of my wet hole as possible.

"Holy shit, you're incredible," he moaned.

Impulsively, I took control. I don't know what came over me, or where this confidence had come from. Something simply unlocked inside me. I kept my voice low and husky, but I spoke loudly and clearly, so that hopefully Maya would hear me too.

"Thank you," I purred. "Keep fucking her, Luca. Fuck her as hard as you can. She's a little slut and she needs all of that dick. Mmmhhhmm. Yeah. Pull her hair. Make that slut cum. Pull her hair and fuck her wet pussy. Maya, I want to watch you cum. Squirt all over his dick. You're beautiful, you little slut. Now cum. Cum for me."

I could hear her cries and wailing getting louder and more intense as I spoke. Not even 10 seconds after I told her to cum for me, her body exploded and seized up. Her hips bucked and shuddered violently. Her uncontrollable movements popped Luca's dick free from her pussy, and she lay flat out on the bed convulsing. I'd never seen anything like it, and it made me so hungry to be the one that could do this to her. She let out great sobbing moans, muffled by the mattress but still loud and primordially erotic. She was crying, curling up and singing in ecstasy.

She was also lying face down on a bed with her lover wanking his cock over her. Luca had started jacking himself off as soon as she'd squeezed his dick out of her. Their combined juices made obscene slicking sounds as he stroked his cock frantically. He groaned so loudly that I nearly dropped my phone in surprise, and then I saw spurts of pale jizz fly out of the end of his cock, landing on Maya's back, and hair and asscheeks. She flinched at the impacts, but otherwise didn't move or react. She was quietly muttering 'Oh my god.' over and over again. He grunted like an animal. I stared in fascination at the power and speed his ejaculations had. I half expected it to keep going until she was entirely covered in his cum. It was never-ending. But of course it wasn't, and he didn't quite manage to cover her whole back. Lightweight.

As for me, I felt a warm buzz of power and confidence settle over me. The feeling of such control and power was pretty foreign to me, and it made the hair on my arms and legs stand on end. I stopped masturbating and felt like I was floating. Perhaps I should have pushed on and tried to combine it with an orgasm of my own. But I didn't. I was so tired, and so triumphantly euphoric that I just wanted to bask.

After a few minutes where the only sound was three naked people breathing deeply, I grew concerned. This was the longest I'd ever heard Maya stay silent for. Was she okay? Or was she horrified at what we'd done? Ashamed? Disgusted? After his orgasm Luca had dropped the phone on the bed again, so my screen was just black.

"Hey, are you guys okay?"

Luca grunted and mumbled something I couldn't make out. Shortly afterwards he picked up Maya's phone, and turned the camera round to show me his red face and chest.

"Hey. I think Maya's asleep. She just passed out and I think she's fully gone now."

"Oh. Makes sense! You guys have been out all night. And then that. Must be knackered."

He smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah. I'm struggling too, to be fair. You want me to wake her up?"

I fought down the urge to say yes. I felt content and supremely blissful, but I also knew that I didn't want to be alone. Didn't want to have to hang up and return to my empty apartment. But that was selfish of me. And I was also super tired.

"Nah, let her sleep. I guess just clean her up and put her to bed."

He grinned at me, and I was struck by his stupidly good looks.

"Yes ma'am. I guess this is goodnight then. That was incredible. You are incredible." He trailed off awkwardly, but I still found it very endearing.

"Thank you, I enjoyed it too. I hope to meet you in person soon!"

He laughed politely and nodded agreement. I laughed. Maya snored.

I pushed my boobs together with my arms for him one more time.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, sweet dreams."

I ended the call and closed my eyes. My body felt battered and bruised. And I was emotionally drained. I sat up and levered myself creakily off the sofa. There was an embarrassingly large wet patch on it. But that was a problem for another day. I poured a large glass of water and gulped the entire thing down. Then I burped, wrapped a blanket around myself and went to bed, lying on top of the covers, curled up like an exhausted little baby mouse. Sleep took me. I did in fact have very sweet dreams.

---

I didn't see Maya the following day, which did make me nervous. I knew that it was ridiculous after what had happened and how Maya had instigated it and also enjoyed it, but I couldn't shake the feeling that our relationship was at risk. What if I'd gone too far, calling her a slut in the heat of the moment? What if she had seen all she'd wanted to see and didn't find me attractive? Or was going to get bored of me now? What if she'd sensed how emotional I had become? What if, what if. My mind chased itself around like a puppy discovering its own tail.

After careful overthinking that took about an hour and a half, I sent her a text that said 'Hey, are you alive? :)" Yes, a poetic masterpiece. It was afternoon when she responded with a whole line of water droplet emojis, and then 'Yass! Are you working tomorrow?' I said yes, but couldn't muster up the courage to ask what she had been doing and what she was going to do for the rest of the day. I wanted to see her, but I was also terrified. The day crawled by agonisingly.

The following day, I went to work as normal, and waited for Maya. I knew she was coming, but the anticipation was killing me, and my neuroses were doing their best to finish the job. Eventually, she appeared like an angel sent from the heavens just for me. She strode right up to me, her hair bouncing confidently around her, her eyes never leaving my face. Her mouth was curved in a wicked and knowing smile. Relief and happiness washed over me. I grinned back at her like an idiot. Or like a flower that had found the sun once more. One of the two.

Maya bounced on her heels and smiled up at me expectantly.

"So..." she said.

I put my hands on the counter and leaned towards her. She put her hand on mine and started rubbing little circles that made my soul shiver.