I Watched Him Fuck My Wife

Story Info
I’ve got a fuck buddy coming round, husband.
3.7k words
3.57
50.8k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haul your ass out of bed, Simon."

"Oh fuck, Zoe. C'mon, it's Saturday."

"Yeah, well. Steph needs some help to install a new washer dryer."

"Your sister has a husband."

"Steve is out all day. Get up lazy bones and I'll make it worth your while."

I bounced onto my feet, never one to forego an impromptu opportunity to be taken by my gorgeous wife. She smiled, quickly making our bed so I couldn't crawl back in.

Then she pushed me back gently.

"After you shower, babe, because I'm not sucking on your filthy early morning cheese factory. I'll see you downstairs."

I showered, invigorated by a looming blowjob, feeling less enthused by having to help my bombastic sister-in-law.

Zoe prepared boiled eggs and toast, laying the plate in front of me with a steaming mug of coffee. She smiled seductively and looked businesslike while tying her long black locks into a ravishing ponytail. With her hair securely out of the way, my wife knelt in front of me and slid my cock out after flipping my boxer short buttons loose.

Zoe was an expert cock sucker. Before we married, she explained that fellatio was the most sex that I or any other boyfriend got. I knew it to be true because I took her maiden hymen on our wedding night.

She peeled my foreskin back, maintaining a tractor beam stare with her sultry mahogany dark eyes before sucking my shaft all the way to the pubic bush. Zoe cricked her neck as my cock slid into her windpipe, then squeezed it tightly with her throat.

Zoe sucked my cock gently, bobbing her head up and down, sliding her tongue along the underside of my rigid, veiny shaft. Her seductive pony tail, swayed and jerked delightfully, teasing my thighs.

When my prostate and balls oozed pre-cum through the shaft, layering on my glistening glans, Zoe licked, cleaned and swallowed. She loved the taste of sperm and got off on my cum face by staring at me while gulping. I wasn't far off a massive, ballsack emptying orgasm.

She rubbed two fingers vigorously on my perineum. I bucked around on the chair and Zoe moved her head with my cock to make sure my blow job was uninterrupted. I tapped the crown of her head twice, our signal that I would cum within half a minute. She hated spilling my seed and preferred fair warning to ensure she swallowed all of it.

When my prostate twitched, then exploded, my wife slathered and sucked, swallowing my seed quickly in gulps, spilling nothing.

Zoe cleaned my cock completely while it shrunk, and I played lovingly with her ponytail.

"I know you're pretending to dominate me. It's never going to happen, Simon."

With my ball sacks empty, I could just about tolerate my intolerant sister-in-law. I dressed, stepped outside into the sun, mounted my Harley Davidson Softtail, donned my black helmet and rode away with Zoe waving in my mirrors.

When I stopped outside Steph's, she was viciously chastising the washer drier delivery man. The poor chap, thinking I was the bitch's long-suffering husband, grimaced at me sympathetically before ducking into his van and taking off at high speed.

Steph turned to me, lightening her mood slightly and smiling. For a moment, she almost looked human and quite pretty, too.

"Thanks for agreeing to help me."

I smiled back. There had never been familial affection between us, but Zoe loves her sister and I love my wife.

I eased off my bike, followed Steph inside, hanging my jacket on a coat rail as I breezed through the hall. She turned mid hallway and pressed a hand to my chest, halting me.

"Could you take the boots off, please?"

Please? Fucking hell, she's been smoking something.

I entered her kitchen, where the new washer drier was almost plumbed in by the delivery guy. A tool box Steph's husband, Steve, left out gave me the wrench I needed to check that all plumbing fixings were tight. I attached a cold water hose, fed the waste pipe into an outlet tube, and slid the machine into its alcove.

I shouted, heading for the door, thankful for my good fortune.

"It's done."

"Could you come in here please, Simon?"

Fuck... please? Again?

I stepped into Steph's living room, stunned by its revelation.

"You're fucking naked."

"Yup."

"Why?"

"Zoe asked me to discipline you. I'm going to thrash the living daylights out of you brother-in-law."

"Fuck off!"

"Ask her for yourself."

Steph pointed at a fifty inch flatscreen TV with Zoe's lifesize face, grinning at me from a web video call. My hands ran cold when blood surged to my legs while my brain screamed to run away. My heart tried to tear a hole in my rib cage to escape.

They had set me up.

I studied my wife carefully.

"Why are you naked, Zoe?"

"I've got a fuck buddy coming around, husband."

While I stood rooted to the spot, terrified, in a room with a hateful sister-in-law, hell bent on my demise, my wife went to answer our doorbell.

"Fucking, Steve?"

"Hi buddy."

Steph's husband waved at me from my living room, with one arm draped over my wife's naked shoulder while the other worked his trousers to drop them. My head snapped from the TV screen to my naked sister-in-law, then back to Zoe and Steve as the irony slammed into me like a diesel locomotive.

"Why is everyone smiling?"

My wife stepped front and centre into the camera until her face was double size, offering her most reassuring expression.

"You wanted a hotwife, right?"

"Yeah, b-but."

"Steph wants to be a cuckqueen and you want a thrashing. This is the safest way for us all to get what we want."

I sat on Steph's leather sofa. She sat beside me with a look of genuine affection, rubbing my thigh.

"I'm not that vile, Simon. I like to switch between dominance and submission, and it often overwhelms me. If I've offended you, I'm sorry."

She rifled her fingers through my hair, and for the first time, I noticed her scent. Steph smelled of clean, raw woman, and I was sure her pussy was the source of an aroma waking up my cock. I looked over her shoulder at the TV, to where Steve was already French kissing my wife as if she were dinner.

Steve dipped one hand into Zoe's crotch while she slumped against him, stroking his enormous cock.

What the hell, I might as well.

Steph swivelled my chin gently in one palm until her eyes locked with mine.

"His cock is bigger than yours, so just imagine how much fun you'll have in my sisters slack pussy after Steve fucks her, babe."

"Umm, yes, that's true. I... err... umm."

I looked away, but she dragged my face from the TV to gaze at her. I noticed a gentle beauty in Steph's expression that I hadn't seen before.

"You didn't notice the swing dangling, did you?"

I looked to where she pointed and saw a sex swing dangling from a hook in the ceiling. The net bed was eye level with the fifty inch TV screen and I felt confused that I hadn't noticed it.

"Shall I get you in there for a thrashing before my sister gets bent over your sofa and fucked by a superior cock? You'll have a better view of my husband fucking your wife from that thrashing cradle."

"Umm okay, Steph."

When I stood up, still half in shock but feeling more excited than terrified, my knees wobbled. I couldn't deny that watching Zoe in passionate clinches with Steph's husband turned me on. I shot a surreptitious glance at my sister-in-laws crotch and saw glistening slime layering the top of her thighs. Two swollen labia peeped deliciously from her mons, holding more fluids back.

"I see you licking your lips, Simon."

I heard my wife's voice and felt delightfully humiliated. I snapped a look at the screen and saw she'd paused from sucking Steve's much larger veiny fuck stick. Zoe looked whoreish, smiled excitedly, and I was all in.

When I turned back to Steph, she'd plunged two fingers inside her pussy hole, swirling them around, harvesting her juices. She looked like a slut, and a beautiful one at that, most evident when she smiled.

When Steph withdrew her fingers, fully laden with lady cream, the pungent aroma tugged at my heartstrings, opening a pandora's taboo box slightly. Every dark desire I'd denied myself rattling inside was about to be thrashed out of me.

I'm alive.

"Kneel before me, Simon."

I dropped to Steph's feet quickly, panting with my tongue stretched out, praying she would feed me.

"Good boy, smell me first because I'm different to Zoe, then when I give permission, you can lick my fingers for your treat."

Steph's feminine, invisible aromatic was almost thick enough to chew as she wafted both fingers under my nostrils. Tantalising musky pussy juice slime pooled on her fingertips, elevating my psyche.

"Eat now, boy!"

I licked, sucked and swallowed while she pulled the back of my head onto her fingers. She ladled more juice from her cunt, then scooped again and a fourth time, feeding me while smiling in such a pleasant way as I had never witnessed from her.

"Do you consent, Simon?"

"To what?"

"A thrashing!"

Discipline by spanking was my fantasy that Zoe was not keen to execute, for fear of inflicting pain or damage. Steph was seemingly enthusiastic, and I slightly worried, noticing she had a leather paddle laying on the floor near the swing as I mounted its bed.

When I settled, a metre from the fifty inch TV screen on which my wife was about to be fucked, the whole scenario hit me and thrilling shivers rippled through my body.

Zoe winked cheekily at me from the screen while Steve finger fucked her pussy.

"You must consent for Steph, babe."

My wife was bent over the sofa, roughly the same distance from our TV as I was from Steph's. Steve perfectly positioned her to watch my thrashing while I witnessed her ascension to hotwifery on the end of his cock.

"I consent."

Steph looked pleased, stepped closer and stroked my ass cheeks, deliciously strafing them with sharp fingernails while watching her husband perform on my wife. She turned to speak to Steve, and I got a wonderful view of her perfectly symmetrical and smooth ass cheeks.

"Fuck her now, please, husband. Give my sister your enormous cock while we watch, and before I thrash this worthless cunt."

My body jolted with anticipation and from a pang of humiliation, when my taboo locker unbolted completely and feelings I'd bottled up rampaged around my head before swarming through the rest of my body.

Zoe's eyes widened less than a metre from mine when Steve prised her legs apart as she leaned further over our sofa back. He thrust his cock slowly into her pussy hole and she gasped, wriggling forward while her fuck buddy dragged her backwards onto his enormous, knobbly, blue veiny shaft.

"Your cock is too fucking wide."

"Bear with it, sis. Once he rails you a few times, you'll feel wider. In fact, once Steve finishes fucking you, this maggot won't touch the sides."

Another jolt of humiliation sparkled my synapsis, spiking my dopamine and endorphins as Zoe assaulted my psyche, shaking out my dirty secret hidden far too long. At six inches long, my cock was plenty. I suspected that if I followed Steve on pussy patrol, it might mean the target was so damaged after his barrel that mine would have no effect.

"He's rubbing against my cervix, babe. You've never been that deep inside my cunt."

Zoe smiled lovingly, and I knew they were tag teaming, fulfilling my desire to be humiliated, rather than inflict any mental harm. I grinned at them and fired back a salvo of banter.

"Fuck her harder, Steve, so that I can't touch the sides when I get home tonight."

He grinned like he was fucking a whore, shaking his head, then nodding behind me.

"Tomorrow, mate. Zoe's mine all night. Steph and her mom are yours."

"W-wh-what?"

I struggled to half turn sideways on the bed of the sex swing. I noticed Sarah, Zoe and Steph's mother standing behind me. She was naked and ogling my ass like a piece of meat.

"I see Steve's already satisfying one of my daughters."

"W-what t-the f-fuck?"

Steph knelt on the floor beside me while her mom stroked my ass, trailing a finger from my crack to the top of my spine, electrifying my body. I felt shivers of excitement all over, while pleasure pulsed from my toes to my brain and I went lightheaded.

"You're safe word is Servile, dear. I'll thrash your butt while you lick mom's pussy. You'll do a fucking good job and then fuck her and me later. Is that clear, Simon?"

"Yeah, umm, err, ah oh my, f-fuck yeah, that's clear."

"Are you ready to level up our relationship and understand me better?"

"Yes. Fuck yes, please, Steph."

She attached another sex swing to a second hook embedded in the ceiling. Sarah climbed aboard into a seated position, while Steph strapped her mother's knees wide apart, pushing her towards me for cunnilingus. I could just about see Zoe being reamed over the couch as Steve hit his rhythm and railed her roughly.

My wife couldn't take her desperate eyes off the screen, watching me break the biggest taboo of all.

Licking her mom's pussy while her sister thrashed me.

Stroke {Smack} -- "Start!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "Licking!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "My!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "Moms!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "Pussy!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "Simon!"

I writhed on the swing bed when each paddle stroke seared its dimpled leather into my delicate virgin ass flesh. My mind exploded, journeying somewhere it had never been as I submitted, deliciously desirous of a good ass paddling.

My body chemistry transformed as Steph soundly thrashed my ass, while Sarah dragged the straps of my fuck swing towards her until my face was close enough to eat my mother-in-laws drenched pussy.

Stroke {Smack}

Stroke {Smack}

Stroke {Smack}

The smell of their mom's pussy was overpowering. Sarah smelled and tasted homely and welcoming, offering me two large pouting labia bursting with succulent cream. As I dipped my tongue inside her delicious eclair, I sucked on Sarah's pussy lips, collecting as much hormonal creamy delight as I could before savouring it, then swallowing.

She gripped the back of my head, forcing my face further into her pussy.

"Good boy! You can have a delightful visit inside Zoe and Steph's first bedroom."

Stroke {Smack} -- "You!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "Must!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "Make!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "My!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "Mom!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "Cum!"

Each stroke Steph delivered stung the sweet spot between my cheeks and thighs immediately and immensely. My skin burned deliciously while I grabbed Sarah's swing, desperately taking my mind off the pain by vigorously licking my mother-in-laws pussy.

I clawed her labia apart, sucking on, flicking, then gently licking the slimy pearly nub that fired her psyche to the same orgasmic place where her daughter and I were congregating.

"Good boy."

They said it together, so I must have hit the spot. I heard Zoe's screams and looked around Sarah's legs to watch my wife face plant into the sofa seat with Steve crawling all over her ass, fucking her to oblivion. He mounted her in the most careless manner, focused on squeezing as much of his enormous cock inside her as possible.

My mother-in-law snapped her head towards the TV, issuing an order

"Finish her on all fours to get a better grip on my daughters ass, Steve."

I watched Steve drag my half conscious, well fucked whore wife onto the floor even closer to me. Zoe looked desperately into the camera, her eyes pleading.

"I love you, Simon, but I need Steve's cock. I like him."

Spit and snot drooled down her chin as Zoe nodded at me as if drunk, brushing her forehead along the carpet to the pace of Steve's humping.

I dived back into the folds of her mother's pussy with a determined tongue flicking, licking and lips sucking.

Stroke {Smack} -- "Finish!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "Licking!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "My!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "Moms!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "Pussy!"

Stroke {Smack} -- "Simon."

I went for it, delighting in my wife's obvious orgasm on the end of Steve's cock while licking her mom's pussy. I slipped a finger inside Sarah's puckered anus while Steph thrashed me, timing her strokes perfectly to burn my ass cheeks with a fresh switch just as the tingling subsided.

I raised my ass higher; it was numb and Steph's thrashing was more pleasure than pain. I wanted to submit to my wife's sister.

"Goooood boy, Simon."

Stroke {Smack}

Stroke {Smack}

Stroke {Smack}

Stroke {Smack}

Stroke {Smack}

Stroke {Smack}

Sarah came hard, squirting a mixture of unicorn piss, rainbows and her juicy ejaculate into my mouth. Steph moved my swing closer to her mom, helping me access the gushing cum hole I enjoyed thoroughly. I felt grateful to my sister-in-law, who was far from the nasty cunt I'd judged her to be hours ago.

I lapped Sarah's pussy folds carefully as she spasmed while descending her climax, tapping my head to show she could take no more. I cleaned and dried her gorgeous pussy, devilishly realising each daughter, one of them my wife had lived inside the hole I devoured for nine months.

Sarah stepped out of the hanging chair and walked gingerly on wobbly knees to a nearby sofa. I felt proud to have bested her cunt.

Steph helped me up, grinning widely, swatting her paddle deliciously.

"Did you enjoy that, Simon?"

"Oh fuck yes, Steph."

"Would you like to come over to see me every week?"

"Yes, please."

"I'll even refrain from fucking Steve the night before so you can feel the side walls of my pussy. I love your beautiful cock and it's plenty big enough, I was only playing with your head for your kink."

"I know, but, umm, could-"

"Do you want to fuck me now?"

"Desperately, yes."

She looked delighted that I'd asked, and I felt we'd entered a new phase of our dynamic. My ass burned joyously in agreement.

Steph adjusted the swing to a seating position, removed Sarah's cunnilingus chariot and hopped aboard mine, prepared for my delight. I felt lifted when she gripped the base of my cock and pulled me towards her. I looked over her shoulder and watched my wife shuffle around, perfectly presenting her ass and slit to the camera.

Zoe moved her pussy closer to the camera while Steph worked my cock past her labia and into her pussy tunnel. Her cunt felt well fucked but delightful inside all the same. The walls of her pussy were wide but soft and warm, slimy, but with enough grip to stimulate my cock, peeling its foreskin back.

"Is that nice, Simon?"

"I love it."

"Why don't you watch my husband's seed spill from Zoe's slit."

I needed no encouragement. While Steph used my shoulders and the swing's leverage to draw her pussy up and down my proud six inch shaft, I watched Steve's glistening, snowy white cum dribble from my wife's crack, pooling on the carpet below.

Zoe looked backwards, smiled lovingly at me, winked, then tensed her muscles to increase the flow of her lover's cum. I glanced back at my lover, Steph, who seemed close to an orgasm.

My wife shouted her encouragement.

"Go on, Simon, show Steph how lovely your cock is."

I felt loved and lifted. When Sarah stepped behind her daughter, leaning in to prevent her moving, I took it as my cue to do the best I could with my slightly larger than average cock.

I grabbed a shoulder with one hand for balance, slipping the other flat palm down her stomach, leaning back to secure enough gap to reach a finger to Steph's clitoris. I dragged her engorged, slimy pearl from side to side, enjoying my fuck buddy's surprise and wide eyes.

"I never had that before."

"I have to improvise if I'm up against Steve."

I fucked Steph as hard and deep as I could, flicking my sister-in-laws clitoris steadily between thrusts. She kissed me deeply, searching my mouth with her delicious, darting tongue and a determination to know me. After one particularly deep kiss, I felt she and I reach a new appreciation for each other.

12