I Watched Him Fuck My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph dropped her head onto my chest in submission, then eyed me with affection while I strummed her tiny, slimy, hard nub.

She shuddered deep inside, and I felt her pussy walls clamp tightly around my cock. She looked at me, startled.

"You did that, Simon."

Deeply enthused, I rode Steph hard, slamming my balls into the swing seat straps that secured her, fucking a much tighter pussy hole I'd stimulated. She looked at me lovingly and I wondered where this might all lead as my stomach fluttered and balls twitched in pre-orgasmic bliss.

I was past the tipping point and almost blowing off cream.

"Empty your seed inside me, please, Simon. You're very welcome to use my womb."

Her smile sparked my orgasm, followed closely by hers. Her cunt squeezed my shaft hard, she kissed me, draining my balls as I twitched, jerked and bounced to an almighty orgasm.

As Steph held me tight and I watched Zoe cuddling Steve on our sofa, playing with his stiffening cock, I knew our lives had changed.

"I never had an orgasm like that with my husband, Simon."

I watched Sarah force a blue pill from a blister pack she'd fished out from her handbag. She approached me, nodded, asking for permission with raised eyebrows. I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and prepared for round two.

Steph moved close to my ear, whispering.

"Zoe shows off all the time about how good you are with your tongue."

"Would you like me to prove it right now, Steph?"

"I'd really love if you would clean up our mess, Simon."

12