I Watched You, You Watch Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Terry, Alyssa and Vanessa take it a step farther.
6.5k words
4.79
12.8k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Chapter 1, Vanessa moves in with her former roommate Alyssa and her husband Terry after her divorce, while she was waiting to get a house.

Chapter 2 picks up where Chapter 1 ended, with the three of them in the living room of Terry and Alyssa's house, enjoying the aftermath of their own orgasms.

"Wow." Terry looked over at his wife Alyssa sitting on the edge of the couch, naked and sweating. On the other side of the couch was her friend Vanessa, also naked, and still quivering from her first squirting orgasm watching her friends climax together. "That was incredible, you both are so hot alone, and Dante's inferno hot together. "

Alyssa moved closer and touched his still semi hard cock. "I don't think I have ever seen you this excited. I guess our devious little plan to let Vanessa watch while we fucked worked out pretty good." She bent down to give his cock a kiss and could smell her juices still clinging to the base of the shaft.

Vanessa watched as Alyssa took Terry into her mouth for a quick lick, then turned to her friend and said, "I'll give you a choice before we go to bed V. You can lick my juices off Terry while I watch and play with myself...or you can come over here and lick his cum out of my pussy while he watches and strokes his cock."

Terry had nothing to say, he was a winner either way and was almost dumbfounded that he was in this situation.

Vanessa thought about it for a long moment, drawing out her response to tease Terry.

She started slowly, as if she was thinking about the options and weighing each. Vanessa said "well.....either way I get to taste your pussy juices, which I have thought about non stop for the last few days while we were talking. I also would love to watch you play with yourself, like you were watching me while you were riding him. But I have to say that I've never watched a man masturbate. I've seen it in online, and even watched a few gay pornos where they masturbate each other. My husband was so vanilla when it came to sex that he would never do that, though I did catch him in the toilet once reading Literotica. He was so pissed that I accidentally walked in on him he didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. But I digress... I choose option two."

Vanessa and Terry changed positions so that he was on the end of the couch. He turned toward Alyssa so that he could play with her nipples with his left hand while he touched himself with his right. Alyssa moved up to the edge of the couch, opening her legs as Vanessa crawled forward staring at the little hood peeking out of her friends pussy.

"I've never touched another woman Allyssa, but I have thought about it so much the last few days. When I was in my room listening to you moaning I was wondering what your pussy looked like up close. When I put my vibrator on my clit I was imagining that you were licking me and wondering what that would be like."

Vanessa took a quick look over at Terry's cock. He was hard again listening to her and watching her approach Alyssa. He had his right hand on the shaft, but she noticed he made a little circle with his thumb and forefinger, and was moving that over the head slowly, almost teasing himself.

Vanessa moved her nose close to Alyssa, drinking in the smell of sex. She was so close she could see little traces of Terry's cum on the inside edge of Alyssa's pussy. She took one long lick, starting just above her friend's cute little pucker, flattening her tongue and moving it up until she had dragged it over her clit.

"Ummmm, you taste so good."

Terry looked over at Vanessa and noticed that she had one hand in her pussy as she continued to lick his wife. He was fascinated watching her alternately circle her own clit, then plunge her fingers in while licking around, under and inside Alyssa. His wife's eyes were closed for a moment as she savored the delicious feeling of being eaten out by a woman for the first time. When she opened her eyes she looked back and forth, at Terry playing with his cock, trying not to cum, and to Vanessa's familiar face buried between her legs.

As the pace picked up on Vanessas end, Alyssa motioned for Terry to come closer so that she could suck on his cock. V watched as his cock moved slowly in and out of her mouth, increasing her licking as Alyssa got more aggressive sucking on Terry. It was an incredible turn on for all three because Alyssa was watching Vanessa sucking on her clit while Terry was watching Vanessa play with herself and lick pussy, and Vanessa was looking up, watching Alyssa suck on Terry.

What started as a quiet three way got more intense by the moment until Terry broke the ice by cuming hard in Alyssa's mouth, while Vanessa was licking faster and faster, matching her licks to the speed of her hand playing with her own pussy. Alyssa came next, right after Terry, spasming violently on Vanessa's tongue, pushing her gently away because her clit was so tender. The last to orgasm was Vanessa but it was another good one, squirting a stream on clear liquid onto the base of the couch and the floor as she shook over and over.

Terry couldn't believe what he was seeing, for the first time, in one night, his first threesome, two squirting orgasms, his wife having her first lesbian experience, her friend getting her first taste of pussy and all three of them naked on the living room floor holding each other in a post coital group hug.

Alyssa was the first to speak. "Damn! That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had, I am totally a quivering bowl of jelly right now. It might have been your first time licking pussy, but you have a talent for this!" Vanessa moved to put Alyssa's t-shirt over the little puddle she had made, somewhat embarrassed, but equally spent. "I guess I did what I would have wanted you to do to me if the roles were reversed. I came as soon as I felt you start to shake, and completely lost control. If we would have done this while we were roommates I might have never gotten married."

"I've never squirted before, not when I was married or when I have played with myself using The Wand. I've heard girls talk about it, but never thought I would do it. You two have brought out the little devil in me".

Terry was speechless, as usual.

Vanessa grabbed her dress off the chair and said her good nights as she stumbled up the stairs into her room. Terry and Alyssa sat on the couch for a few minutes longer holding each other. Just a week earlier they were talking about letting Vanessa stay over while she looked for a new house, and now they had fulfilled a few lifelong fantasies all in one night.

The question, of course, is where does it go from here? Terry shut off the lights and then he and Alyssa moved upstairs to the master bedroom, exhausted. They cleaned up a little, brushed their teeth and slid into bed. Terry looked over and told his wife "that was the most incredible experience. Thank you for making me feel so special and letting me look at Vanessa. If we never repeat this I will die happy, but I want you to know that you can play with her whenever you want, just please whisper the details in my ear".

Vanessa was so spent she hopped into bed as soon as she got into her room. Her phone had been left on the nightstand charging. When she turned it back on she noticed that she had a message from her ex that he had submitted the paperwork to get the loan, but that they were asking for a bunch of documents that he didn't have so it might take a little longer to get this that he had originally anticipated. Under normal circumstance that might have upset her, but after the night she had all she could do was smile knowing she might be living with Terry and Alyssa a few extra weeks. Sleep came as soon as she put her head on the pillow.

Terry woke up the smell of coffee drifting up from the kitchen. Alyssa was dead asleep so he got out of bed quietly, put on his shorts and t-shirt, and wandered downstairs. Vanessa was standing by the Kuerig mixing the cream in her coffee. She was wearing a white sleeveless t shirt and boy shorts. Her nipples were gently poking against the soft fabric of the shirt, giving Terry a nice reminder of the night before.

"You're up early" he said, trying not to stare too much. He had always had a thing for pokey nipples, like Alyssa's, but V's had him captivated. She had darker skin and large, silver dollar size, circular areola. Her nipples didn't get very erect, but were plainly visible through the white t-shirt. Terry remembered also how big her clit was, bigger than most that he had seen, so each gal had something that excited him. Even more importantly both had upbeat personalities and never seemed to let themselves get dragged down by the world around them.

"I tried to sleep in but once I was awake all I could think about was how excited I got last night. I laid in bed for a little while, but the more I thought about watching you and Alyssa the more excited I got. I found my fingers doing a little wandering, if you know what I mean."

Unfortunately Terry knew exactly what she meant. When she moved to put the cream back in the refrigerator, the ample arm holes of her shirt moved with her, exposing her left nipple briefly. Terry shifted uncomfortably. He had always had erections in the morning that Alyssa was happy to attend to, but this morning she was asleep and Vanessa was testing his ability to think of something other than getting hard in front of her. It wasn't working. Basketball, basketball, basketball. Nope, not with those nipples in front of him. He was losing the battle in his mind, and getting hard despite his best efforts.

Vanessa was talking away as if they were the best of friends, telling him the problems with her ex in the bedroom, and how he never wanted to make love to her in the morning. Only at night and only in the bedroom. She talked about the frustration of dating again, and how she was not looking forward to the one and done dates that she hears about amongst her 30-something friends.

Terry really was just getting to know her. He found her refreshingly intelligent, and with her smile, so cute even early in the morning. Despite some misgivings when Alyssa had approached him about her staying at the house, he now was 100% in favor of her hanging around as long as she wanted.

Terry moved over behind the island in the kitchen so that he could hide his growing erection.

"Good morning my darlings!" Alyssa came in beaming at her two lovers from the previous night. "How long have you been awake? I was totally unconscious, you wore me out last night" She moved past Vanessa and gave her a kiss on the cheek, then came up from behind Terry and wrapped her arms around his chest. She stretched up to give him a kiss, then let her arms drop down to his shorts."Oh no! V do you have any idea what affect you have on my man? He's hard as a rock. I guess. this is what happens when he gets out of bed before getting his morning pussy. Of course usually when he comes downstairs to make coffee there's not a gorgeous woman teasing him. Look at this!"

Alyssa hooked both of her hands into the waistband of his gym shorts, then slowly slid them down. Terrys erection moved with the top of the shorts, extending straight out before the springing open as the top of his shorts moved lower. Vanessa moved closer so that Terry was the between them. Alyssa stayed behind him, using her right hand to grab the shaft, pretending to stroke it as if she was a guy.

"You said that you wanted to watch a guy masturbate, how am I doing?" Vanessa's eyes were glued to Terry's cock, and Alyssa's hand moving up and down the shaft, slowly. Terry really was speechless now. His wife was playing with his cock and her friend was watching.

"You're getting me hot!" Vanessa moved the arm hole of her shirt slightly to the side, exposing her nipple. Now Terry had something to look at. She pinched the tip, pulling on it slightly, stretching it out, extending it. "You like these don't you"

Terry nodded yes.

"I thought there were a few times last night that you were staring. You like how big they are don't you?"

Terry nodded again. Alyssa kept stroking his cock from behind, working the head with little circular movements then back on the shaft, just as she had seen him do.

"When I was playing with myself, watching Alyssa bouncing up and down on your cock, I was thinking of someone sucking on my nipples. They are incredibly sensitive. they always get so hard when I am excited. Do you think they are hard now?

Terry nodded. He kept his eyes on her as she moved the shirt farther to the left to expose all of her breast, then squeezed the center together so that both nipples were out. She pinched them together while she watched Allyssa's hand continue to stroke him.

"Do you want to put your lips on my nipples? Do you want to lick them while Alyssa plays with your cock? Can I watch you cum?

Terry was getting close. Alyssa increased the pace on his cock. Vanessa leaned forward, offering her nipple to him. Alyssa looked over his shoulder at her friends nipple as it went into his mouth, swirling around under and over his tongue. She moved up next to his ear, licking it and sucking on his ear lobe. Terry went nuts every time she did this. One of the secrets in their relationship was that if she wanted him not to cum she had to stay off his ear. As soon as she got her tongue on the ear, he was guaranteed to cum soon. Alyssa whispered in his ear, "Those nipples are incredible aren't they, so big and so suckable. I want to suck on those too. Don't you want to watch me lick those big nipples?"

Terry nodded again while continuing to move his tongue around the sensitive parts of her nipple, playing with it, biting a little as she reacted to his touch. Vanessa pulled away slightly so that she could see Terry cum. She quickly removed her shirt so that he could see her, then moved down so that she could squeeze her breasts together around his cock. Alyssa increased her pace again while continuing to whisper in her ear.

"Cum for us honey. Show Vanessa what it looks like when you explode"

Terry's legs buckled as he lost all control, sending his white rope all over the floor in front of Vanessa. He grabbed onto the counter to steady himself as he continued to ooze out cum, overwhelmed at the intensity of his orgasms while these two were watching him.

Vanessa's hand was in her shorts, touching her engorged clit. Alyssa licked off the cum that had stayed on her hand, then slowly moved around in front of Terry to hold him. Vanessa moved up behind her and hugged the two of them for moment, then kissed Alyssa on the back of her neck and stepped away.

" I can't believe how lucky I am to have hooked up with both of you" she said. "Not only have you been great support for me after my divorce, but now I have had the best sex of my life in less than 24 hours. How am I ever going to repay you?"

Terry backed away from Alyssa a little, smiling. Alyssa had that same smile, then said "You know V, I'm sure that we will be able to think of something, after all, it's only Saturday morning, we have the rest of the weekend!"

Terry had plans to play golf with the boys at 10, so when Alyssa mentioned that it was 9 he was gone the shower so that he could get out of the house in time. Alysssa followed him soon after so that she could jump in while he was getting dressed. "What are you doing today?" Terry said as he quickly threw his gray shorts and favorite blue golf shirt. "No plans" he thought he heard her say from the shower. He opened the door so he could take a quick peek at her naked. Even though they had been together now for quite awhile, he loved seeing her naked, and took every opportunity to sneak a look. "Maybe V and I will go the spa for massages if we can get an appointment."

"You should do that" he said, "I will be back about 4 so go have some fun. Maybe that new place over by the mall can get you in. They have been advertising a couples massage, you and Vanessa can be a couple". Terry was joking about the couples massage but Alysssa got out of the shower and went to the computer to look them up to see if they had any openings because she thought that might be fun to get one with Vanessa. Fortunately they were so new that they did have space open. She made an appointment for 1:00. and was told that she had the option of male or female, so she chose one of each.

Vanessa was back in the kitchen right as Terry was going out the door. "Have fun!" he said as he grabbed his keys and left in a hurry. Vanessa wasn't sure what he meant but she found out when Alyssa came downstairs to tell her of the reservation at 1:00. "Let's go get sushi at that Japanese place first, then we will be totally relaxed a pampered for 90 minutes"

Vanessa wanted to talk about last night when they were at lunch to make sure that Alyssa was ok with everything but she really didn't get the chance because the tables were pretty close together so the couple next to them could hear all of their conversation. Instead they laughed about the dating world that Vanessa was about to enter and each others prior experiences with internet dating. Of course now there was Bumble and Tinder so they looked at few profiles, laughing at the ones that were so sleazy.

The massages were great, with both almost falling asleep thinking of the events of the past day while the hands of the masseuse worked them over. When they were finished they went back the house, and the kitchen where they had been with Terry.

Vanessa got out her computer and went to a page for Le Petit Chalet, then turned it to Alyssa and said "Do you know this place? I heard it was a swingers club and that they had an area where people could watch other couples having sex. One of my friends suggested that my husband and I go there last year. When I showed it to him he said no way, but I really got excited thinking about it. Watching you and Terry last night was so hot, I really think I would like to go and see but I didn't want to go alone. What do you think?"

Alysssa looked at the webpage and the pictures of the various rooms. There was a dungeon with places to be tied up, and a room with a lot of couches and tv's but it was very tastefully decorated and could have been a classy spa if you didn't see the other rooms. Vanessa continued to talk about how her husband was not adventurous and that she was ready to do something different. Deep down she had to admit that she was a bit of a voyeur and really wanted to go. They decided that they would cook dinner at home, then tell Terry where they wanted to go, and see if he was "up" for it.

Vanessa grabbed her computer and sat down to take a better look at where they were going to see what the rules were and what she could learn before they went in. It looked like a regular nightclub, though private, at first glance. They posted no pictures of anybody doing anything outside of what you would expect at a regular club. She could see that they had some rules about membership that included pledging that you were not part of law enforcement and that any activity was voluntary. Hmmmm.

Terry arrived home to the smell of his favorite dinner, and two smiling gals waiting for him. "What's up ladies? If I had to make a guess I'd say you've been planning something."

Alyssa planted a kiss on his cheek to welcome him home, then said "Yes we have been doing a little planning and wanted to see what you think. We wanted to go someplace we've never been before."

"Ok, that part sounds good" he said slowly, "and?"

She continued, "we wanted to go dancing."

"Yes, you know I like to go dancing, so, what else"? He knew there had to be more, and the way they were acting, he thought it might be good.

"V wants to go to Le Petit Chalet!" she blurted out, getting an immediate look from Vanessa for laying it off as her choice. "but I want to go too, so it's not just V, we both want you to take us there. You can be the envy of the room, with two girls by your side. What do you think?"

12