I Watched You, You Watch Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry was familiar with the Chalet. A few years back there was an in depth article about the place in the local weekly newspaper that he had read. He thought back then that he wanted to take Alyssa, but never brought it up because he thought she might get mad at him or think he wanted to have sex with other women.

"You guys know anything about this place?" he said.

"Yes, we do, and we want to check it out. Last night, this morning, we both had a bit of an awakening. We decided we get excited as hell watching, and we want to see what it's like to be in a place where other people are having sex. I mean, I assume that is what we would see there."

"From what I know that is correct. I read about it a few years ago and I wanted to bring it up to you, but I never thought you would want to go." He said, then he went over to her and held her tightly, motioning for Vanessa to come over. "Let's do it!"

Over dinner they talked about what to wear. Definitely short skirts for the girls, and maybe a layer or two on top that could be removed when they were ready. For Terry they decided that since it was summer he could go with shorts so that they could slip a hand in the leg opening discreetly if they wanted to, and no underwear for any of them. There was an undercurrent of excitement of the unknown, and all three finished dinner excited about the remainder of the evening.

In the shower Terry was showing his approval for Alyssa's use of the soap around his slowly growing penis. They were face to face, soaping each other, kissing between rubs. "How was golf? I bet the boys would have been jealous if they knew what you were doing before you went to play today" see whispered, " knowing that Vanessa was watching you cum while she was playing with herself." He got hard quickly, playing with her nipples and listening to her. She stroked him slowly, then smiled and said "none for you right now big boy, I want you to save it for later" before she quickly exited the shower leaving him pointing his cock at her in desperation.

They arrived at Le Petit Chalet around 9:30, early enough to have a few drinks while they looked around and got familiar with the place. After getting signed in and completing the paperwork for the membership they went straight to the bar. Looking around they were surprised to see people of all ages, from 21 to 71. Some were heavy, some were thin, all shapes and sizes, but all dressed for a sexy night out and overall a pretty happy looking group.

Vanessa and Alyssa were anxious, but excited. The crowd was diverse, but the girls fit right in with matching red skirts that fell just below the curve of the ass. Vanessa wore a white lace top that were deceptively see through and over that, a black silk top that hung loosely. Alyssa went with just A bustier that supported her breasts underneath her nipples, and a blue silk top similar to Vanessa's.

The dance floor was rockin' early with the sounds of 70's funk, so they listened while they moved around, doing a little people watching. They drank their whiskey gaining some liquid courage for the rest of the night. Terry was safe for them so they stayed close, which was fine with him, he felt like he won the lottery. Alyssa had mentioned that Vanessa didn't want any single guys hitting on her so they stayed arm in arm most of the time.

It took two big drinks and an hour or so of dancing for the girls to say that they were ready to look around a little. They had noticed that there were people that were going down a flight of stairs just off the dance floor and not returning. They had already been outside to look at the bungalows but the lower level appeared to be the place to go.

Vanessa leaned over Terry to tell her friend "Alright I'm ready". She placed her hand on Terrys cock as she leaned into Alyssa for a long soulful kiss. Her hand squeezed his rapidly growing cock once again, then she kissed Terry just as passionately. "Thanks for this weekend, both of you. I never dreamed I could have this much fun, and the perfect couple to be with. Let's wander"

The three moved across the floor to the stairway and followed a couple in leather down. The room below was also equipped with a bar, but the people around the bar had far less clothing than the one upstairs. Some of the women were topless, others had just the hint of a top covering them. They walked past a guy who was fully erect, sitting on a bench with his head under the dress of a blonde with big bouncy breasts who was obviously enjoying his tongue. The couple to the right of them were watching the blonde, and playing with each other discretely under their clothes.

They went past the bar toward the second of the rooms in the lower level. Vanessa and Alyssa continued arm in arm, closely behind Terry. The second room appeared to be a bit of a maze to the left and more of a dungeon to the right. Alyssa stopped to watch a man kneeling next to a hole in the solid wall of the maze. A cock appeared through the hole so she turned a whispered to Vanessa "have you ever seen a man suck cock?" Vanessa turned to see what she was looking at as the kneeling guy took the cock in his mouth, swirling the tip around his tongue, bobbing up and down slowly.

Terry looked over, but his eyes were on a blonde in the dungeon area spread eagled on a swing with 4 men around her. One had his cock in his hand, slowly stroking it to stay hard. The second was on his knees with his face buried in her pussy, licking her clit while his fingers moved in and out of her pussy playing with her g spot. The other two were on either side of her taking turns getting her mouth on their cocks, as she stroked them with each hand.

Vanessa backed up to Terry while he was watching so that she could feel his hard cock pushing against her. She continued to watch the guy at the glory hole sucking on the long cock until it appeared that he had brought him to orgasm, then turned to see what Terry and Alyssa were looking at in the dungeon. The girl on the swing now had a cock inside of her, the guy standing while he was pounding her.

They continued to another room that contained a lot of levels, and a lot of tvs with tasteful, but erotic porn playing. Terry estimated 10-12 couples or groups in the room. Some were paired up, some were in groups of 4. A few were sitting, watching, the others who were licking, sucking and fucking.

They moved to the side of the room and found a place to sit. It was an elevated bench that had a cushioned pad on top, with another level just above it that backed to the wall. Terry sat down on the cushion, Vanessa and Alyssa sat side by side above and behind him. Terry discretely reached under Alyssa's skirt and rested his hand on her thigh, noticing immediately that her juices were dripping down her leg since she had neglected to wear panties.

Above them there was a tv playing a movie with no sound. Vanessa was watching because the woman had a large clit that had the appearance of a small penis up close. V had always been a little self conscious about the size of her clit because she had never seen any other women with anything similar. Most of the clits that that she had seen in the showers, or when she was with friends, were somewhat hidden or not visible at all. Hers was out there, always, and when she was excited, like now, it stuck out like a little cock waiting to be sucked.

Alyssa was watching the couple just down from them on the bench. The man was distinguished looking, definitely in his late 50's or early 60's, but fit and attractive. The woman with him was a little younger, but not much. Her hair was tastefully gray and black, her clothes those of a Nordstrom shopper, and her jewelry appropriately conservative. However...she was turned toward her partner with her shirt undone to the waist, her pearls hanging even with her extended nipples, and her mouth over a large cock that was sticking out of his Brooks Brothers black pants. He was watching a couple on the mattress in front on him completely naked, the Asian woman in a reverse cowgirl so that she could make eye contact with him while his dick was being sucked by his wife.

Alyssa put her hand on Terrys jaw and moved it to the right to look at the couple. The woman was deep throating her man, then pulled back so that Alyssa could see all of his cock. She looked up at Alyssa, taking pleasure in the fact that they were watching, then continued licking slowly up and down the shaft never taking her eyes off Alyssa.

Vanessa watched also, then leaned into Alyssa and whispered, "Ally this is way better than I imagined. I was afraid that we might run into a bunch of sleazy people that nobody wanted to see naked. Shit, that couple looks like they just came from the theater."

The older woman stood, allowing them to see her beautiful breasts as she turned, then lifted the back of her long skirt. Her hand quickly bunched up the skirt as he removed her panties. For a moment her pale ass was visible while he pulled her toward him, bringing her down on his cock as she faced toward the couple on the floor. Her skirt fell down to his lap as she started rotating over his cock, snuggling it down until he was all the way inside of her.

Terry's cock was straining against his shorts. He had his hand over the fabric of the shorts, squeezing it every few seconds as he watched the couple next to them.

I'm so fucking horny right now watching all these people" Ally said, turning to Vanessa to see if she had the same reaction. V's fingers were in her pussy, her skirt slightly raised so that her hand was visible as it moved silently over her clit.

Terry also looked over at Vanessa. Her fingers were slowly tracing the outside of her big lips, occasionally moving to the middle to touch her clit. They had spent a lot of time together, but he had not been this close to her clit. He was transfixed because of its size and shape. He could see clearly that the head was poking out beyond the hood. His wife slid down to his level and moved to his ear.

"Are you looking at Vanessa's big clit?" she whispered as she licked his ear.

He nodded yes.

She moved her tongue deeper into his ear. "Wouldn't you love to lick her and suck on that little penis she has?"

He nodded again. This time Vanessa turned from watching the couple next to them and looked at Alyssa. She noticed that Alyssa had her hand inside her shirt, pinching and playing with her nipple while she teased Terry.

Alyssa backed away from his ear, then looked up and said "V, Terry really likes your big clit. Do you think you should give him a closer look?" She went back to licking his ear while Vanessa moved closer and spread her legs a little more. Ally's tongue moved over and around his ear as he took in the aroma of her friends sex.

"If I was licking her pussy this is how I would do it" she continued on his ear. " I would take my tongue and move it in and out of her wet pussy, tasting her sweet juices just like I am doing now on your ear. Would you like to see that?"

Terry nodded again. He had secretly thought of Alyssa with her face buried in another woman's pussy but had never said anything to her about that.

His cock was so hard it hurt. Alyssa unzipped his loosely fitting shorts and took it out so that she and Vanessa could look at him. Vanessa moved even closer to his face, her clit now less than a foot away. He could smell her, and was aching to taste her.

His wife continued licking his ear, and talking to him. "I would take that big clit in my mouth and suck on it like this" she said as she moved to his ear lobe and sucked hard on the end as if she were on Vanessa's clit.

Vanessa continued to tease her clit with her fingernails while Terry watched.

Alyssa looked up and said quietly. "V can Terry lick that big clit of yours?"

Vanessa moved even closer so that Terry's nose was nearly touching her clit. Her smell intoxicating. "He can lick me if I can watch you suck on his cock while he does" she said as she pushed into his nose, her clit enveloped quickly by his lips. Alyssa bent over taking his cock in her mouth. He felt her tongue on the head teasing the tip while her hand stroked the shaft. He reached under her and slipped his hand into her shirt so that he could feel he extended nipple between his forefinger and thumb.

Vanessa sat back and looked around the room as Terry ate her pussy. Live porn. The older couple had moved on after he came in her while she was rubbing herself on his cock, but another couple had joined the one on the mattress and they were now deep into a four-way. Terry's sucking was like a hoover on her clit, driving her close to cuming before he backed off and licked it gently.

"There!" she grabbed his head and pulled it harder into her, "Right there! Oh.my. god" Her eyes rolled back into her head, her hands held steady on his head and she edged for a few seconds before exploding in another squirting orgasm that shook her like she was possessed. Alyssa looked up to watch her friend squirt all over Terrys face, nearly drowning him in spasm after spasm of clear liquid.

Alyssa backed away a little so she could see Terry face, then made eye contact with Vanessa who was coming down from her orgasm. Once she had her attention she pumped harder and quicker on Terry's cock until he couldn't hold back any longer. Both of them watched him cum again shooting once directly up before Alyssa covered his cock with her lips taking the rest of his sperm into her mouth before looking up at V who was moving down to sit next to Terry.

The three of them sat together in silence for a few minutes as people moved in and out of the room quietly. They pulled themselves together, then collectively stood and moved slowly from the room, through the dungeon area where a guy was spread eagled on an X shaped device, then up the stairs and back to the bar. What was once a lively bar was almost deserted now, the majority of the people in the place now downstairs in the play rooms.

Terry looked at his watch. It was almost 1:30. They had been downstairs for over two hours. Ally was holding onto Vanessa while she adjusted her shoes, putting everything back in place so that they could go outside in the warm summer evening.

"What a weekend." Vanessa said, clearly exhausted. "You two have given me more memories in two nights than I have had in all my years of marriage, of dating and in my fantasies. Thank you."

"You brought out the best in us V." Alyssa said, "and it all starting when I told you about watching you and your boyfriend. I watched you, now you've watched me, and a lot more."

12