I Went "Black": No More "Sailor Boy"

Story Info
Lavar slams some "new ass" after taking care of Sailor Boy.
2.2k words
4.04
3.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

Lavar sexually thrashed the Sailor, now his cock was needed in other "territories."

"Sailor Boy" moved to D.C. to get away from me specifically. He didn't want to admit it, but it was true. I turned him out through spoiling him in bed; eating that ass, sucking that nice, fat, black dick of his like a lollipop, and even introduced him to being topped on his own balcony with my main man and I taking turns breeding him. Hell, he came while we fucked him. After the football game however, I decided I would no longer pursue him, for living in the Norfolk region I could easily find another Navy "undercover bottom" to break in, without worrying if little buddy would ghost me, or worst, get emotional.

"Have a safe trip back," he told me after the game, as we kissed, hugged, and bid goodbye.

He wasn't knowing the passionate embrace we shared would be the absolute last time I would touch him. Hell, I needed new "pussy," as even during the game I was on the prowl.

"You're in the suites? You could've been watching the game at my place," Edwin stated.

During halftime, while everyone was drinking, eating and carrying on (Sailor Boy included, as he was having the time of his life), I was online scanning sites, super sober and super horny as I wanted some "ass-to-go," or something to tap en route to heading south.

"I live right off 95 in Arlington," Edwin told me. "I'm in an exclusive neighborhood. "

It been awhile since I'd been with a white guy, but Edwin, at 51, six feet, and 260 lbs., wasn't your average white bottom.

"I have to be discreet. I've got a wife, two daughters, and I work in Capitol Hill," he noted.

When I was checking profiles, I came across this blonde haired, smooth faced buddy as I knew he looked familiar. He was a politician, and I was confident his name wasn't "Edwin," but I just couldn't pinpoint what state he belonged to exactly.

"I can guarantee you one thing: the only thing I want to blow is your back out," I messaged to him.

"LOL, well that's the right spirit. I can't tell you how bad I need it, baby. The wife and kids are out of town back where I'm from, and I'm all alone here naked and horny."

"No luck getting no good dick," I asked.

"In D.C. there's an abundance of bottoms, yet thin numbers for tops. Sad part is, I just love sucking and getting fucked. This hole is deep," he said to me.

Edwin, who was hairy all over per his pictures sent. He was certainly all man, with a nice, compact ass that sincerely needed a black man's attention.

"I only like black cock," he said. "Black guys have rhythmic consistency when hitting my spot, and making him cum. Black dicks are warmer, harder, and I just can't get enough. I can't explain it."

I added I was part Latino, and he responded to my message by speaking dirty Spanish.

"Oh, you have no idea how hard I am now. When this game is over, I'm coming your way," I told him.

I stopped chatting to focus on the game as now I had some ass lined up, a bonus since I witnessed Dallas punish Washington on its own field. When exiting the stadium I checked the app to see he sent me his address through the app, and I plugged it into the GPS in order to make it to his place an hour later.

My dick was trying to bust through my pants as I walked to his front door and rung the doorbell. Edwin was in a nice neighborhood home to tree lined, brick layered streets, with three level condos planted. He came to the door as a light mist began to fall, wearing nothing but a red robe, and a smile.

"Come inside," he said.

I would, with him shaking my hand and offering refreshments once he shut the door.

"You have a nice home, " I told him.

I looked around as he led me to the kitchen, me eyeing the nice paintings, the live floral arrangements throughout, and the overall exquisite decorum. I saw family photos, and photos of his accomplishments hanging, then I turned to look at him as I noticed he dropped his robe while pouring me a drink at the kitchen counter.

"Man, look at that ass! So just like that, you gon' tease, huh," I asked.

"Lavar, I'm pretty sure you didn't come here to look at any of my Kusama or Koons artwork," he said, handing me a Long Island Iced Tea.

He was right, as the only masterpiece that mattered was that fine bear body of his. I was still standing as I took a sip, and he drinking from his glass as our eyes connected. This was a little different than Sailor Boy, for Edwin wasn't nervous for the dick at the first encounter. He put down his drink, then came closer and touched my arm.

"We should get down to business, " he said.

He grabbed me by the hand and headed towards the stairs, with me keeping my drink as we made it to the third level where the bedroom was. The room was illuminated with a purple light, and soft music playing in the background while incense burned. He made me take my clothes off, then we headed to the bathroom where the tub was filled with a scented bubble bath.

"Ok, Mr. Romance," I joked.

He laughed, dismissing this as simply him taking care of a hot top. This was new to me, as never before was another man pampering me, as I was the one doing. I climbed into the lukewarm water and sat down, with Edwin coming with a wet, scented sponge, scrubbing my neck, and my chest, before he reached in to kiss me.

"Black dick is king, and I shall treat it as such," he said to me.

He reached down further to scrub my belly, then I spread my legs to allow for him to cleanse me fully, as well as massage my dick as it throbbed in the water.

"I can't wait to get that inside me," he whispered in my ear. "It's been too long, daddy."

It dawned on me at that particular moment exactly who Edwin was, as I recalled him being on CNN and MSNBC many times over advocating for bills, and certain congressional and presidential candidates. I got turned on even more as I knew this guy wasn't one to be submissive in public, but rather a political "iron fist" when under the spotlight. Him caressing me, whispering sweet nothings in my ear let me know that behind closed doors, he was a closeted, bottom freak that needed his man pussy wrecked in the worst way. When he finished bathing me, he led me out of the tub to dry me off, taking his time with a plush towel in rubbing every crevice, getting to his knees to ensure my package was rid of any drop of water.

"Why don't you suck it while you're down there," I told him.

He looked up and smiled, then closed his eyes to place his mouth on the tip while I stroked the back of his hair. His took special attention to the head, running his tongue under the tip and around the ridges. He then took his tongue and licked the slit, barely touching it, yet making my dick throb even more as he teased me.

"You got some sweet precum," he said with a wondrous slut look in his eyes.

I tilted my head back as he put it all in his mouth, my dick tip rubbing the back of his throat while he had his lips pull on the shaft. He slid his head back and forth on it, breathing through his nose as he put full effort into suction, making me grip his scalp.

"Damn baby, I didn't expect this," I told him.

Edwin's head was even better than Sailor Boy's sweet pussy, so good that I had to pull away for I was about to nut.

"Your cock tastes like honey," Edwin bragged.

I made him get off the floor then turn around and bend over, for I wanted that sweet ass of his pronto. He touched his toes like a gymnast, and his ass spread slightly, exposing that folded up muff of his. Though Edwin was hairy, including the outer part of his ass, he was smooth and pink as a crayon in the middle, showing off his quivering twat as he ached for the bulge. He also had exceptional balls, for his hairy sack hung like fruit from a tree.

"Damn, look at those nuts," I said to him, caressing them slightly while he moaned.

He asked me to go slow, but after slapping a glob of Vaseline on his hole's tip, I couldn't help but fall in that tight crouch.

"Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' bout," I said to him.

Edwin's hole was amazingly warm and super tight, as I had to force it in fully to get him to open up.

"What's the matter, you weren't ready for daddy dick," I whispered.

"No, I wasn't actually," he said with a laugh. "You're bigger than I thought."

"Well open up for daddy so we can go deep," I said to him.

He remained in the same position as I slipped in and out slowly, my balls rubbing his taint as I tried planting myself deep. Those "lips" of his rubbed my shaft as I went back and forth, continuing to go slow to catch the sensuality. I pushed my cock into the left side of his hole, then the right side, repeating the same motion as I was seeing it stretch, the contrast between my black dick and his pink crevice intoxicating me. After realizing he was open, I commenced pounding, going straight in and out as he whined from the orgasms I caused.

"Awwww, look at his little pussy cream. Does Edwin like daddy tapping that prostate," I asked, with a chuckle.

I grabbed those fat cheeks of his and pulled him while I plowed away, fucking him hard as a punishment slash pleasure, for teasing me the way he did in his photos, and at the beginning when he sucked me. He needed this thrashing, as I could pinpoint when he mentioned the ratio of bottoms to tops in the DMV area.

"Fuck, you've got some serious stamina," he wailed.

I had to remind him I wasn't his ordinary fuck, and reiterate how good his butt felt.

Even when it loosened, it was still superior to any of the last pieces of ass I'd encountered, including Sailor Boy's.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I suggested as I pulled out.

He raised up and reached my face to French kiss while grabbing my cock in his hand as he wanted more. We walked into the bedroom, with him letting go to lay on his back at the edge of the bed, and me hovering over him, my arms pinning his legs across my shoulder as I slid inside and began nailing. Edwin was a screamer and a creamer, as he simultaneously would get "wet" every third or fourth stroke while I was pounding away, him hollering each time he littered my dick with his internal nut.

"Yeah, look at you! I see daddy gon' have to travel up 95 to get his nut on the regular," I said to him.

I stopped pounding to start grinding, trying to get my dick in even deeper as I felt myself on the verge of getting ready to cum. Edwin wanted my seed, and proved it when he rubbed my nipples, which showed me he read the "likes" of my profile. I kept grinding, feeling that inner fold of his hole, before grunting and shaking, and filling him deep with what he wanted. When I finished I didn't want to pull out, as he was super wet and warm. I just reached down and he wrapped his legs around my back while we French kissed some more.

"Thank you for that," he told me.

I thanked him, too, as I didn't halfway expect to laid less than 24 hours after working Sailor Boy. Edwin even offered to "sneak" down to Hampton Roads to visit me, but I advised him not to, on the grounds he wouldn't break up his already happy home. He claimed he understood, then I got off of him to watch him jerk off while I fingered his soaked hole, witnessing him shoot a load that I swear shot three feet in the air. I'd shower after, then unceremoniously depart his place and hop in my ride, giddy that I got some "ass-to-go."

A few hours I read a text from him:

"Lavar, I can't thank you enough for what you did to me. All the pressures of work, everything going on in the world right now, and you come and alleviate all my stress, at least for two hours. I'd really like to see you again. Let's keep in touch and plan a time."

I smiled, while sitting on my balcony smoking a joint and sipping a beer, thinking I would never come to Arlington to fuck this dude again, then scrolling to the site, trying to see other bottoms I would pursue.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers