Turned Out by Rufus Jones

Story Info
White boy turned out by black pimp. Intense gay interracial.
2k words
4.64
31.8k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turned Out by Rufus Jones

The first time I ever sucked dick or took a dick up my ass it was from a black pimp named Rufus Jones. I had fucked a few girls from school, but never had a real girlfriend. My dick is pretty small, and I could never make a girl cum. I was what you might call a two-pump chump -- I came so quickly, girls never had a chance to get off with me. But I had seen some interracial porn, with beautiful white girls sucking and fucking and cumming on big black dicks, and I was always fascinated with the huge cocks more than with the girls, and sometimes I fantasized that it was me sucking those black dicks or taking them up my ass. I'd actually even practiced on bananas and cucumbers, pretending I was sucking a black cock or taking it up my ass as I jacked off, but I'd never actually done it. But I did get to the point where I could take a good-sized banana all the way down my throat or up my ass. I had a few interracial porn magazines, and I'd jerk off while working my ass or mouth with a banana, and pretending I was the white slut in the pictures.

It was a summer evening when I was 18 years old, and I was walking to the bowling alley to meet up with some guys from school. Rufus rolled up on me in his sky-blue El Dorado. He stopped and looked at me and said, "Boy, you gotta pretty ass. You wanna make forty dollars??"

"How?" I asked.

"Get in and let me make a little girl out ya!"

It felt like a command, and I thought maybe it was a chance to live out my fantasies, so I got in. Rufus just looked me up and down with lust in his eyes, and he pulled around into an alley behind a bar. He pulled out a joint, lit it up, took a long, deep hit, then offered it to me. I hit it hard, and passed it back. Then I felt his dark hand like a vise on my neck, and he pulled me closer to him. I was surprised when he kissed me on the mouth, but I kissed him back.

"Open yo mouth boy, give daddy some tongue." I opened my mouth and felt his big lips enclose my whole mouth as his tongue licked mine and explored the inside of my mouth and the back of my throat. My dicklet got hard as I kissed him and sucked his tongue. I heard myself moaning, then Rufus said, "I seen you around, and I knew you was gonna be a hot little bitch. I can spot a white faggot a mile away."

He pulled away and looked at me. "Damn, you a pretty little bitch, ain't you??" Then he undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, unzipped, and pulled out his cock. I could see it glistening in the light of the street lamp on the corner. It was long -- it stuck way up past his belly button. It was very, very black. And when Rufus took my hand and put it on that huge dick, I found that it was hard as a tree, and so thick my little hand could not reach all the way around it. I started jacking him off, and soon I had his tongue back in my mouth. I continued jacking him as he kissed me.

"Now suck my dick, bitch," he commanded.

I laid down on my belly across the seat and lowered my face to his chest. His strong male scent filled my nostrils, and excited me. With my face resting on his chest and his dick standing straight up, that huge, black cock was only inches from my face. I felt my little dick twitching. He grabbed the back of my head, wrapping his fingers in my hair, and pushed my face down further. I willingly opened my mouth, and I felt the tip of his dick tickling my lips and tongue as his strong hand pushed my face pussy down his cock. The dark head of his cock was as smooth as velvet, and the taste was immediately addicting. I loved the feeling of being dominated, the sensation of his hot black dick in my mouth, the taste of it -- so much better than a banana -- and the thought that I was in a Cadillac, sucking black pimp dick had me so excited! I'd fantasized so long about sucking a black dick, and now I was actually doing it -- and loving every second of it!

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and forced my face down his long, black dick until I felt my lips hit his coarse pubic hair. With his big dick down my throat, my eyes teared up and I started to gag, but I held it there and sucked. The practice with the bananas was really paying off, because otherwise, I would never have been able to take it all the first time. Rufus started working his meat in and out of my mouth, fucking me in the face. I quickly learned to breathe in between his strokes, and when I felt the head of his cock hit the back of my throat, I would suck hard as he pulled out, then open my mouth and get a gasp of air before he would push it back in my mouth. As I did this, I was drooling all over his black dick, and it was soon covered with a layer of spit that lubricated his cock and made it easier for me to take the facefucking he was giving me.

"Get in the back seat, boy, and get them britches off."

I climbed over the seat and took off my jeans, and it was such a relief to let my rock-hard little dick free. Rufus took a tube of lube from the glovebox, got out of the car, pushed the driver's seat forward, then got in the back with me. When I saw the lube, I knew I was about to get fucked for the first time, and my dicklet throbbed with excitement. 70's El Dorados had huge back seats, so it was basically like being in bed with him at this point. He took off his clothes and sat back with his legs spread, his huge, black monster dick sticking straight up in the air, pre-cum gleaming in the glow of the streetlight. "Now get over here, baby, and suck daddy dick some mo," he commanded.

I licked up and down both sides of his shaft, slurping up the salty liquid that oozed from his dickhead. Then I started deepthroating him again, loving the feeling of having his cock down my throat.

"Got damn, bitch, you a natural!" he said. He took the top off the lube and squirted it up my butthole, then slowly started teasing my boi pussy with a long, black middle finger as he told me what a good little cocksucker I was. "Boy, I knew you was gonna love my dick, but I didn't know you was gonna give such good head!"

I felt proud of myself for being good at sucking his dick, and it made me feel good to know he liked it. I kept sucking and allowing him to work his dick in and out of my mouth. I cradled his big balls in my hand, and he shoved his finger all the way up my ass. I loved the feeling of his finger working my asshole, and I moaned with delight. Rufus exploded in my mouth, filling it with his hot semen. I continued gently tickling his balls as I greedily swallowed every delicious drop of cum. He softened slightly, but I kept sucking and eating his cum, licking him clean and milking his nuts for all the black seed I could drain out of him as he worked his finger in and out of my boi pussy. His finger was WAY bigger than my dick, and it stretched out my virgin hole. I was pushing back on it as I sucked and moaned on his dick, and soon he was raging hard again.

"Damn, you greedy bitch, stop before I fill yo mouth with nut again! Get on your back and spread them legs!"

I rolled on my back and spread my smooth legs for him. With a hand under each knee, he pushed my legs apart and back.

"Reach under and spread them cheeks for this nigga dick, pussy," Rufus commanded.

I complied, and pulled my ass wide open. I lay there on my back, ass tilted up, legs spread wide, spreading my asscheeks open, my pink, virgin asshole on full display for him. I felt like one of the white sluts from my porno mags. Rufus was on his knees between my legs, slowly stroking his giant black cock as he looked down at the obscene view I was providing him. He worked his big middle finger up my hole again.

"Bitch, your shit is TIGHT! You ever take a black dick before?"

"I've never taken any dick before."

"GOT DAMN! Well white boy, I'm about to bust your cherry!" He slowly pulled his finger out of my ass, and smeared lube all over his big dick.

My boi pussy missed his finger, and my hips were moving, trying to get at his cock.

"You want this dick, don't you bitch?"

"Yes!"

"Say it! Say you want daddy dick!"

"I want your dick, daddy!"

"Say - I want nigga dick!"

"I want nigga dick!!"

"Say -- Fuck me, daddy!"

"Fuck me, daddy!"

And then Rufus fucked me. He pushed the head of his huge black dick just inside my asshole and held it there. I started squirming, pushing up at his dick, but he kept pulling away, letting me have only the head.

"Work for it, you white bitch!" he growled.

I pushed up at him, trying to get more cock. Every time I'd get another half inch or so, he'd pull it back out then shove it in me a little deeper, stretching my little butthole more and more every time. It hurt, but thanks to my practice with the bananas, the pain was not too bad, even though his dick was way bigger than my bananas. My lust for him grew with each stroke, and I wanted all that black pimp dick inside me. I reached around and grabbed his muscular ass cheeks with both hands, and pulled him into me while pushing as hard as I could up at him, and I heard myself grunt when he finally slid in up to the balls.

Then he started really working my ass, and he did exactly what he had said he was gonna do -- he made a little girl out of me. He'd pull almost all the way out, then shove it all the way back in, pressing his wiry pubic hair against my smooth taint and hairless testicles, his big, black balls bouncing in my ass crack. He was moaning, and it made me happy to know that I was being a good piece of ass for him. I started shaking, and he kissed me just as I came all over my chest in my first ever assgasm, and Rufus busted his nuts up in my guts. And just like that, Rufus had turned me into a faggot. I was his bitch, totally addicted to him and his big, black dick. I never even thought about pussy again after that. I was hooked on black dick, and it's all I wanted.

"Bitch, what's your name?" he asked me.

"Billy," I said.

"No it ain't. From now on, your name is Candy, got it? Cause you is one sweet little candyass bitch! You my white slut now, Candy."

"OK, Daddy," I replied, proud of being a good white bitch for him. It was the first time I'd ever made anyone else cum, and I knew I had found my place in life.

I never did get my $40. After that, Rufus took me to his apartment, but we'll leave that for another story.