I Went For A Walk

Story Info
Sucking in the woods.
1.4k words
4.59
15.9k
17
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another fiction story but one I wouldn't mind if it was real.

It was a beautiful sunny day. Not excessively hot so I decided to go for a walk in the woods. I live in the woods with some houses around but also a lot of vacant land. My house is surrounded by woods. I hadn't walked very far when I spotted someone leaning up against a tree. I could only see his arm on his right side as he was on the opposite side of the tree from where I was. I could see his arm was moving in a fashion that could mean only one thing. He was jacking off.

I walked slowly up to the tree trying not to make any noise. I wanted to try to get a glimpse of his cock. But I stepped on a dead tree limb and it made a loud snap. He jumped out from behind the tree forgetting he had his cock in his hand. Obviously the noise had scared the hell out of him.

"Oh God." "I'm so sorry," he said. Still holding his cock. "Is this your property."

"Yes." I replied.

"Please forgive me." He said. "I was out walking and got really horny." "So I ducked back into these woods."

"It's okay." I said as I walked up to where he was standing. "I know the feeling." "Now move your hand."

"Are you going to harm me." "Please do not hurt my cock." He clutched his cock even closer than before.

"No." "I'm not going to harm you or your cock." "Now move your hand."

He did as I had told him to do. I could see he was shaking from fear. He had about a 7 inch cut cock. Very smooth and beautiful. I reached out and he took a step back.

"Relax." I said. "I just want to feel your cock." "You have a beautiful cock." "Do you mind if I touch it."

He said he didn't mind and turned and leaned against the tree again. I reached out and took his semi hard cock in my hand and started stroking it. I could feel it regaining it's stiffness after losing some of his erection after the snapping branch and my appearance scaring the hell out of him.

"Does that feel like I am going to harm you or your cock"?

"No." He said. "It feels really good." I'm happy you wanted this than to harm me."

"Actually this is one of my fantasies come true that I have when I go for walks." "To catch someone like you in my woods doing what you was doing." "And to do this as well."

And with that said I knelt down and took his beautiful 7 inch cock in my mouth. Sliding my lips down his shaft until I had him balls touching my chin deep. His cock part way in my throat.

"Oh shit." He exclaimed. "I really hadn't expected this let alone someone catching me and playing with my cock." I've never had a man suck me before." "This won't be the last time." He let out a loud moan as I buried his cock in my throat again.

I worked his cock like it was the last one I would ever suck. Needless to say it wasn't. And it surely wasn't my first.

I pulled off his cock and told him, "Fuck my mouth." I put his cock back in my mouth and held only the head between my lips. It only took a few seconds before he was fucking my mouth like there was no tomorrow.

"Of this feels wonderful." "Your mouth feels better than my wife's pussy." "I don't think I can hold out much longer." "Can I cum in your mouth."

I just nodded my head in ayes motion. I didn't want that beautiful cock out of my mouth for even a few seconds to say yes. I just wanted him to keep driving that beautiful cock into my throat. It was wonderful. It was only another couple minutes when I felt his cock starting to throb and I was to get my reward.

"Here it comes." He said. "I'm going to cum." "Aghhhh" is the only sound he made before I felt the first shot of his sweet cum land on my tongue. He kept pumping stream after steam of his sweet cum into my mouth until he had given me all of it. I swallow every last drop. I moaned loudly as I enjoy the taste and what had just happened.

"I really loved your cock and cum." "I would do it again." I winked at him to say it would be fine if he decided to jack off in my woods again.

"I can get caught again tomorrow." He said winking at me in a playful manner.

"Named the time." I said.

"How about around the same time" He stated.

"Sounds good to me."

He hesitated to walk away. I could tell there was something on his mind.

"Is there something you are wanting to ask." "Or are you bothered by what happened."

"No." "I'm very pleased with what happened." "But I was wondering if you would like me to return the favor." "I feel it is the least I can do for trespassing and for how you handled it."

"Is it something you really feel you want to do?" I asked.

"Yes." He said. "I have been curious as to what it would be like to be with another man." "I now know half of what it is like but I want to know what it is like to give."

I dropped my shorts and my hard cock stood out waiting. I had been sporting a hardon since I swallowed the last of his seed.

"You have a nice cock to." He said.

With that he reached out and took a hold of my cock. He started stroking it and did for a minute or so than dropped to his knees. He slowly leaned forward and put his lips against the tip of my cock. He licked his lips and tasted the precum that had stuck to his lips.

"Mmmm, that tastes good." He said. And proceeded to slide his lips over the head of my cock and down my shaft. For being his first time he was doing a great job.

"You are doing that really well." "If you hadn't told me you never have I would have thought you had experience." "Do you like sucking my cock."

He pulled off my cock. "Yes." "Very much." "If I had known it was going to be this pleasurable I would have tried it a long time ago." He slid my cock back into his mouth and took me balls deep. I started fucking his mouth like he did mine. He seemed to really enjoy it.

"I'm getting close to cumming." "Do you want me to pull out and shoot it on the ground."

"NO." He shouted. "I want to taste your cum." Please unload in my mouth." "I want to taste and swallow all you can give me." He took my cock back in his mouth and sucked like crazy hungry for his first mouthful and taste of cum.

"I'm going to cum." I said. "Are you sure you want this." He just moaned and kept on sucking.

I tensed up so bad I thought my legs were going to cramp. I shoved my cock all the way in his mouth and shot my first stream of cum in his throat. He moaned loudly. I pulled back so the rest of my cum could land on his tongue giving him the taste he so badly wanted. He sucked until he had completely drained me and swallowed all I could give him.

He slowly slid his mouth off my cock.

"I really loved how it felt to suck cock." "And how it felt and tasted when you came." "I know now it won't be my last time." "I would love to suck you again."

"We'll meet again tomorrow as planned." I said. And I'll have a surprise for you.

"What is it?" He asked.

"You'll see." I said. "Just be here tomorrow."

"Okay." He said. "I sure will be."

We took each others hands to shake. I pulled him to me and kissed him softly on the lips. He didn't pull away and moaned softly. We exchanged a few soft kisses and then we went on our way. I know he is wondering what the surprise is. And sure you are to. Keep checking for the sequel.