I Went For A Walk - The Next Day

Story Info
The next day in the woods.
1.5k words
4.58
14.3k
10
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fictional as was part one. This is the sequel.

It was now the morning after I had found the man in my woods jacking off. And the man that we had taken turns sucking each others cocks. And swallowing all the cum we had to give each other. Today is the day he gets his surprise.

I was anxious as hell and time seemed to move at a snails pace. I couldn't help but to keep looking at the clock. I wondered if he would really show. I hoped with all my heart he would.

I watched T.V. to help pass time. When there was nothing to watch I listened to some music. I had all kinds of scenarios running through my head even though I knew exactly how it was going to be. I haven't been able to think of anything else since yesterday. I looked at the clock and it was about an hour before we were to meet.

I headed to the bathroom and got in the shower. I wanted to be nice and clean for him. Needless to say I was tempted to jackoff but held off. I wanted to save everything for his wonderful mouth. I finished rinsing off and got out and dried off. I decided to wear a t-shirt and a loose fitting pair of shorts. No underwear. Less for him to have to pull down.

It was time. I opened the back door and set out into the woods. I headed straight for the tree where I first caught him. My cock was already getting hard knowing what was waiting for me. I walked slow as I didn't want to seem to anxious. It took me a few minutes longer than yesterday to reach the spot. And there he was. Leaning against the same tree with his shorts down around his ankles. He was lightly stroking his cock.

"I so glad you could make it," I said as I walked up and took his cock in my hand and kissed him passionely. "I was worried you wouldn't be here."

He let out a moan and said, "Are you kidding." "I wouldn't miss it for anything." "Yesterday was wonderful." "I loved so much sucking your cock and it being my first." "And loved the taste of your cum."

"You ready to do it again?" I asked

"Yes," he almost yelled. "Very much so." With that I let go of his cock and he dropped to his knees. He reached up and hooked the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down so fast I barely felt it.

My cock was in his mouth before it even had time to spring upward. He slid his mouth down in one swift movement until my cock was in his throat. He let out a guttural moan. He worked my cock like a pro even though it was his second time.

"God you suck like a pro," I said as I placed my hands on his shoulders to steady myself. "Love how you can take me balls deep." "Would you like me to fuck your mouth?" I asked.

He pulled off my cock for a moment only. "Yes." "Please." "I want you to fuck my mouth like it was a pussy." "I don't want you to stop until you cum." "I want every drop you can give me." And then he engulfed my cock once again and went to town on it. Working hard to get the reward he sought. My cum.

I worked his mouth with no mercy. I drove my cock into his mouth over and over. Shoving the head of my cock deep in his throat each time.

"Oh Damn." "I'm going to cum." Of fuck it feels so good." "Here it comes Baby." I came so hard I almost collapsed. He swallowed like crazy to make sure he got every drop. He sucked until I went soft. He reluctantly pulled off my cock licking his lips.

"Mmmm that was good," He said. "I would suck you as many times in a day as you think you could cum." Your cock feels so good in my mouth and I love when you cum."

"I love how your mouth feels on my cock." "And you make me cum harder than I ever have." "Are you ready for yours."

"Yes." "More than ready," he replied. "I've been ready since yesterday."

"I know the feeling," I said as I dropped to my knees. I took his hard cock in my hand and slid my mouth over it. He let out a moan and started moving his hips wanting to fuck my mouth. I let him.

"Oh man your mouth feels great," he said. "I'm so glad you caught me yesterday." "And showed me how great it is to get sucked by another man." "And how great it is to suck a cock."

With that I pulled off his cock and said, "You remember I said I had a surprise for you today."

"Yes I do," he replied.

"Well I think it's time to give it." "I'm going to show you something else I think you will love."

I reached into my shorts pocket and took out a small bottle of lube. I hadn't even bothered to pull my shorts up so I kicked them off and assumed the doggie position. I handed him the lube and said, "This is your surprise. "Fuck me."

He took the lube and said, "Really." "You want me to fuck you." "I have always wanted to try fucking a mans ass."

He knelt down behind me and I felt him smearing lube all over my hole. He pushed his finger in my ass putting some lube in me. I could hear him lubing up his cock. Then I felt the head of his cock at my opening.

"Let me work your cock in," I said.

"Okay." Whatever you want Honey." "I love that you are letting me fuck your ass." "I want it to be pleasurable for you."

I pushed a few times until I felt the head of his sweet cock enter my ass. I slowly worked back and forth on his cock until I had it balls deep up my ass. I slid back and forth on his cock for a couple minutes.

"Oh Shit does that feel good," he said. "Your ass is so hot and tight." "This is much better than I had imagined it would be."

I stopped moving so he could take over and take over he did. He was driving his cock so deep into my ass and it felt wonderful. I could feel his balls slap mine with every inward stroke.

"Do you love fucking me," I said. "Do you love driving your hard cock deep into my ass." "Fucking me like some cheap bitch."

"Oh Yes." "I've never felt anything like it." "This is better than any pussy I have ever fucked." "God you are so tight and hot." "Can I stop for a few minutes." "I don't want to cum yet." "I want to fuck you as long as possible."

"Yes you may," I said. "I want you to fuck me as long as you want to." "Your beautiful cock feels so good in my ass." "I love when you go balls deep and your balls slap mine."

"After a few minutes he started pounding my ass again. He never took it out the whole time he rested. I was wanting him to fuck me so bad and loved it when he started again. His cock and my ass was a perfect fit.

He fucked me for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes more. He couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh shit." "I'm going to cum." "Do you want me to pull out."

"No." "I want you to cum in my ass." "Fill my ass with your huge load." "Fuck me hard." "Give me your cum."

His pace quickened. He was fucking me so hard I thought I would fall on my face.

"Here it comes," He shouted. "I'm going to cum deep in your ass." A few strokes later I could feel his sweet cum filling my ass. It felt wonderful. He didn't stop pumping his cock and his cum in me until he was spent.

He slowly pulled his cock out and I felt so empty. I wanted him to get hard again right away and fuck me again. But it was not to be. But I knew it wouldn't be the last time I had his sweet cock up my ass. He was hooked.

"I have never felt anything like that in my life," he said. "Thank you for the surprise." Can't think of a better one I have ever gotten."

"Your welcome." "It was great for me as well." "Your cock fit in me so nice."

We got up and straitened up our clothes. We held each other and kissed passionately before saying good bye. He looked back as he walked away and said, "I just hope my ass and your cock fit as nice." He smiled and said, "See you soon."

I smiled at him and said, "Come to the house next time." "It's right through there." I pointed in the direction to take to come out at the house. And we both disappeared into the woods. So looking forward to the day he finds the house.