I Went from Loyal GF to BBC Slut

Story Info
A double date took me from loyal gf to bbc slut.
8k words
4.29
68.6k
104
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,318 Followers

Disclaimer: This story deals with interracial sex, cuckolding, bi sex, gay sex, group sex, dominance, impregnation--and reluctance. (That's as much as I can say without spoilers.) Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style. I am not Jane Austen. It is just another fun story. It's free, so don't expect a literary masterpiece. All negative comments will be deleted. The story could fit a number of categories, but I'm putting it in "Interracial" with the bulk of my work.

-------------------

Hi, my name is Annie. I'm a cute nineteen year old girl. I'm very nice looking, but definitely not gorgeous. I have "nerdy" good looks, I think. I'm a bit slender, but my ass is cute and boobs are actually a well-formed c-cup.

Actually, that's not quite fair... I'm told by boys and girls alike that my medium size bubble butt and my hips that carry it are "amazing." So I'm especially proud of that.

I think my nose is a little long, but boys seem to think my face is pleasing enough. I'm medium height at 5'6". I suppose the main reason I think I have "nerdy" good looks is that I almost always wear glasses--other than for parties and date nights.

I've been dating my high school sweetheart, Jeff, on and off for a few years. We're now both freshmen at the local public college. It's a well-ranked university, and our families have been glad to save on costs and tuition.

About a year ago, right after my eighteenth birthday--and Jeff was already eighteen--we lost our virginity together. It was an awkward first time, but I was impressed. Jeff managed to last long enough for me to cum even, and it was tender and satisfying. Our sex life improved from there, and Jeff did a pretty good job of making me cum almost every time we made love. Still, I never exactly saw fireworks, and I hoped that maybe something would change in our lovemaking over time to "unlock" more satisfaction and excitement although I couldn't put my finger on what it might be.

After a few months, we stumbled into watching porn together. Well... I'm embarrassed to admit it, but it was my suggestion, actually--at the encouragement of a friend. That helped Jeff and me both get more excited, which was nice! And then we progressed to interracial porn, which luckily we BOTH found even hotter. It was a little hard for me to believe the size of those black cocks, but I could see that they were real!

I did start to fantasize about black guys and how hot it would be to fuck them. I definitely started noticing the black studs more around campus, and I found myself chatting with my girlfriends about the hot black guys now and again. Still, I loved Jeff, and I didn't see myself breaking up with him just for hotter sex.

This was my state of affairs, the so-called "steady state," for quite some time. Maybe four or five months?

Then, starting about four months ago, an adventure unfolded, for me and for us.

About four months ago, Jeff and I were at a party when this star football player at our college came up to chat with us. His name is Isaac but he likes to go by "Ice." His gorgeous black cheerleader girlfriend, Sherise, was with him, but he did most of the talking. She was quiet and pleasant. They are both very tall. Ice is about 6'5" and Sherise about 6'. I'm medium height, as you know, and Jeff at 5'11" isn't short, but he did seem small compared to the giant sized Ice, and Sherise is a little taller than Jeff, too.

While gossiping with the girls, I had heard from my pal Melinda that Ice, in addition to being a hunk, is an amazing lover with a huge cock. She told me that he especially made it a point of pride to seduce cute freshman girls with boyfriends--and that he liked to take control, even, of young white couples!

I tried to keep calm, even though these facts about Ice were quite exciting to me. I'd always been attracted to black guys--even before my recently increased interest--but had been shy to act on it. I knew my parents would be uncomfortable. It's not that they were racist, they just made realistic comments about the challenges of having an interracial relationship in America-- and of course it didn't occur to them that their little girl might want sex outside of the confines of a permanent relationship. All the interracial porn that Jeff and I had been watching also made me excited to be talking to Ice and Sherise.

Melinda had also told me that Sherise was bi, and that she enjoyed helping Ice seduce white girls, and that sometimes they seduced a white couple as a pair.

I guess I was a little surprised, but nothing weird or overtly sexual happened then and there at the party when we met--even though I could tell Ice found me attractive. I was a bit pleased with myself that a stud like Ice found me attractive!

Instead of anything overt, Ice and Sherise just asked Jeff and me if we might like to double date the next weekend. We could start at Ice's place and then see what spirit moved us, Sherise suggested. I could see Jeff was a little hesitant, but I knew it would look terrible if we didn't accept--and I was intrigued by them both--so I said, "We'd love to! What's a good time, say, 6:30?" And it was settled.

Friday came along and we arrived at Ice's place. He and Sherise were super welcoming. They suggested we have a few beers before heading out for dinner, and we said sure. What college kids don't like a bit of beer on a Friday night, after all?

After our 2nd beer, Sherise suggested we play a game. "It's called 'truth or truth'!" She teased. "No, seriously. There's no wriggly out of telling the truth--that's the main rule of the game. Each of us gets to ask a question in turn, and everyone is sworn to answer truthfully! I get to go first since it was my idea!"

"Are there any limits?" I asked.

"Oh, yes! Thanks for asking! Every question has to be related to sex--how could I forget?!" Sherise said with a smile.

I quickly agreed. I was kind of turned on to see where this might lead. Jeff was more hesitant but followed my lead. "Yeah, okay. Let's give it a go," he said.

"Okay then! This is usually a good first question," said Sherise. "Who gave you your first sensuous first kiss, and how did it go?"

Ice went first. "My older cousin, Nikki. I thought it was magical. I was floored!"

Then I went next. We were going boy-girl-boy-girl, we had decided. "Andy from two years ahead in school. It was disappointing!"

Then Jeff went. "Uh, I don't know why this is awkward. It shouldn't be, I guess... But it was Annie. I thought it was so amazing!"

Jeff sweetly gave my hand a squeeze and looked at me earnestly. I gave him my sweetest smile.

Then it came back to Sherise. "My handsome uncle Samson. I ain't gonna lie. I made eyes at him for months, hoping he would do something. All I got was some kissing, but it was some fine kissing!"

Then Ice offered to go next. "I should go next, since you two are still getting the idea of the game." Turning to Sherise, he asked her first, "Who did you lose your virginity to, and how was it?"

Sherise replied. "Well, that would have been my younger uncle, Alfred. Samson blabbed about kissing me, and Alfred wanted to show him up. I liked Alfred well enough, even though he is kind of funny looking. I thought it would be a sweet first experience, and I would feel safe. And I was right. It was very tender!... You next, Jeff!"

"Well, it was to Annie, and it was everything I had been dreaming for years, honestly! Although I'll admit I wished I had lasted longer!"

"And you, Annie?" inquired Ice.

"Yes, Jeff, and I lost it together. It was sweet. You really did your best, honey! I felt very loved! And you did get me over the goal line after all!" I offered, hoping it would make him feel well enough.

We went a few more rounds, with questions about oral sex, hand jobs or being fingered, staying overnight with someone else-- it actually started to seem kind of mundane.

Then Ice made a request. "How would you all feel," he asked, "if I just asked the questions for a little while? I have a feeling I can handle it in a-- shall we say 'pleasing'?-- way. Would you allow me?"

I was intrigued and said "sure!" Sherise was game. Jeff did not want to be the party-pooper and also said "sure."

"Who here has watched interracial porn?" Ice asked. We all admitted we had.

"Who here has been turned on by interracial porn?" Ice asked. We all again said, "Yes!"

Jeff was sheepish about it, but admitted it.

"Who here has had an interracial sexual experience?" Only Ice and Sherise said yes. Each with a very big grin.

"Who here would like to have an interracial sexual experience?"

Ice's and Sherise's hands went straight up. Jeff and I both sheepishly, modestly raised our hands and said yes, looking tentatively at one another.

"Who here has heard about--or in one person's case, seen--my GIANT. TEN. INCHES. OF. BLACK. COCK?!" Sherise's hand went up of course. So did mine. I was feeling not so modest at this point. To my surprise, Jeff raised his hand, too!

"What?!" I asked Jeff, astounded. "You've heard about Ice's cock, too?!?"

"Yeah," admitted Jeff, meekly. "It's legendary among the guys on campus... I would have told you, but I didn't think you liked that kind of gossip... And besides, Mark told me about how Ice and Sherise have been 'owning' him and your pal, Melinda... I've been hearing about it for weeks, sweetie...."

"Oh! That's rich! Melinda has only admitted to me that she 'heard' about Ice's cock. Figures! Girls are so untrustworthy!" I remarked.

"Okay, kids! Don't stress over it... Some girls like to have their secrets! Who knows, maybe before long Annie will have her own as well?" Ice said, amiably, smiling at all of us and then winking at me.

"I have one more question for now... Remember, the game is called 'truth or truth'... You *must* answer truthfully!"

"Yeah, we know, Ice!" I piped in. "Sure, go ahead... What's your next question?"

"Which of you white kids wants to suck my dick first?" Ice spat out.

He most definitely did not ask "if" or "whether." He most definitely *did* ask "which" of us "first." I was a bit stunned.

"Whaaa? Wha? Wha... what did you say, Ice?" I stammered.

"You heard me, Annie... I can see you're turned on... Your nipples are hard little pokers I can see through your bra and shirt even! As for your guy, Jeff, here... I can see his little hardon tenting his pants! You are both turned on thinking about my cock... So, I repeat... Which of you white kids wants to suck my dick first?!" Ice laid it out for us, quite matter-of-factly. He sounded a bit stern this time.

Sherise just sat there smiling at me and Jeff--a sly, superior-looking smile--and not saying anything at all.

I was still stunned by Ice's directness. However, his meaning was clear. I tried to quickly take stock and respond.

Was I turned on enough? Yes, as evidenced by my nipples, breathing, and my moistening crotch--and my own inner thoughts. Yes, I was plenty turned on. Check.

Was the mood conducive in the room? Yes, everyone seemed horny and revved up. Check.

Was it going to be okay with Sherise and with Jeff? Yes, plainly. Check.

However, apparently Jeff was less surprised and thought things through faster. Just before I could form affirmative words to volunteer myself, I heard Jeff. Jeff shouted out first! Jeff shouted out, "I will, please!!!"

That surprised me! Although I realized later that it shouldn't have. After all, I had noticed Jeff peeking at Ice's crotch quite regularly as our little game progressed... And I, too, had noticed Ice's considerable bulge, which seemed to get a little larger in his pants, indeed, as the game progressed.

Meanwhile, while I was processing all this, Ice and Sherise burst out into bellowing and amiable peels of laughter.

"Ha! Ha, haha!!" Ice chortled, kindly. "Golly, what is it with you white bois lately?? You're even hungrier for black cock than your girls are!!! This is the third time in a row where the white boi has been hungrier for my cock than his girlfriend even! Too funny!!"

Jeff was beet red, embarrassed, and looking at the floor now--but he hadn't taken anything back. He'd left his offer to suck Ice's cock first to linger out there!

"Well-- I'd have a mind to let you suck me off first, boi Jeff, for being brave enough to speak what you want... Maybe I will... But I got to ask your cute girlfriend something first, boi... Annie... Do you want to get fucked tonight??

I mean really 'fucked'... As in, fucked by my big black cock... As in, made a real woman for the first time... It's a 'yes or no' question, and think hard on it for several minutes now because there's no second chances... I'd *like* to fuck you... Sherise don't mind... She likes watching me make white girls into women... Your 'boi' friend here is in no place to judge you... He's begging, practically, to go gay with me... I *know* you want it... but are you brave enough?

Before you answer, there is a 'catch' also for you... If you go for it, you gotta agree that I can make love to you the rest of the night... bareback of course... in your behind, too--especially because you're a complete virgin there..."

I had revealed my rear-end virginity during our game of "truth or truth," naturally.

Ice continued.

"I'd also own you in your face and throat, of course...

And you gotta *agree*-- you gotta *COMMIT*-- if I make you cum at least three times before the night is out, you will come over and get fucked by me every night for a full month... I'll *have* Sherise playing with a few good friends for the month, if you're wondering...

There's about a zero percent chance that you don't end up totally hooked on black cock... So you are basically deciding if you are willing to end up a big black cock slut... a black cock slut who will have no future use for white little dicks...

Any questions, or am I clear enough, girl? Oh... And you can expect I'll be calling you degrading things like 'bitch,' 'slut,' 'pussy,' 'whore,' 'hole,' and even the nasty old 'c-word'... In fact, 'cunt' is my favorite nickname for a new white slut... I like my sluts to know their place, nice as I may otherwise be!"

Finally, the now animated Ice paused. I was able to squeeze in a small acknowledgment of my understanding. "Uh... I guess that's all clear, Ice... yeah..."

"Oh, and cunt, you'll be calling me 'Sir' or 'Master' from now on, too, as well, if you expect to get fucked... All my white cunts call me 'sir' or 'master' at all times!"

"Okay, Sir!"

"Good, cunt... You keep thinking for a few minutes... Again, definitely a one time offer... I don't have time to waste seducing bitches who ain't enthusiastic on the first try... So think about it... Meanwhile, I'm going to let your punk ass boi-friend suck my cock and give you a good look at what you would be getting, and Sherise is going to attend to you... You will let her 'on' you unless you are ready to say 'no' to my cock... Can Sherise start in on you, bitch, or have you decided already to say 'no' to me, slut?"

Ice was so manly and seductive. He was such a hunk. I had totally fantasized about guys like him for months now, ever since my boyfriend and I had started with interracial porn a few months back. Whatever I was, I was NOT ready to say "no" to Ice... definitely not ready to say, "no," and I told him so.

"Uh... Yeah... I guess Sherise can come get 'on' me, Sir Ice, sure... I'm definitely not ready to say 'no' to your offer, sir!" I squeaked through my anxious voice box.

"Don't worry, cunt," Sherise said to me. I was a little shocked that she was talking down to me, too--but I guess it made sense. "I'm going to sit next to you, and we're going to play a little, is all for now. I don't want to mess with your view after all... unbutton those jeans though so I can jam a hand down there, would you?"

I quickly and silently complied, as ordered. As I did, I noticed I had literally become sopping wet from my pussy juices. My panties were totally soaked through. I got a big whiff of my own pussy smell right away, and I noticed my pants were getting saturated, too. If I were to get up and walk around, definitely a wet spot would be visible at my crotch and maybe my ass as well. At the same time, I felt my stiff nipples hurting from being so stiff under my snug bra. I never remembered *ever* being this turned on before!

Sherise, being so much taller and with long arms, was able to drape her left arm around my shoulders and down to my breast--as she sat just to my right. She grabbed my left breast and began to massage it gently through my clothes. She had a terrific touch--I loved how she massaged my breast and occasionally tweaked my nipple!

Then Sherise also leaned in and started nibbling on my earlobe while her right hand reached into my panties to play with my pussy. Both touches were fabulous! Sherise had fantastic instincts for how to turn me on! Between being so beautiful and having such an amazing touch, Sherise got me even more fired up!

"Oh, slut," she said to me. "You have such a nice wet cunt already! Nice!! That ought to help you make up your mind!" Turning to Ice, she added, "Hey, honey, this cunt is already so wet for you, it's *amazing*!!!"

"Cool, Sherise, you do your magic and get her even more revved up. Thanks, 'MS'!" Ice replied.

I managed to whisper a question to Sherise about "MS."

"Oh, 'MS' stands for 'main slut.' It's the Master's nickname for me. Isn't it sweet?" she said.

Ice continued to run the show. He maintained his newly aggressive demeanor--a contrast from the easy-going guy of just ten minutes back. In time, I learnt that alpha black guys always get more aggressive when they are going to require pussy on their cocks soon. Indeed, pretty soon Ice was going to demand some pussy!

Ice barked at Jeff. "Come here, boi. These pants aren't taking themselves off!! Crawl over here and get my black python out so your face and throat can meet their new best friend!!!"

If there were crawling contests, surely Jeff could have won one! He got across the living room to Ice in about half a second and started peeling the Master's pants off. Ice was going commando. His massive cock leapt out and nearly smacked Jeff in the face.

It was a thing of true beauty, Ice's cock. It was like a flesh monument. Tall, proud, sculpted-looking. It was ramrod straight. It truly looked like an idealized cock a sculptor had imagined and carved from dark brown wood. Except it pulsed and twitched with an energy you wouldn't see in a sculpture. Ice's cock rivaled all my favorites in porn.

I noticed my mouth watering at the sight of Master Ice's fabulous huge black cock. I was jealous that Jeff got to be with it before me. I got even more turned on with it now in full view. Sherise noticed right away.

"Oh, sweet little cunt! I got your number! You're juicing even more on my fingers! Your nipple got even harder, too! Isn't it incredible to see?" Sherise remarked.

"Yes, it's amazing!" I whispered to her.

"Louder, slut, so everyone can hear you," she said.

"Master Ice, your cock looks amazing!!!" I yelled out, following Sherise's command.

"You got that right, cunt!" Ice replied. "Not too many bitches can resist getting fucked once they have laid eyes on it... We'll soon see about you! Meanwhile, boi... You get a little higher up on your knees here. Get high enough so I can pull your mouth down onto it, okay? I'm gonna guide you. I know you're a virgin at this. Just keep your mouth open as wide as you can and your teeth out of the way. Got it?"

"Yes, Master Ice!" Jeff replied as he got partway up from the floor. He stayed on his knees. This way, he was at the right height for seated Master Ice to pull his head on down. Jeff opened his mouth wide, as instructed.

syn4321
syn4321
1,318 Followers