I Went from Loyal GF to BBC Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, cunt. Nicely done. We have some more fucking to do tonight, that's for sure. For example, I need to take your ass virginity soon... But we've all seen your third cum-- or maybe it was your third through your thirtieth cums? Ha!! Nice work! You can now kiss *all* white cock goodbye. We're going to fuck for a month straight. You'll for sure be black-only by the end. Congratulations!!!"

"Unghhh. I'm so tired.... Need rest." I managed to eke out.

"Hahahahaha!" Ice laughed, and shoved his hard on a little deeper to stimulate me from my exhaustion. "But the night is young, cunt! I haven't even nutted once, my little bitch! And don't forget your promise-- to fuck all night, *EVEN* if you get exhausted!!"

The rest of the night was mostly a blur.

Before long, and before I lost track of things, Jeff was kicked out and sent home. Not meanly, but firmly. Ice told him, "My new cunt and I need some alone time now, boi. Sherise will see you home. Go quietly, and she'll give you a hand job when you get there. I'll make sure you get lots of videos. I'm a man of my word. There's no need for you to contact Annie ever again. In fact, do not contact Annie ever again. The black cocks will start arriving tomorrow night at 7 pm. For a full month, as promised. I'll contact you if I have use for your again. Don't expect it, though. I have lots of white bois to choose from. Annie certainly won't be needing you." Then Ice returned his attention to me.

Once Jeff was gone, Ice alternated tender lovemaking with more aggressive fucking.

Finally Master Ice made out with me as we were fucking. His tongue entering my mouth felt like we completed a connection on a deeper, more sensuous, and more emotional level. It felt incredible. I even felt loved and in love!

Ice did take my rear end as promised. He took his time. He did stop short of going balls deep. "You're not ready for my whole cock back there yet, Annie. That will take time." I liked him in my ass much more than I expected to! It felt hot to give myself so fully to my new Black master!! I sure was a black cock slut at least for Master Ice!

I obediently sucked Ice clean right when he took his cock from my ass, just as he expected. I felt like such a slut doing it. It gave me a thrill to be so obedient and submissive. I hadn't been submissive before Ice--but he brought that out in me!

I'm sure I passed out a couple of times from exhaustion during the night's activities. I must have cum a dozen more times. I got drunk on sex. I could not possibly keep count of my orgasms. Ice came, I think, four or five times: at least twice in my pussy, once in my ass, and once all over my face. Finally, after his fourth or fifth cum, when I passed out, Master Ice let me sleep through to the morning.

I slept more peacefully and deeply than I could remember since being a young child. I felt so profoundly used--and fulfilled--as a woman. I felt so well mated. I found myself dreaming that I had been impregnated. In my dream, I remember hoping that I had been knocked up.

After a good sleep, I woke up with a big smile on my face. Contented.

When I first moved, however, I couldn't quite move as freely as I was used to. Then I realized it was just because cum was caked on my body and had dried on my skin. Cum was everywhere. I could feel it still oozing from my abused pussy and ass. I could feel it caked on my face.

Ice walked into the room wearing nothing but a towel and a big smile. He handed me an iced coffee. "How did you know?" I asked.

"About what, my little cunt? That you needed to be blacked, or about you liking iced coffee in the morning?" He smiled, before adding. "But you do realize that after I break you in this month, you are only going to be one of my several cunts, right? "

I found myself getting horny again when he reminded me that he was going to fuck me all month. The fact that I would then have to share him seemed sexy in its own way, too.

Would you like to hear more?