I Whispered, "Cheyenne" Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seem happier than usual. What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing much. Paige just offered to show me around campus tonight!" she exclaimed.

"Cool, a really nice cheerleader offered to show me around campus too. I was actually going to see if you wanted to come along. We're going around 6, because she had something right now, and then I have the playbook meeting and everything," I said rambling a bit.

Rachel just looked at me for a moment before speaking, "You were going to invite me along? Was this the same cheerleader that was starring at you when you were on the track earlier?"

I immediately felt my face turn red, as I tried to figure out how she knew, "What do you mean?"

"I dunno, I was bored and was watching you run and it looked like one of cheerleaders was watching you pretty closely, but I could be wrong. She had black hair, was wearing a psychedelic t-shirt?" she offered trying to jog my memory.

I did my best to hide the fact my heart seemed to quicken at this confirmation that Cheyenne had been starring at me, and shook my head dismissively. Trying to change the subject, I said, "But anyways it looks like you found your own guide. And you're bonding with a teammate, so that's probably better. Do you think I should go with you guys?"

"Um, so I think Paige intended on it just being me and her. It's not a teammate thing. I think she just wants to get to know me, in a more low key setting, you know?" she said, trying to connect the dots for me.

"Oh, ok. Well that's cool," I said, oblivious to what Rachel was alluding to. "Anyways, I was going to head back to the room and grab a bath, are you heading back?"

"No, I'm starving, I think I may go try to find the biggest burger I can find before the meeting," she responded.

"Enjoy your burger, I will be soaking in the tub and trying to forget about all those lunges," I said finally resuming my course for the door.

"Sounds good," she said, "do you want me to bring you back some fries?"

I nodded affirmatively as I rediscovered the piece of paper Cheyenne had given me with her number on it, reaching for my phone I managed a, "Yeah, that'd be great," in response. As I found my phone in my bag, I also noticed that in addition to her number Cheyenne had left me a little note that said, "can't wait to show you around tonight!" Normally I would not have given her note a second thought, but after what Rachel had said, I began to wonder. I told myself I was being silly as I made my way towards Tierman Hall. Cheyenne was just being friendly to a new student. That's all that was going on. Whatever Rachel imagined is because of her very obvious crush on Paige. Who knows if Paige just meant her offer in a friendly way as well. Maybe this was all in Rachel's head. I had concluded that I was just going to hang out with a new friend and not let Rachel get in my head, with that I went about responding my mom's 4 texts.

* * *

As I reached our room I got a text. It was from Rachel saying she had gone to get food with some of the girls, and said she'd just bring my fries to the meeting. With Rachel being gone, my desire for a bath now was without impediments, and so I drew myself a bath.

Even with practice just ending about 30 minutes ago, as I stepped into the water I could feel the muscles in my leg respond to the heated water. I gently lowered myself the rest of the way, as I queued my phone to play some music. As Joni Mitchell's A Case of You played softly I allowed myself to completely relax and just gently drift into the words and music of the song.

As I lad there feeling the warmth of the water and the music cover me, I felt a gentle tugging within me. All throughout high school I had filled my time with either writing or playing basketball. As I got better at both and began to see them as my ways out of that small Iowa town, and so I didn't let anything distract me. Sure, it was hard listening to my friends talk about hooking up, or even seeing them making out a parties was a challenge somedays, but I had a goal.

And yes, to an extent, I did use my goal of getting out as an excuse, but there really hadn't been anyone there that piqued my interest. My parents tried, Lord knows they tried to find me a nice boy, but I rarely felt anything for them. Even the quasi-boyfriend that I had, was just alright, nothing special. And the farthest I'd ever gone was giving him a handjob once, because I felt bad for him. On the rare days when I did feel anything I would turn it into a poem.

But as I laid in that bath as All I Wanna Do Is Make Love to You played distantly in the background, I could actually feel a part of myself want more. I felt myself yearn for something, no for someone. Suddenly as I felt the warm water caress my skin, it was as if a switch had been turned on and I could feel the water as it danced on and over my body. As I shifted in the tub I could feel the water licking at my quickly hardening nipples. My perky A-cup breasts felt the current of the water causing a long slow hiss to escape my lips. Instinctively I moved my left hand to my right breast, my arm supporting the left. I gently massaged the skin under the water, allowing the water to caress and dance with my nipple.

I closed my eyes as the feeling grew stronger. I removed my left hand, as I repeated the process with my right hand and left breast. I could feel my right breast missing the gentle massaging, so took a breast in each hand (right hand on right breast and left on left). As both hands claimed their treasure, I moaned. I could feel my breath catch as my fingers moved freely, caressing the nipple from time to time.

As my hands continued to knead my breasts, with growing confidence and fervor, I opened my legs without even being aware of it. All I knew was there was now warm water being granted access between my legs, the water stimulating the hair I had down there. As the hair lightly danced, a whole new series of feelings began manifesting themselves. I stopped kneading my breasts, my hands still holding them, but still, as I tried to get a handle on what was happening. I could feel the water between my legs, as it caressed my thighs and would occasionally pass over my slit. I inhaled deeply as I processed what I was feeling.

Then very slowly I allowed my left hand to slip down my body, my right hand moving to my left breasts, beginning to gently knead the breast, but slowly enough to not break this trance, or disrupt the feelings occurring between my legs. My left hand moving further down, my fingers sliding over my stomach, feeling down past my belly button. My breath, again, caught as my hand slowly and gently reached my mound of hair. I let my instincts take over, as I brought the fingers down to my skin, through the hair, gently pushing against the skin. I curled two fingers as they slipped between my legs. My eyes opened, just for a moment as I felt the fingers pushing the skins on both of sides of my slit together. I began rubbing on the outer sides of my slit, slowly, but with added force as I stroked again and again.

It was at this point that I no longer felt my own hands on me, but new hands. I didn't dare open my eyes, as I feared it would break the spell, but rather allowed these strange hands to touch me, almost expertly. The hand on my breast began to roll my nipple between the thumb and and index finger. The other hand was curved to the contour of my body, and forcefully rubbing my slit. My slit feeling a combination of hand and water, was becoming more alive every minute. I gasped as I felt the middle finger bear down, pushing its way between the folds, and into my slit. The hand began rubbing the area harder and harder, the water beginning to be brought to a frenzy by the motions. I arched my back and groaned loudly as I felt the finger curl and tease the opening in my slit.

My right hand now supported me as I sat, my back arched as my slit burned and continued to respond to the deft movements of the hand. All of me wanted more, and I suddenly felt another finger in my slit, but not curled as the rhythm of the stroking on my slit became more and more consistent. Inside of me I felt this fire growing, demanding to be released. My mind raced as I tried to come up with a way to fight this fire, as it were. My mind was blank as the hand only grew stronger in its movements against my slit. I cried out as I felt my body in a way that I had never felt before. As my mind continued to grapple with this situation the hand allowed the finger to enter me. I felt my ass trying to move to quicken the rhythm that had been created. I could feel the pressure building and felt my muscles in my stomach and below begin to tighten. The hand and finger continued, never hostile but with increasing pressure and fervor. The insides of my slit seemed to clutch the finger.

The hand held my slit firmly as I felt the fire explode from within me. The intensity pushing my torso back into the water, as wave after wave of a pleasure I had never felt before washed over my body. My slit seeming to radiate or pulsate as the pleasure ran through me. As I felt my body relax and the waves begin to subside, in a very small voice I whispered, "Cheyenne".

That brought me back to the present, to the bathtub I was in, in my dorm room, alone. My eyes shot open to make sure I was in fact alone, and saw that I was. Somewhere in my mind this bothered me, but too much of my body was too relaxed to recognize or contemplate any inconsistencies that might have existed. Wondering if it had all been just a just a dream, I gently ran my right hand between my legs, causing a gentle spasm in that general area, as a smile spread over my face.

All this was short lived, as at that moment I received a text from my roommate asking me where I was and if I still wanted my fries. I looked at the time, 4:10, our meeting was in 5. I jumped out of the bath, threw on my sweat pants and the nearest shirt I could find, and took off for our practice facility, sure that I was going to be late but feeling incredible, and looking forward to seeing my new friend.

12